Staying on test

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting trt dose was 100/wk cyp and levels were back just under 800 like it was when I was natural (last natty test at 24 was 789ng/dl). Then it started drooping and they bumped it to 200 and now I'm back in mid 700's.

And for all those worried about desensitized ar's, *TAKE ALCAR YEAR ROUND*. MY LEVELS WENT UP AFTER 90 DAYS OF IT, SIGNIFICANTLY. But again, this is all subjective as EVERYONE'S BODY IS DIFFERENT. Simple (yet complex) as that.

Btw- cgkone, I've agreed with your posts so far, almost to end of thread. Guys who stay on (cruise w soke blasting in there) get more gains, simple as that. And usually happier too.
ALCAR? My understanding was that it was L-Carnitine-l-Tartrate that had the positive effect on androgen receptors?!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I don't think androgen receptors undergo true desensitization. the body is constantly gaining and losing them anyway.... and in the presence of high androgen levels, the body increases androgen receptor density.

with that being said, I agree with the High Chief Grandpa..... backing off/coming off is also about overall health, etc.
Agreed

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Disagree with this too.
I responded better and way faster wen I went from a cruise to a blast.
Why do you think peep dedicated to this lifestyle choose to cruise.
It yields better results.
True... My first was 250 organon sust a week. Blew the f up lmao

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Because test is not as convenient as other compounds. Why fight aromatization by high test? Why losing hair because of high test? Why having high RBC/BP because of high test? You can have all those sides from other compounds that are much more anabolic -or even less sides, depending on what you use.

Think of test as the salt in a soup. Is it necessary? Yes -but a pinch is enough.
Every compound, every single one, is an analog of testosterone. I've heard many guy's say "just up the test" KISS it: keep it simple stupid.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every compound, every single one, is an analog of testosterone. I've heard many guy's say "just up the test" KISS it: keep it simple stupid.
Keeping it simple is the key, especially when you are older. BTW, Sarms and maybe others are NOT analogs -or derivatives of test.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At how much? AI necessary?Which ester?
130mg/week test-cyp currently (started at 250mg 10 yrs ago). Used to use an AI (stane) twice a week at 12.5mg but not anymore so long as I stay lean. I also do tiny shots every other day. If I gain a bit of fat, I'll use 6mg stane twice a week, basically a quarter of a pill of rx stane.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
130mg/week test-cyp currently (started at 250mg 10 yrs ago). Used to use an AI (stane) twice a week at 12.5mg but not anymore so long as I stay lean. I also do tiny shots every other day. If I gain a bit of fat, I'll use 6mg stane twice a week, basically a quarter of a pill of rx stane.
I cruise on 175mg test/u. Since I use undecanoate, I don't need an AI even on 250mg/w. Formerly using adex at 0.5 e3d.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Keeping it simple is the key, especially when you are older. BTW, Sarms and maybe others are NOT analogs -or derivatives of test.
Right sarms are different... I was referring to AAS. They all do the same thing, bind to the androgen receptors. Some more some less

Natural AAS like testosterone and DHT and synthetic AAS are analogues of each other and are very similar structurally.[1]*For this reason, they have the capacity to bind to and be metabolized by the same*enzymes.[1]

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does your body require less test to cruise on with age?
Good question, no idea, LOL. I found out by trying. I felt best on 175mg/w without losing gains. Would need frequent labs to see where my level are.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Upping test is the last thing I'd do. Testosterone aromatization causes undesirable sides.

Now if I were simple...

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Upping test is the last thing I'd do. Testosterone aromatization causes undesirable sides.

Now if I were simple...
Dbol probably causes more aromatization problems than high test...

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There’s a solution.. arimidex.. and of course for dht there’s finasteride. But rather not jump into that

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys help me out here.. if running test only and not her anabolics.. what’s the highest test dose you would go for best gains vs sides

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys help me out here.. if running test only and not her anabolics.. what’s the highest test dose you would go for best gains vs sides
For a cycle or cruise or just staying on indefinitely

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Treating undesirable sides with undesirable chemicals is undesirable to me.

I would neither increase test or use d-bol.
But it's ok to inject yourself with a few different compounds or take some orals? I'm sure a lot of guys on here have stacked. The only only safe way is to replace test. Trt

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
If a cycle 500mg?? Anyone? If cruise 200 cyp?

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope that aggression wasn't meant for me cause I have not said one agressive thing I'm also just responding and didn't start any argument.
It wasn't directed towards any one individual in particular, but more so the overall context and some of what seems to be passive aggressive behavior or just good old-fashioned being upset. When really this is all just a matter of opinion.
" can't we all just get along?" Lol

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still riding that high test horse -are we?
Do you have a "test fetish"?

How much test is in my test? Well, blood labs help a lot. If I find a particular batch of an UGL lab to be good, I buy a year of supply in advance.

edit: I don't trust any label claiming more than 250mg test/ml
It's 100% possible to make 300 test e and sust so why not trust if your labs confirm? Mine did, and I had insider knowledge that it was what it said it was and I still put it totally the test.

I don't know why you wouldn't believe if they're a reputable source bc it's chemically possible.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ALCAR? My understanding was that it was L-Carnitine-l-Tartrate that had the positive effect on androgen receptors?!
Acetylated form crosses the blood-brain barrier so it's going to help with the receptors in your brain and lclt also helps but in a different fashion. They will both help and to be honest good old-fashioned L-Carnitine will help as well. There's plenty of articles that explain the benefits to all forms. Which is best to be used when Etc. I fine for my particular needs and desires that I like alcar . If you like L tartrate then more power to you. A buddy of mine used to stack 3 gram of alcar a day with 5 grams of L tartrate a day. There's benefits to all of them. All depends on exactly what you're trying to achieve.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's 100% possible to make 300 test e and sust so why not trust if your labs confirm? Mine did, and I had insider knowledge that it was what it said it was and I still put it totally the test.

I don't know why you wouldn't believe if they're a reputable source bc it's chemically possible.
I too have had 300 mg gear that was legit

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I too have had 300 mg gear that was legit
My test e is 300mg/ml and I pin 75mg/.25ml twice a week. I’ll be getting bloodwork done in the next month or two and post them up :]

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have not the time -and access to do lab tests. My sources have very few stuff to chose from. I once bought 400mg/ml deca and it was way underdosed (trust me, because I start lactating by week 4 if its legit). Since buying the more "pharma-norm" dosages, like 200-250mg/ml I had no problem.
You may have better access to quality gear where you at.