SouthernCharm's Official Review of MST's RPG IBCAAs

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

First of all, I want to mention that this was not a sponsored run, I purchased this product in order to try something new, and give another company a chance. I will say before I get to the review, that I am anything but disappointed.

Recovery
Yeah... I'm on a cut. Lifting big on a calorie deficit is taxing. I take some creatine, BCAA and beta alanine all mixed up in a gallon of water to the gym with me. Helps with endurance, where I would otherwise make it through about HALF of my workout without it lol.. Recovery has been nothing short of amazing.

TASTE

To some, taste is more important than others. I have been using bulk bcaa powders for the last 6-8 months, on and off and needed a change. tried the Bubba Punch flavor of RPG- and knew right off the bat that this was a change for the good. Flavor is a bit weak, but unless you want to bloat yourself with your supplements, using less water goes a long way. No after taste, no hidden flavors, etc. I found it refreshing after using it 2 or 3 times. Very pleased with the taste of this product. I am not a taste guy, but it certainly does not hurt to have a product that you look forward to consuming.

MIXABILITY

Why pay more if it's not gonna disssolve completely. With just about any amount of water I noticed that the product completely dissolved within seconds. No lumps, no grainy taste, nothing left at the bottom of the cup. Also, I mixed some in with some vanilla whey for a change of taste and it mixed in very well with that. Grainy is what I was used to drinking bulk BCAA powders.

PRICE

IMHO I think the price is spot on. Would I mind getting another jug at a reduced price? SURE! but who wouldn't these days? The taste is an added plus, along with the fact that it is 50 10 gram servings of instantized BCAAs per tub. For those of you who use BCAAs as a staple, you know they don't come cheap, so I am confident that you would agree with me on this.

Final Thoughts

Im very pleased with MST and their product, and very pleased with pretty much all of the aspects above. I used it pre bed, intra workout, and after fasted cardio before a meal. I never saw "RAVE" reviews on this, but had heard from some people I used to work out with that MST was one of their favorite supplement companies. I gave them benefit of the doubt and it was worth it.

Thanks for taking the time to read my review on MST's RPG IBCAA

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
big bump! check it out guys!

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Great review, I agree with you 100% on every point!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im glad you guys enjoyed my review...

this stuff is too good, i drink way too much daily getting extra bcaas in

so if someone from MST wants to throw me a second tub, I won't complain ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very thorough review, nicely done

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thanks so much for all the solid feedback here...we really appreciate it a lot.