So I ran across an obituary for SwoleCat

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparently he passed away at 37 about 4 months ago but nothing much else seems to be known... Searched threads here and didn't see any mention of it. A very late RIP.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I assume you knew his real name and other info? At any rate, it's sad when they go so young. RIP

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, here's the official statement

http://www.avoyellestoday.com/content/christopher-lear-janusz
Christopher Lear Janusz
April 2, 1972 ~ June 10, 2009

Christopher Lear Janusz, 37, passed away June 10, 2009 at his family's home in Seaside, California. He was born April 2, 1972 in Alexandria, LA and had been a lifelong resident of Monterey County, California.

Chris was professionally known as "Swolecat", a regionally well known body builder and trainer. He was an avid sports fan who loved being active with his son's sports activities.

He is survived by his wife, Mariela Janusz of the family home in Seaside; son, Jordan Christopher of Seaside; parents, Greg and Julia Janusz of Seaside; and paternal grandmother, Felicia Janusz of Miami, Florida. Christopher's mother, Julia, is the former Julia DeCuir, the daughter of the late Forrest and Hina Gaty DeCuir of Marksville.

Christopher is also survived by an aunt, George Alice Dupuy of Marksville, Henry DeCuir of Texas, and was preceeded in death by his uncle Forrest Gaty DeCuir of Marksville.

A Memorial Mass will take place on Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 11AM at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Catholic Church, 9 El Caminito, Carmel Valley, CA 93924.

Memorial contributions may be made to the donor's favorite charity.

Arrangements are by Healey Mortuary and Crematory. For more information:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Damn, thats my age.

What the hell gave him the dirtnap?

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope it wasn't from using methyls. There was a dude over at Bnut who croaked at age 40 a few years back. He was using PHs, but also taking clen and popping other stims like candy. That's why I don't f*ck with stims at all.

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
I hope it wasn't from using methyls. There was a dude over at Bnut who croaked at age 40 a few years back. He was using PHs, but also taking clen and popping other stims like candy. That's why I don't f*ck with stims at all.
Who was it?

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A cat who called himself the reporter. It was before you started coming around. He was a regular poster for a year or so. He took a dirt nap sometime in 2006.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Apparently he passed away at 37 about 4 months ago but nothing much else seems to be known... Searched threads here and didn't see any mention of it. A very late RIP.
Yeah, I spotted this on another site about 2 months ago, figured it had already been mentioned, so I never posted it.

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
A cat who called himself the reporter. It was before you started coming around. He was a regular poster for a year or so. He took a dirt nap sometime in 2006.
Oh i thought maybe it was TommyD. That guy use to make Bn members report to his shed for punishment sessions and Ban them dry without lube.

You think he wont? You just f*ckin try him!

Damn we use to torture the mods over there :saevilw:

Ahh the wild west days of BN

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh i thought maybe it was TommyD. That guy use to make Bn members report to his shed for punishment sessions and Ban them dry without lube.

You think he wont? You just f*ckin try him!

Damn we use to torture the mods over there :saevilw:

Ahh the wild west days of BN
Werd! I almost teared up when I read this. Them were the days. Tommy got it the worst of all of them for some reason. Prolly because it was so friggin easy to get a rise out of him. :lmao: