Stim preworkout product suggestions

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very nice, prolly will grab 2 to start then, lol
I don’t usually buy more then 1 tub of pres because you never know how you will react to that specific mix of stims. If brings down the price per tub then I might. With that said I think Zeus is a pretty safe purchase. Plus if you don’t react well to the first tub then you could always hit me up and we could probably work a deal on it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very nice, prolly will grab 2 to start then, lol
I don’t usually buy more then 1 tub of pres because you never know how you will react to that specific mix of stims. If brings down the price per tub then I might. With that said I think Zeus is a pretty safe purchase. Plus if you don’t react well to the first tub then you could always hit me up and we could probably work a deal on it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very true and only thought I would bc I had a 20% off coupon to redeem at my supp shop and not knowing how fast he'd sell out of it or if the product would get pulled before too long, lol I had two on the counter then noticed he had one tub of phenta plex (have used the dmaa version of Venom before, which I liked) left on the shelf so I grabbed that and a Zeus, which I've been using the past couple of workouts, def a keeper

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very true and only thought I would bc I had a 20% off coupon to redeem at my supp shop and not knowing how fast he'd sell out of it or if the product would get pulled before too long, lol I had two on the counter then noticed he had one tub of phenta plex (have used the dmaa version of Venom before, which I liked) left on the shelf so I grabbed that and a Zeus, which I've been using the past couple of workouts, def a keeper
Man, wish I had a local shop like that! Only big box stores near me.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, wish I had a local shop like that! Only big box stores near me.
Had just happened to google 'supplement stores' near me and came across him few years back, great shop/guy, carries all the hardcore pre's, sarms, etc and always open to suggestions.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very clean energy that lasted for hours. Didn't feel dirty. Decent focus. A little euphoric. I like how it looks like slime green. Taste was decent for a pre. So far I like the purchase I made.
yeah the flavor isn’t very good. the effects for me where “meh” across the board. glad it’s working for you. mine is starting to harden up in the tub. so be aware of that if you go a decent stretch without using it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The orange flavor Zeus is 9/10 in flavor for a stim preworkout. I haven’t tried the other flavor they have.

Edit: yes, it will clump. It’s really not a big deal. It doesn’t effect the results and it still dissolves well in water.

Last edited:
stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Zeus arrived a bit ago. Excited to give this a try tomorrow.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Zeus arrived a bit ago. Excited to give this a try tomorrow.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you tried raw DHMA, DMAA, Eria J and amp citrate you would understand the difficulty companies would have creating a great tasting stim product.
I am honestly starting to get sick to my gut by most PWOs and the sickly sweeteners and artificial taste. Would rather have just a little bitter tasting pure powder and actually do have some pure Kigelia Africana powder and it is pretty good as a complimentary stim to more basic caffeine formulas.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
at $50/$60/$70 a tub, it should be flavored well. i’m never going to repeat buy something that tastes like ass…..unless it works like craze or excelsior.
That O.G grape Craze tasted bad, some limited editions tasted better, never tried the Craze apple pie though lol

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That O.G grape Craze tasted bad, some limited editions tasted better, never tried the Craze apple pie though lol
yeah. i had a few tubs of the og grape and it was fairly nasty. but, knowing the effects were to follow, made it worth it.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yeah. i had a few tubs of the og grape and it was fairly nasty. but, knowing the effects were to follow, made it worth it.
That Summer Tea limited edition man.. tasted much better than grape and was stronger than a strong grape tub, only had 2 tubs and halfway through the second I saw that it was sold out only to live on as a legend or a myth people in the future might even doubt even having existed, unless archaeologist manage to find some actual tubs with the label still intact having withstand age and weathering------

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That Summer Tea limited edition man.. tasted much better than grape and was stronger than a strong grape tub, only had 2 tubs and halfway through the second I saw that it was sold out only to live on as a legend or a myth people in the future might even doubt even having existed, unless archaeologist manage to find some actual tubs with the label still intact having withstand age and weathering------
lmao i was still rather “green” in the supplement world back then. i should have filled an entire cabinet with that stuff.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
lmao i was still rather “green” in the supplement world back then. i should have filled an entire cabinet with that stuff.
I really started liking Detonate rather than Craze as a functional enhancer but was moving in between countries and was unemployed and homeless more or less but did buy some left over stock of Detoante on eBay for 99US that seemed very expensive back then lol

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk where everyone else does but I get my preworkout here…. https://suppscentral.com
I’ve only ordered from Supps Central once. The carrier (I forget who) showed it as waiting on the package for like 3 months. I kept emailing them and they kept saying they would look into it. Never got an answer for what happened to my package but I did get a refund. I’ve been hesitant to order from them again.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did someone try the Fusion Obliterate? Was it @Drakee or @SpicedCider that talked about getting some awhile back?

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk where everyone else does but I get my preworkout here…. https://suppscentral.com
I've never ordered from them but check out SuppKingz for some of these overpriced pre's cause
they seem to be slightly less overpriced ;) and you can usually find a 15% coupon code out there
to help take the price down from $$$$ to $$$.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve only ordered from Supps Central once. The carrier (I forget who) showed it as waiting on the package for like 3 months. I kept emailing them and they kept saying they would look into it. Never got an answer for what happened to my package but I did get a refund. I’ve been hesitant to order from them again.
Well I honestly have no preference… I would love to buy locally but I have no where here in the woods lol. They’ve been on point with shipping for me but trust me I get it. Btw I’ve tried Zeus twice I think I like flame better. Much more cooperative on my empty stomach and different kind of energy.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never ordered from them but check out SuppKingz for some of these overpriced pre's cause
they seem to be slightly less overpriced ;) and you can usually find a 15% coupon code out there
Thanks!!! Love it.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got mine (zeus) locally but Flexit presently looking into carrying it, fwiw
Here In West Virginia … I wish I had a local shop!! I would love to shop locally and trust me when I say I’m a stim junkie! I’d be a good customer promise

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I honestly have no preference… I would love to buy locally but I have no where here in the woods lol. They’ve been on point with shipping for me but trust me I get it. Btw I’ve tried Zeus twice I think I like flame better. Much more cooperative on my empty stomach and different kind of energy.
Can you describe the difference in the two and why you like one over the other?

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fitness Deals News seems to have coupons for Supps Central a lot. Haven’t checked that one though.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to be the wet blanket here, but probably best not to mention other sellers that aren't sponsors.

On a side note, revisited 1 full scoop of ZEUS today after a brief DMHA hiatus and had a great workout! Hit a 10# PR on bench, and i remember why I like it so much - even with 400 mg caffeine it is not jittery, and there's a feel good mental aspect to it. Guessing it's the GABA?

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you describe the difference in the two and why you like one over the other?
Yeah I can give it a go. Let me stress from the beginning of this that my tolerance to stimulants is very high. I will totally be open here cause we are all humans and in this together. I have the diagnosis of ADHD … and am “squirrelly” at times. So Flame so far laymen terms is so gentle on my empty stomach no in between nausea and pukey sensation. Good energy and focus. I don’t crash and I tend not to mix my preworkout with much water. I don’t wanna taste that crap period ( some are better than others ). I don’t give a darn ounce on flavor. Maybe try a scoop and a half with Zeus tomorrow after eating a couple bites. Two different rushes I found myself sleeping on my way to work this morning. Not good when it’s pouring the snow.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to be the wet blanket here, but probably best not to mention other sellers that aren't sponsors.

On a side note, revisited 1 full scoop of ZEUS today after a brief DMHA hiatus and had a great workout! Hit a 10# PR on bench, and i remember why I like it so much - even with 400 mg caffeine it is not jittery, and there's a feel good mental aspect to it. Guessing it's the GABA?
Probably shoulda thought that through … sorry wasn’t thinking.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love Zeus for how smooth the energy is, but still being strong. I also enjoy Flame. That has a bit more push to it. I use both and rotate them along with some others. I do feel like these stim pres lose some effectiveness when using the same one multiple days in a row. Just what I have noticed.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Zeus for how smooth the energy is, but still being strong. I also enjoy Flame. That has a bit more push to it. I use both and rotate them along with some others. I do feel like these stim pres lose some effectiveness when using the same one multiple days in a row. Just what I have noticed.
Zeus is a weekend thing for me. During the work week (evening workouts) Focus XT or a Cellucor RTD are perfect.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m so guilty of not doin this… I should listen :)

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Did someone try the Fusion Obliterate? Was it @Drakee or @SpicedCider that talked about getting some awhile back?
I actually just got around to trying it yesterday. Its not bad at all, I wouldn't order again but its decent enough to finish the tub.
took 1 scoop, within 15-20 minutes I felt a nice energy boost with a sense of urgency to be at the gym. Usually I don't notice preworkouts until I'm at the gym, so that was nice. Beta alanine was strong. The workout itself was ok, didn't feel anything special.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have a sample tub of Decim8 by Elev8... I'm actually scared to even try it. It arrived right as several people reported getting extremely sick from it.

Anyone on here have anything to report on it?

N

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have a sample tub of Decim8 by Elev8... I'm actually scared to even try it. It arrived right as several people reported getting extremely sick from it.

I tried the sample a couple of times, pre-workout, and didn't notice much of anything. But sort of strangely, I decided to take a scoop before a shift yesterday at my side-job, and I was definitely "picked up" and you couldn't shut me up all night. So I surely did feel something from it, but I'm not sure any of it would have translated into a good workout had I taken it pre.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I tried it 3x and reviewed it on IG and honestly it was decent the focus is the strong point then
the energy and the pump effects was probably the weakest part. The focus was very good the
first 2x but the 3rd time wasn't as strong but that was because I personally can't use DMHA or
Eria more than once every 2 weeks cause I just don't feel it as strong if I try using once a week.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks guys...
So Decim8 is pretty weak for the most part I guess... Oh well.

Tried Glaxon's Specimen V2 YoYo...
Not extremely hard hitting, kind of smooth but focus wears off after a few uses at a scoop each. Got bad anxiety and an overall irritated mood for a solid week after.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys...
So Decim8 is pretty weak for the most part I guess... Oh well.

Tried Glaxon's Specimen V2 YoYo...
Not extremely hard hitting, kind of smooth but focus wears off after a few uses at a scoop each. Got bad anxiety and an overall irritated mood for a solid week after.
Dat be from the Y yo!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man, the caps are a precise dose.
I like up to 12.5 grams of primaforce yohimbine hcl

BUT when it’s in a scoop of preworkout, you never know how much you’re getting, let alone stacked with other stuff and that can cause sides.

It’s like all these shady pre workout companies are constantly trying to out-do each other.
Well no one to blame but the average supp user who keeps looking for the next spiked product. The "best pre-stim out now" thread is always one of the most posted in. Essentially as long as there is still a market demand for these basement bathtub pre's someone will keep making them.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New Juice Daddy by Vicious Labs @ZOO is pretty good if you like Stims

posted by review here >

post #43

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am honestly starting to get sick to my gut by most PWOs and the sickly sweeteners and artificial taste. Would rather have just a little bitter tasting pure powder and actually do have some pure Kigelia Africana powder and it is pretty good as a complimentary stim to more basic caffeine formulas.
If all you want is the stim effect you could always grab some capped stimulant burner or an actual purpose-built capped pre like SNS VasoForce Rush. With vasoforce its easy to adjust the dosage and you get the vasodilators/pump ingredients. I like it as I enjoy a coffee in the morning most days and don't want any more liquid and can take a partial dose to adjust for the exact amount of stims I want.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If all you want is the stim effect you could always grab some capped stimulant burner or an actual purpose-built capped pre like SNS VasoForce Rush. With vasoforce its easy to adjust the dosage and you get the vasodilators/pump ingredients. I like it as I enjoy a coffee in the morning most days and don't want any more liquid and can take a partial dose to adjust for the exact amount of stims I want.
bro….you’re totally raining on the party….