Stacking Vector with ArA?

KrnPK

Awards
Has anyone ever stacked X-Gels with Vector? If so, how did you go about dosing? Thanks

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you have not run either, I would run one for a couple of weeks before adding the other; otherwise, I would dose 3 caps Vector and 6 caps X-gels 30 minutes pre-workout. Dose the other 3 caps Vector later or earlier in the day. Only dose X-gels on workout days. If you have not run X-gels, you could start at 4 caps.

KrnPK

Awards
I’ve been running Vector for a few weeks now so I’m set on that. Also, I read another another thread saying that Vector had anti-inflammatory properties, so it shouldn’t be stacked with ArA. Is there any truth in that statement?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been running Vector for a few weeks now so I’m set on that. Also, I read another another thread saying that Vector had anti-inflammatory properties, so it shouldn’t be stacked with ArA. Is there any truth in that statement?
Lots of guys have run and continue to run ARA with Vector and Anabolic Effect. I remember a thread a long time back where Brundel (creator of Vector) said he did not see how one could diminish the others effects. If you have not run ARA, you are in for a big treat.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The ARA is very inflammatory, so Vector is not going to make it not effective, and vice versa.

KrnPK

Awards
Awesome! Thanks for the information, just ordered a bottle of ArA. I had another question. It's recommended to stack the ArA with GMS and Carnitine, but is it absolutely necessary? It would just seem like a lot to ingest before every single workout. Also, if I were to buy GMS and Carnitine, which products are best? I can't seem to find those specific products on Amazon.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome! Thanks for the information, just ordered a bottle of ArA. I had another question. It's recommended to stack the ArA with GMS and Carnitine, but is it absolutely necessary? It would just seem like a lot to ingest before every single workout. Also, if I were to buy GMS and Carnitine, which products are best? I can't seem to find those specific products on Amazon.
You don't "have to" at all. They just increase the overall effectiveness.

There are tons of options for those on Amazon. Glycerol you could try Controlled Labs Glycergrow 2.0 (cheap and is just Glycerol and Taurine) and nearly any Carnitine should be fine. Just search for L-carnitine L-tartrate and there are tons of bulk options.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Black Lion Research has 'glycerpump' with is GMS as well. And as mentioned, get LCLT from a bulk powder place.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't "have to" at all. They just increase the overall effectiveness.

There are tons of options for those on Amazon. Glycerol you could try Controlled Labs Glycergrow 2.0 (cheap and is just Glycerol and Taurine) and nearly any Carnitine should be fine. Just search for L-carnitine L-tartrate and there are tons of bulk options.
Yep. Definitely use them though when on ara. Both products will stack well together.