Starting Stack

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I just had a question on what you would suggest as a good starting stack...

Right now I am taking Creatine, Basic Multivitamin (Walmart style), and EAS Whey.

I am looking at what I have and what you would recommend I use for a basic stack ( no PH's although this doesn't seem like the thread for it.)

I hope this is in the right thread,

Thanks,

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really a lot depends on goals for the stack. Are you looking for fat loss, increased strength, increased muscle mass? And also how old are you?

Probably a good starter for either getting leaner or gaining lean muscle mass is a nutriend partitioner like Glycobol, to help you use carbohydrates more efficiently. Outside of that, using a good preworkout or stim product like Maniac or Motivate can help you acheive more intensity in workouts, so its good for any of the goals

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
yeah i would say hop on a preworkout and maybe get like a bcaa/amino acid combo

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah a good preworkout would be advised. White Flood by Controlled Labs is good for clean energy. Ultima by Omega is a great no stim preworkout. I really like the profile of Muscle Pharm's Assault i haven't gotten around to taking it but its a solid profile. And i still think Vasocharge by Scivation is a good one for cheap right now. Personally if you want a cheap good multi vitamin thats not walmart style look into NOW Adam its a good multi thats affordable.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I'm 22... and for now the goal is fat loss.

So i guess the main focus is on pre workout, better multi and a good stim product?

Right now I am also using Jack3d for pre workout, I forgot to mention that.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 22... and for now the goal is fat loss.

So i guess the main focus is on pre workout, better multi and a good stim product?

Right now I am also using Jack3d for pre workout, I forgot to mention that.
I'd look into using something like App Nut's Drive should see noticeable lean gains on it. Or Lean Body Formulation makes Recompadrol which is a real nice nutrient re-partitioner. But if i were you i'd look into adding BCAA supplementation into things. LG makes a great BCAA product BC+EAA its called but its great for intraworkout or sipping on through out your day.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A good pre workout would be good. Look into Maniac good stuff and the per serving cost is insane.
Good idea. Look into some CLA as well. Used it in my cut from Primoridal and really liked it. The whole fat loss stack worked well for me, however in order to lose fat...your diet is more important than actual supplements. As stated above, a bcaa product as well would be a great idea.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I'd look into using something like App Nut's Drive should see noticeable lean gains on it. Or Lean Body Formulation makes Recompadrol which is a real nice nutrient re-partitioner. But if i were you i'd look into adding BCAA supplementation into things. LG makes a great BCAA product BC+EAA its called but its great for intraworkout or sipping on through out your day.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A pre-workout like ASGT or RPM would serve you very well. They provide energy, of course, but what these two do that others don't is lower estrogen and elevate testosterone mildly. This helps you recomp really well. In addition,both products increase thermogenesis, though that's not their main goal. They also increase intensity, and this burns more calories.

I've used a bunch of RPM with great results, and put plenty of friends on it. One guy lost an in off his waist, yet gained 10lbs, all in 6 weeks. I'm currently using ASGT, and I'm looking leaner and bigger. IMO, ASGT is a great deal: $22 for 45 servings, and it's a more complete pre-workout package than RPM, as it contains creatine, beta alanine, adaptogens, nootropics, synephrine, etc.

I highly recommend adding citrulline to ASGT. You'll be able to ho harder, longer, and recover faster to do it again, and THAT'S good for fat loss. ;) You could also buy the ASGT + AT2 stack.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/alpha-t2-anadraulic-state-gt-stack-1-1-units.html?sel=3187

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ASGT helped lean me out as well. excellent product.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Asgt is an amazing preworkout. Whats your diet ad training like? Everyone's pimpin products which is what you asked for but the key is diet training and then proper supplementation. These supplements arent going to magically melt the fat for you man. So id focus on the diet and training before i bought supplements just my opinion. And then once thats in check theres tons of supplements to help you with energy, recovery, muscle growth, fat loss etc...

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I don't have money for a gym membership yet so I use what I have.

I have a treadmill (got it for free) that I run on with a 20lb conditioning vest. My friend gave me some p90x DVD's so i use some of those (Plyometrics is a bitch). Plus I have a Cycling class for college thats about an hour of straight biking.

Diet is pretty good, I'm already down 20lbs, just kind of hit a plateau. I don't really wanna go into exactly what my diet and training scheme is in this thread since it's only for supps.

My raise finally wen through at work, so I will be getting a gym member ship very soon.