Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that looks good, hey Bobo how long would I be set back after that meal!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I saw a commercial for that and was inspired last night. Since we have no Hardee's I went for the next best thing..Wendy's triple cheeseburger..right around 1000 calories. It's one of those deals where after you finish it you say to yourself, "Self..why did I just do that? I feel crappy now.".

Ahh the joys of being an ecto and bulking. May my arteries forgive me, I know I took some years off my lifespan with that little stunt.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I saw a commercial for that and was inspired last night. Since we have no Hardee's I went for the next best thing..Wendy's triple cheeseburger..right around 1000 calories. It's one of those deals where after you finish it you say to yourself, "Self..why did I just do that? I feel crappy now.".

Ahh the joys of being an ecto and bulking. May my arteries forgive me, I know I took some years off my lifespan with that little stunt.
LOL

Bobo why would you do that to these poor souls. Shame on you :smite:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
ya know...
that sort of thing used to sound good to me (in moderation), but now I just thinkn of how competely fucking ridiculous that thing is. 1420 calores??!! 89 grams of fat??!!

This thing should be against the law...why you ask??

Only because some gluttonous, sack-of-crap, no willpower, disgustingly hedonistic fatbags will continuously go in there and chow down these lardburgers regularly. This same 300-800 Jaba may then develop the most common problems associated with obesity: heart troubles, high blood pressure, etc. Well someone has to pay for the fact that these people are killing themselves, and ultimately in our society that is the consumer (citizen, taxpayer, whatever your preference). My point, however obvious it is to some, is that this decline and neglect for overall health and increase in the obesity rate in this country is causing people to die young while the public pays for it. Places like Hardee's are certainly not helping the matter. While I realize we are a free country with market forces to determine product trends, this IMO does not exclude ethical responsibility from American corporations.

Last edited:
Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Bobo, don't do that. Some of are cutting :D

BTW, 1420 cals, that's like one day's worth of cals for a chick or a vegetarian

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
ya know...
that sort of thing used to sound good to me (in moderation), but now I just thinkn of how competely fucking ridiculous that thing is. 1420 calores??!! 89 grams of fat??!!

Only because some gluttonous, sack-of-crap, no willpower, disgustingly hedonistic fatbags will cintinuously go in there and chow down these lardburgers regularly. This same 300-800 Jaba may then develop the most common problems associated with obesity: heart troubles, high blood pressure, etc. Well someone has to pay for the fact that these people are killing themselves, and ultimately in our socitey that is the consumer (citizen, taxpayer, whatever your preference). My point, however obvious it is to some, is that this decline and neglect for overall health and increase in the obesity rate in this country is causing people to die young while the public pays for it. Places like Hardee's are certainly not helping the matter. While I realize we are a free country with market forces to determine product trends, this IMO does not exclude ethical responsibility from American corporations.
I feel ya weave. I work with these people all the time. It's to the point where a lot of them are so out of shape and obese they can't fit on machines. I have to start them out doing floor exercises. It's sad, especially the obesity rate for our youth.

PreMier

PreMier

Awards

Carls Jr. is the same as Hardees. So if you have those, you can go there :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You would have to go on a brisk 22 mile walk to burn those calories LOL

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya know...

Only because some gluttonous, sack-of-crap, no willpower, disgustingly hedonistic fatbags will continuously go in there and chow down these lardburgers regularly. This same 300-800 Jaba may then develop the most common problems associated with obesity: heart troubles, high blood pressure, etc. Well someone has to pay for the fact that these people are killing themselves, and ultimately in our society that is the consumer (citizen, taxpayer, whatever your preference). My point, however obvious it is to some, is that this decline and neglect for overall health and increase in the obesity rate in this country is causing people to die young while the public pays for it. Places like Hardee's are certainly not helping the matter. While I realize we are a free country with market forces to determine product trends, this IMO does not exclude ethical responsibility from American corporations.
Chalk it up on the FDA banned list right next to the PH list. Its just as dangerous IMO.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Dude, my arteries hardend just looking at the burger. But, so did something else when I saw that chick.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
the tv commercial makes me drool... they said something along the lines of: "we COULD just give you a commercial with a couple cowboys sitting around a campfire... but what fun would that be?"

and its this SUPERFINE chick riding a bull-riding machine real slow..... man o man... me and my friend hate seeing that commercial because all we do is stare

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So who is going to try one?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I sure as hell am....:D

It wont' make a difference with me...at 15% BF, I can eat whatever I want....ha, ha.. or maybe I'm at 15% b/c I eat whatever I want!! :think: Yep...I think that's it! Oh well....I'm still getting one!

illz faded

Just went out and got one, those things are GOOD!!!! i felt full after eating half of it!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
They don't have it at Carl's jr and there's no Hardees where I live.Maybe that's a good thing cause those burgers will do some damage to your lifespan LOL

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You and Scotty are assholes. Scotty is complaining about feeling small at 225 lbs, and you maintain a 6% bf while promoting Hardees 2,000 calorie burger....

Meanwhile I'm over here at 180 pounds trying to figure out a way to avoid Thanksgiving dinner with my family so I can eat canned fish and broccoli instead.

Assholes...... :lol: :icon_lol:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I was still 6%. Dealing with you guys is fattening. I'm a bloated 8% now. :(

;)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
my stomach would be killing me after that beast.. i ate pumpkin cheesecake for thanksgiving and was about to die!