Stim preworkout product suggestions

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hoping mine will be here soon! Excited to try it out. I will be logging it and the new MA feel good stim product!
Elrock...I owe you a bottle. I said I was going to send you one to log...and I will. Give me a few days and I'll ship it out. Can you just please confirm your shipping address one more time via pm. Thanks.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine definitely has a different consistency than the normal powdery type, but I just shook it well and kind of broke it up with a fork. It was semi solid when I first got it but now it’s just kind of “sticky”. I just kind of pack it in the scoop and it seems to work ok.
Yeah, it's the GlycerPump. Its a love-hate relationship. I love the effects, but hate the clumpiness.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Theres something wrong with methyl blue, not in a good way. Ive taken a lot of stimulants, and have high tolerance, including excelsior, adderall etc.
But when I took methyl blue it was a terrible experience, nd I took lower than the reccomended dose. I couldnt catch my breath, like I was drowning. I wasnt even working out, was just on my pc. Not one positive thing, no energy, euphoria, nothing. I could easily see someone having serious health issues after taking it.
Huge variance in responses. Some people have posted that it's their favorite...several on this board, but it's very strong, especially at the full dose. It contains a lot of PEA and PEA derivatives with strong MAO-B and MAO-A inhibition, so it's definitely not something to mess around with. It sells pretty well, but every now and then someone tells me it was way too strong and they couldn't use it. By the way, it doesn't contain anything that's not already found in other products. It's just the dosages and MAO inhibition that makes it what it is. :)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL UK Conqu3r Unleashed Amped Edition....if you can find it. I can take pretty much anything (not including anything with AY/Y) but man this stuff hits incredibly hard, can't even do 1 scoop. Stuff is no joke.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve used Collision Course about 6 or 7 times now and I really like it. Very smooth but plenty of juice. Definitely puts me in a good mood also. I don’t like to give reviews quickly because sometimes the product can fade after a few uses but this has felt the same every time. I’m really liking it.

Last edited:
JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also… I mentioned Collision Course being clumpy and it is but I can deal with that considering how well the product works. Something else I like is the effects from CC lasts for several hours. I took it this afternoon around 4pm and I still feel like the focus and mental well-being is still there.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let us know how it treats you brother!
Unfortunately, I'm not too impressed so far. I've tried it at half a scoop (to make sure there weren't any issues) and a full scoop. At half a scoop I did feel a small increase in energy, mood and focus for a couple hours but that was followed by a crash (needed coffee to stay awake at work). At a full scoop I surprisingly felt less energy and mood effects and instead was just really tired after taking it (skipped my morning workout and instead went back to bed and slept for another hour). My guess (and this is only a guess) is that the higher citrulline and agmatine doses reduced by blood pressure (I already have low blood pressure) more than the stimulants could offset. I've had similar problems with other pre-workouts that had high doses of pump ingredients. I'm going to keep playing around with it occasionally but am a little disappointed that it was no where near the effect I was expecting based on the formula.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately, I'm not too impressed so far. I've tried it at half a scoop (to make sure there weren't any issues) and a full scoop. At half a scoop I did feel a small increase in energy, mood and focus for a couple hours but that was followed by a crash (needed coffee to stay awake at work). At a full scoop I surprisingly felt less energy and mood effects and instead was just really tired after taking it (skipped my morning workout and instead went back to bed and slept for another hour). My guess (and this is only a guess) is that the higher citrulline and agmatine doses reduced by blood pressure (I already have low blood pressure) more than the stimulants could offset. I've had similar problems with other pre-workouts that had high doses of pump ingredients. I'm going to keep playing around with it occasionally but am a little disappointed that it was no where near the effect I was expecting based on the formula.
Are you talking about the bottle rocket pre workout? I would say you don’t like it because of the racetams. Sunifiram and nefiracetam are both on the label. I haven’t taken these 2 but the very similar unifiram makes me woozy at even a micro dose. Noopept always gives me the worst brain fog and headaches, even with solid choline doses. This PWO has some unpredictable compounds at non-transparent doses, so I would not be surprised if I reacted to it the same way you did. (Not willing to pony up $40 to find out though)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking about the bottle rocket pre workout? I would say you don’t like it because of the racetams. Sunifiram and nefiracetam are both on the label. I haven’t taken these 2 but the very similar unifiram makes me woozy at even a micro dose. Noopept always gives me the worst brain fog and headaches, even with solid choline doses. This PWO has some unpredictable compounds at non-transparent doses, so I would not be surprised if I reacted to it the same way you did. (Not willing to pony up $40 to find out though)
That's actually a very good point. With exception of low dose aniracetam, I haven't been fond of racetams in general (experience brain fog, tiredness, irritability, etc). I never tried nefiracetam and only had sunifiram in vicaine (the gold standard of supplements), so was hoping they'd be different. You might be right about them being the problem (at least, that sounds more likely than what I was thinking).

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, he was referring to Bottle Rocket. I received mine yesterday and played around with slightly over 1/2 scoop on 2 occasions since. I worked the past 2 nights- which I normally don’t do so lack of sleep and other factors are certainly at play. However, I haven’t been overly impressed thus far. I will be playing around with it more as well though in conditions that will allow me to assess it more accurately.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m in the same boat with most noots. Only Phenylpiracetam was legit and I love it.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMG_2124.JPG

I'm taking a step back with my PWO. less ingredients, more simple. gimme the sodium. this is ON PRE "Advanced"

for some reason ON's normal PWO doesn't even have citrulline, but the advanced one seems like a real PWO. 300mg caffeine is more than I'd like, but I'm gonna try it anyways

I want go back to mixing my own after this, but not sure what I should do for caffeine. idk why but I didnt really like using coffee for my caffeine source when I mixed my own. and I guess caffeine powder is pretty dangerous.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got Cellucor Dynasty for $15 on clearance at the three letter store. Icy Blue Razz flavor. Was about to expire. Reviews seem mixed. Profile looks decent.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, he was referring to Bottle Rocket. I received mine yesterday and played around with slightly over 1/2 scoop on 2 occasions since. I worked the past 2 nights- which I normally don’t do so lack of sleep and other factors are certainly at play. However, I haven’t been overly impressed thus far. I will be playing around with it more as well though in conditions that will allow me to assess it more accurately.
Just for kicks and grins try adding kratom to it. I tried 1/4-1/3 scoop (since higher doses made me more tired/sleepy I decided to go the other direction and try lower doses) with about 2 g of red bali kratom. Very nice combo! :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just for kicks and grins try adding kratom to it. I tried 1/4-1/3 scoop (since higher doses made me more tired/sleepy I decided to go the other direction and try lower doses) with about 2 g of red bali kratom. Very nice combo! :)
Meh, couldn’t hurt. OK, here we go! It’s funny how the cover says “This doesn’t taste good.”
I actually think it tastes just fine..

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meh, couldn’t hurt. OK, here we go! It’s funny how the cover says “This doesn’t taste good.”
I actually think it tastes just fine..
Same here. Taste isn't bad at all. Hopefully the combo works for you too. For me there was a definite boost in mood and energy for about an hour before it settled into a calmer focus (but still no tiredness like the previous times I tried the pre workout at larger doses).

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same here. Taste isn't bad at all. Hopefully the combo works for you too. For me there was a definite boost in mood and energy for about an hour before it settled into a calmer focus (but still no tiredness like the previous times I tried the pre workout at larger doses).
Yeah, I think I perked up a bit and feel pretty good with taking the combo at the same time. I also added a cap of 250mg Citicoline at the same time. I also just swallowed 1 capsule of IGNITE (new version) for the theacrine and dynamite content.

Last edited:

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sure does! I definitely never felt the need to combine it with Vicaine though. That supplement shined by itself for sure. I seriously could have lived on that stuff indefinitely.
Agreed! Vicaine was the ****. I've been adding 25mg of tianeptine or 3 grams of green Malay to bottle rocket to give it the extra kick I was hoping for. Definitely not even close to vicaine IMO.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed! Vicaine was the ****. I've been adding 25mg of tianeptine or 3 grams of green Malay to bottle rocket to give it the extra kick I was hoping for. Definitely not even close to vicaine IMO.
Glad I read this before I bought it. Sounds like your better off just getting your favorite preworkout and adding tia to it which I thought about doing. Also 6 grams of Kratom all by itself was probably better then any preworkout I’ve taken. I took t too often and think it gave me extreme fatigue when I wouldnt t take it so I don’t mess with it anymore.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just took it. From what I read lift of should be in 30 or 40 minutes. I’ll let you know how it goes when I’m done orbiting the moon. Should be a good test. It’s about one and I probably won’t be able to lift until 9 or 10.
Definitely give us an update on that one!
Glad I read this before I bought it. Sounds like your better off just getting your favorite preworkout and adding tia to it which I thought about doing. Also 6 grams of Kratom all by itself was probably better then any preworkout I’ve taken. I took t too often and think it gave me extreme fatigue when I wouldnt t take it so I don’t mess with it anymore.
I have a love/hate relationship with kratom. It starts off nicely, but it can have a very negative impact rather quickly the longer you take it. With consistent use, the benefits surely dwindle and the dependency become very real.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely give us an update on that one!

I have a love/hate relationship with kratom. It starts off nicely, but it can have a very negative impact rather quickly the longer you take it. With consistent use, the benefits surely dwindle and the dependency become very real.
Yeah i usually only took it once a day so I thought I’d be ok. Days I didn’t take it I was crazy tired and thought it was just from working 7 days a week. Never reallly felt addicted or that I had to take more. I just know if I took it in the morning before work I was really productive. When I did have off days I didn’t take it. Always thought you would need to take it numerous times a day to become dependent. Lol I was wrong. So yeah good stuff if only used a few times a week.. but not a good replacement for morning coffee. Ha

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah i usually only took it once a day so I thought I’d be ok. Days I didn’t take it I was crazy tired and thought it was just from working 7 days a week. Never reallly felt addicted or that I had to take more. I just know if I took it in the morning before work I was really productive. When I did have off days I didn’t take it. Always thought you would need to take it numerous times a day to become dependent. Lol I was wrong. So yeah good stuff if only used a few times a week.. but not a good replacement for morning coffee. Ha
This is exactly how it is. Once you get on a consistent kratom run, it’s virtually impossible to not take it one day and expect to have the capacity to do much of anything.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As much as I love kratom, this is very true.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not familiar with places that carry it . Where did you get it from ?
PM me if needed , thanks.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Jstrong20 How did you like Phenta-Plex? How does it compare to the "old" Excelsior? Curious to hear from anyone else who has tried the product as well.

Last edited:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Jstrong20 How did you like Phenta-Plex? How does it compare to the "old" Excelsior? Curious to hear from anyone else who has tried the product as well.
This is what someone mentioned about this Phenta-Plex on another forum.
I've used it 4 times now on totally empty stomachs and felt NOTHING. Not a boost from caffeine, no increased focus - nothing. I can't even tell if there's a single mg of stimulant in the entire tub. And yes, I SHOOK THE DAM TUB.
There must be some real dud containers out their and from what this guy said it looks like
they forgot to put stimulants in some of the tubs when they were making it in someones basement.;)

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I've used it 4 times now on totally empty stomachs and felt NOTHING. Not a boost from caffeine, no increased focus - nothing. I can't even tell if there's a single mg of stimulant in the entire tub. And yes, I SHOOK THE DAM TUB.
There must be some real dud containers out their and from what this guy said it looks like
they forgot to put stimulants in some of the tubs when they were making it in someones basement.;)
I wonder if theres a difference from the cheaper tubs on ebay compared to the website linked in the video by fitness deals.
Anyway I ordered a tub of strawberry lemonde version on ebay for $30 along with the capsule version.

also this is a review someone posted on the video:
"I took about 1.2ish scoop (one scoop probably would've been enough). First I took half a scoop, waited 40 minutes, and took the other half and a tiny bit more after. Fasted state, like I would on excelsior, first thing in the morning.
- Super clean, i mean VERY clean energy. No heart racing moments. No anxiety.
- Much easier to breathe. I was lighter on my feet. Similar to what I felt on the O.G. Craze back in 2012. This might be a negative because if the withdrawals are anything like craze, I'll feel super lazy and heavy for a few days after stopping use.
- Speedy type of energy. Since it was easier to breathe and move, it was easier to recover between sets and I could just keep moving.
- doesn't suppress appetite. I can eat and I don't feel sick by the sight of people eating like excelsior.
- no cotton dry mouth. Cons: I don't feel the caffeine, and there's no way all of this energy is from 400mg caffeine, 100mg DMHA and synephrine. And I've taken modafinil before, this is nothing like it. "

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Felt the same to me. Although I see in a post above some guy got nothing out of it.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered a tub off eBay that should be getting delivered by this Friday/Saturday (according to tracking), so hopefully I didn't get one of the "dud" tubs. I'm definitely curious to try it, considering all the hype it's been getting. Also, it looks like Excelsior is out of stock on most retailers' websites, so I wonder if it has been discontinued.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also tried flame. Hits harder then i expected. Figured crack gold would hit harder but I don’t think it does by much. Tried full scoop and 3/4 will be plenty as with all the dark labs products I’ve tried. Regular crack has a great pump formula but you only get 20 full sevings. If my math is right I should get about 40 servings at 3/4 a scoop. I’ll just add some beta alanine and citrulline to it. Probably bulk betaine if I can find it. All the dark labs products I tried work great. Seemed like flame lasted longer but I only took it once so it’s hard to be sure off one experience.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Found primeval labs mega pre black for 12 dollars. Going to try it. I’ve been running dmaa this dmha that way more times a week then I probably should. Ha

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That does look like a good one! My only issue with it is I would have to order from a place I am not familiar with.
Decided to go ahead and order it from a new place for me. Blue Bomb flavor. If you want I can PM you with place, otherwise I can let you know how it goes after I receive it!
Got it super quick. Good experience. New vendor to me, but I'd say it's GTG.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Jstrong20 I'm confused - I thought you said you tried Phenta-Plex, but maybe you were referring to another PWO? If you did try Phenta-Plex, what did you think of it and how does it compare to Excelsior?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Jstrong20 I'm confused - I thought you said you tried Phenta-Plex, but maybe you were referring to another PWO? If you did try Phenta-Plex, what did you think of it and how does it compare to Excelsior?
I haven’t taken excelsior for months but it feels the same from what I remember. Last crazy long.
Felt the same to me. Although I see in a post above some guy got nothing out of it.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see anywhere in those posts where he specifically mentioned having tried Phenta-Plex, though. It sounds like he's just talking about Excelsior on its own.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I orderd phena plex and flame. Also just picked up primeval black because it was cheap. Probably where the confusion came from. You can see in my quotes in post above. Phena plex feels same as excelsior to me.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I orderd phena plex and flame. Also just picked up primeval black because it was cheap. Probably where the confusion came from. You can see in my quotes in post above. Phena plex feels same as excelsior to me.
The same, including the noticeable crash of Excelsior?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear. In that case, I'll definitely look forward to trying out Phenta-plex when it gets delivered this weekend. Do you notice the same kind of euphoria that the older batches of Excelsior provided?