Soon to be in PCT - What OTC supplements????

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. coming off of 500 test e for 12weeks, first 4 weeks 70mg tren ace MWF + 50mg winstrol, last 4weeks 50mg winstrol.

PCT:
nolva 40-40-20-20, clomid 150 for 3 days, 100 for 5days, 50 for 20days, tribulus (Bulgarian (HIGH quality)) for 6weeks

my question:
i worked hard to recomp in the past 20 weeks. im 5-10, 195 at around 10%, thats some what close to my natural limit/goal. i want a supplement/stack that will help me stay around this weight and keep the details (veins, cuts, pumps, etc..)
so far ive looked into:
SARM's S1 for 8weeks at like 12.5mg/day
Animal Cuts for 3weeks
AndroLean standalone or stacked with AndroHard

what should i go with guys?
i really want to go with the Andro series, its very popular and looks good/great logs too. but also its recomended to run a PCT, so taking this into my PCT might not be a good idea...
i need some help guys and the more i cycle the more i just want to stay on and thats NOT a good sign.
thanks!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't use the andro series in your pct. They cause shutdown and need a pct themselves. Just get a really good natty tbooster to help you keep your gains and recover properly. Then after plenty of time off think about your next cycle. Here are a few good t boosters to add to your pct.
Free test
Erase
Anabeta
Hghup
Triazole
Activate
Toco8
Endoamp
Sustain alpha
Da-hcg
And many more these are just my favorites.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot for the post. im just in a wierd mind state and am not thinking straight cuz of the anabolics. once i come off imma hate it :( ... but i gotta do what i gotta do.
i was thinking Nolva, CLomid, tribulus 2g/day for 30days

and now (drums......) SHIFT + ERASE stacked ! ??
i think that shouuld do me just fine. hopefully it will help with cutting. Im gonna dose Shift at 3x day, and Erase at 3x day this way they both last 4weeks. should i wait until PCT is done, or start taking them lets say 3rd week of PCT or just from the beggining of PCT? its gonna be a 6week PCT, so i dont wanna wait 6weeks until i start the stack, i think i should start it from the beggining since 1 is a test booster.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
wait, what? Your putting shift into your PCT??

That's certainly not going to help you hold your gains bro

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
really? why not? damn....and thats such a good deal over at nutraplanet on both bottles for 45$.....
shiit. wat would u recomend than?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HCgenerate wit some erase is good and some good old creatine

AJay

Awards
Heared great things on hcgenerate and phytoserms! Looks like both are great for pct use.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look into EndoAmp Max by Primordial Performance, Triazole by DS, Divanex from Nutraplanet with some DAA like TestForce2 by E-Pharm.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Forget the trib, period.I've had guys that, from blood work, have recovered with nova, clomid, daa, and an shbg lowering component. An ai if things get sketchy, either script or OTC but I would go for script if you can get it.We would talk hcg but id rather that on than after though I've used it in both regards.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ive done about 10 PCTs, and the best otc products ive tried are:

Blue gene
sustain alpha
stoked

I also recommend:

Blue growth
powerfull

Not only will these help retain your gains, theyre very beneficial for rest, also keep prolactin levels down.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
not hormonally related but you better have run some cycle support during and id certainly use some liver support thru pct. that was a harsh one on the old liver there bro