Steroid Test ( need something that doesn't show)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man Im o probation for steroids .. Sucks yeah I know. Is there anything as strong as Sus, Fi**. That will not show up as a steroid . I know Im dreaming But I pay $150 a month for a test thats super accurate. Tried IBE but got super Puffy and just sloppy.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I heard Winny doesnt show up :icon_lol:

j/k ofcourse

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Man Im o probation for steroids .. Sucks yeah I know. Is there anything as strong as Sus, Fi**. That will not show up as a steroid . I know Im dreaming But I pay $150 a month for a test thats super accurate. Tried IBE but got super Puffy and just sloppy.
What do you mean tried IBE? I hope no one here tells you how to evade your test. A buck fifty test is probably pretty specific. I recommend dietforumlive.com and learn how to eat until you are free. Good luck.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I recommend dietforumlive.com and learn how to eat until you are free. Good luck.
Good post bro. :thumbsup:

I heard that SDI labs has some good stuff that doesnt show up on any tests. :D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, When I said I tried IBE I meant there IGF-1 Oratropin-1, and The other two. Believe me I was A huge fan of them thats how I found this site . They had a guy Jose that worked there I would deal with . I was buying about 10 kits a week. But I looked back on some photos and I looked like the marshmello man. I have the deepest respect for them and what there doing for us the die hards .

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, When I said I tried IBE I meant there IGF-1 Oratropin-1, and The other two. Believe me I was A huge fan of them thats how I found this site . They had a guy Jose that worked there I would deal with . I was buying about 10 kits a week. But I looked back on some photos and I looked like the marshmello man. I have the deepest respect for them and what there doing for us the die hards .
Oratropin shouldnt have made you fat. Your diet made you look like the marshmellow man. Im pretty sure if you were eating around maintence with nutritional foods and taking Ora, then you would have lost weight in all likelihood.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im sure your right I hate to diet. And I was also taking 1m/4ad . I will most likely try it again. I just need to get a game plan and a list of other things I can mix with it. Im sure adding some type of test booster would make it better.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Not dieting. Food= Chief source of Anabolism. It is a tool, not a ditch.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you being tested for a sport bro? Or legal troubles (which I've never heard of before)?

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank the both of you. I see that between the both of you there is alot of knowledge. so You can see my problem. What would you recommend for a person in my position. Remember once a month I have to test . I always know when at least 4 days in advance.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
dietforumlive.com

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you being tested for a sport bro? Or legal troubles (which I've never heard of before)?Legal!!!!!!!!:study:

I agree with everyone else, eat healthy. You are in enough legal troubles, why make it worse? Just wait it out till you are out of legal troubles. Nothing is worth going to jail for or permanently screwing your life up for a few pounds. Everything that is unlikely to show up is about to be banned meaning you will be in **** loads of trouble for it as well. Not to mention new tests come out and eventually everything will be able to be found. YOu dont want to be on something and not realize they can now test for it and get screwed over. Diet right and you will get plenty of gains.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What would that do to his ratios Jstrong??

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
why are you even fing with this? are a few pounds of muscle worth your freedom??? this is completely ridiculous in my mind

just eat and train well until your probation is up

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nothing sucks worse than seeing your pals Jacked and your just not who you were. Thats why I need something close to but legal!!!! Im trying to hold on to my size. Its hard Im
5' 10 226
32" waist
20" arms
27" quads
48" chest
And be dry for 2yrs Thats why I was so intrested in IGF-1

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
umm i would imagine being locked up in prison would suck worse than seeing your pals "Jacked" ... but that's just me

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
umm i would imagine being locked up in prison would suck worse than seeing your pals "Jacked" ... but that's just me
What if your pals that are "jacked" are locked up in prison? :D

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
then maybe you'll have some protection without having to be someone's biotch :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to glenihan again

Glen,
I guess I just give it to you too often. For the record, that was pretty funny.

DSM,
You won't find a lot of encouragement here for us to help put you in prison. Anabolic=Constructive; IE ConstructiveMinds... If you want to drive yourself into the pokie, wear your seatbelt buddy. No one with half a brain cell is going to post what to do. Cause we'd be your spot in the slamma with ya. GO TO DIETFORUMLIVE.COM if you want to avoid prison and grow. PEACE

Its not how to lose weight man. ;)

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
You could always find yourself some epitest and test and run them together in a base at the right ratio and a low dose.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
you will not only be jacked if you hop on gear again, but you will also be getting jacked in the ass...

if you use anything at all then i guess the legal orals that are out right now. pp,sd. those are your best bets.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Stay natty during this delicate time, don't be dependent on AAS.

Everyone here is saying the same thing, you should listen to them. I'm not up to snuff on the designer legals available at the moment, but in all probability, the current witch hunt will make those scheduled in a short while. So if you feel like dabbling in that dept, so be it, but be up to code when the time comes.

In my personal opinion, get your diet dialed in so while your "jacked" buddies fluctuate in and out of freakmode, you can maintain a nice steady size, slowly improving all the while.

It's very easy to get psychologically dependent on something that is such a confidence and esteem booster. It's a thin line to tread, and once you start depending on it, cycling with depression, you're lost to that world, and Natty will never be good enough. This is something you should try to avoid.

Ah, but it's late and I am babbling. .My apologies.. good luck and keep out of trouble. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.