• Best Answer
Anyone try wicked by innovative labs? It’s dmha based

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This was decent when I tied it for the first time two days ago. I can’t provide much feedback on it yet until I try it again at a full serving dose. When trying stimmed pres for the first time I use less then I normally would.

Edit: My kids (3y/o & 5y/o) had a solid 15 minute talk about the sick panda on the label my 5 year old was scared of it and wanted me to put it away. My 3 year old was like wow daddy is that what you’re going to turn into after you eat it?!? Then he is begging me to eat some so he can turn into the evil panda

Last edited:
Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if the new Mesomorph V4 has any alkaloids in it that resembles yohimbe? I used it this morning at full serving and noticed some mild Y sides.
Yes, quebracho extracts in its label refers to yohimbine I think (I would even say alpha-yo), taking it few times a week I got really nasty alpha-yo side effects.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@ELROCK How was it?
It’s good I am excited to try it again at closer to a full serving. I measured out exactly 70% of the 15.6 gram serving size for my first time with it. I didn’t feel overstimulated at all or any negative sides from it. I had damn good focus with good energy. It has a good taste to it too as surprising as that sounds well at least this flavor I have is good.

Next time I try it I will go to 85% of the full serving size. I will report back on that if anyone is interested?

You bought it too, right? Have you tried it yet?

Last edited:

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s good I am excited to try it again at closer to a full serving. I measured out exactly 70% of the 15.6 gram serving size for my first time with it. I didn’t feel overstimulated at all or any negative sides from it. I had damn good focus with good energy. It has a good taste to it too as surprising as that sounds well at least this flavor I have is good.

Next time I try it I will go to 85% of the full serving size. I will report back on that if anyone is interested?

You bought it too, right? Have you tried it yet?

I have not bought it yet. I was waiting on your review😀.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have not bought it yet. I was waiting on your review.
Well I like it and no post workout crash or headache. Maybe I break my rule of not using the same pre two days in a row and try it at 85% tomorrow. Idk, but I will be sure to post a review after I try it again.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s too much AY for me. I prefer not having it in there.
Yeah , that’s a loaded pre! Lol. Looks enticing , though and pretty good price. I never had an issue with y hcl

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also I prefer DMHA over DMAA. No crash and much less sides from DMHA.
I loved Re1gn which was my first dmha. Yet to try dmaa, but I’ll probably avoid it. Only thing is I did notice a bit of rebound anxiety after my workout and cold sweats

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I loved Re1gn which was my first dmha. Yet to try dmaa, but I’ll probably avoid it. Only thing is I did notice a bit of rebound anxiety after my workout and cold sweats
Re1gn felt too stimmy for me. I would get jitters and cold sweats from it. I haven’t used it in a long time, but that’s how I remember it. I much preferred OL CU as that would consistently deliver feel good workouts.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Re1gn felt too stimmy for me. I would get jitters and cold sweats from it. I haven’t used it in a long time, but that’s how I remember it. I much preferred OL CU as that would consistently deliver feel good workouts.
didn’t get jitters , but I know what you mean. Felt kinda harsh.

I’m currently using the og white flood formula and loving it. It’s not a heavy hitter, but the workouts are great which i want. A lil nicotine and a light pre 👍

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
didn’t get jitters , but I know what you mean. Felt kinda harsh.

I’m currently using the og white flood formula and loving it. It’s not a heavy hitter, but the workouts are great which i want. A lil nicotine and a light pre
If your interested in something with heavier stim, but not harsh at all try Muscle Force Defiant Unleashed (30 serving version). It’s a higher energy feel good balanced pre.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@ELROCK hey, I have a source for the og wicked with dmaa . Thoughts? The red wine and creatine nitrate get me extra interested

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, quebracho extracts in its label refers to yohimbine I think (I would even say alpha-yo), taking it few times a week I got really nasty alpha-yo side effects.
Yes, quebracho does have Yohimbine or similar alkaloids. It is much less Y than a normal supplement. Hi Tech also uses this extract on NO overload and I can’t say I notice much Y feeling to it at all.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@ELROCK hey, I have a source for the og wicked with dmaa . Thoughts? The red wine and creatine nitrate get me extra interested

View attachment 207379
Looks pretty good. I just wouldn’t buy it because the AY is in a prob blend and it’s probably too much for me. If you handle AY well then go for it and let us know how you like it!

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
I was looking for one as well I was using muscle pharm wreckage actually had an amazing profile but got discontinued
And haven’t found anything to replace it yet

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 207379
I receive a sample of that years ago and hated it. It basically felt like a slightly weaker version of OL Bloodshred RAW. Very strong in the AY department.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I receive a sample of that years ago and hated it. It basically felt like a slightly weaker version of OL Bloodshred RAW. Very strong in the AY department.
Don't like the sound of that. Anxiety?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't like the sound of that. Anxiety?
Major heebie jeebies all around!
It definitely ruined my workout.

It got a bit of hype back then, but I’m definitely glad I got a sample packet and that was it.

Speaking of sample packets, I got one for the current Mesomorph the other day. I don’t expect much out if though, as the original version did nothing for me.

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Quick review on Glory Juice Extreme

I have used this product 4 times now and I can say it really shines at the full serving size. That is a drawback because that’s only getting you 20 servings and it cost like $50 bucks.

Focus: 10/10

Energy: 9.5/10 it is long lasting energy like 5 hours! It’s smooth energy not jittery energy and there is a big difference between the two.

Pump: 8/10 it gives me better pumps then expected.

Last edited:
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I remember when the super expensive pre's were $29.99 and you had to do a mental dance to purchase it.

Oh and 5lb protein was $25.

But then again didn't we find out almost all the protein back in 2005 or so was like 2grams with 57grams of carbs lol.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man I remember when the super expensive pre's were $29.99 and you had to do a mental dance to purchase it.

Oh and 5lb protein was $25.

But then again didn't we find out almost all the protein back in 2005 or so was like 2grams with 57grams of carbs lol.
Yeah I would say about 4-5 years ago all of the pres I bought were $20-$30 and now all the pres I buy are $40-$50.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I would say about 4-5 years ago all of the pres I bought were $20-$30 and now all the pres I buy are $40-$50.
Yes and less full servings. So now you get 20 servings instead of 30 or whatever it was.

That being said, the new natural anabolic offerings these days seem to be far greater than back in the day.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just found dark labs crack and orderd it. I’ll report back how I like it compared to Assassin.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The OG Vein Nutrition Bloodshot...with the wrong size scoop lol. One of the best.

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I prefer Mesomorph V4 over Pre Phase, God Status Labz Zeus, God Status Labz Krak’n, ASC El Jefe, or Dark Labs Flame.
An update - still loving Mesomorph v4. I prefer "Tutti Fruitti"; the other half prefers "Rocket Pop". Hydrazine is equally still working great - we get fantastic workouts on both, though use Mesomorph on heavier workout days.

I do find a difference if I use a flat scoop of Mesomorph vs a rounded scoop - with the rounded scoop some things seem to hit my body a bit hard - sometimes stomach discomfort, a feeling of being almost "over driven", etc. So I stick to flat scoops.

I had a couple of samples of Pre-Phase. My second sample felt much better than I remembered the first experience - enough so that I've purchased a couple of containers (there seems to be new formulation out - I'm using the older "KO" version), and use that on lighter days. Pre-Phase has an emotional lift - though not as much as Mesomorph; a good, positive stim feeling, good awareness of my body/musculature, etc. No aftereffects; no stomach discomfort at normal doses.

The other half likes "Performax Labs Hypermax Extreme" - though for me it's a bit buzzy.

Not enjoying El Jefe as much lately. Sometimes stomach issues, or feeling a bit funny afterwards.

Also picked up Mesomonster, sort of a clone of the original Mesomorph. Only tried it once so far. Didn't find it as much fun as Mesomorph v4, but I'll give it a few more chances. . .

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dark Labs Flame at 3.5 grams instead of the full 5.1 grams is perfect for me.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have been using crack and it’s my favorite so far. Insane pumps plus great smooth focus and energy. Assassin is good but makes me jittery if I take to much and pumps aren’t as good. Still a great pre though. So of the three I tried recently crack is my favorite. Second place is assaisin, distant third is exelscior which I don’t like.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have been using crack and it’s my favorite so far. Insane pumps plus great smooth focus and energy. Assassin is good but makes me jittery if I take to much and pumps aren’t as good. Still a great pre though. So of the three I tried recently crack is my favorite. Second place is assaisin, distant third is exelscior which I don’t like.
Crack Gold edition is the one I want to try. I haven’t tried the regular Crack, but not really interested in trying it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One thing I can say is I think crack really has dmaa
Crack Gold edition is the one I want to try. I haven’t tried the regular Crack, but not really interested in trying it.
120 mgs of dmaa is enough for me. Lol. I would like to try flame at some point. Also I forgot to add crack gives the worst stim dick. Ha so I’m confident it really has dmaa in it. All the old school products with it use to do the same. I seen herolean but it has way to much yohimbe for me. Dark labs products keep popping up here and there. I’m hoping to see flame come up. Hear it is super smooth energy.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The dose of N-methyl d-aspartic seems insanely high based on what it used to be, I think I-Force used 25mg?? That is not normal DAA and I know there were concerns even at 25mg as to potential negative consequences of over stimulation of the glutaminergic receptors................going off a shaky memory here lol.

I have been using Condemed Labz Convict 1 scoop pre and one tossed in my intra and love it. New Mesomorph is great as well. I usually don't like too much Y in a pre, for instance Insane Labz Psychotic is like liquid death to me, and these two are just right for me.
Looking at the Condemned Labz Convict Stim, any other folks tried it yet?

convictstim-pre-workout-condemned-labz-737545_1200x.jpeg

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your in luck I see places have crack gold back in stock. I grabbed one to try.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, just picked up some Zeus and Muscle Force Defiant Unleashed. Profiles attached. Can report back if anyone's interested.
TMF_unleashed_suppfacts_1_2048x_cf3843f6-1f3d-441b-9303-a7716f86cb8a_900x.jpeg
Zeus-SuppFacts_900x_a6e92b1c-6ad8-4175-b8e0-bac799f0ff92_900x.jpeg

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both of those get good reviews. I guess defiant puts out a halloween one or did in the past that is even stronger. Defiant is next on my list to try.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both of those get good reviews. I guess defiant puts out a halloween one or did in the past that is even stronger. Defiant is next on my list to try.
Wish I had known that, LOL. Looks like Halloween preorder also has noopept.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes and it wasn't a good experience at all. It didn't almost have some positive effects on my workouts but comedowns made me feel like ****, worst I ever had
I ended up going with other options since I didn't want the yohimbine in it. Thanks for the feedback!

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is the Defiant Unleashed version with 350mg of l-theanine and has less servings per tub just an FYI.
I don't get the 350mg of theanine. The Defiant Unleashed version is better.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the Defiant Unleashed version with 350mg of l-theanine and has less servings per tub just an FYI.
Yeah. Probably had to make room for the noopept and lions mane.