Stim free appetite suppressant

TrainPsycho

Awards
I'm having a hard time sticking to my diet.
I want to save the stims for my training, to prevent tolerance.
Anything stim free that kills your appetite?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is out side the box.. but in some studies CLA has been shown to improve feed ratio which means you can theoretically use the nutrients you ingest better, thus improving fat loss and possibly inhancing muscle mass.

this in and of itself will not do anything for your appetite, how ever it may help you keep your diet working better when you do falter. Finaflex offers a product that combines ALC with CLA, and taking ALC can improve cognitive function and help mobilize fat from both storage and dietary intake. but over time the effects on mood can really help improve your outlook on dieting. a lot of times its the stress from everyday life that can cause you to loose control so being in a good mood may really help your situation.

there are some fat burners out there that really do kill your appetite but not many that will directly effect it with out stimulation ..
perhaps Hoodia may help but I havnt had good luck with it myself so im not sold it will work.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coincidence... I was actually just now going over the profile of ALC+CLA. I'm going to be using that here soon, too. My wife actually brought it up because the slightest but of stim gets her anxious.

I've not had any luck with non-stim appetite suppressants in the past. I do like DCP 2.0, but don't feel that it curbed my appetite at all.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP does a pretty good job keeping my hunger at bay.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Garcinia Cambogia has data showing it can reduce appetite, or something with a reasonable amount of stims. Another option is to just eat more vegetables

TrainPsycho

Awards
Vegetables keep me full but don't satiate well.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thyrocaps win this category imo

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
DCP and REDuction by controlled labs both helped me out.

REDuction was really good but I can't remember if it's stim free or not. I have a feeling that the morning pill was not but the night pill was.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My gf also cannot use stims at all due to heart and anxiety issues. She tried out lean xtreme by driven sports and loved it. She used vanillean after and said lx was far superior for appetite and overall effects. I just bought two more bottles at the Labor Day sale for her.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tough to get appetite suppression without some form of stimulant. Garcinia as previously mentioned can help. Otherwise i stick to foods that keep me full longer. Lots of veggies and meat does the trick for me haha.

Nyrin

Awards
Force-feeding myself 300g or more or steamed broccoli along with a hot cup of tea generally destroys any desire I had to eat, no matter how strong it was. It also destroys other things, but I just chalk that up as collateral damage.

TrainPsycho

Awards
Alright, I'll just stick to 1/3 cap of dexaprine to keep my tolerance low along with Intermittent Fasting and mountains of veggies and chicken.
I guess my stomach is just way too big.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Lipomorph can be a very good appetite supressant:
Originally Posted by Mr.50
I can certainly say that after just about a week I am having appetite suppression for sure. In a good way. Just not thinking about food and when I do eat I get full quickly.

Also starting to notice some fat loss for sure.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Water
Fiber Intake from veggies
Xantan Gum/Glucomanan

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Slimaluma from NOW has worked well for me in the past. Psyllium mixed with sugar free lemonade is pretty good too.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cucumber

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
water. all the water

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Berberine is something I've been meaning to try and I believe Mr. Cooper and some others have pointed out has great appetite suppressing abilities. Capsaicin and its analogues have also been studied for their appetite reducing effects.

CLA and Sesamin have definitely had an effect on my ability to eat large amounts of food when I took them.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Adding either psyllium or xanthan to increase the viscosity of fluids/protein will have a strong effect on satiety. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11790415
Speaking from personal experience, xanthan gum really does work. When I have a shake I like it thick but want to keep the volume (not use less liquid) so xanthan is perfect, very filling though!

I believe guar gum works well for this too, and many recipes utilizing them will use a mixture if the two

Nyrin

Awards
Speaking from personal experience, xanthan gum really does work. When I have a shake I like it thick but want to keep the volume (not use less liquid) so xanthan is perfect, very filling though!

I believe guar gum works well for this too, and many recipes utilizing them will use a mixture if the two
Aw yeah, gum crew represent! I have a big tub of mixed guar/xanthan and I add 1-3g to my blended smoothies. Not only does it give it the consistency of a pudding or mousse that's best eaten with a spoon, but it also binds the ice really well to make the texture creamy and without any "icy chunks."

Only downside is that higher amounts of guar/xanthan can yield a slightly "powdery" taste that bothers some more than others. I've heard glucomannan is more flavorless, but I haven't been able to try it yet.

Gums are also freakin' awesome for making thick sauces without a bunch of flour.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the DCP 2.0 support :)

Burn24 might help as well. As others said, it is more difficult to achieve without any stims.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Something that helped me on UD2.0 - Sugar free Jello.