Starting Nandrolone + HGH

bengelha

Awards
Hi - Complete rookie here, 47 years old by months end and getting great healing from the HGH but switching brands and adding Nandro.

Wondering what to expect and what everyones opinion of those 2 stacked together is.

My only previous experience is a pro-hormone that shut me down so hard my yarballs ached and I stopped. PCT was over the counter junk. This time I will have Gonadotropin.

Thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this will shut u down harder than some weak a$$ ph. deca solo is a bad idea unless u have no use for getting an erection or having a libido.

the above is true and will happen to 95% of ppl who run deca solo...u wont know if ur in the other 5% until u try it though.

u need to do some research on deca and its use and side effects

bengelha

Awards
Thanks, yes I found the deca**** which some think is urban legend while all agree anything that shuts you down can do this to you and it happens it he 2nd half of the cycle. Whelp I am divorced and no current girlfriend and working overtime so I guess it wont matter unless my yarballs start to ache again.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, yes I found the deca**** which some think is urban legend while all agree anything that shuts you down can do this to you and it happens it he 2nd half of the cycle. Whelp I am divorced and no current girlfriend and working overtime so I guess it wont matter unless my yarballs start to ache again.
running hcg while taking deca will reduce some sides and loss of sexdrive....but ur best bet would be to run test and deca together

gymfreak2

Awards
test is supposed to be the base of every cycle.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
if u can afford HGH, why cant u afford some test?

skratch

Awards
trust me run npp and test e, by far the best stack for me.I did it a long time ago and about to run them again trasnderamaly,I just dont feel like making them from bulk and pinning my self 3 times a week.

deca **** is no joke,it sux,like blowing your load with no sex drive and a barely hard ****.....trust the guys on that one,deca **** is real lol

twunnies

Awards
If this is about getting enough people to convince you to run test, I'm with all the guys who say don't do it. Deca **** is real, and test should be run in every cycle.

bengelha

Awards
Right, so it turns out I took delivery of 3 months HGH, Deca, and Test-cypinate. However its just HRT, so 200 mg Test weekly with 100 mg Deca is all I am told to take. Now when the Test runs out I will still have half a bottle of deca.........apparently you want to run them with a 2:1 ratio ?? Seems wasteful. Being told less-is-more with deca.

Makes no sense to me, if 100 mg of Deca shuts down your natural production of test then where is the harm in going to 200 mg of Deca ? Why not 200mg and 200mg of test and deca and run out at the same time ?

thx

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Why not but another bottle of test and run 400mg test and 200mg deca?

bengelha

Awards
That sounds like a good idea. I only get it thru a doctor and this is the first cycle so I am playing along, otherwise I have to get it from a buddy who gets it from China and I just dont trust the chineese.

twunnies

Awards
If you don't trust the Chinese then you will never be interested in making your own gear where you can be assured of the legitimacy and cleanliness of the stuff you are injecting. All the hormone powders we have in N.America come from China.

bengelha

Awards
If you don't trust the Chinese then you will never be interested in making your own gear where you can be assured of the legitimacy and cleanliness of the stuff you are injecting. All the hormone powders we have in N.America come from China.
I appreciate the feedback "assured of the legitimacy and cleanliness of the stuff you are injecting" is a pretty strong statement. I feel the opposite, how can I be assured of anything out of china, they let that one product go that was killing people admitted to mexican hospitals and the local chineese said :

manager : we dont care what color the cat is as long as it catches the mouse ( in response to lab worker complaints about dangerous chemical usage )

on the street : Yeah but we are only talking about dead foreigners right?

On the specific point of having extra Nandrolone, what would happen if I chose to mix it 1:1 ? What if I doubled the nandro and only use 50% of the test? My test levels feel fine after doing 1:1 sunday.

NYCDiesel

Awards
i just got my nandrolone phenyl p, excited for nothing

liquidanimal

Awards
Its no urban legend deca will shut down you HPTA very hard and this will stop your bodies natuaral production of Test and if you dont add some test you will have none test plays a big role in libido besides the gains from the two together will be much greater than either one alone. Why not run test with it?? Just so you know test and HGH have a tremendous effect when used together.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
i'm currently running deca solo and shooting hcg m/w/f at 250iu. no deca **** as of yet and feeling pretty good.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I didn't have any deca libido issues either when I ran HCG and test with it. HCG is key. I think part of the talk about deca shut down though is also due to the fact that it's half life is so long that if you don't wait 3-4 weeks after your last shot to start PCT I would imagine your PCT would be very weak and maybe would fail. I see too many PCTs that start 2 weeks after your last shot of some long acting esters.

Definitely get some HCG and then step up the test to 400mg and deca to a min of 200mg.

bengelha

Awards
Guys what went wrong ?

I was on HGH for a month then began 200 mg test-cyp per week and 100mg deca but had 1 bottle each so decided to do 200/200 per week and first 3 weeks I gained 10 pounds and felt super human.

Now I dont feel anything. Now billing 60 hours per week and consuming tons of stimulants is probably not helping but getting tired around 8-9 and going to bed but getting up anywhere from 3-6 because I cant sleep anymore than that.

Daughter birthday last weekend and work is demanding.

Question1: Can a stressful life cancel all this good out ?
Question2: A little nip sensitivity is that to be expected or a PROBLEM ?

Thanks in advance of your replies.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
nip sensitivity could be from excess estrogen from the test or an increase in progest from the deca. you should get something to combat those sides just incase you start growing titties

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
for sure man, get some sleep and up your protein and clean calorie intake. that is a very low dose and I would guess your cortisol levels are quite high from stress.

also, little nip sensitivity isn't the end of the world but i'd get something to stop it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
get some aromasin and caber for the nip problems

bengelha

Awards
Thanks guys, I picked up Phenibut as my buddy said it would help me get some deep sleep. I only took 2 tiny scoops and did not really feel it but want to be careful as I understand overuse can leave you in quite a hole. 8 hours rest, feel better, tried 2 caps of a anti-estro this morning. Working remote from my bunker today, got the big weekend coming, then have to ride herd on 2 rookies as the other guy is flying 20 hours back to Cameroon for his sick uncle so next week wont be completely stress free.

I had started consuming dirty calories, how does not eating clean factor into estrogen, mood etc ?

bengelha

Awards
Definitely get some HCG and then step up the test to 400mg and deca to a min of 200mg.
That might be where I went wrong. I started doing 200/200 and then stepped that up to twice weekly so was at 400 test / 400 deca. Today I went back to 200/100.

I will be 46 next month. My supplement guy who competes said to just stay on test forever. He asked my why I was planning to stop and do PCT. Any opinions on that ?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
many guys at your age do testosterone replacement therapy because of declining test levels. that's why he said stay on test. you just don't want to always be on high doses. trt range i've seen anywhere between 125mg-250mg per week.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
it would be good to also incorporate hcg if that's what you're going to do.