• First Up Vote
it seems like such a liability, yet mainstream companies keep using it. smh

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Both Y and AY can have those negative sides not just AY especially in higher doses.

I don’t see the need for adding it in any pre because even when dosed very low it still just makes for a dirty stim feeling.
with you 100%

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both Y and AY can have those negative sides not just AY especially in higher doses.

I don’t see the need for adding it in any pre because even when dosed very low it still just makes for a dirty stim feeling.
Extremely dirty , but ycl never caused anything like it lol. I took it in pure caps . Actually like ycl.

Another thing, the day after, I had a HORRIBLE taste in my mouth that I couldn't get rid of. Alpha y seems to linger. Every other pre I've used was just y free or ycl. Alpha y sucks

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Extremely dirty , but ycl never caused anything like it lol. I took it in pure caps . Actually like ycl.

Another thing, the day after, I had a HORRIBLE taste in my mouth that I couldn't get rid of. Alpha y seems to linger. Every other pre I've used was just y free or ycl. Alpha y sucks
To be fair the rancid taste thing could be from anything really not just the AY.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To be fair the rancid taste thing could be from anything really not just the AY.
Totally just something I noted. I still felt a bit off yesterday and much better today. Still finished the entire workout, lol was just uncomfortable

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So what's worse yohimbe bark or alpha y ? lol

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah man, the caps are a precise dose.
I like up to 12.5 grams of primaforce yohimbine hcl

BUT when it’s in a scoop of preworkout, you never know how much you’re getting, let alone stacked with other stuff and that can cause sides.

It’s like all these shady pre workout companies are constantly trying to out-do each other.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah man, the caps are a precise dose.
I like up to 12.5 grams of primaforce yohimbine hcl

BUT when it’s in a scoop of preworkout, you never know how much you’re getting, let alone stacked with other stuff and that can cause sides.

It’s like all these shady pre workout companies are constantly trying to out-do each other.
By seeing who's product messes customers up more? lmao

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe by how long they can make these ingredient panels 🤣

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
for me, The perfect pre would be
Citrulline 4-6 g
Beet root 1-2g
L- Tyrosine 500mg
Resveratrol 500mg
Vaso 6 300mg
Caffeine 200mg
DMHA 200mg

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
for me, The perfect pre would be
Citrulline 4-6 g
Beet root 1-2g
L- Tyrosine 500mg
Resveratrol 500mg
Vaso 6 300mg
Caffeine 200mg
DMHA 200mg
You would have LOVED this epic fuckin stack…But outbreak went soft and reformulated this pre to some weak generic bs….The one in the photo had J Regia. Real clean, smooth, no crash…
IMG_3532.JPG

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pathogen is one of my favorites of all time. Even though the label doesn't look like anything impressive, it gave me great workout energy and allways got some great sets in when on it.

Screenshot_20211225-105145_Gallery.jpg

The ingredient list on that website is almost the same as the version I used, but mine had Dynamine and not potassium.

Screenshot_20210505-172216_Chrome.jpg

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's one interesting thing with pwo's also, that they can produce different kind of stimulus/energy and sometimes some mixes, that don't look anything special can be great. Some are spiked of course, but I don't think Pathogen was. Pathogen gave me this good kind of aggression and energy in the weight room, but didn't keep me up at night or make me more talkative or anything like that. Perfect for WO's.

I bet stuff like Excelsior and the likes fits better for social events, partying, shcool work, writing, creative stuff and those type of things. I remember with Craze some people telling they actually skipped their training and stayed home to play the guitar for example or went out for drinks, rather than to the gym, lol.

Last edited:
Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
That's one interesting thing with pwo's also, that they can produce different kind of stimulus/energy and sometimes some mixes, that don't look anything special can be great. Some are spiked of course, but I don't think Pathogen was. Pathogen gave me this good aggression and energy in the weight room, but didn't keep me up at night or make me more talkative or anything like that. Perfect for WO's.

I bet stuff like Excelsior and the likes fits better for social events, partying, shcool work, writing, creative stuff and those type of things. I remember with Craze some people telling they actually skipped their training and stayed home to play the guitar for example or went out for drinks, rather than to the gym, lol.
yeah amphetamines are like that, I remember back in college I took adderall to write a paper, ended up grinding some League and CSGO instead lol. Good times.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's one interesting thing with pwo's also, that they can produce different kind of stimulus/energy and sometimes some mixes, that don't look anything special can be great. Some are spiked of course, but I don't think Pathogen was. Pathogen gave me this good kind of aggression and energy in the weight room, but didn't keep me up at night or make me more talkative or anything like that. Perfect for WO's.

Thanks for the heads up!
I better reach for the guitar next time instead of getting wrapped up in writing excerpts from a temporary stim junkies diary. But like some lines from old album titled United Stated of America by the band with the same name; "reality is only temporary" .... :) can´t remember what song but that line stuck lol

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLglUu7rOaMDtBAr_1lTkIGefMWD44Ao_X.

Not sure at all it´s an album suited to working out lol

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On the first day the devil created dieting/calorie deficit. Maybe Yohimbine on the second?
I have been able to tolerance supps with Y on a few single occasions but rather sooner than later even a small dose can make me feel like my heart is skipping a beat or double beating and even a tiny dose can badly impact my mood.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
here's some mice studies on bpc 157 for amphetamines

I think it might just make me process all stuff faster. alcohol definitely gets metabolized faster
I am intrigued by bpc 157, was so intrigued that I was considering even buying a gram whole sale cheaply but am inexperienced with repacking and storing sensitive compounds.
But right from the first dose it feels all good for me.
Just dosed some today after having messed myself up with gingerbreadmen, sodas and chocolate over Christmas lol. Even had a fruit fast today. Two bananas, two apples and a bowl ofoatmeal and am about to go to bed before the munchies get to me lol

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am intrigued by bpc 157, was so intrigued that I was considering even buying a gram whole sale cheaply but am inexperienced with repacking and storing sensitive compounds.
But right from the first dose it feels all good for me.
Just dosed some today after having messed myself up with gingerbreadmen, sodas and chocolate over Christmas lol. Even had a fruit fast today. Two bananas, two apples and a bowl ofoatmeal and am about to go to bed before the munchies get to me lol
where did you get it whole sale? and fruit fasting is a thing? you trying to be a fruitarian and die of pancreas cancer like Steve jobs?

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered Hazard Ashes pwo and really enjoying it. It's definitely not spiked with meth analogues but hits hard and just right. I prefer it more than any Dark Labs products.
Yeah lol… I prefer to stay away from meth my name isn’t crystal.

I will check this out. I just purchased Flame. It’s not shabby. Please don’t tell me it’s methy lol.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah lol… I prefer to stay away from meth my name isn’t crystal.

I will check this out. I just purchased Flame. It’s not shabby. Please don’t tell me it’s methy lol.
Eria jarneses is usually N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the flavor is extremely light and on the sour side. you could mix this in very little water and be fine.
You don’t use Zeus for the flavor lol

Personally, I think it tastes very good.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You don’t use Zeus for the flavor lol

Personally, I think it tastes very good.
at $50/$60/$70 a tub, it should be flavored well. i’m never going to repeat buy something that tastes like ass…..unless it works like craze or excelsior.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at $50/$60/$70 a tub, it should be flavored well. i’m never going to repeat buy something that tastes like ass…..unless it works like craze or excelsior.
If you tried raw DHMA, DMAA, Eria J and amp citrate you would understand the difficulty companies would have creating a great tasting stim product.