So Erase...

Will Wagner

Awards
Is a PCT needed after Erase? and is there any significant risk running it at 2 caps per day along with Titanium? Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is a PCT needed after Erase? and is there any significant risk running it at 2 caps per day along with Titanium? Thanks
No. PCT is not required after using Erase.

Should be no problems stacking Erase with Titanium - NutraPlanet would not sell it as a stack if there were risks involved in running these products together (and I have ru several products - not these particular ones - that contain all included ingredients of these two combined, so it's fine there).

Will Wagner

Awards
No. PCT is not required after using Erase.

Should be no problems stacking Erase with Titanium - NutraPlanet would not sell it as a stack if there were risks involved in running these products together (and I have ru several products - not these particular ones - that contain all included ingredients of these two combined, so it's fine there).
Should I take them with food/ empty stomach? Or when I should take both? Thanks

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Definitely take titanium with food, not on an empty stomach. I take both erase and titanium with food at the same time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I take them with food/ empty stomach? Or when I should take both? Thanks
Erase can be taken with or without food. Dosing can be found at Erase: Stacks.

TIP: All dosing.timing instructions for products are generally found either on the product label ON the bottle itself, or on the company website of the company who manufactures the product.

Will Wagner

Awards
Erase can be taken with or without food. Dosing can be found at Erase: Stacks.

TIP: All dosing.timing instructions for products are generally found either on the product label ON the bottle itself, or on the company website of the company who manufactures the product.
Alright thanks alot guys. Ill run take Erase and Titanium with a meal in the morning and a meal before bed. I assume this will be an alright time table? Also I weigh 200 lbs or so. I heard some people take 3 capsules of Erase or Tit a day? is this ideal?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright thanks alot guys. Ill run take Erase and Titanium with a meal in the morning and a meal before bed. I assume this will be an alright time table? Also I weigh 200 lbs or so. I heard some people take 3 capsules of Erase or Tit a day? is this ideal?
I would start with 2 of each per day

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
to OP Erase is commonly used during PCT when your estrogen levels are too high but can be taken anytime to lower estrogen and cortisol plus Erase raises test.

That is a good stack for sure, lets us know how it goes

Will Wagner

Awards
to OP Erase is commonly used during PCT when your estrogen levels are too high but can be taken anytime to lower estrogen and cortisol plus Erase raises test.

That is a good stack for sure, lets us know how it goes
Alright sounds good i will, and so if I wake up at 8 am and have 1cap erase+tit. When should I dose my next serving. Around 7pm ok? and erase is ok to take with food right? it wont mess up the absorbtion?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright sounds good i will, and so if I wake up at 8 am and have 1cap erase+tit. When should I dose my next serving. Around 7pm ok? and erase is ok to take with food right? it wont mess up the absorbtion?
Yes, Erase can be dosed with or without food.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Odd question, do you think erase is banned by the NCAA? Im assuming it is by the compound name

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Compound itself is not banned, but I believe they have a blanket ban on everything that reduces estrogen

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
OK thanks, what a bunch of downers, maybe ill run it over winter between seasons

Cerebrokhan

Awards
Hello,

I'm currently running a Bioforge PM/Titanium stack (staggered 2 months, Bioforge PM both months), and may stagger into a Activate Extreme/Triazole stack. Would you recommend Erase with such a stack, or is it not necessary as Activate Extreme has Divanil?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,

I'm currently running a Bioforge PM/Titanium stack (staggered 2 months, Bioforge PM both months), and may stagger into a Activate Extreme/Triazole stack. Would you recommend Erase with such a stack, or is it not necessary as Activate Extreme has Divanil?
You don't need Erase with the Activate Xtreme/Triazole stack because you are already using an AI with Triazole - it's common sense NOT to stack two AIs together.

You could use either Activate Xtreme/Triazole or Activate Xtreme/Erase - your choice.