Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer
High Potency min. 3.5% Alkylamide Extract
Spilanthes Acmella is an herb that has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as a natural testosterone booster and for its aphrodisiac (libido enhancing) and pain-relieving properties.

There are several constituents in Spilanthes that are thought to be beneficial, but it is the N-Alkylamides extract that was used in the studies on Spilanthes and that are thought to be the most responsible for its effects.

Spilanthes XT uses SA3X™, a high potency branded extract that contains a minimum 3.5% Alkylamides extract and whose plants are non-GMO and grown free of pesticides.

Spilanthes XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Natural Testosterone Booster
  • Aphrodisiac/Libido Enhancer
  • Improved Sexual Performance
  • Nitric Oxide Booster
  • High Potency min. 3.5% Alkylamide Extract
  • 500 mg. SA3X Spilanthes per capsule
Spilanthes Acmella and Increased Testosterone & Luteinizing Hormone (LH):
In addition to it’s long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine for its testosterone boosting and libido enhancing properties, preliminary studies in mice have shown Spilanthes Acmella (specifically the N-Alkylamides) to have a positive effect on testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH), and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) after 28 days of use. [1]

Spilanthes Acmella and Sexual Performance:
In addition to its natural testosterone boosting benefits and extensive history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as an aphrodisiac (libido enhancer), preliminary studies in mice have shown Spilanthes Acmella (specifically the N-Alkylamides) to increase sexual frequency, ejaculation, sexual consistency, & harder erections. [1]

Spilanthes Acmella and Nitric Oxide:
The initial thoughts on Spilanthes increasing nitric oxide came from the same study discussed above in which researchers documented an increase on the PEI (Penile Erection Index) compared to a control group. The PEI was nearly 3 times higher in the Spilanthes Acmella group. In laymen’s terms, this means the Spilanthes group experienced improved erection quality/harder erections.

What is the importance of Spilanthes Acmella Extract being standardized?
The importance of Spilanthes Acmella Extract being standardized is because the percentage of standardized extract (specifically N-Alkylamide content) is thought to be responsible for the levels of benefits that this exciting ingredient provides.

Many Spilanthes raw materials and products on the market are just the herb powder and aren’t standardized at all so the user doesn’t know how much N-Alkylamide content they are getting, if any at all.

Spilanthes XT Rendering (FRONT).png

SpilanthesXT-(V2)-1000X1000.png

Spilanthes XT Supplement Facts, Directions, etc..png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Spilanthes XT will be shipping to retailers on Tuesday.

For a limited time, get Spilanthes XT for 27.99 with coupon code spilanthesxt20.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting. Have never heard of this one. Sounds like a stacking option for Pine Pollen.
It would be a great stacking option for Pine Pollen.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here's a good article Price Plow wrote on SA3X a few years back:

Spilanthes as SA3X has been used in a couple of products, but its an expensive ingredient to use in a formula so sometimes the dosages aren't where they need to be. By us offering it as a single ingredient, it allows people to use it how they'd like to dosage wise.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remember trying this ingredient in the UPS labs product a few year back, but it did not seem to do much, not sure if it was the same extract do

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember trying this ingredient in the UPS labs product a few year back, but it did not seem to do much, not sure if it was the same extract do
I think that its safe to say that no one can say exactly what was or wasn't in a lot of the old USP Labs products, so I wouldn't try to draw any correlation off that experience.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I read somewhere that the active ingredient in spilantest is similar to the one in Anacyclus Pyrethrum? Am I correct?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I read somewhere that the active ingredient in spilantest is similar to the one in Anacyclus Pyrethrum? Am I correct?
I've seen them compared quite a bit. But the dosage on Spilanthes, especially SA3X, wouldn't need to be anywhere near as high as Anacyclus.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Without looking up I think that was Ultimate-T.
I believe that Ultimate-T was Spilanthes but I’m not sure that the potency was the same as this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is pretty sweet. I enjoyed my use of Morphotest, which has this as a main ingredient.

1 cap of this in addition to a couple other ingredients could be an awesome stack or 2 caps for a huge dose on its own should be pretty sweet.

PS love that it mentions Anabolic XT and Anacyclus XT can't wait for those!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
this going to be at dps on tuesday?
It just depends on if they order it by then. I hope so. You can always ask when they'll have it in; maybe that will help them order it quicker. Normally they are pretty fast with ordering things, but sometimes it takes them a week or so.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is pretty sweet. I enjoyed my use of Morphotest, which has this as a main ingredient.

1 cap of this in addition to a couple other ingredients could be an awesome stack or 2 caps for a huge dose on its own should be pretty sweet.

PS love that it mentions Anabolic XT and Anacyclus XT can't wait for those!
I'd love to hear your feedback if you try it.

Anacyclus XT will likely come first but Anabolic XT shouldn't be far behind. In addition to Anabolic XT, we have the formulas finalized for 2 other natural anabolics and are close on a third. We will just have to stagger them out some, but it should be a fun year hopefully.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to hear your feedback if you try it.

Anacyclus XT will likely come first but Anabolic XT shouldn't be far behind. In addition to Anabolic XT, we have the formulas finalized for 2 other natural anabolics and are close on a third. We will just have to stagger them out some, but it should be a fun year hopefully.
I'll be in on these as well

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw this and immediately thought you guys got out that overall SNS Libido Enhancer you were asking days ago for suggestions on that quick lol.

This looks interesting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I saw this and immediately thought you guys got out that overall SNS Libido Enhancer you were asking days ago for suggestions on that quick lol.

This looks interesting.
Not that quick haha. But I do think this is a great libido enhancer and would be a good candidate for inclusion in Libido Boost XT or if it doesn't make it into the formula, it would be great to use with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1000mg a day. Anyone heard of dosing higher?
Spilanthes XT is the first single ingredient SA3X product that I'm aware of.

It's been used in a couple of formulas at 500 and 750 mg., but I've never seen anyone use it at 1,000 mg. per day other than the people that we try it out when we were considering offering it.

I can never tell you to exceed the recommended dosage of anything, but I can say I'd love to hear your feedback if you do :)

^^^ But I would say try the recommended dose before doing so because I think most people will be very, very pleased with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any benefits to someone on TRT?
In my opinion, yes. Especially on libido. And I do think you could still see an increase in test. It may not be as pronounced since you're on TRT but I think it would still increase it some.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it shipping yet? Waiting on tracking ;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang I just reordered M-Test, Pine Pollen, Bulbine, and Lean Edge yesterday... you're in my pockets more than our Illinois Governor

Thoughts on women taking Spilanthes?
lol@IL governor

as for women, although i dont know anyone personally .. when i was researching the stuff looks like women do take it along with aphrodisiac benefits it also provides anti-inflammatory, diuretic

if you have someone take it would love to hear her feedback

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Different products but if only picking 1 Pine pollen or Spilanthese?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hmhh thats tough .. although i do believe SA3X does more as for muscle/leaning out imo

i dont think you can go wrong with either one .. i think pine pollen is more person to person dependent where as Spilanthese as has been more and more loved by people

test each solo or stack them lol

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any word on when DPS may get this? I'm running Androgin now and want to wait until that's finished before I go ahead with this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dang I just reordered M-Test, Pine Pollen, Bulbine, and Lean Edge yesterday... you're in my pockets more than our Illinois Governor

Thoughts on women taking Spilanthes?
Ha. That was a good one ;)

I don't see any reason why women couldn't take it. I would say for females to just start with 1 capsule. If you do know a female to try it, please let us know how they like it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any word on when DPS may get this? I'm running Androgin now and want to wait until that's finished before I go ahead with this.
It is shipping to them on Monday so they should have it in stock by middle of next week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hard choice there.

Feedback on Pine Pollen is that its great for libido and that it works for many from the very beginning of taking it.

Spilanthes XT should help with libido but is also geared a little more towards lean muscle, strength, etc.

I think its one of those situations where one person may like one better and the other may like the other better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it shipping yet? Waiting on tracking ;)
I've tried to email everyone but my emails to go a lot of people spam folders (especially with yahoo and hotmail).

When we announced Spilanthes XT, we had tracking showing it would be in on Monday. (Announce Saturday/Ship Monday = no problem in theory). The reality of why I never do presales or even like to announce something because its physically in hand is that arriving Monday got changed Monday to Thursday/Friday & it just arrived.

So it will be shipping on Monday and I'll be throwing in some freebie stuff for the delay. For anyone that ordered it, feel free to pm me your order # and shirt size or if you'd prefer a couple pill cases or Focus T water bottle.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks great! Not sure about the name though...something like "Spillseed XT" would have more punny and appropriate for a test booster, lol!

By the way, the sex stack is getting more bulgy!
-Black ginger
-SNS Pine Pollen
-OL MACA
-CEL M-Test
-Sustain Alpha
-SNS Spilanthes XT
-SNS Inhibit-P

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks great! Not sure about the name though...something like "Spillseed XT" would have more punny and appropriate for a test booster, lol!

By the way, the sex stack is getting more bulgy!
-Black ginger
-SNS Pine Pollen
-OL MACA
-CEL M-Test
-Sustain Alpha
-SNS Spilanthes XT
-SNS Inhibit-P
That looks like a great stack.
M-Test and Inhibit-P are staples for me year round.

We will be using Black Ginger in at least 2 upcoming products and I'm considering making it as a single ingredient product. I've asked a few times for what dose people would like to see it at at a single ingredient but haven't had much feedback.