Start of New Cycle

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Leaning out really good in the Chest area. Upper and Lower back as well!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you've been wanting to jump on the Halo wagon. But it won't help your current goals. Yes it's an awesome compound but you dont get to keep any gains. But if you really serious let me know I can probably think of a follow up cycle to help you keep some of the gains. Halo is my favorite compound by the way
You dont get any gains from Halotestin..not sure we are talking about the same thing.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lamb Gyro Bowl from a Greek place by my house. So good, but definitely have lunch for tomorrow
20181216_174511.jpeg

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You dont get any gains from Halotestin..not sure we are talking about the same thing.
No we are talking about the same compound powerlifters use in before meets. BB use in polishing off the last weeks of contest prep.

I've been using Halo 20 years and from my experience and many people I know what halo does is give you a rapid increase in strength. Makes you very aggressive and at the correct bf% gives you the hardest driest grainy look possible.

The strength gains are given back easily which is why most power lifters use it only pre contest. And its impossible to keep the hardening effect

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Then I agree with swimfan
No I'm talking about real halo. Flluoxymesterone
Lol..funny. I like it. Im still looking for a good preworkout. I might go the prohormone rout because I dont feel like waiting a month. Dont know yet..Im still kinda digging around and reading stuff. Shoot I might bite the bullet and go with Halotestin..kinda pricey though..plus shipping..WU fee..you know the drill. I usually order like that when Im buying a bunch of gear.
Well y'all learning me cause I have never used any PH. I got a bottle of Epi I still gotta figure how I'm gonna use.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The only time you will ever hear me spout this garbage. Lets go Eagles, beat those Rams

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well y'all learning me cause I have never used any PH. I got a bottle of Epi I still gotta figure how I'm gonna use.
Halotestin is not...I repeat..not a PH. It is probably the strongest anabolic compound on the planet...right next to cheque drops. However, although it is the strongest, there is no increase in muscle mass or size of any kind. It is very short acting and as toxic as you can imagine. I was just curious about it because I think if youw were off the chain crazy in the gym with workouts and pushing the heaviest weights possible...repeatedly..over and over...while running a test tren cycle, I would guess your results would be outstanding..if your diet was on point. Dont get me wrong, Im an absolute animal in the gym. But, to double that...and then feed it appropriately..whew! Might be something special there.

Oh, cowboy..oral tren did not increase my appetite..possibly the opposite.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Halotestin is not...I repeat..not a PH. It is probably the strongest anabolic compound on the planet...right next to cheque drops. However, although it is the strongest, there is no increase in muscle mass or size of any kind. It is very short acting and as toxic as you can imagine. I was just curious about it because I think if youw were off the chain crazy in the gym with workouts and pushing the heaviest weights possible...repeatedly..over and over...while running a test tren cycle, I would guess your results would be outstanding..if your diet was on point. Dont get me wrong, Im an absolute animal in the gym. But, to double that...and then feed it appropriately..whew! Might be something special there.

Oh, cowboy..oral tren did not increase my appetite..possibly the opposite.
Thanks for the info. I'm always in to learning more. I truly appreciate the info. I probably got a few YEARS, before I ever try anything like that. Oh, and I promise I will be eating on Oral Tren.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info. I'm always in to learning more. I truly appreciate the info. I probably got a few YEARS, before I ever try anything like that. Oh, and I promise I will be eating on Oral Tren.
Bro...Im not even sure I want to take it...lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Beginning of this thread when I finished my last cut till now.
10191.jpeg

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is a tremendous change! Great work Cowboy - good stuff - reaching goals! This is what makes this a lot of fun...just seeing an improvement like this

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Warm-Up(Row Machine) 10 minsx250m

Incline DB Bench: 35x18,18,18,18,18 45x12,12,12 RP 50x10,6,6

Incline DB Fly: 20x18,18,18,18,18 30x12,12,12

Overhead DB Press: 50x12,12,12,12

Reverse Grip Cable Fly(High): 25x15, 20x15,15x15,10x28

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nice work!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

On your dB rest pause sets you holding st the top? I find with db’s even pausing at the top I’ve still got a lot of tension so I’m not sure it adds reps (as the fatigue still accumulates)....?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On your dB rest pause sets you holding st the top? I find with db’s even pausing at the top I’ve still got a lot of tension so I’m not sure it adds reps (as the fatigue still accumulates)....?
No rest at the top. I'm just pushing for reps.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let's see some pics of you sickant
Only pic he posted in one of his threads was from a website. Hell, I could do that too, but I rather post the truth. And the link came back as bad. Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only pic he posted in one of his threads was from a website. Hell, I could do that too, but I rather post the truth. And the link came back as bad. Lol
Don't feed the troll, just be yourself. We all are a "work in process".

(with exception of BEAST73 , he is perfect.)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No rest at the top. I'm just pushing for reps.
No sorry I meant just on the rest pause set (I’m sure I recall you introducing that about 50 pages back), like on squats you take the 5-10 secs stood up or with deads the weight is literally on the floor. I just find with chest and shoulders there isn’t an easy way to pause without a lot of tension in the target area when using db’s (Barbell is a bit better but still kills me). Just wondered how you were doing it (looking for tips really lol)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No sorry I meant just on the rest pause set (I’m sure I recall you introducing that about 50 pages back), like on squats you take the 5-10 secs stood up or with deads the weight is literally on the floor. I just find with chest and shoulders there isn’t an easy way to pause without a lot of tension in the target area when using db’s (Barbell is a bit better but still kills me). Just wondered how you were doing it (looking for tips really lol)
With the rest pause its literally a regular set with only 10 sec rest inbetween each set for those 3 sets.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With the rest pause its literally a regular set with only 10 sec rest inbetween each set for those 3 sets.
I’m with you, I assumed you were pausing every few reps purely because of the volume (as in hitting 10/6/6 with only 10s inbetween is way more than I could do. I be more like 10/5/2 or something). Nice bro

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m with you, I assumed you were pausing every few reps purely because of the volume (as in hitting 10/6/6 with only 10s inbetween is way more than I could do. I be more like 10/5/2 or something). Nice bro
On some RP Sets I am like 10/5/2, I Just go off feel, and if I can keep pushing and not lose form or drop the weight I'm gonna push even if its just that 1 more rep

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Warm-Up(Elliptical): 10minsx1.58 miles HR 168

Rotating Arm Military Press: 20x18,18,18,18,18 25x12,12,12

DB Shrugs: 60x15,15,15,15,15

Decline DB Raise: 20x18,18,18,18

Side Cable Raise(B/L): 10x15,15,15,15

Internal Rotation(B/L): 10x10,10

External Rotation(B/L): 10x10,10

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn..mile and a half in 10mins! Id be dead. On the treadmill, Im doing a mile in 20mins...and its hard. Too much mass to move...lol. Great job my man!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn..mile and a half in 10mins! Id be dead. On the treadmill, Im doing a mile in 20mins...and its hard. Too much mass to move...lol. Great job my man!
In the best shape of my life I was doing 14 min 2 mile runs in the Army for time. I think the young bucks got mad at me, cause at 18 you have 18 mins to do the 2 mile, and as you get older you get more time, but my run just got better. Though in my company I was one of the slow guys. We had 1 guy that was doing 2 miles @ 10:30

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 week Holiday from work. Gonna try to make it twice a day until I fly home to Louisiana on Friday, and then lift while I am there, now that we finally got a gym there.

Morning workout:

Chest Supported Row: 70x18,18,18,18,18 90x12,12,12 RP 110x9,5,4

Behind the Neck Lat Pulldown: 85x18,18,18,18,18 100x12,12,12 RP 140x6,4,3+1

Reverse Grip Machine Lat Pulldown: 70x18,18,18,18,18 90x12,12,12

Rotating Arm DB Row: 45x12,12,12

Will add evening workout later after dinner

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol, I can just about hit 1.5 miles in 10 mins and run 8 min miles over longer distances but on the flip side I can’t bench press a small car or knock down walls with a shoulder barge so you gotta take the pros and cons swim

Nice work DC, quick pace that and nice shoulder burn I’m guessing

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I can just about hit 1.5 miles in 10 mins and run 8 min miles over longer distances but on the flip side I can’t bench press a small car or knock down walls with a shoulder barge so you gotta take the pros and cons swim

Nice work DC, quick pace that and nice shoulder burn I’m guessing
Shoulders where burning, today crushed some back this morning, and go back this evening for some Cardio and ab work.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Evening work in the books:

Treadmill: 5mins x incline 2 x 2.5mph, 5mins x incline 7 x 3.5mph, 5 mins x incline 14 x 4.3mph, 5mins x incline 2 x 2.5mph

Crunches(BW): 25,25,25,25

Leg Raises(BW): 10,10,10,10

Russian Twist(25#): 10,10,10,10

Swiss Ball Plank(Feet on Swiss Ball): 1min x 2

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 weeks off work??? If I took 3 weeks off all at once I'd probably just never go back

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So unfortunately no lifting today. Had to take the truck into the shop so they could work on it while I'm gone, had to do last minute packing things. And daughter has a Christmas Concert tonight, then we are up early tomorrow to head out to the airport, and head down to Louisiana

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So unfortunately no lifting today. Had to take the truck into the shop so they could work on it while I'm gone, had to do last minute packing things. And daughter has a Christmas Concert tonight, then we are up early tomorrow to head out to the airport, and head down to Louisiana
Pack your shorts cowboy. Supposed to be in the 70s down here Christmas day