What are the chances to lose all your hair from steroids or testosterone and hairtransplants?

vpnvpn

Awards
Is it very likely to lose all your hair if you take steroids

and in worst case scenario cant you just do a hair transplant?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Well ....
You could just skip a step, and yank out your hair, and get the transplants now.
LOL.

But seriously ... Yeah, steroids definitely have the ability to speed hair loss (as well as increase psychiatric difficulties).
They can even Cause hair loss.
Some guys will argue against that, but I would say ... Go talk to females who have lost their hair from steroid use.

Yeah, you can get the surgical procedure to get implants, if you're up for the discomfort, and have the $$$$.

Nobody can tell you the odds of losing your hair.

Your reasons not to use steroids are mounting, and legitimate.

I advise against You using them.

Reactions: Nac

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let me just say if you are going to get a hair transplant, research, research, research and remember post surgery care is crucial, I learned that the hard way. If you are prone to hair loss, steroids will most likely accelerate it, there are ways to help prevent hair loss without HT too.

Minoxidil, Finasteride, Duta... just please research these extensively too, they can have some serious side effects (albeit very unlikely according to the statistics) also worth investigating oral vs topical of the above, topical fin and duta are potentially game changers.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are loads of posts and threads on here about hair loss.

my understanding is that make pattern baldness is genetically pure determined. However, steroids will speed that up (some maybe more than others but virtually all will accelerate the process). Basically if you would have gone bald at some point steps will make it happen quicker.

if you aren’t genetically prone to it (like me for example) then you may not find any hair loss effects regardless of what you use (again this is my experience).

but it’s impossible to tell.

if you are worried about hair loss that much then don’t use steroids

also because of your mental health issues definitely don’t use steroids brother.

I’m hoping you are taking this the right way as whilst I know you are on a site where lots of us do use gear, the fact most of us are telling you not to, based on the information you’ve provided, should tell you something

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Is it very likely you'll lose ALL of your hair? No that is not likely at all lol. Hair loss can absolutely happen from steroids. Losing all of your hair is slim to no chance.

Now a hair transplant from the research I've done, is very costly and a super hassle. It's not some wam bam thank you ma'am now I have a full head of hair. It's more like multiple sessions , some hair stay, some falls out, and you eventually get some decent results over time.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As already said it speeds up hairloss not caused it. 43 and have all my hair.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

i thought we told you to stop posting this childish nonsense?

Reactions: Nac