booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha even this + focus xt at the same time was way too much for me physically.

Last workout BMP really seemed to potentiate the fxt. Just took BMP+thermagize and about to head to the gym here in 30. Curious to see how this goes!
based on what ive been hearing about BMP potentiating the effects of caff/stims I have to think its gonna be wicked strong

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
based on what ive been hearing about BMP potentiating the effects of caff/stims I have to think its gonna be wicked strong
Oddly enough this time it seemed the opposite. Honestly didn’t feel much of anything, still had a good workout though. I’m sure I’ll try the combo again in the future. I was pretty surprised though, worked out completely fasted too so I figured it would hit hard

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have seen several people experiencing those benefits. Unfortunately I am not one of them, and I am well into bottle 2 of BMP. If anything, it seems to blunt my stims :confused:
Oddly enough this time it seemed the opposite. Honestly didn’t feel much of anything, still had a good workout though. I’m sure I’ll try the combo again in the future. I was pretty surprised though, worked out completely fasted too so I figured it would hit hard
Yup...

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have seen several people experiencing those benefits. Unfortunately I am not one of them, and I am well into bottle 2 of BMP. If anything, it seems to blunt my stims :confused:

Yup...
Damn hadn’t seen anyone mention this until now. But yeah I’ve felt damn good every other time I’ve taken thermagize, this time I just didn’t feel much of anything. Next time I’ll space them a bit and see, I took them both at the same time today

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn hadn’t seen anyone mention this until now. But yeah I’ve felt damn good every other time I’ve taken thermagize, this time I just didn’t feel much of anything. Next time I’ll space them a bit and see, I took them both at the same time today
I know...nothing worse than stim blunting! BMP has a nice acute effect on my physical stamina in the gym, but mental stimulation/energy is down in and out of the gym. The most logical explanation for this may be that the rhodiola content is showing it’s power as an adaptogen. High stim people like ourselves may experience downregulation while low to moderate stim users may experience an upregulation.

This is the wrong thread for me to go on any further about that though...so I will just leave it at that. Haha

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha even this + focus xt at the same time was way too much for me physically.

!
Haha I was scared to take my focusXT as well .. for a first time I took it before heading to work ( dosed around 6am and now posting this around 1pm and still feel good with no crash )

But my usual is focusXT around 7am but avoided it today to test this stuff out .. no joke when it comes to energy & appetite killling imo
IMG_2633.JPG

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I workout around 530am so I saw someone mentioned opening the caps to adjust dosing, but I figured it would help make this stuff kick faster if I drank it.. so this morning I mixed the contents of 1 cap with creatine hcl, agmatine, citrulline malate, betaine and vaso 6 and not only does it hit quicker it hits harder as well. Tastes like **** but will definitely be my new preferred method!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally i prefer caps for something with this small of a dose for 2 reasons:
1) WAAAYYYYYY too easy to OD on with just a "hefty" scoop (which will guaranteed happen ASAP because, you know, dumb people who "never feel anything")
2) caps are just more convenient for something like this that only requires a single dose... pocket, backpack, etc. much easier to transport
I prefer capsules myself. Some people had just been commenting on missing the old PES stim drink and then with the talk of people opening the capsules I figured I would get everyone's opinions. I think we will be sticking to capsules on this and likely carrying the formula or at least most of it over to a 2 or 3 capsule dose with some other fat loss ingredients for a more comprehensive fat burner that can also serve as adjustable dosing for people that can't handle it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know everyone likes different things, but I am surprised to see quite a few people using this as a preworkout stimulant. Above anything else, this shines as a potent thermogenic for me....hence the name. I can definitely see it being dosed before a cardio session, but the effects of this product feel completely out of place as a preworkout energizer for me.
To me, this hits me stronger than Jack3d ever did and that's one of the most popular pre-workouts of all time, so I can see the reason why some people are doing it. I prefer it as a start my day off energizer because I'm so not a morning person but could see myself using it as a pre-workout if I trained in the mornings.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will admit, Thermagize packs a PUNCH. It always gets me borderline too energized.

I used it for weights the other day and was out of my mind. lol.
I'm glad that you're enjoying it. I think that we definitely accomplished our goal in making it the strongest one capsule dosed energizer available.

From our end, the thing is just getting word of mouth out there and people trying it. I think we cover the making great products part well, we just many times lack the advertising to let people know about them. Anyone's help spreading the word is greatly appreciated.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I only use caffeine before my weight training workout so for me Thermagize XT with and extra 100-125mg
of caffeine from energized bcaa's feels just right. It hit's with just the right amount of intense energy that
LAST throughout your workout but I don't feel heavy focus from it so that's why I mentioned in my review
that this for me was just right for certain body part workouts like chest/arms/delts where I don't need crazy
focus or exotics. Once again uncapped for me was the way I liked it and the taste is no issue for me when I
know how well the effects are going to be.:)
I'm glad that you enjoyed it and if you like stacking it with energized BCAA's, you might be really interested in something we have in the works ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4-6 hrs is the duration of perceivable effects for most people that have offered reviews, so you actually seem to be a bit more sensitive to it. FYI: you are probably crashing more so from the Primatene (particularly due to the guaifenesin content). It can put me right to bed in a hurry...

So good energy, crazy sweating, and good focus? Curious as to what else you are looking for?
Good observation about the crash likely being more so from the Primetene (guafenisin) rather than the Thermagize XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll be trying this out mainly for the energy, but has anyone experienced any fatloss from this? I don't recall anyone mentioning it.
It has a great effect for appetite control in many people and the ingredients are scientifically sound for fat loss. It just depends on if people are using it daily as to how pronounced the results would be for that.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It has a great effect for appetite control in many people and the ingredients are scientifically sound for fat loss. It just depends on if people are using it daily as to how pronounced the results would be for that.
Might give this a try honestly. Only heard good things about it. I’ve stayed away from SNS products after I accidentally OD’d on y’alls huperzine and nearly died back when I was in college lol. That was a rough 4-6 hours till it got out of my system.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Might give this a try honestly. Only heard good things about it. I’ve stayed away from SNS products after I accidentally OD’d on y’alls huperzine and nearly died back when I was in college lol. That was a rough 4-6 hours till it got out of my system.
Sorry to hear about that. That had to have taken a lot of capsules of Huperzine.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear about that. That had to have taken a lot of capsules of Huperzine.
I think I took like 2 or 3 and then didn’t feel anything (stupidly didn’t wait long enough) and popped a few more. It was like 1 am in the library studying for anatomy. No bueno. It worked REALLLLLY well for about 10-15 min then it nailed me. I had laser focus for those few min though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I took like 2 or 3 and then didn’t feel anything (stupidly didn’t wait long enough) and popped a few more. It was like 1 am in the library studying for anatomy. No bueno. It worked REALLLLLY well for about 10-15 min then it nailed me. I had laser focus for those few min though.
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't take more than 1 capsule of Huperzine A 99% at one time. Sorry for your experience. Sorry also that it caused you to avoid SNS products for awhile bc that one wasn't our fault haha. I hope you enjoy Thermagize XT if you try it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't take more than 1 capsule of Huperzine A 99% at one time. Sorry for your experience. Sorry also that it caused you to avoid SNS products for awhile bc that one wasn't our fault haha. I hope you enjoy Thermagize XT if you try it.
I do plan on it, do you have any deals going on in the near future?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need to pick up some fruit punch caffine free to take it along with this stuff .. love both of these and think it would be pretty nice together lol

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well that was a weird ride, lol. I took one cap at 1330 yesterday on an empty stomach. Over the next hour I felt the stims hitting, and from then until about 6pm I had goosebumps, despite sweating due to outdoor activity in 80 degree heat and sun. I didn't crash, hit 30 Turkish get ups with 70lbs, and called it a night around 1030. I had 0 issue sleeping.

I wasn't wired. I wasn't laser focused. It was the most unusual experience I've had.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last weekend, my wife was dragging, and asked 'if I have anything for that'.

So I ambushed her with a thermagize. :D lololol it was EPIC! I've given her 300-350mg caffeine np, she feels nothing, but this? Lawd she was flying for hours, sweating the whole time!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

So I ambushed her with a thermagize. :D lololol it was EPIC! I've given her 300-350mg caffeine np, she feels nothing, but this? Lawd she was flying for hours, sweating the whole time!
Awesome. Did she like it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

and that's the goal!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. Did she like it?
She said it was too much, but 8 hrs later she had no trouble sleeping, and never crashed at any point.

My last cap broke, so I yesterday I dumped half into a drink with 150mg caffeine and 75mg or so dynamine, both times I loved it. Yesterday I was up at 0430, worked 6-6, had a cup of coffee at 6am and the half cap drink at 2pm, then went and roasted coffee for my side business from 7-1030, went to bed at 1115. I also hit a 400 swing/160 pushup workout from 730-8pm, and I felt good the rest of the day.

You guys should offer 2 cap servings. :D

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Female client i've trained in the past, had her pick up a bottle from DPS. She can handle 2 doses of EC daily, 3x gets a bit rougher but all in all she's pretty stim tolerant. Her text after the first cap: "omg this is strong." Lol. Where she was getting no side effects from EC (appetite suppression is the most desired), she said Thermagize destroyed her hunger for over 4 hours. Good ****.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry if it was already answered. Has anyone one noticed any bp or erection strength issues with this?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry if it was already answered. Has anyone one noticed any bp or erection strength issues with this?
No erection issues on this, and believe me, I specifically pick out fat burners that DO NOT affect erection quality.

It's literally #1 on my list if I'm getting them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm very sensitive to stims affecting me negatively in that department and I haven't noticed any negative effects.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Female client i've trained in the past, had her pick up a bottle from DPS. She can handle 2 doses of EC daily, 3x gets a bit rougher but all in all she's pretty stim tolerant. Her text after the first cap: "omg this is strong." Lol. Where she was getting no side effects from EC (appetite suppression is the most desired), she said Thermagize destroyed her hunger for over 4 hours. Good ****.
I love this review and would say it’s pretty spot on with how I feel about it !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we are doing a New Years Sale from now until Jan 4th for 30% off. Use code: newyears30

This sales makes Thermagize XT be 27.99 per unit!
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/thermagize-xt-60-caps/

We are a bit low on stock at the moment so may want to take advantage of this while supplies last.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick question about Thermagize; I've been taking a cap a day in the afternoon. I put up a mini review as well. Can I take a cap with coffee or will that cause any health problems? Also, can I take two caps at the same time or will I have to call 911? Thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick question about Thermagize; I've been taking a cap a day in the afternoon. I put up a mini review as well. Can I take a cap with coffee or will that cause any health problems? Also, can I take two caps at the same time or will I have to call 911? Thanks!
I would never suggest taking 2 capsules at one time; that would be way too strong.

Caffeine tolerance is a very personal thing but we do not suggest taking it at the same time as any other caffeine source.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would never suggest taking 2 capsules at one time; that would be way too strong.

Caffeine tolerance is a very personal thing but we do not suggest taking it at the same time as any other caffeine source.
Thanks SNS brah!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I stacked 1 capsule with other stims that had nootropic properties, but 2 caps at a time of Thermagize would definitely be overkill. Even if someone could tolerate 2 capsules at once, that would be a sign of a huge stim problem and insane tolerance.

This is coming from someone with a “stim problem.“ The problem being that I love them..

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been meaning to post this for a couple weeks now to bump this because it is an awesome product.

Long story, but for about 6 months I was limiting caffeine consumption pretty strictly and I felt great. But about 5 months ago I got involved in a project which was both mentally and physically exhausting and took me 4 months. Over that 4 months I started using caffeine again just so I could keep going.

The thing is, I have realized that the caffeine will keep me up at night. I start getting these thoughts in my head, and it makes me anxious and worked up until I cannot relax enough to fall asleep.

Well, a couple of weeks ago I drank some coffee too late in the day, and I wound up not able to sleep until 4 AM and I had to get up at 6 AM.

When I got up I was completely exhausted. Unable to function but I had work to do.

Then I noticed I had some Thermagize left and took 1 pill. I have to say, the energy is amazing. I was nervous taking it because I haven't taken stims in a long while, but this stuff just worked!

And it was smooth. I didn't feel over stimulated even a little. It got me through the entire day.

The energy and appetite suppression from this stuff is exactly where it should be.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been meaning to post this for a couple weeks now to bump this because it is an awesome product.

Long story, but for about 6 months I was limiting caffeine consumption pretty strictly and I felt great. But about 5 months ago I got involved in a project which was both mentally and physically exhausting and took me 4 months. Over that 4 months I started using caffeine again just so I could keep going.

The thing is, I have realized that the caffeine will keep me up at night. I start getting these thoughts in my head, and it makes me anxious and worked up until I cannot relax enough to fall asleep.

Well, a couple of weeks ago I drank some coffee too late in the day, and I wound up not able to sleep until 4 AM and I had to get up at 6 AM.

When I got up I was completely exhausted. Unable to function but I had work to do.

Then I noticed I had some Thermagize left and took 1 pill. I have to say, the energy is amazing. I was nervous taking it because I haven't taken stims in a long while, but this stuff just worked!

And it was smooth. I didn't feel over stimulated even a little. It got me through the entire day.

The energy and appetite suppression from this stuff is exactly where it should be.
Any of the anxious or cold odd sweats and chills from yohimbine?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not at all. I HATE Yohimbine but Rauwilscine is tolerable for me, especially under 3 mg.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For me, the AY feels and cold sweats are definitely noticeable, and I take AY or Y several times a day- everyday. I think the respectable dose of Hordenine in this product kind of potentiates the AY. What doesn’t happen to me is the anxiety- like when I used to play around with Olympus Labs Bloodshred Raw. I simply couldn’t handle that one!

Also, the cold sweats don’t linger on forever for me, it kind of morphs into a warm sweat :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the follow-up feedback guys! Its always great to hear the positive experiences continue after the initial drop hype goes away.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Very nice .. I have some saved up for those dragging days

I can’t take it daily .. I can literally go days on non eating if I take this stuff daily.

For those dmaa lovers this should be a great replacement

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we will be releasing a slightly new formula of Thermagize XT in the next couple of weeks. It will still have the same kick to it, just a couple of ingredient changes.

For people that love the original formula, DPS has very few bottles left and the are only 29.59 ea. after the discount code listed on the product page. https://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/29048/sns-thermagize-xt-60-cap.htm

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted to let everyone know that we will be releasing a slightly new formula of Thermagize XT in the next couple of weeks. It will still have the same kick to it, just a couple of ingredient changes.

For people that love the original formula, DPS has very few bottles left and the are only 29.59 ea. after the discount code listed on the product page. https://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/29048/sns-thermagize-xt-60-cap.htm
Awesome! I still take Thermagize. But lately, I've been getting tension headaches every time I take it. I had to back off from every other day dose to take it only when necessary (like while driving).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome! I still take Thermagize. But lately, I've been getting tension headaches every time I take it. I had to back off from every other day dose to take it only when necessary (like while driving).
It's definitely strong. Some people love using it regularly but for some people its an as needed thing. Tension headaches can happen to some people with things on the high stim side.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Can you elaborate on the change(s)? Really like this for the "boot in the ass" style energy haha

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you elaborate on the change(s)? Really like this for the "boot in the ass" style energy haha
Same here I LIKE that good KICK and that''s why I use it as a pre-workout uncapped in some energized
bcaa's and a couple of pump ingredients and I'm good to go for my 5 am workout.:)
20190830_041523.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Same here I LIKE that good KICK and that''s why I use it as a pre-workout uncapped in some energized
bcaa's and a couple of pump ingredients and I'm good to go for my 5 am workout.:)View attachment 200112
haha oh man I could NEVER use it as a pre... my heart would prob explode from my chest... I've taken it a few times before some light jogging and that's about as heavy of exercise as I think I could do. but man could i run forever (and likely through a wall) with the mood and motivation boost on top of the pure energy