Stack advice/ Non steriod please

drew5434

Awards
Hey All,

I'm new to the stack world and wanted to know what would be good to lean out. I been lifting for 6 years and competed in two shows. I want to slim down I had did a steroid stack and made my hormones out of whack. Now that I have recovered from it I just want to get down to a normal weight which is hard to cut. I'm 6'7 at 265 and my goal is 235. If you all could give me advice on stacks that can help like test boosters and I'm opened minded and don't want to do steroids again. Thank you

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you currently dieting?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
6'7"?! You're a monster! Hahah.

There are some great products available to help you get lean. You mention looking for a test booster, but I think a fat burner or thermogenic would be a better choice for getting lean. Your diet will play the majority of the role in your progress, but there are some products that can help you with focus, energy, and appetite suppression during a diet.

My recommendation would be OxyMax XT. OxyMax contains 25mg of foskolin per cap, which is a great ingredient for promoting lean muscle gain while decreasing body fat. It also contains Eria Jarensis which can help improve mood and focus, as well as 200mg of caffeine and alpha-yohimbine for increased thermogenisis and energy

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given your history, I'm assuming your diet and training are in check.

It sounds like you want to lean out, AlphaMax is a great test booster to assist in leaning out, with a proper diet of course. There are two versions, AlphaMax (which is being phased out) and AlphaMax XT. Both would be great for your goal. The main difference is the original formula contains an AI, Arimistane, which some people love while others hate. The newer version, XT subtracts the Arimistane, but still controls cortisol through other pathways and contains some new ingredients such as 2% eurycomanone and 10mg Boron Citrate, which are great to help boost free test.

Since you want to lean out, I'm assuming your calories will be below maintenance. With that in mind, Forksolin is a great supplement when cals are restricted. It increases cAMP and assists in maintain lean mass while increasing fat loss. AlphaMax contains 50mg of F95, a daily dose should be 50mg and does not need to exceed 100mg.

With that in mind, you could easily add a fat burner that has F95 as well. The F95 in AlphaMax is enough, but you could use more if you'd like. Oxymax XT and Norcredene are supplements that contain F95 and would stack nicely with AlphaMax. Other solid choices for a fat burner are:

Brite
DCP 2.0
Ammo

EDIT - John and I were typing at the same time, he's faster than me! He has you covered with the OxyMax XT info.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax is definitely a good one. A BLR viron and follidrone stack would be good as well.

drew5434

Awards
Thank you for the help so far I'm looking at more info on the stuff you all provides.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You can do 30lbs with a 750kcal deficit and Coffee. 6'7" and 235 seems extremely thin?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of great info for you, glad you are looking into the products and doing your research. So many people just blindly buy.

Alphamax and OxyMax XT are great like mentioned above, and make a sick stack.

Ant had also mentioned an Evomuse product called Brite. I just wanted to say that I have ran Brite, as well as Epitome another non stim fat burner alongside oxymax xt. If you have any questions about them solo or stacked I can help.

drew5434

Awards
yeah if you would give me some advice I'm to it and well cost isn't an issue. Im open to anything just want to be back at a comfortable weight.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

drew5434

Awards
anyone go info on "LGI The Natural" If its better then Alphamax?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone go info on "LGI The Natural" If its better then Alphamax?
It's different category. Alphamax is a much more rounded all in 1 product. You could stack the natural and Alphamax down the road, however it's best to try products like that solo first time, so you know what's doing what.

drew5434

Awards
It's different category. Alphamax is a much more rounded all in 1 product. You could stack the natural and Alphamax down the road, however it's best to try products like that solo first time, so you know what's doing what.
do I have to take a PCT with Alphamax? I'm looking at alphamax and oxymax xt to stack like you all suggested.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do I have to take a PCT with Alphamax? I'm looking at alphamax and oxymax xt to stack like you all suggested.
No, not at all. You can run both for up to 8 weeks, then 4 weeks off. Have you ever tried a Forskolin product before? If not, I would have some dosing suggestions for you at beginning of the run.

drew5434

Awards
No, not at all. You can run both for up to 8 weeks, then 4 weeks off. Have you ever tried a Forskolin product before? If not, I would have some dosing suggestions for you at beginning of the run.
No I haven't I would be open to it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I haven't I would be open to it.
Basically you would just want to start one of them a few days before other to start getting stomach used to the F95. It's an awesome ingredient for building and maintaining lean mass, just too much at once can cause little stomach issue.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We just released a new version of FOLLIDRONE.
May want to give it a test drive!

Amazing absorption package for the epicatechin and 3 additional active ingredients. Even if you took the epicatechin out this would likely be the strongest natural muscle builder I know of.

One of the ingredients Ecklonia Cava
"ECE Beverage: 2-Week Clinical Trial
In a human study, 141 young adults were given a beverage containing ECE at 200 mg daily. In two weeks their average weight dropped nearly 2.5 pounds, muscle mass increased by nearly 2.5 pounds, and body fat dropped by 4 pounds, or 7.48%. EC stimulates the body to burn fat by increasing muscle mass.
"

Read more the writeup has alot of info regarding how FOLLIDRONE 2.0 can help you reach your goals.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black...one-2-0-a.html