Solo Longjack supp?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I think that I was doing 2-3 of the 200:1 and it was too much. Thanks for chiming in. Perhaps I could give the 100:1 a shot again.
When I checked their site I don't think they produce the 100:1 extract anymore and it's now
200:1 for their own brand NOT the Pasak Bumi brand cause that one will cost $$$. I would
suggest just 2 caps a day of the 200:1 Mon -Fri weekends off which will be how I run it when
I pick it up later on.

Reactions: JYD
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think Fenugreek is better than Longjack for libido btw.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A while back I picked up some Bluebonnet LJ100, cause I OL was out. Haven't tried it yet.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is it barlowes elixirs?
Yep that's it Barlowes Elixirs but as I mentioned I haven't tried the 200:1 extract so I can''t
comment on the effects but in the future I'll give it a try and of course give feedback.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In just two days of this product I felt more of a boost than 2 weeks on TestED. Ugh...

How's everyone else going with their solo TKA supps?
i fully believe Nutrex is lying or buying from a supplier that is lying.

Oswizle

Awards
ND 10% 2 pills a day.. i take it at night.. helps me get amazing deep sleep

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking the ND 10% extract for about a week and really like it. Huge boost in libido. It also has a nice calming effect. I do have to take it with some caffeine in the morning though because otherwise I get really sleepy about an hour later (MYASD on reddit mentioned this effect is likely due to a drop in cortisol). Also, it doesn't make me nauseous like the 2% extract did (based on reddit feedback, many people that get nauseous from the 2% extract do fine with the 10%).

Oswizle

Awards
yeah bro...the 10% made me so damn drowsy... I found its perfect for night time b4 bed... Ive been very mellow on as of late also... normally get upset about everything when Im not next to the bong packed full of OG/Chem.. Since Ive been on the 10% my anger/irritability have come down significantly ... Normally when I get spanked in the Fantasy football Championships I get really upset and hungover about it for days/weeks on end...this time i was like Oh well...there's still fanduel :)

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking the ND 10% extract for about a week and really like it. Huge boost in libido. It also has a nice calming effect. I do have to take it with some caffeine in the morning though because otherwise I get really sleepy about an hour later (MYASD on reddit mentioned this effect is likely due to a drop in cortisol). Also, it doesn't make me nauseous like the 2% extract did (based on reddit feedback, many people that get nauseous from the 2% extract do fine with the 10%).
yeah bro...the 10% made me so damn drowsy... I found its perfect for night time b4 bed... Ive been very mellow on as of late also... normally get upset about everything when Im not next to the bong packed full of OG/Chem.. Since Ive been on the 10% my anger/irritability have come down significantly ... Normally when I get spanked in the Fantasy football Championships I get really upset and hungover about it for days/weeks on end...this time i was like Oh well...there's still fanduel :)
Interesting. I don't think I've taken any TKA or LJ100 product that made me drowsy like that. Have you had that experience on other products with TKA?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I don't think I've taken any TKA or LJ100 product that made me drowsy like that. Have you had that experience on other products with TKA?
I experienced tiredness and increase in anxiety with various products that included it. However, there were so many other ingredients that I don't know what was causing any of the effects. The only other solo TA product I've tried was the 2% extract from ND. One capsule doses didn't make me tired but taking two capsules did have that effect. So, for me at least, it's very dose dependent as to the effect it has. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep taking the 2% extract because of the nausea it caused. I've tried splitting the 10% tablets but everytime I do one of the sides crumbles into powder or small pieces. It does have a split line but it's way too shallow for the tablet thickness.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here I've never had a TKA product make me feel drowsy either but I do have both versions of
ND's TKA and I plan on trying the 2% first in a couple of weeks where I will be dosing 2 caps a day
Mon-Fri and I plan on taking my first cap when I get up on an empty stomach and then consuming
my PW since I train first thing in the a.m. and the 2nd cap later in the afternoon about 20-30 min before
a meal so I'll see if I get any drowsiness or negative effects. I'll definitely chime in this thread and let
everyone know how it hit's me.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta say it’s somewhat discouraging hearing about the fatigue and nausea effects from the ND TKA at 10% and 2%. I’ve never experienced those on OL or Barlowes. I did purchase the ND 2% and will give it a go.

What dosage are you guys doing the ND 2%?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta say it’s somewhat discouraging hearing about the fatigue and nausea effects from the ND TKA at 10% and 2%. I’ve never experienced those on OL or Barlowes. I did purchase the ND 2% and will give it a go.

What dosage are you guys doing the ND 2%?
The 10% never gave me nausea (only the 2% did; most people online mention that side effect only happening with the 2%). The fatigue isn't that bad and I love how it decreases my anxiety (even if making me a bit fatigued). Overall, it's a great product and I plan to keep taking it. I didn't mean for my review to discourage anyone...especially since I meant for it to be the opposite and would recommend everyone give it a try. Also, starting with the 2% is best since it's already really strong at that dose and cheaper. Just keep in mind that if you experience nausea that it might still be worth trying the 10%.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 or 2 caps?
1 cap. Going to take the other one around 1pm CST, so 30 minutes. I didn't experience nausea, but I did lose some steam in the gym. I think I felt the motivational effects for about 30 minutes, then I sort of came down.

I did also take it with 250mg of Shilajit, so perhaps I need to try it without that to see how it affects me.

I can't have it make me any more fatigued as I am also 6 days into quitting dipping.

Erikdrvn

Awards
I just payd bluebonnet lj100 from ebay.. from US to EU, hope that is good as OL was, anyone tryed it?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just payd bluebonnet lj100 from ebay.. from US to EU, hope that is good as OL was, anyone tryed it?
can you pm me the seller?? and please let us know if you feel it’s just as good as OL

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too have BB's LJ100. I posted earlier in this thread that in just a few short days, I could feel it more than weeks on Nutrex TesteED.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I too have BB's LJ100. I posted earlier in this thread that in just a few short days, I could feel it more than weeks on Nutrex TesteED.
I will have to try the BlueBonnet. I will report on my findings.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 days of the ND 2%, 2 caps per day. and don’t feel much so far.

I was doing the bluebonnet LJ100 the week before, 200mg/4 caps, and felt that quite a bit more.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So here's something I find interesting. I have currently or have used the following TKA and LJ100s and the serving size per dosage:

1. Bluebonnet LJ100 - 2 caps
2. HP Ingredients LJ100 (the "original") - 1 cap
3. Man UP LJ100 - 1 cap
4. OL's LJ100 - 1 cap
5. Nootropics Depot TKA 2% - 1 cap (smallest of the group)

More curious why the variance between 1 and 2 caps of the legit LJ100 as I believe all are from the HP Ingredients manufacturer. Does this mean some have more filler vs. others? Apart from the dosage, all the LJ100s caps are different sizes.

And then you have TKA 2% that is significantly smaller than the LJ100s.

What do you guys make of this observation? Just curious.

Thanks!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today makes the end of 2 weeks on ND 2% 200mg TKA and I'm dosing 1 cap first thing in the a.m.
and 2nd cap in the afternoon about 20-30min before a meal and I'm doing Mon-Fri weekends OFF
and so far nothing to report. :confused:

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you for the update. only thing i got from ND 2% was severe joint pain. waste if money for me.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@uforce

Due to estrogen reduction?

Last edited:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it suck keep us updated
I will definitely keep everyone updated :) the funny thing was that In Nov I was planning on
purchasing the 100:1 extract from Barlowes which I used years back with GOOD effects such
as libido, erections, mood, and deeper sleep but it's been a while since I used that brand
but then I got derailed from someone mentioning in here how good ND 2% and 10% were
so I purchased 120 of the 2% and 60 of the 10%. I'm not gonna write off the 2% just yet and
I'm gonna continue with the 2 caps for at least 2 more weeks before I bump to 3 caps a day
because from my past experience with TKA more isn't always better.

One thing for sure is later in the year I will pick up Barlowes 100:1 even though they have a
200:1 for a couple dollars more I'm going 100:1 cause that's what worked well for me in the
past.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today makes the end of 2 weeks on ND 2% 200mg TKA and I'm dosing 1 cap first thing in the a.m.
and 2nd cap in the afternoon about 20-30min before a meal and I'm doing Mon-Fri weekends OFF
and so far nothing to report. :confused:
The ND’s 10% TKA is where it’s at brother.

I used a bottle of their 2% first and the 10% has a more positive effect on me.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The ND’s 10% TKA is where it’s at brother.

I used a bottle of their 2% first and the 10% has a more positive effect on me.
Can you elaborate a little bit on the effect and can you compare it to popular testbooster you ran in the past?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can you elaborate a little bit on the effect and can you compare it to popular testbooster you ran in the past?
Big libido boost. Maybe boosted confidence. A bit of energy. I take it in the morning and in the evening and no issues sleeping. I take it 5 days on and 2 days off.

The 2% I was feeling hypo from it if I didn’t eat within 30 minutes of taking it.

I generally feel warmer after taking it (both the 2% and the 10% have done this for me).

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thank you for the info! No joint pain from to much reduce estrogen?