Stenbolone...any good?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im seeing more and more rare AAS popping up and its all very intriguing. anyone have any experience with sten?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
bump.....wondering myself, haven't seen it "pop" up in places i'm familar with yet, but i'm patient. i think this compound is the real counter-part to what was in the original mass tabs by IDS

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bump.....wondering myself, haven't seen it "pop" up in places i'm familar with yet, but i'm patient. i think this compound is the real counter-part to what was in the original mass tabs by IDS
im talking injectable here. not some garbage IDS "claimed" to be using

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've repeatedly seen sten compared to primo which means it's going to be weak but good for hardening and recomping. What ester are you seeing it with?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
im talking injectable here. not some garbage IDS "claimed" to be using
i know what your refereing to i was just making mention of what IDS claimed to have as a part of the original mass tabs. inject sten is only something i've read about. it's pretty rare from what i've read and it might be hard to find someone who might have ran it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I've repeatedly seen sten compared to primo which means it's going to be weak but good for hardening and recomping. What ester are you seeing it with?
ace

its in blend... test prop/tren ace/mast prop/sten ace combo!!! 50mg each

planning my spring cycle and it looks sick.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
unreal i found some info u might be very interested in...

Stenbolone Ace is a mild injectable steroid that's been around for a while. It's actually the same compound as Designer Supplements' Superdrol but with an ester attached. The superdrol clones out on the market today are shady as ****. Most contain poorly synthesize stenbolone still containing its intermediates and impurities (anadrol and 2-beta isomers). Then of course, others are just DHEA nowadays it seems. ****in inject that **** like it was made to be used.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The assertion that DS SD is stenbolone confuses me though, as certainly SD isn't "mild." So i'm not so sure on all that. One thing's for sure though, not all SD clones are equal.

It looks like that blend would be pretty sick for cutting, 1mL a day is all you need, looks like a relatively painful combo tho

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
unreal i found some info u might be very interested in...

Stenbolone Ace is a mild injectable steroid that's been around for a while. It's actually the same compound as Designer Supplements' Superdrol but with an ester attached. The superdrol clones out on the market today are shady as ****. Most contain poorly synthesize stenbolone still containing its intermediates and impurities (anadrol and 2-beta isomers). Then of course, others are just DHEA nowadays it seems. ****in inject that **** like it was made to be used.
if that's true then why not go with mast.? unless sten is cheaper

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
ace

its in blend... test prop/tren ace/mast prop/sten ace combo!!! 50mg each

planning my spring cycle and it looks sick.
In that combination you would never know what it is doing, if anything. Duchaine characterized stenbolone as a milder Anadrol. I am not sure I agree since it doesn't cause the weight gain andbloat of anadrol and is likely not a strong inhibitor of 11-beta hydroxylase. It is basically the 1-dehydro derivative of masteron and is metabolized to some degree to dromostanolone. It builds up red blood cells but most androgens do so nothing too suprising there. I have never used it but it would probably be very similar to masteron but slightly less androgenic and a little more anabolic -- used alone, you probably wouldn't nptice much difference from masteron.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
good info seth. not many review of this compound

Anavarsity8822

Awards
im seeing more and more rare AAS popping up and its all very intriguing. anyone have any experience with sten?
well I know this post was well over 10 years ago but I actually used mass tabs by ids in 2008-2009. Better than any oral I have ever taken. I would pay big bucks for a supplement similar to IDS Mass Tabs but they were banned very quickly.

Theguy2121

Awards
I've tried similar msten and it was my favorite oral ever. Dry gains, lots of strength. Not sure how similar those might be, but man am i mad it became illegal