stacking intimidate with endosurge...redundant?

retrofitted

Awards
Purchased original Erase, Endosurge and Intimidate from NP recently. I've been using the Erase and Endo for a few weeks now, and am considering throwing Intimidate into the fray. Would it be beneficial to stack the NMDA and the Endo (considering the fact they are both t boosters, albeit with drastically varied ingredients and processes involved), or would the Intimidate be better served on its own?

Thanks in advance.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've seen people take Erase and Endosurge, but with Intimidate is a new one. Interested.

Bump.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stacks very well in my opinion.

In fact we suggest stackign Intimidate with Testobolan V2 which is Divanil and Acetyl L carn.
it works on SHBG and the androgen receptors.

Stack away my friend, intimidate takes about 2-3 weeks to fully kick in

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

In fact we suggest stackign Intimidate with Testobolan V2 which is Divanil and Acetyl L carn.

This ^ intimidate is pretty stackable

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Again, it is LCLT that indirectly increases androgen receptor density, not ALCAR.

The stack sounds great by the way.

retrofitted

Awards
Thanks so much for the reply, guys. I was actually hoping to hear from some seasoned iForce reps, and of course Cooper's response was excellent to hear given his extraordinary reputation on these boards. Truth be told, I'm fairly unimpressed with the Erase/Endosurge combo (also stacked with DAA powder) thus far; it's been just under a month for my cycle and I've yet to experience any of the vaunted benefits of these products. No noticeable "hardness," vascularity, etc. despite an extremely clean diet (no exaggeration on nutrition - whole, unprocessed foods and extremely meticulous on intake) and consistent training. The most disappointing factor has been the lack of any strength increases - I'd even go as far to say that I'm actually experiencing a decline in strength, though that may be a result of recent injuries (I tore my meniscus approximately two months ago, which resulted in severe physical and psychological regression - lost over a hundred pounds each on my squat and deadlift). I may be a non-responder, but suffice it to say that I was certainly looking for more from these products considering how popular they seem to be.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should make a very solid stack :) Stack away!

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Again, it is LCLT that indirectly increases androgen receptor density, not ALCAR.

The stack sounds great by the way.
Oh that's good to know.. Changing my planned stack options.. :)

(Was it ALCAR that sensitized the NMDA receptors?)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Oh that's good to know.. Changing my planned stack options.. :)

(Was it ALCAR that sensitized the NMDA receptors?)

ALCAR does indeed sensitize the receptors, but the study was done in vitro. A physiological translation is not as straightforward.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR does indeed sensitize the receptors, but the study was done in vitro. A physiological translation is not as straightforward.
Would you recommend someone to add ALCAR to their DAA or Intimidate stack, or would it not be worth the extra expense?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Would you recommend someone to add ALCAR to their DAA or Intimidate stack, or would it not be worth the extra expense?
I consider ALCAR a more valuable supplement than either of those, and given the low cost, I'd used it even if I wasn't using DAA or NMDA.

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
Glad I read this thread. My current Intimidate Vidatest LCLT Erase stack is going even better than my last DAA BioforgeV3 LCLT Triazole stack. Next time I'll try Endosurge instead of the Bioforge/Vidatest.

I drink focus XT all day so I got ALCAR covered too.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Glad I read this thread. My current Intimidate Vidatest LCLT Erase stack is going even better than my last DAA BioforgeV3 LCLT Triazole stack. Next time I'll try Endosurge instead of the Bioforge/Vidatest.

I drink focus XT all day so I got ALCAR covered too.
That's a crazy stack...