John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi ,

I work 3 jobs and every one of these jobs on on my feet.

The biggest is being a bouncer. im always on my feet.

i have an upcoming superdrol cycle planned the beginning of November.

does every body think the pumps may be un bearable. noting your own expirence?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
didn't give me ridiculous pumps at 20mg/day...

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hard to say... have you experienced lower back pumps on previous cycles.. It could certainly be a cause of concern, I suppose. Nothing a few banana's, L-Taurine, and Ibuprofins wouldn't help in my opinion.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iVE DONE TWO MOHN CYCLES. Thats it. Mohn is weak like anavar and as far as i know it doesnt effect the growth plates. They actually give anavar to women and children with growth challanges.

Thank you for your time poorbear. Thats true nothing a few Banana's , l-taurine, and ibuprofins.

Hard to say... have you experienced lower back pumps on previous cycles.. It could certainly be a cause of concern, I suppose. Nothing a few banana's, L-Taurine, and Ibuprofins wouldn't help in my opinion.

Gbart

Awards
at 20 mg's last 2 weeks i had a few bad pumps when working lower back and the next day was pretty bad not unbearable though my gains plateaued so im goin 30 this week see how that turns out

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
What poobah said. Taurine works wonders

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I had the worst pumps/cramps on a long drive to Texas. Didn't really have any other problems - even after stiff legged deads and roman chair hyperextensions.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I took 30mgs a day for 6 weeks and I was fine.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Stacked 20mg SD with 1200 4AD for 3 weeks, I did not feel any pumps. Only hairloss :sad: