booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oooooohhhh sounding just as good as I think we all hoped!

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough, but can you stop the sob story please. A lot of compies stopped posting because they got called out.. I physically have two bottles of SNS Vaso6, Two AE in front of me and bought plenty of your products ( can post u pic if you dont belive myself) bought up vaso6 because we never got to the bottom of the lawsuit and if any truth to it.. so how do you reapond to S7?

Was igniting a debate.. science vs real life scenario is abit different.. many studies fail to explain more about human subject if there dna from certain region of world and how they can be effected by ingredients.. if you read whole vaso6 comments is faily mixed results
So, if you wanted have a debate, what exactly are you claiming?

That this patent references invalid science, and that procyanidins are not endothelium relaxing compounds?

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6706756B1/en

--

Or that Compound solutions isn't applying the extraction and isolation method described in this patent?

https://patents.google.com/patent/US7132446B1/en

--

Or what exactly is your claim?

The former seems very unlikely.

The latter also seems unlikely, as the extraction method isn't particularly complicated, and selling an ineffective ingredient that is being used in standalone products would be revealed pretty quickly as ineffective.

Might as well just do it right and sell the effective ingredient, so you can make money long term, no?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, if you wanted have a debate, what exactly are you claiming?

That this patent references invalid science, and that procyanidins are not endothelium relaxing compounds?

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6706756B1/en

--

Or that Compound solutions isn't applying the extraction and isolation method described in this patent?

https://patents.google.com/patent/US7132446B1/en

--

Or what exactly is your claim?

The former seems very unlikely.

The latter also seems unlikely, as the extraction method isn't particularly complicated, and selling an ineffective ingredient that is being used in standalone products would be revealed pretty quickly as ineffective.

Might as well just do it right and sell the effective ingredient, so you can make money long term, no?
I would think so. But then again who knows.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778
Day #1 ended up being a non training day due to my home team "Nationals" pulling out a game 5 thriller.

I followed directions per label, took 2 caps 5am and 2 caps at 2pm. Nothing to note at this time. Nothing to report

Day #2 took 4 caps Vasoforce xt along with kraken as a pwo. 1 scoop. This workout was obviously a really nice pump with some good endurance. Very strong.

Day #3 4 caps Vasoforce xt along with fuel as a pwo. This was a solid workout also.

Day #4 2 caps 2x a day non training day.
Nothing to report

Day#5 4 caps Vasoforce xt along with fuel
Solid workout

5 day recap

On non training days I really haven't noticed anything. For me, I'm thinking it would be best to just save for training days.

Unless recommended I take daily to keep in my system?

Training days
I will say the first workout I had with 4 Vasoforce xt along with kraken pwo was pretty intense. Maybe a little over the top with the added vaso6 and other ingredients from kraken. Needless to say I was pumped, great endurance, and was solid for 24 hours.

My other 2 workouts with Vasoforce xt along with fuel pwo are a better way to feel out the Vasoforce. Fuel is just a nice lil pick me up with some focus.

I'm am a big fan of pump products and NO products. Keep in mind I've been using vaso/full blitz for the last 2 months.

I do get the pumps and endurance from the Vasoforce xt. I haven't noticed any improvement in vascular yet.

I train at 3am, I have noticed that I do keep my pump for several hours throughout the day.

I will keep posting every 5 days with current updates.

Interested to see if this product gets better over time. So far, I'm happy

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778
Day #1 ended up being a non training day due to my home team "Nationals" pulling out a game 5 thriller.

I followed directions per label, took 2 caps 5am and 2 caps at 2pm. Nothing to note at this time. Nothing to report

Day #2 took 4 caps Vasoforce xt along with kraken as a pwo. 1 scoop. This workout was obviously a really nice pump with some good endurance. Very strong.

Day #3 4 caps Vasoforce xt along with fuel as a pwo. This was a solid workout also.

Day #4 2 caps 2x a day non training day.
Nothing to report

Day#5 4 caps Vasoforce xt along with fuel
Solid workout

5 day recap

On non training days I really haven't noticed anything. For me, I'm thinking it would be best to just save for training days.

Unless recommended I take daily to keep in my system?

Training days
I will say the first workout I had with 4 Vasoforce xt along with kraken pwo was pretty intense. Maybe a little over the top with the added vaso6 and other ingredients from kraken. Needless to say I was pumped, great endurance, and was solid for 24 hours.

My other 2 workouts with Vasoforce xt along with fuel pwo are a better way to feel out the Vasoforce. Fuel is just a nice lil pick me up with some focus.

I'm am a big fan of pump products and NO products. Keep in mind I've been using vaso/full blitz for the last 2 months.

I do get the pumps and endurance from the Vasoforce xt. I haven't noticed any improvement in vascular yet.

I train at 3am, I have noticed that I do keep my pump for several hours throughout the day.

I will keep posting every 5 days with current updates.

Interested to see if this product gets better over time. So far, I'm happy
I'd just take on training days. 4 caps, 10-20 mins pre-workout.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Going to use all my caps before I write a review.

2 things.

1) I guess it is a good sign when the first day I tried I was like, damn the pump is strong today what is going on. Then after the workout I realized I'd used (only) 2 caps of Vasoforce XT in place of my current pre.
2) Holy crap I missed Vaso6.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am getting some good pumps fasted and fed on this product (2x session fasted and 3x session fed)
I did one session fasted (no Stims)
1 Session fasted with stims
1 sessions fed with no stims
2 sessions fed with stims

I will get a full write up by this weekend.
Personally I respond better to nitrates and citrulline, but this product will be great for those who love Vaso6 especially at a whopping 600mg does.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very good feedback so far on this .. keep it coming fellas.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So where is the new topic for super stole?

WE KNOW ITS A THING!!!
Someone stole it :ROFLMAO::p

Sorry, couldn't resist haha. If you mean CEL Super Swole, probably see a thread on it next week. :)

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
My vasoforce should be arriving today. Hopefully before I head to the gym for push day...... looking forward to it

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Someone stole it :ROFLMAO::p

Sorry, couldn't resist haha. If you mean CEL Super Swole, probably see a thread on it next week. :)
Looking forward to it.

I’ll get my vaso review up this weekend I hope.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

SNS Vasoforce XT

Formula

Per 4 Caps

1500mg GlycerPump (Improve intra-cellular hydration + Pump)

600mg Vaso6 (Enhance Bloodflow, improve glucose uptake, improve Muscle Protein Synthesis)

500mg Agmatine (Nutrient Partitioning + Pump)

50mg S7 (Improve Nitric Oxide by up to 230%)

50mg Astragin (Improve amino acid & nutrient uptake)

Effects

** Training Fed or Fasted indicated in the situations below **

Sample 1 & 2 – Non Stim

Sample 1 – Fasted upon waking

** This was a chest/shoulder/tricep (Push) Workout. Training with no stims does not bug me, but I did not notice a massive pump. Granted sodium, water, and carbs are all low in this situation that plays a major factor. I did feel my muscles tighten up a bit, but nothing too extreme to note. Even after my workout, my pump stayed with me for 20-30 minute stretch but soon faded afterward. All in All this was a trial just to test the product in this condition and see how I would respond.

Sample 2 – Pre-workout after 50g carbs (meal 90 before, VaosForce XT dose 15 minutes before workout)

Compared to training without food, this was a world of difference. The biggest changes were having two whole food meals, a gallon of water, and added sea salt to both meals. I trained the same bodyparts just to see how much of a difference the sole addition of food was. The pump came on in the warm-up sets just trying to get my muscles firing. When moving into my working sets I could feel my skin harden and stay pumped throughout the entire workout session. Moving onto shoulders and triceps I like to use higher reps to warm-up before intensity-based sets or top sets. I could tell moving into the working set the muscle was primed, full of blood, and made the exercise and mind-muscle connection much greater. Overall even after my workout, the pump lasted well into the 30-45 minute mark when I got home, showered, and then began to have my post-wrokout meal.

Sample 3 – Vasoforce XT + Nootropic/Low Stim (1 Scoop Fuel)

** Training was fed with 50g of carbs 90 minutes prior to the workout, Vasoforce XT and Stim taken 15 minutes prior to training **

Fuel is an energy product, so I do not expect the additions to make a drastic difference in the pump. I wanted to test with multiple different stimulated options to give this a different scenario for how other trainees may utilize the product. For this session, it was very similar to my last training session where I just used Vasoforce XT and trained fed. I trained back on this workout, and while it is a lagging bodypart I usually go a little harder with warm-ups and mind-muscle connection activation exercises before moving into my workout. I try to do a few 20-30 rep sets just to get the muscles firing. Then I focus on keeping my forearms, shoulders, and back all relaxed to keep the sole focus on scapula retraction. After a few sets of rows, the pump came on just like my last push workout. Back is a body part where I struggle with the mind-muscle connection I kept my weights lower and placed the intention on the form. Doing this I did feel my lats stay tight much longer. I found doing high rep hyperextensions was absolutely brutal on my low back, and it felt like I had a low back pump for an hour after my workout. I highly do not suggest doing this if you will be sitting in your car for quite some time.

Sample 4 – Vasoforce XT + Energy Drink (C4 Carbonated)

50g carbs 90 minute’s prior

C4 Can 20 minute’s prior

Just like with Sample #3 an energy drink is nothing to write home about as far as overlapping with the non-stim pump agent Vasoforce Xt. Granted there are Citrulline and Betaine, but nothing to make a massive difference. This was another back day, which was a similar setup to the previous one with Fuel. My workout contained 8 top sets, and a lot of feeder sets working up to those high-intensity movements or straight sets. I started with pulldowns (kneeling on the ground) to restrict momentum and focus on pure scapula retraction and elbow drive. After 2 warm-ups I could feel my lats entirely engaged. When I moved onto low rows my whole back was just about light up, which is very rare for me. This kicked in super quick and I don’t know if it was the exercise sequence or I am just getting better with mind-muscle connection and proper form. I finished my workout with hammer strength low rows where I focus on leaning into the pad, and using my legs to squeeze the bench so I am locked into the movement and eliminate any momentum. Just doing my first warmup I could feel my low lats on fire. There was some carry over to my forearm and bicep, which was a welcoming surprise.

Sample 5 – Vasoforce XT + 1 Scoop FullBlitz

** Fasted – Dosed 15 minutes prior **
I chose to do this workout fasted for the sole reason FullBlitz does have a lot of pump agents included in it, and I wanted to see how much of a pump I could get with this combination. I decided to use this for a pure arm day and just push as much blood and volume into them as possible and see what the supplement had to offer. I decided to do 3 supersets for biceps and triceps. The first I did with EZ Bar Curls and Weighted Dips. By the time I hit my topset I could feel the pump flaring up on my arms, not as quick as when I was fed, but much faster then my very first fasted session. For the second exercise, I decided to do reverse cable curls (focusing on speed), and DB Hammer Curls (Seated) to focus on supinating my pinkies inward to engage my biceps. I finished the workout with 2 sets of 21’s for biceps and lying DB Skullcrushers. By the time I started both of these exercises my arms were full of blood and I had some great vascularity in the mirror. I was pleased with training fasted how well this hit me, and even the pump did stay steady for a good 30 minutes post-workout. For being fasted I will take it

Overall Thoughts

A well-dosed capsule product that is rare on the market. Depending on how you react to Vaso6 and S7 will be the major difference from person to person. I thrive off Nitrates and Citrulline, which can be easily stacked with this product. Luckily you can buy Citrulline in bulk from SNS to add into this mix if you know you respond well to it. Given there are other non-stims out there you can stack this with another one (Such as Vasoblitz or Ghost Pump) to get additional Citrulline, & Nitrates. Overall since I favor two other main ingredients for pump it wasn’t as potent as some of the other things I have tried on the market, but that just goes to show how it will vary from person to person. I enjoyed the 5-serving run, and would suggest this to anyone to give a go since SNS makes quality products.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you sir for that detailed review.

I wil also be trying this with energy drink and other times with nootropics(focus) to see how I feel the pumps without a pre

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks SNS! Great product!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
VasoForce XT Review:

Formula:
-This stuff is pretty stacked.
-Big fan of the combinations:
1) Glycerol for hydration/volume style pump with an efficient dose (1g+ is enough in isolation)
2) Vaso6 at a huge dose. 300mg is the usual, I’ve seen improvements with as little as 150mg and 600mg is intense.
3) Agmatine for some down stream pump enhancements. I’m a huge Agmatine fan, but tend to prefer larger doses at different times of the day, but 250-500 seems an efficacious dose for arginase inhibition to extend the pump throughout the day when used with other effective pump agents.
4) S7 at the studied dose to help boost NO.
5) Astragin for absorption of these and anything else you may take at the same time as VasoForce XT.

Effects:
So I took this a couple ways.
1) 2 caps prior to training with 200mg Caffeine
2) 3 caps with 200mg Caffeine (twice)
3) 4 caps with 200-300mg Caffeine (three times)
-2 caps enough to give a noticeable boost. I forgot I had taken and during my workout was wondering why I was getting such a big upper body pump..realized after I’d taken two caps pre-workout.
-3 caps were done once before a cardio only session that showed lowered RPE and HR for the same output as 2 weeks prior and one normal training session.
-Days with 4 caps was pretty intense. Not all of my training is pump oriented, but is very Performance oriented. I was worried about “too much” pump. I never really noticed that and noticed a solid ability to push through fatigue.
-2 caps provided a very solid pump, 3 a bit more, and 4 provided more pump, but most noticeably it improved duration of pump and fullness later in the day.

Overall:
This stuff is legit. Even at half dose it is probably better than most pump products out. It’s no secret I am a huge Nitrate fan, but I find the effects of VasoForce XT (and quality Vaso6) to provide better fullness and pump. I’d be interested in longer term use of this to see how the extended use compares to how i find Nitrates and Citrulline benefit my recovery and ability to train harder more frequently, but VasoForce XT provides immediate improvements in muscle pump and endurance, to say the least.

Bonus: I’m not as lean right now so vascularity isn’t insane, but the picture attached was at night 8+ hours post dosing. Vascularity and fullness boosted all day and some new veins (this was only more apparent during training but I didn’t snap any pictures then).

Attachments

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
VasoForce XT Review:

Formula:
1) Glycerol for hydration/volume style pump with an efficient dose (1g+ is enough in isolation)
2) Vaso6 at a huge dose. 300mg is the usual, I’ve seen improvements with as little as 150mg and 600mg is intense.
3) Agmatine for some down stream pump enhancements. I’m a huge Agmatine fan, but tend to prefer larger doses at different times of the day, but 250-500 seems an efficacious dose for arginase inhibition to extend the pump throughout the day when used with other effective pump agents.
5) Astragin for absorption of these and anything else you may take at the same time as VasoForce XT.

Effects:
-2 caps enough to give a noticeable boost. I forgot I had taken and during my workout was wondering why I was getting such a big upper body pump..realized after I’d taken two caps pre-workout.
-3 caps were done once before a cardio only session that showed lowered RPE and HR for the same output as 2 weeks prior and one normal training session.
-Days with 4 caps was pretty intense. Not all of my training is pump oriented, but is very Performance oriented. I was worried about “too much” pump. I never really noticed that and noticed a solid ability to push through fatigue.
-2 caps provided a very solid pump, 3 a bit more, and 4 provided more pump, but most noticeably it improved duration of pump and fullness later in the day.

Overall:
This stuff is legit. Even at half dose it is probably better than most pump products out. It’s no secret I am a huge Nitrate fan, but I find the effects of VasoForce XT (and quality Vaso6) to provide better fullness and pump. I’d be interested in longer term use of this to see how the extended use compares to how i find Nitrates and Citrulline benefit my recovery and ability to train harder more frequently, but VasoForce XT provides immediate improvements in muscle pump and endurance, to say the least.

Bonus: I’m not as lean right now so vascularity isn’t insane, but the picture attached was at night 8+ hours post dosing. Vascularity and fullness boosted all day and some new veins (this was only more apparent during training but I didn’t snap any pictures then).
Je$u$, "not as lean", you're fing lean now bro, nice review! You clearly know your stuff!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks SNS! Great product!

Thank you for sharing. I'm really glad you're enjoying the product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
VasoForce XT Review:

Formula:

Effects:

Overall:

Thank you for the awesomely detailed review. I'm glad that you enjoyed it and very glad that you noticed and commented on how long lasting the pumps are and noticed the pumps and endurance as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
damnnn @Resolve10 thats a hell of a "not lean" pumped look haha... glad to hear it worked so well even at the lower doses... four caps for the show haha

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll let Resolve cover aesthetics, here's a performance update: I worked a LOT this week, 12-16 every day, sleeping less than 6hrs. I'm pretty tired, and yesterday afternoon I wasn't feeling great at all, but got off at 6, took 4 caps, drove to my coffee roaster, turned that thing on, and hit a kettlebell workout:

16 sets of 25 swings with 24kg, 11 pushups after each set. I didn't time it, but I only rested a minute or so between every 100 swings. I felt way better than expected, and it was better than my last 2 weeks of workouts have been. Breathing was easier, heartrate seemed lower, and I didn't fatigue as much in the last 100. Pumps? No mirror, but my arms were super full and vascular.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm still enjoying this immensely, pumps are great, and endurance is improved. I like that pill format too.
Gotta agree that a pill vs a powder is super convenient for a pump product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I hate you.
Feel like this is the forum version of having the grim reaper over your shoulder muttering things like this haha

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So jelly. lol

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and

Discount code: vasoforcext25 to get 25% off through the SNS site

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to trying this! Solid stim free pumps can be hard to find. I have felt like a glycerol non responder was n the past, but that was generic bulk GMS.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't worry, there's enough other stuff in there to hit pumps from all angles. If one doesn't work for you, the others will!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is definitely on my must try list. The capsule format is a huge bonus for convenience factors along with dosing flexibility. I would love to try dosing a capsule or two mid workout as well..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Awesome feedback coming in guys! Glad to hear you all are enjoying it.

Also I'll get in on the "I hate you too resolve" bandwagon, haha. Just kidding man, looking super "not lean"

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need some Vaso6 in my life. Keep debating grabbing this or waiting for Super Swole...once my BMP log is done I’m going with one of the two,decisions decisions...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait, so there's TWO SNS pump products out?
Sns - vasoforce XT ( caps )

Cel - superswole ( powder in cosmic candy, grape blue raspberry, rainbow unicorn )

Testing vasoforce at the moment and def lives up to the hype and have heard great reviews on superswole as well

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

blowing up

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I need some Vaso6 in my life. Keep debating grabbing this or waiting for Super Swole...once my BMP log is done I’m going with one of the two,decisions decisions...
I'd go for superswole if it were me ;)

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tried VasoForce XT today for the first time. 4 pills, 20 minutes before workout. I hit chest/tris/shoulders. The pump was godly! Blood engorged the muscles crazily. Became painful (in a good way) at the end, i was so pumped. Awesome product, will reup once I’m out forsure!

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tried VasoForce XT today for the first time. 4 pills, 20 minutes before workout. I hit chest/tris/shoulders. The pump was godly! Blood engorged the muscles crazily. Became painful (in a good way) at the end, i was so pumped. Awesome product, will reup once I’m out forsure!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome to hear and glad you enjoyed it