Stim preworkout product suggestions

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The same, including the noticeable crash of Excelsior?
It’s hard to say. The first time I took excelsior was no crash and last too long if anything. Even using two to three times a week I built a tolerance to it crazy fast and it wouldn’t last long plus horrible crash. So this time I plan on hardly ever using it to avoid that. That’s why I really didn’t like excelsior. But I can see it being useful once every week or two. I’m sure somebody else will use it excessively and we will find out. Lol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome to hear. In that case, I'll definitely look forward to trying out Phenta-plex when it gets delivered this weekend. Do you notice the same kind of euphoria that the older batches of Excelsior provided?
Like I said it’s been awhile since I took it. I don’t remember any crazy euphoria just it made it crazy easy to do manual labor all day and time flew by. Next time I try it again I’ll post up more on what I think. I’m sure as the world gets out lots of more people will be posting. Also I was happy all day but my stuff came plus I got a 1000 dollar bonus in my check I didn’t know about. Ha who wouldn’t feel happy.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
People really catch onto spiked products quick haha. Phentaplex on ebay is almost sold out, the guy I bought it from was fully stocked 2 days ago and now hes down to his last 2 tubs lol Also places started raising the price

I got the pill version Phentamene XT in the mail today, ill try it out tomorrow for you guys.

Dieselfit

Awards
I wonder if theres a difference from the cheaper tubs on ebay compared to the website linked in the video by fitness deals.
Anyway I ordered a tub of strawberry lemonde version on ebay for $30 along with the capsule version.

also this is a review someone posted on the video:
"I took about 1.2ish scoop (one scoop probably would've been enough). First I took half a scoop, waited 40 minutes, and took the other half and a tiny bit more after. Fasted state, like I would on excelsior, first thing in the morning.
- Super clean, i mean VERY clean energy. No heart racing moments. No anxiety.
- Much easier to breathe. I was lighter on my feet. Similar to what I felt on the O.G. Craze back in 2012. This might be a negative because if the withdrawals are anything like craze, I'll feel super lazy and heavy for a few days after stopping use.
- Speedy type of energy. Since it was easier to breathe and move, it was easier to recover between sets and I could just keep moving.
- doesn't suppress appetite. I can eat and I don't feel sick by the sight of people eating like excelsior.
- no cotton dry mouth. Cons: I don't feel the caffeine, and there's no way all of this energy is from 400mg caffeine, 100mg DMHA and synephrine. And I've taken modafinil before, this is nothing like it. "
Hey that's my review 🤠

It's my second day taking it, and still feel the same way. And from another tub.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a tub of Phenta-Plex I’ll consider trading or selling cheap. i’ve used 3 servings out of it.

i noticed pretty good energy and focus for 6 hours. However, the come down for me is more of an anxious feeling than a crash.

Hit me up if you’re interested. It’s the sour candy flavor which actually tastes sweet. lol. not a horrible flavor. it’s drinkable, especially when you know it’s working. i don’t plan to use it anymore though.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey that's my review 🤠

It's my second day taking it, and still feel the same way. And from another tub.
I guess I'll find out soon enough whether it works for me, since I ordered a tub off eBay that should be getting delivered by later this week/weekend.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a tub of Phenta-Plex I’ll consider trading or selling cheap. i’ve used 3 servings out of it.

i noticed pretty good energy and focus for 6 hours. However, the come down for me is more of an anxious feeling than a crash.

Hit me up if you’re interested. It’s the sour candy flavor which actually tastes sweet. lol. not a horrible flavor. it’s drinkable, especially when you know it’s working. i don’t plan to use it anymore though.
Did it "feel" similar to Excelsior to you? Or just like a standard-issue DMAA/DMHA preworkout?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its absolutley spiked and not dmha/dmaa. I have lots of experince with dmaa from back in the day. Also finished a tub of crack, assasin v7, and almost out of crack gold that is suppose to have both. Nothing back then and none now that claim dmaa or dmha last anywhere near as long or feel the same. Way back when I started takeing preworkouts they still had e/c/a in them. Plus it list 100mgs of dmha I think. lol That would do much of anything. Those products hit you way harder but dont last more then a few hours. This stuff is smooth focus and energy for a long period of time.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did it "feel" similar to Excelsior to you? Or just like a standard-issue DMAA/DMHA preworkout?
i didn’t feel as social but the focus seemed more intense. it was a smooth steady flow. nothing harsh. the anxiety at the end is something new to me. more anxious than anxiety really. excelsior made me depressed after it wore off.

Dieselfit

Awards
i didn’t feel as social but the focus seemed more intense. it was a smooth steady flow. nothing harsh. the anxiety at the end is something new to me. more anxious than anxiety really. excelsior made me depressed after it wore off.
I feel the same way about Excelsior. Excelsior made me feel all kinds of things, it was a roller coaster sometimes. Phenta plex feels much better. I never feel the end of it but I'm still able to sleep at night, I can sleep a lot better than when I was using excelsior.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is that Hydrazine any good?
Well here in EU we don't have as much options on strong pwo's, as you/they have in the US. Like I haven't seen almost any of the pwo's talked about in this and other pwo related threads. Excelsior I can find, but seems like it's glory days are over. That said, Hydrazine is the best stim wise, that I've possessed in years. It's decent. Not a rush or I want to fucken do stuff aggressive energy, but pretty nice semi long lasting cleanish energy. Better than most.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well here in EU we don't have as much options on strong pwo's, as you/they have in the US. Like I haven't seen almost any of the pwo's talked about in this and other pwo related threads. Excelsior I can find, but seems like it's glory days are over. That said, Hydrazine is the best stim wise, that I've possessed in years. It's decent. Not a rush or I want to fucken do stuff aggressive energy, but pretty nice semi long lasting cleanish energy. Better than most.
I thought about making an order for some hormonal stuff and throwing that in.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's usually a bit pricy, at least in places I've seen, but if that doesn't bother you, then I'd say give it a shot. It's also nice, that it's in capsules. Easy to stack with milder stuff or with a more pump oriented product. It's also 60 servings. 2 caps can upset my stomach a little (1 doesn't) and doesn't seem to be any better, than 1 cap. Which is a bit odd, but that's my experience.

Last edited:
Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Coincidently I ordered one a couple of weeks ago along with some 9mbc. Should arrive sometime this week if you're interested in hearing what someone with a high stim tolerance thinks.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Just tried a scoop of PhentaPlex. Its definitely not spiked with with an aphetamine like excelsior. Zero euphoria, zero appetite suppression. Its a mild clean energy with a foggy type of tunnel vision. Tried to play some Apex/csgo on it and couldnt focus.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just tried a scoop of PhentaPlex. Its definitely not spiked with with an aphetamine like excelsior. Zero euphoria, zero appetite suppression. Its a mild clean energy with a foggy type of tunnel vision. Tried to play some Apex/csgo on it and couldnt focus.
Where did you order it from?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sucks. Guess I don't have high hopes for the product at this point.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somewhat off-topic but related question -- has anyone ever failed a federal pre-employment drug screen because they took Excelsior or Crack (contains 120 mg DMAA) in the days leading up to the drug test?

I'm currently being onboarded for a federal gov job that I had to submit a urine sample for a couple weeks ago, and I just got a phone call and email from HR earlier today asking me to call them regarding my drug test results. Could I have honestly failed it by taking these two PWOs?

Also, I don't eat anything during the day but I do drink lots of fluids (probably 70-80 ounces or more during my 8-hr workday), and I had to take the drug test after leaving work that day. Could this have caused a dilute sample?

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Somewhat off-topic but related question -- has anyone ever failed a federal pre-employment drug screen because they took Excelsior or Crack (contains 120 mg DMAA) in the days leading up to the drug test?

I'm currently being onboarded for a federal gov job that I had to submit a urine sample for a couple weeks ago, and I just got a phone call and email from HR earlier today asking me to call them regarding my drug test results. Could I have honestly failed it by taking these two PWOs?

Also, I don't eat anything during the day but I do drink lots of fluids (probably 70-80 ounces or more during my 8-hr workday), and I had to take the drug test after leaving work that day. Could this have caused a dilute sample?
Take this with a grain of salt, but I've read a few comments online that someone actually tested excelsior and it contained 3-fma, an amphetamine analogue. If thats true it would trigger a positive for amphetamines/methamphetamine. Not sure of 3fma half-life but theres definitely a chance it would show up in urine if you took it within 3 days.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take this with a grain of salt, but I've read a few comments online that someone actually tested excelsior and it contained 3-fma, an amphetamine analogue. If thats true it would trigger a positive for amphetamines/methamphetamine. Not sure of 3fma half-life but theres definitely a chance it would show up in urine if you took it within 3 days.
Well damn, I hope I didn't ruin my prospects of getting set for life with a fed job because I just had to take some sketchy-ass preworkout. From what I recall, I did not exercise or take any PWOs on the day of my drug test, but I did use Crack (contains DMAA) the night before. I'm not sure what I used the day before that but it was likely Excelsior.

Do you happen to have the link to the site where someone mentioned testing Excelsior? (Not that I don't believe you, just genuinely curious)

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You would be fine. The first test they give is a cheap piliminarty tesy and it shows false positives sometimes. I’d that happens they use a much more accurate test that would show dmaa/dmha was not an illegal drug.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have seen plenty of False Positive drug tests with DMAA or other well known PEA derivatives. And of course Ephedrine

The good news being that a gas chromography test, differentiates them

Im taking Alpha Mood Pump and I like to blend in 2-3g of Creatine HCL with it and electrolytes. I also will use some topical SR9009+RAD140 + GW501516 for a super endurance blend

Pricy PWO blend but beats anything else I have seen around. I dont like those filthy super stim PWOs's anymore.

Also Excelsior is supposed to be coming back with a new Excelsior very soon. Its funny bc I was the one that brought Excelsior to this forum and I even reviewed it. Several people said my review was questionable and that the product was weak. Now that's all that is talked about in this thread years later LMAO.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coincidently I ordered one a couple of weeks ago along with some 9mbc. Should arrive sometime this week if you're interested in hearing what someone with a high stim tolerance thinks.
Absolutely. Would love to hear your thoughts

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I workout early in the morning and love a feel good stim preworkout! I rotate preworkout products and never will take the same product two days in a row. I generally have about 6 preworkouts on hand. I know that sounds ridiculous haha but that’s the way I like it. So I am looking for some suggestions for some feel good preworkout products. Letting me know of a sale or discount code would be awesome.

My current favorites are:

OG Kraken
God Status Labz Zeus
God Status Labz Krak’n
Excelsior
Dark Energy
OL Conquer Unleashed

I am not a fan of Y, AY or high dosed theanine. I do like DMHA, Eria J, Amp citrate and DMAA. I like caffeine to be at 200mg-350mg.
I’m currently taking mvpre. I’m really enjoying it, b

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have seen plenty of False Positive drug tests with DMAA or other well known PEA derivatives. And of course Ephedrine

The good news being that a gas chromography test, differentiates them

Im taking Alpha Mood Pump and I like to blend in 2-3g of Creatine HCL with it and electrolytes. I also will use some topical SR9009+RAD140 + GW501516 for a super endurance blend

Pricy PWO blend but beats anything else I have seen around. I dont like those filthy super stim PWOs's anymore.

Also Excelsior is supposed to be coming back with a new Excelsior very soon. Its funny bc I was the one that brought Excelsior to this forum and I even reviewed it. Several people said my review was questionable and that the product was weak. Now that's all that is talked about in this thread years later LMAO.

View attachment 210098
I’ve been looking at alpha mood pre for awhile. I’ll probably get it next. I’ll throw up a review when I purchase it. Still waiting on info on the new nutropic blends you got coming.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just picked this one up, El Chapo. I know some don't like yohimbine, but they have other similar ones without.

ELCHAPO-Preworkout-4x11-CMYK_0005_TigersBlood-NON-GMP_1_large.jpeg

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My own bottle of Phenta-Plex just came in the mail today. However, I'm thinking about holding off on taking it prior to my running tonight since I have to submit a urine drug screen no later than Wed. morning.

That brings up a related question. I took a scoop of Excelsior yesterday on a (mostly) empty stomach at ~4:30 PM. About 45 mins later, I ran for about an hour. I drank a decent amount of water afterwards and ate dinner. So far for today, I haven't eaten anything and have drank probably 80 oz of water or more. I'm about to go out for my daily run in about an hour.

Having said all that -- do you guys think I'll be good to submit the urine sample tomorrow morning? (about 14-15 hrs from now)

Or should I wait until Wed. to submit the sample?

Also, is there anything else I can do (besides drinking lots of water) to flush out whatever suspected amphetamine may be contained in Excelsior? Does the hour of running do anything to speed up metabolism/elimination of the drug?

Thanks

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t worry. I’m sure there is nothing in excelsior that they will test for. Worst case is a false positive and they will run a better test and it will show no meth, Coke, or any other stimulant they may actually be looking for. I’ve heard of people passing drug test even on 4fa and That is way closer to what they would be looking for.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(
not to be a jerk but you should have NOT taken excelsior today and drank water until wednesday. doesn’t seem like you’re taking it very seriously.
I actually took the Excelsior yesterday (about 27 hrs ago) and have been drinking lots of water since then.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t worry. I’m sure there is nothing in excelsior that they will test for. Worst case is a false positive and they will run a better test and it will show no meth, Coke, or any other stimulant they may actually be looking for. I’ve heard of people passing drug test even on 4fa and That is way closer to what they would be looking for.
It's the SAMSHA test that is administered to new/existing federal employees, so it looks for not only meth but "regular" amphetamine as well. That's what has me worried.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's the SAMSHA test that is administered to new/existing federal employees, so it looks for not only meth but "regular" amphetamine as well. That's what has me worried.
Yeah but whatever is in it is probably not a scheduled drug. I doubt anybody would do that. I don’t know about govt drug test but I’d imagine as long as it is not a specific scheduled drug you’d be ok.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, Phenta Plex is quality stuff! It’s like a milder excelsior. Very long lasting energy and focus. It is very smooth too.
i’ve got two tubs. 1 missing 3 scoops and 1 unopened. anyone interested? pm me if so

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this pre? Obliterate by fusion supplements.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
that’s gotta be the sh!ttiest most generic label of all time.
Ive seen worse. Its supposed to be like the OG jacked/craze. Seems all the UK pres with kigella africana have a reputation for being amazing. coincedence?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive seen worse. Its supposed to be like the OG jacked/craze. Seems all the UK pres with kigella africana have a reputation for being amazing. coincedence?
i noticed that ingredient and figured that’s why you were interested. i’m interested too lol

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
i noticed that ingredient and figured that’s why you were interested. i’m interested too lol
lmao! We have similar interests.
I just highly doubt that all these supplement companies coincidently put kigelia africana on their label and then spike it?

I tried looking for the raw and its only available from the netherlands

either way I may order a bottle during the black friday sale.

there's also this preworkout that has crazy reviews, and of course it has kigelia africana on the label lol