Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man Volatile just never seems like a bad idea before a lift.... 2 scoops and wrecked speedbench & chest/tris. I feel like mentioning the pump effect from volatile every time because I notice it every time in the gym; it's great - tonight was no exception.

Speedbench 135x5, 185x5, 205x3x8 sets (more weight than ever used for this, felt faster than ever, 1 min rests which is less than ever too)
Incline Db Press 80s x12, 90s x8, 100s x6, x4 (PR's all day)
Incline Hexpress 40s x15, 50s x12, 60s x10, x8
Dips BWx15, BW+25lbs x10, x9, x11
Low Pulley Cable Flyes 20/side x15, 25x15, 30x13
Tricep Straightbar Pushdown 65x15, 80x12, 95x8 ds 65x3 pause x5 pause x6
High Pulley Cable Flyes 25/side x15, 30x12, 35x10 ds 20x a bunch

Can't tell you why, but bench seems to not be suffering the slightest with me dropping weight or eating at a deficit - feel like I'm continuing to strengthen upper body-wise :cheers:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job bro! I only tried a couple samples but I agree the pumps from Volatile are insane!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice hyde. You likin you some volatile huh? I only tried two samples.. it was good. Wish i coulda tried two scoops at once

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, 1 & 2/3 scoop Dymatize Cinnamon Roll Casein + 1 scoop Apple Cider Humapro = 25g fast protein equivalent & about 40g slow, 200 calories, low-glycemic, only 8g carbs. And tastes like drinking a bowl of applejacks!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
1.5-2 scoops is where it's at for me.
2 scoops was enjoyable for me!Will be getting a tub to run in the future!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Blowing it up in here brotha!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep killing it dude! Sorry for not being around last couple days I'm out of town for work

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, 1 & 2/3 scoop Dymatize Cinnamon Roll Casein + 1 scoop Apple Cider Humapro = 25g fast protein equivalent & about 40g slow, 200 calories, low-glycemic, only 8g carbs. And tastes like drinking a bowl of applejacks!
That sounds delish!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So today has just been winning at life, like all day non-stop. Perfect-ass weather and a perfect day. Sunny, breezy, high 60s with lower humidity equals my vette running awesome.

Woke early at 8:30 or so, met a friend for Starbucks coffee after some isolate before she went into work. Due to all the caff from that but knowing what 1 scoop of Volatile does (and doesn't) do for me, added 4g Taurine & 2.5g creatine mono to a lone scoop to get things where I'd believe I'd want them. Sorry Formutech for this temporary modification to the log today; a man needs his coffee sometimes but still wants his supps!

Workout was boss, perfect amount of stim & actives to get it done son - powerful drive (this has been a recurring theme) today & nearly got to the puking point in the squatrack.

Deadlift 135x10, 225x5, 315x5 (these from 1 in. deficit), 405x5, 455x3, 495x2 (PRs; these were all true deads, NOT touch-n-go's)
Bb Backsquat 135x11, 225x10 for 2 sets, 245x10 for 3 sets (all below parallel, as ATG as I can get lol)

5x10 at 60% on squats puts hair on your chest. As soon as I finished these the recently-single MMA girl I mentioned last wk showed up needing a mechanic -this guy - to swap her flat for a spare in the parking lot. So she was lovin' that, and told me she wants to take me out for food sometime soon to repay me :cool2: And then I had a great coffee visit with mom, & postworkout hotwings and cheese-stuffed toasted ravioli (in STL here). So winning.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today has just been winning at life, like all day non-stop. Perfect-ass weather and a perfect day. Sunny, breezy, high 60s with lower humidity equals my vette running awesome.

Woke early at 8:30 or so, met a friend for Starbucks coffee after some isolate before she went into work. Due to all the caff from that but knowing what 1 scoop of Volatile does (and doesn't) do for me, added 4g Taurine & 2.5g creatine mono to a lone scoop to get things where I'd believe I'd want them. Sorry Formutech for this temporary modification to the log today; a man needs his coffee sometimes but still wants his supps!

Workout was boss, perfect amount of stim & actives to get it done son - powerful drive (this has been a recurring theme) today & nearly got to the puking point in the squatrack.

Deadlift 135x10, 225x5, 315x5 (these from 1 in. deficit), 405x5, 455x3, 495x2 (PRs; these were all true deads, NOT touch-n-go's)
Bb Backsquat 135x11, 225x10 for 2 sets, 245x10 for 3 sets (all below parallel, as ATG as I can get lol)

5x10 at 60% on squats puts hair on your chest. As soon as I finished these the recently-single MMA girl I mentioned last wk showed up needing a mechanic -this guy - to swap her flat for a spare in the parking lot. So she was lovin' that, and told me she wants to take me out for food sometime soon to repay me :cool2: And then I had a great coffee visit with mom, & postworkout hotwings and cheese-stuffed toasted ravioli (in STL here). So winning.
Glad to hear things are good man!! Nice numbers!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
So much winning in this post I have no idea where to start. Just one of those days it's great to be alive!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sounds like a great day!!

I love those high rep squats. I did 10x10@235 the other day and my wheels were SCREAMING!! :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya she wants to pay you back... with a beejay. Lol

Yousa bawse with them deads!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a great day!!

I love those high rep squats. I did 10x10@235 the other day and my wheels were SCREAMING!! :)
I bet man, idk if I'd make it - I basically did half that, albeit after heavy low volume dl. I guess fresh I could, but it GVT on squat scares me bad man.

Plus the Volatile literally had my quads and calves so pumped late in the sets I'd have to pause around rep 8 to let the swell leave my leg for a moment before continuing. Maybe it was lactic acid. But it was righteous.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya she wants to pay you back... with a beejay. Lol

Yousa bawse with them deads!
I hope she does! Told the ex last night I don't wanna see her anymore btw. She's a prude so not like she's even useful for a bootycall. I don't need any more drains on my life, and she's an ex for a reason ;)

Thanks man; trying to keep doing what I do and get those numbers higher. My 5'7'' buddy got on a cycle of test when he had just turned 18; I remember washing dishes with him thru the end of highschool and over the summer after he just started blowing up, like 20 lbs of straight lbm at least. He had like 18" arms at the time. He deadlift 565lbs that summer. Was 18 yrs old, only been deadlifting for a year I think then, at a weight of like 170s.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very nice work in here Hyde,I expect nothing less from you tho,keep it up!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Keep this up Hyde. You so strong lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep this up Hyde. You so strong lol
Hey thanks fellas; appreciate the kind words...

This weekend was a dietary bomb, like last weekend, but I'm still down fat from last wk so no complaints (last night consumated buddy's new apt with a bunch of smoked meats & cheeses and crab dip and junk). Thing at the gym with all my info entered said I'm 16.6% bf. But since I was full of water intraworkout prolly 17% I'm thinking (believe the extra water causing decreased resistance in the circuit speeds signal reception). It'd be sweet to be 13-14%, so gonna get back to the carb cycling tomorrow.

No lift today, got heavy bench next in line tomorrow. After a big cheat bfast of b&g w/ hashbrowns w/ my mom, we went to my aunt's for dinner. 2 plates of homemade mac n cheese, potato salad, creamed corn, strawberry salad, greenbeans, bratwurst, and bbq chicken & 2 plates of chocolate cake and pound cake later.... I better demolish benchpress tomorrow.

I might take a scoop of Volatile and head to the gym for a spot of cardio; see what if feels like. Will update if I try it!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established

This weekend was a dietary bomb, like last weekend, but I'm still down fat from last wk so no complaints (last night consumated buddy's new apt with a bunch of smoked meats & cheeses and crab dip and junk). Thing at the gym with all my info entered said I'm 16.6% bf. But since I was full of water intraworkout prolly 17% I'm thinking (believe the extra water causing decreased resistance in the circuit speeds signal reception). It'd be sweet to be 13-14%, so gonna get back to the carb cycling tomorrow.

No lift today, got heavy bench next in line tomorrow. After a big cheat bfast of b&g w/ hashbrowns w/ my mom, we went to my aunt's for dinner. 2 plates of homemade mac n cheese, potato salad, creamed corn, strawberry salad, greenbeans, bratwurst, and bbq chicken & 2 plates of chocolate cake and pound cake later.... I better demolish benchpress tomorrow.

I might take a scoop of Volatile and head to the gym for a spot of cardio; see what if feels like. Will update if I try it!
You put in very solid work and excellent effort Hyde, glad I'm in here to watch this shizz. I can't wait to hit tomorrow mornings back session nice and hard.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards

You and me both. I eat pizza and hamburgers all the time. I'm lucky to have a metabolism that takes care of it. If I don't eat like that I start to feel weak and flat

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate that brother. You owe it to yourself to get on some Volatile and try it for yourself!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Believe I'm dropping Clomid down to 25mg e/d til the bottle runs out, had 3wks of 50mg w/ a 3-day 100mg kick and bottle is very low. Feeling great, not remotely like I was ever shutdown. Will prob continue Prami at .5mg e/d for another wk before just going to 500mg 98% L-dopa. Continuing Exemestane at 25mg eod until I feel comfy going to e3d, def keeping some in me for next 2 wks before switching to arimistane for a wk or 2. Weight was 207.5 this morning :wtf1: My glycogen stores have glycogen stores after this wknd.

Tonight by time I got home, had a simple-carb based shake with 2 Glycobol, after a short digest period downed 2 scoops Volatile...and got a call from a buddy saying everyone's going out because his gf of like 6 yrs just got back from Thailand for 4 months. So I had to scrap my gym plans and headed to his house...but luckily, someone was running very late - today was to be heavy bench, so I bolted down to his lil flatbench in his basement to let the Volatile sing! He only has enough to load the barbell to 220 total, but I made do.

Bbell Benchpress 95x15, 125x12, 175x10, 195x5, 220x10, x10, x9 (PR)
Standing Bbell Military Press 125x12, x12

Ran out of time after this; wanted to do 3 more sets of military and if time permitted 5 sets of rows, but no worries. Had a sick pump just after this; it was almost embarassing how swoll I was haha. Tomorrow is another day to lift, and I still got a great rep PR for myself!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Believe I'm dropping Clomid down to 25mg e/d til the bottle runs out, had 3wks of 50mg w/ a 3-day 100mg kick and bottle is very low. Feeling great, not remotely like I was ever shutdown. Will prob continue Prami at .5mg e/d for another wk before just going to 500mg 98% L-dopa. Continuing Exemestane at 25mg eod until I feel comfy going to e3d, def keeping some in me for next 2 wks before switching to arimistane for a wk or 2. Weight was 207.5 this morning :wtf1: My glycogen stores have glycogen stores after this wknd.

Tonight by time I got home, had a simple-carb based shake with 2 Glycobol, after a short digest period downed 2 scoops Volatile...and got a call from a buddy saying everyone's going out because his gf of like 6 yrs just got back from Thailand for 4 months. So I had to scrap my gym plans and headed to his house...but luckily, someone was running very late - today was to be heavy bench, so I bolted down to his lil flatbench in his basement to let the Volatile sing! He only has enough to load the barbell to 220 total, but I made do.

Ran out of time after this; wanted to do 3 more sets of military and if time permitted 5 sets of rows, but no worries. Had a sick pump just after this; it was almost embarassing how swoll I was haha. Tomorrow is another day to lift, and I still got a great rep PR for myself!
Well done my friend!! Lol that's dedication!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pumped the chest up before headin out? True bro.
Lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Best line ever. LOL

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pumped the chest up before headin out? True bro.
Lol
My buddy's gf came down to tell us we're leaving & she didn't bat an eye at me topless lifting weights in that frying basement before we left lol...she's known me for too many years to be surprised anymore at the bro-ness :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
My buddy's gf came down to tell us we're leaving & she didn't bat an eye at me topless lifting weights in that frying basement before we left lol...she's known me for too many years to be surprised anymore at the bro-ness :)
That how my wife is.. She's like now what are you doing and laughs at me!! Lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Too bad the MMA trainer I helped Saturday wasn't at the gym tonight; I was looking pumped on Volatile mixed with a Back & Arms slaughter-session. Would have been a good time to make a move haha. I routinely work out too long, but at least I got a lot done in the time I spent tonight. Been fairly short-tempered all day (maybe cuz it got so hot here, into the humid 90s), and had an angry focus all workout. Man I'm loving Volatile; I feel like I'm using Hemavol but got my stims & creatine & BA too...for the same price as a tub of Hemavol lol

Bbell Rows 139x12, 189x12, 209x6, x7, x8
Underhand Grip Pullups (not chins) BW x11, x10, x9, x7, x8
Seated Low Pulley D-Handle Row 140x12, 180x12, 200x12, 220x10 (PR)

Alt Dbell Curls 25s x15, 45s x12, 50s x8, x6
Alt Dbell Preacher Curl 30s x12, 35s x9, x8
Alt Dbell Hammer Curls 40s x12, 50s x12, x11 ds 30s x12
Few Dbell High-rep Pump Sets
Incline Ez Bar Tri Ext 40x12, 70x12, 80x9, x8
Reverse Grip Bbell Benchpress 135x15, 185x9, x8, 135x12
Rope Tri Pulldown 50x13, 57.5x9, x8 ds 30x10
High Pulley Facepulls 50x12, 65x12, 80x12, 87.5x8 ds 65x12

Tonight was a good lift. This bbuilder (who stays contest shredded year round and is fairly beast, nutty vascular) commented how I look like I'm really tightening up - he said before you were just kinda swoll and big, but now all your mass is becoming defined and your stomach is flat... I'll take it!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad the MMA trainer I helped Saturday wasn't at the gym tonight; I was looking pumped on Volatile mixed with a Back & Arms slaughter-session. Would have been a good time to make a move haha. I routinely work out too long, but at least I got a lot done in the time I spent tonight. Been fairly short-tempered all day (maybe cuz it got so hot here, into the humid 90s), and had an angry focus all workout. Man I'm loving Volatile; I feel like I'm using Hemavol but got my stims & creatine & BA too...for the same price as a tub of Hemavol lol

Bbell Rows 139x12, 189x12, 209x6, x7, x8
Underhand Grip Pullups (not chins) BW x11, x10, x9, x7, x8
Seated Low Pulley D-Handle Row 140x12, 180x12, 200x12, 220x10 (PR)

Alt Dbell Curls 25s x15, 45s x12, 50s x8, x6
Alt Dbell Preacher Curl 30s x12, 35s x9, x8
Alt Dbell Hammer Curls 40s x12, 50s x12, x11 ds 30s x12
Few Dbell High-rep Pump Sets
Incline Ez Bar Tri Ext 40x12, 70x12, 80x9, x8
Reverse Grip Bbell Benchpress 135x15, 185x9, x8, 135x12
Rope Tri Pulldown 50x13, 57.5x9, x8 ds 30x10
High Pulley Facepulls 50x12, 65x12, 80x12, 87.5x8 ds 65x12

Tonight was a good lift. This bbuilder (who stays contest shredded year round and is fairly beast, nutty vascular) commented how I look like I'm really tightening up - he said before you were just kinda swoll and big, but now all your mass is becoming defined and your stomach is flat... I'll take it!
Nice! Good to get feedback like that!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Added Testopro in this evening since Clomid has been at 25mg for 2 days now. Great workout, had good strength. Squat is for sure down but I'm squatting to just below parallel now & I'm lighter at 205lbs so it's all good. Deadlift is strong as ever, as is bench.

Bb Backsquat 135x12, 225x6, 315x5, 365x3, 385x3, 405x1(bombed on 2nd rep), 415x1
1in Deficit Deadlift 135x12, 225x5, 315x3, 335x3, 355x3, 375x3, 395x3, 415x3, 435x3 (tied 3RM on cycle for these, and this was after squat!)
Supported Hanging Leg Raise BWx15, 15, 15, 8, 9
Leg Extensions 130x10, 170x12, 210x10, 250x8 with bunch of dropsets of 3-5 reps each. (PR)

Felt like death today at work, maybe the 90 heat in the hangar & maybe the dieting, or both - but I f'ing HATE Finaflex's new PX fatburner. I hate yohimbine for that matter, stuff blows. Makes me feel jittery & flushed & sweaty & like I can never relax for even a single second. Tried a sample of it today, with regret. Only thing that can shut down too much yohimbe for me is lots of simple carbs, so I slugged a Mountain Dew (I was at work without any other options). Problem solved. Also had a fire deluxe chicken quesadilla from an awesome mom n pop restaurant post workout after my isolate. So a deficit probably didn't happen today :whiner:

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Added Testopro in this evening since Clomid has been at 25mg for 2 days now. Great workout, had good strength. Squat is for sure down but I'm squatting to just below parallel now & I'm lighter at 205lbs so it's all good. Deadlift is strong as ever, as is bench.

Bb Backsquat 135x12, 225x6, 315x5, 365x3, 385x3, 405x1(bombed on 2nd rep), 415x1
1in Deficit Deadlift 135x12, 225x5, 315x3, 335x3, 355x3, 375x3, 395x3, 415x3, 435x3 (tied 3RM on cycle for these, and this was after squat!)
Leg Extensions 130x10, 170x12, 210x10, 250x8 with bunch of dropsets of 3-5 reps each. (PR)

Felt like death today at work, maybe the 90 heat in the hangar & maybe the dieting, or both - but I f'ing HATE Finaflex's new PX fatburner. I hate yohimbine for that matter, stuff blows. Makes me feel jittery & flushed & sweaty & like I can never relax for even a single second. Tried a sample of it today, with regret. Only thing that can shut down too much yohimbe for me is lots of simple carbs, so I slugged a Mountain Dew (I was at work without any other options). Problem solved. Also had a fire deluxe chicken quesadilla from an awesome mom n pop restaurant post workout after my isolate. So a deficit probably didn't happen today :whiner:
Yes yohimbe is brutal at too big of doses. The current Hydroxycut does that exactly to me. Go from hot to cold. But SuperHD by Cellucor actually must have their mixture just right because man that stuff feels FINE! Has yohimbe but not too much. It gives me a headrush that feels just right

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I liked the PX black OK. Great appetite suppression. I don't think it has Y in it tho

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My bad, on closer inspection PX Black does actually have Y in it. duhhhhhh I could have checked first. lol

I have some samples of our Lean EFX Refined thermogenic if you'd like to try it out. It's yohimbe free, good appetite suppression, clean energy and has some mood enhancers in there for those of us that get bitchy on low cals.

If you're interested shoot me your addy again and I'll throw them in the mail for you tomorrow

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually have used several samples of Lean EFX now, and unfortunately didn't notice anything really. No warmness, no stim boost (or jitters), no appetite suppression. I used like 5 caps total over 3 days and played with diet and timing some, but just couldn't really get it to do anything. Zero sides at least, but again, couldn't really notice anything for myself. Perhaps I need 2 at once?

I've been using OxyECA lately (not the black) and it is cheap and fantastic. Stim is lasting but only as mild as a big coffee & appetite suppression is incredible, and lasts for 4-5 hours. No thermogenic properties I can discern, but it makes dieting on low cal & low carb very bearable and perks me up in the morning. I don't like the high-stim & high therm burners - they make me uncomfortable, & we all know it's the diet that makes or breaks the waste anyway.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes yohimbe is brutal at too big of doses. The current Hydroxycut does that exactly to me. Go from hot to cold. But SuperHD by Cellucor actually must have their mixture just right because man that stuff feels FINE! Has yohimbe but not too much. It gives me a headrush that feels just right
Got a sample of that stuff & about crapped when I saw the dose in it. Idk if I'll brave it, even just for a one time ride.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually have used several samples of Lean EFX now, and unfortunately didn't notice anything really. No warmness, no stim boost (or jitters), no appetite suppression. I used like 5 caps total over 3 days and played with diet and timing some, but just couldn't really get it to do anything. Zero sides at least, but again, couldn't really notice anything for myself. Perhaps I need 2 at once?

I've been using OxyECA lately (not the black) and it is cheap and fantastic. Stim is lasting but only as mild as a big coffee & appetite suppression is incredible, and lasts for 4-5 hours. No thermogenic properties I can discern, but it makes dieting on low cal & low carb very bearable and perks me up in the morning. I don't like the high-stim & high therm burners - they make me uncomfortable, & we all know it's the diet that makes or breaks the waste anyway.
That's the thing about lean efx refined, you don't get that "stimmed" feeling. The energy is more natural feeling. If the suppression didn't work for you then Idk. Maybe Bruce can chime in with a recommendation for you. I always had good results with it including the suporession

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I may take 2 tomorrow simultaneously with my first meal instead of the Oxy and see how it goes. Can't imagine I'd overdue it if I don't notice anything now, so not too worried.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may take 2 tomorrow simultaneously with my first meal instead of the Oxy and see how it goes. Can't imagine I'd overdue it if I don't notice anything now, so not too worried.
Let me know!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1 scoop of Volatile down (tasted even better dare I say it with the 2g of LC LT I added, which is such a tart powder) - delicious! Off to try some cardio on this stuff since I haven't experimented with it for that yet!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards

I actually could not tell you why. Ingredients work differently with everyone. We have an excellent following on refined and appetite suppression is still strong for me on one. I could not tell you to take two at once! We do tell people to take two in a day one in the AM and one around lunch.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
1 scoop of Volatile down (tasted even better dare I say it with the 2g of LC LT I added, which is such a tart powder) - delicious! Off to try some cardio on this stuff since I haven't experimented with it for that yet!
I think you'll be pleasantly surprise by how good volatile goes with cardio.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'll be the first ever guinea to log their results with 2 at once! I build tolerance to stims quick, and I'm neck deep in a high tolerance/dependence phase since this is PCT so not worried. And if stuff hits the fan a big load of carbs shuts almost anything down for me, thankfully. Once I drank 6 shots of straight espresso at once. The barista was like...are you sure you want 2 larges? That's 6 shots... I just grinned and gave him the money. 600mg of caff later, you couldn't get me to shut up to save my life lol.

Tonight banged out 27 min on the treadmill, slight incline. HIIT, made 8 sprint pulls & cleared 2 miles in just under 23 minutes including a 5 min warmup walk, followed by a 4 min cooldown. 1min 20 sec - 2min walking rests between 'sets'.

Haven't done cardio in 2 months, and never been able to complete a HIIT session for longer than 15 min. I am strongly inclined to believe the Volatile made a serious difference in my endurance (longterm & per sprint), which is a really pleasant surprise. Normally pre's suck with cardio for me, and I suck at cardio, but I was just really in the zone. Put on some old Common and made myself keep coming back round after round :yup:

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
It's cool, if I remember correctly it takes like 9-10 grams of caffeine to reach toxic levels...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Idk about toxicity, but I know 1gram is the mass discomfort threshold for people they say. 600 out of 1000 ain't playing around, so I'd be scared to see a full gram at once ever.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Idk about toxicity, but I know 1gram is the mass discomfort threshold for people they say. 600 out of 1000 ain't playing around, so I'd be scared to see a full gram at once ever.
Thecreason I went off SSRIs for anxiety was the fact that I had 800-1000 of caffeine in the mornings to become ungrogged.. when I stopped and tallied up the amount the one particularly bad morning before work I kinda freaked out and said screw meds. Now I get sick at those doses of caffeine 400 is optimum for crazy buzz

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Thecreason I went off SSRIs for anxiety was the fact that I had 800-1000 of caffeine in the mornings to become ungrogged.. when I stopped and tallied up the amount the one particularly bad morning before work I kinda freaked out and said screw meds. Now I get sick at those doses of caffeine 400 is optimum for crazy buzz
Yeah I love 395 :D