Stanogen

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think 3-4ml daily is nice at 2ml not feel much in some aspects but definitely an internal hell (hot) this i know epiandrosterone is working maybe will kick in few days more.
I am using 2mL right now. I understand your logic being able to buy a larger bottle, more mL's, maybe save some money.

Alternatively, how about a higher concentration per mL? I would like that. 200-300 mg/mL.

Right now, if I went to 4mL/400mg, I'm covering quads and tops of feet in addition to neck/traps/shoulders. 2mL completely covers my neck/shoulders/traps.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am using 2mL right now. I understand your logic being able to buy a larger bottle, more mL's, maybe save some money.

Alternatively, how about a higher concentration per mL? I would like that. 200-300 mg/mL.

Right now, if I went to 4mL/400mg, I'm covering quads and tops of feet in addition to neck/traps/shoulders. 2mL completely covers my neck/shoulders/traps.
Maybe MORE mg not ever is better than the "apply everyday" I mean this will work with your own skin chemistry not everyone is equal in my case I use:

1ml Arimahex (chest)
2ml Stanogen ( shoulder and inner arms biceps and triceps)
1ml AET-50 in my belly (include back in kidney area)

This is Daily but with time I will adjust and see

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe MORE mg not ever is better than the "apply everyday" I mean this will work with your own skin chemistry not everyone is equal in my case I use:

1ml Arimahex (chest)
2ml Stanogen ( shoulder and inner arms biceps and triceps)
1ml AET-50 in my belly (include back in kidney area)

This is Daily but with time I will adjust and see
What I am getting at is instead of 100mg/ml, its 200mg/ml, meaning you apply half as much for the same dose. Above 4ml, assuming the same chemical, I would be struggling for application spots.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually with Apex TD`s you can apply to the same spot with no irritation. Our formula is skin protective

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If we do anything, it would probably be a higher dosed option. The 100ml bottles don't move fast. That said, what dose per ml would you like to see?
2ml but in my case I got a ultra bionic shake arm so be careful with me

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I am getting at is instead of 100mg/ml, its 200mg/ml, meaning you apply half as much for the same dose. Above 4ml, assuming the same chemical, I would be struggling for application spots.
I remember years back when PP have (Androsterone) not sure how can tell but this **** have some "chemical reaction" on girls not sure if was the smell of their topicals or the Andro on men's skin but this was like Pheromone but they look with this horniest eyes ever believe me or not but I love the smell of Apex Alchemy Stuff too very pleasant.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remember years back when PP have (Androsterone) not sure how can tell but this **** have some "chemical reaction" on girls not sure if was the smell of their topicals or the Andro on men's skin but this was like Pheromone but they look with this horniest eyes ever believe me or not but I love the smell of Apex Alchemy Stuff too very pleasant.
Androsterone and Epiandrosterone are both pheremones.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androsterone and Epiandrosterone are both pheremones.
but I tried several "things" years back but no one can "feel" the rise in temp and the horniest bionic....you know what I mean with PP stuff and Apex

btw I got an email from Santa.... Primagen is 2x1

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
but I tried several "things" years back but no one can "feel" the rise in temp and the horniest bionic....you know what I mean with PP stuff and Apex

btw I got an email from Santa.... Primagen is 2x1
Primagen is, indeed, on BOGO

Get em while they last!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So just to confirm: this needs PCT?
if we look at the study thats often cited when discussing 1 dhea, all the standard check boxes were marked when it came to post cycle evidence of steroid use. It wont need as strong as a recovery post cycle as some hormones, do to the nature of DHEAs and their very short half lives. I doubt an OTC post cycle prep will kill ya but with the availability of SERMs on the RC market its easy to get a pharma quality pct. board sponsors are legit outlets for RC preps.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
if we look at the study thats often cited when discussing 1 dhea, all the standard check boxes were marked when it came to post cycle evidence of steroid use. It wont need as strong as a recovery post cycle as some hormones, do to the nature of DHEAs and their very short half lives. I doubt an OTC post cycle prep will kill ya but with the availability of SERMs on the RC market its easy to get a pharma quality pct. board sponsors are legit outlets for RC preps.
As said here, you can get some high quality rc clomid or nolva for less then $50, mine as well.... 25mg of clomid ed or even eod will probably suffice

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
When will stanogen be back in stock?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I've been taking 600mg oral before training for some great workouts....

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Batches are brewed! We just gotta finish up bottling and labeling.

Last edited:
scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got some of this from the recent bogo. Any suggestions to deal with the dryness causing some joint discomfort ?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well... are you saying you have been on it long enough to see dry joints? i ask because this is not something i see a lot of complaints with epiandro. I myself have had issues with many other DHTs but not this one.
I am not dismissing your query in any manner, we all react different to each hormone.

Last edited:
scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, I would say I've been using daily but not yet finished the first bottle

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
and your joints are getting sore already?? are you taking anything for such issues? are u using an AI or anything in combo?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm having slight discomfort, nothing major, just wanted to ask about the dryness. Yes, I take joint support supplements, trying different stuff all the time, at this time I'm running Zyflamend. No, not using an AI at the moment. The weather has been a strong influence up here in the North East with single digit temp's and now snow every other day.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm having slight discomfort, nothing major, just wanted to ask about the dryness. Yes, I take joint support supplements, trying different stuff all the time, at this time I'm running Zyflamend. No, not using an AI at the moment. The weather has been a strong influence up here in the North East with single digit temp's and now snow every other day.
Stack it with a ml or 2 of Helios? 🤷‍♂️😇

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@nostrum420

How long can the Stanogen be ran for? I've been running 200mg pre work, and the gym. Aggression is LEGIT

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420

How long can the Stanogen be ran for? I've been running 200mg pre work, and the gym. Aggression is LEGIT
Glad you're enjoying it! I don't see any reason you couldn't run it as long as you want. Maybe keep an eye on the ol' cholesterol but that one is so subjective...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Is there any risk for shut down from runnng it long periods?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
does this mean you are testing that high grade pot topical ?
I do need some recommendations on some good low THC strains...

I quit drinking but would like to use MJ to help relax after work and stuff....I just dont want to get anxiety from too much THC...

I need some of the stuff Arnold and the boys use to smoke back in the 70s lol

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really like 1:1 THC to CBD but it can be difficult to find. Sour Tsunami is one that I liked quite a bit. About 10% of each as I recall.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I really like 1:1 THC to CBD but it can be difficult to find. Sour Tsunami is one that I liked quite a bit. About 10% of each as I recall.
No paranoia or anxiety from it..?.I really hate that "stuck" feeling....im just looking for something to take the edge off...

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
No paranoia or anxiety from it..?.I really hate that "stuck" feeling....im just looking for something to take the edge off...
No it was super mellow. Like I said it was hard to find in my area though. From what I've seen most folks are looking for the highest thc content they can find!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No it was super mellow. Like I said it was hard to find in my area though. From what I've seen most folks are looking for the highest thc content they can find!
yea... i miss the couch lock days.

i would recommend you go to the retail outlet and see about buying the trimmings they will often sell at discount perfect for someone like you, not too strong and real cheap