Unanswered Stacking Vector with Anafuse

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi I’m currently running 2 bottles of Vector with Anafuse. Regular dosing. I just started two weeks ago. Expensive but I was excited to try the stack. However, since I began taking both, I’ve been experiencing headaches. It’s starting to worry me that perhaps I chose the wrong stack, or perhaps I am doing something wrong. I am not a bodybuilder, just an average joe with a regular job who goes to the gym 5 days a week and eats fairly healthy but not too strict. I try to drink plenty of waterl Anyone else experience headaches with either of these?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have ran both and never experienced headaches on either but I didn’t run the stacked. Has anything else changed in diet and or lifestyle? Do the headaches come on around dosing?

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have ran both and never experienced headaches on either but I didn’t run the stacked. Has anything else changed in diet and or lifestyle? Do the headaches come on around dosing?
Seems like it to me. I’ll have to keep an eye on it. My hunger urges are crazy. Way more so than KingSlayer which made me hungry.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My first thought was Vector

As much as I like Vector, it has been a bit problematic for some people...especially in the beginning. It could be that you are getting a bit hypoglycemic, or you may just need to build yourself up from a lower dose of Vector until your body gets more used to the ingredients. I would at least knock it down to 4 caps per day and see if that makes any difference.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My first thought was Vector

As much as I like Vector, it has been a bit problematic for some people...especially in the beginning. It could be that you are getting a bit hypoglycemic, or you may just need to build yourself up from a lower dose of Vector until your body gets more used to the ingredients. I would at least knock it down to 4 caps per day and see if that makes any difference.
Ok thank you. Will do

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At the very beginning I felt like Superman on it, I then started to experience random episodes of lethargy and had to back off. Everything eventually evened out once my body got familiar with it. My second cycle of Vector went much smoother than the first, and I didn’t experience any side effects..

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vector gave me terrible headaches, gave most of it away but the only dosing I found to work for me was 1 pill every 2 hours until I got to 6 caps. Xgels always worked better for me with less sides

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This. And have you ran both solo before with no problems?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Vector gave me some headaches and hypo symptoms as well. That's even with upping my carb intake significantly. Everyone is different. For BLR stuff...I stick with Follidrone.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does MassMax have these same side effects? Might have to throw Vector in the trash and go with massmax.

I’m going to try 2 pills each dose for a week and if headaches don’t go away, I’m moving on

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector gave me some headaches and hypo symptoms as well. That's even with upping my carb intake significantly. Everyone is different. For BLR stuff...I stick with Follidrone.
Follidrone is my all time favorite! when i turned 50 6 years ago I started having trouble gaining muscle without fat. FD2 keeps the fat gain away! I use it 12 weeks on 8 weeks off year round. I know guys that have been on it for over 2 years strait.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does MassMax have these same side effects? Might have to throw Vector in the trash and go with massmax.

I’m going to try 2 pills each dose for a week and if headaches don’t go away, I’m moving on
On Vector I had to keep my H2O up to 1.5-2 gal. a day or I got occasional headaches. Other than that I responded very well to VECTOR. I have to use it as a bulker because I wanted to eat carbs all the time.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
On Vector I had to keep my H2O up to 1.5-2 gal. a day or I got occasional headaches. Other than that I responded very well to VECTOR. I have to use it as a bulker because I wanted to eat carbs all the time.
Did you get lean gains or did the gains make you look too bulky? How much weight did you gain

I can’t believe how hungry I get from vector .

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Update no headache from vector today changing the doses from 3 pills 2 times a day to 1-2 pills every dosage

I’m realizing I underestimated how potent vector is and the 3 pills made me feel extremely hypo

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get lean gains or did the gains make you look too bulky? How much weight did you gain

I can’t believe how hungry I get from vector .
I gained 12 LB in about 8-9 weeks. My waist line only went up only 1/2".

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update no headache from vector today changing the doses from 3 pills 2 times a day to 1-2 pills every dosage

I’m realizing I underestimated how potent vector is and the 3 pills made me feel extremely hypo
I did 2 pills 3 times a day. 6am with breakfast / around noon with lunch / and around 8:30 with Dinner.
Note I work out in the evening usually around 5:30-6 buy the time me and the wifey get home we eat pretty late.
Try increasing your water intake as well.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hi I’m currently running 2 bottles of Vector with Anafuse. Regular dosing. I just started two weeks ago. Expensive but I was excited to try the stack. However, since I began taking both, I’ve been experiencing headaches. It’s starting to worry me that perhaps I chose the wrong stack, or perhaps I am doing something wrong. I am not a bodybuilder, just an average joe with a regular job who goes to the gym 5 days a week and eats fairly healthy but not too strict. I try to drink plenty of waterl Anyone else experience headaches with either of these?
You say that you try to drink plenty but are you? I honestly think a Powerade or Gatorade will clear clear it up among adequate hydration.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with introducing Vector slowly. I recommed to dose 1 cap 3 times a day for a few days, then add a 4rth cap for a few more days, add a 5th cap (dose 3 singles and 2 pre-workout) for a week) and then regular dosing. I have been using Vector non stop since it came out - my favorite dosage is 4 caps pre-workout and 2 later in the day (or 3 and 3 on off days). Vector caused me (and many others) to have to increase calories about 10-15% just to maintain. Having some intraworkout carbs (like gatorade and something more exotic) available may make all the difference. Good luck.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You say that you try to drink plenty but are you? I honestly think a Powerade or Gatorade will clear clear it up among adequate hydration.
I do drink quite a bit but I’m gonna up my water and Gatorade intake even more

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I agree with introducing Vector slowly. I recommed to dose 1 cap 3 times a day for a few days, then add a 4rth cap for a few more days, add a 5th cap (dose 3 singles and 2 pre-workout) for a week) and then regular dosing. I have been using Vector non stop since it came out - my favorite dosage is 4 caps pre-workout and 2 later in the day (or 3 and 3 on off days). Vector caused me (and many others) to have to increase calories about 10-15% just to maintain. Having some intraworkout carbs (like gatorade and something more exotic) available may make all the difference. Good luck.
I’m gonna have to try that. I did 2 pills today followed by 3 singles for 5 total...I felt super hypo with a headache after the 5th pill. Going to have to start from scratch...3 singles per day

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m gonna have to try that. I did 2 pills today followed by 3 singles for 5 total...I felt super hypo with a headache after the 5th pill. Going to have to start from scratch...3 singles per day
Dont be afraid to add extra calories. I had the same problem at the beginning but it paid off to stick with it.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As a few others have said the stack’s probably making you go hypoglycaemic. Both vector and the laxo in anafuse are known to make people go hypo. Stack em, and of course the hypoglycaemic effect will stack. Personally they’ve never given me headaches but my body’s used to fasting

How are you dozing them, when do you usually workout and when do you usually get the headaches?

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As a few others have said the stack’s probably making you go hypoglycaemic. Both vector and the laxo in anafuse are known to make people go hypo. Stack em, and of course the hypoglycaemic effect will stack. Personally they’ve never given me headaches but my body’s used to fasting

How are you dozing them, when do you usually workout and when do you usually get the headaches?
Is it a bad stack?

I changed up my dosage

Now doing

2 vector in morning...then 1 vector and 1 vector later in day for total of 4

2 anafuse in morning with vector. Then 1-2 at night

I got headaches when I combined 2 vector with 2 anafuse at same time

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its a good stack. Lots of people are stacking those ingredients without any issues. Just introduce it slowly like ur are doing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its a good stack. Lots of people are stacking those ingredients without any issues. Just introduce it slowly like ur are doing.
Agreed here. I would just bring it in slowly rather than full dose right out of the gate. That was probably the issue.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it a bad stack?

I changed up my dosage

Now doing

2 vector in morning...then 1 vector and 1 vector later in day for total of 4

2 anafuse in morning with vector. Then 1-2 at night

I got headaches when I combined 2 vector with 2 anafuse at same time
Try taking 2 vector and 2 anafuse preworkout on workout days and then space the other servings between your meals, taking them 20-30minutes before your meals