thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thumbsup to @totalpackage for giving me the idea of uncapping thermagize and putting it in 1 scoop of focus xt and 2 scoops citrulline malate.... I absolutely love the effect I get as a preworkout, and the energy/mood/focus lasts well into my work day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea, I really don’t know what it is, maybe it’s the Y. I get on famously with Bloodshr3d so I’m no stranger to strong stims but I just can’t get down with this.

Any UK brehs want the rest of the bottle and want to just cover postage, hit me up in the PM’s
I'm not speaking specifically to you but clarifying for people reading -

There is no regular Y (Yohimbine) in this product. There seems to be this huge misconception that sensitivity to regular Y carries over to Rauwolscine/Alpha Yohimbine and that isn't the case. There are some people that are sensitive to Rauwolscine/Alpha Yohimbine but that's because they are sensitive to that, not because they are sensitive to regular Y. I think this misconception is because some brands try to pass off regular Y as Alpha Y because regular is so much cheaper. There have been examples of people in this thread or people I've sent samples of our Alpha Yohimbine product to that are sensitive to regular Y that loved it. Plus, keep in mind that Alpha Yohimbine is really strong so of course it may be too strong for some people.

------

Thermagize XT is formulated to be the strongest single capsule fat burning energizer on the market and I think we accomplished our goal haha. Unfortunately, we did know going in that it would be too strong for some people. BUT I think in today's age of watered down stims that its a testament to the product that we are talking about something being too strong haha.

I am sorry that in your case it didn't work out for you though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With the recent talk of uncapping Thermagize XT, are you guys saying that you may would like a powdered version? It's such a small dosage I'm not sure what it would taste like without adding some other higher dose ingredient to make it a little easier to flavor.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
With the recent talk of uncapping Thermagize XT, are you guys saying that you may would like a powdered version? It's such a small dosage I'm not sure what it would taste like without adding some other higher dose ingredient to make it a little easier to flavor.
Personally i prefer caps for something with this small of a dose for 2 reasons:
1) WAAAYYYYYY too easy to OD on with just a "hefty" scoop (which will guaranteed happen ASAP because, you know, dumb people who "never feel anything")
2) caps are just more convenient for something like this that only requires a single dose... pocket, backpack, etc. much easier to transport

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally i prefer caps for something with this small of a dose for 2 reasons:
1) WAAAYYYYYY too easy to OD on with just a "hefty" scoop (which will guaranteed happen ASAP because, you know, dumb people who "never feel anything")
2) caps are just more convenient for something like this that only requires a single dose... pocket, backpack, etc. much easier to transport
1) This will definitely happen.

Look at how many people used to use 3 scoops of OG jacked

Capsules just keep sns covered, because you just know, you release a powdered version and then topics start appearing on how 4 scoops of Therm xt gave me a heart attack or something

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not speaking specifically to you but clarifying for people reading -

There is no regular Y (Yohimbine) in this product. There seems to be this huge misconception that sensitivity to regular Y carries over to Rauwolscine/Alpha Yohimbine and that isn't the case. There are some people that are sensitive to Rauwolscine/Alpha Yohimbine but that's because they are sensitive to that, not because they are sensitive to regular Y. I think this misconception is because some brands try to pass off regular Y as Alpha Y because regular is so much cheaper. There have been examples of people in this thread or people I've sent samples of our Alpha Yohimbine product to that are sensitive to regular Y that loved it. Plus, keep in mind that Alpha Yohimbine is really strong so of course it may be too strong for some people.

------

Thermagize XT is formulated to be the strongest single capsule fat burning energizer on the market and I think we accomplished our goal haha. Unfortunately, we did know going in that it would be too strong for some people. BUT I think in today's age of watered down stims that its a testament to the product that we are talking about something being too strong haha.

I am sorry that in your case it didn't work out for you though.
I’m not having a pop at the product or anything else, my ‘maybe it’s the Y’ comment was more of a flippant comment rather than a misunderstanding of the ingredients. It still stands that I don’t get on with the product but it’s clearly getting a lot of love from others which is testament to it being a very strong but quality supplement and me just not being able to handle it like everyone else. I don’t get anything from Focus XT (or brainwash etc) but I know others love it, it’s obviously just me that can’t metabolise these products as they’re meant to be.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) This will definitely happen.

Look at how many people used to use 3 scoops of OG jacked

Capsules just keep sns covered, because you just know, you release a powdered version and then topics start appearing on how 4 scoops of Therm xt gave me a heart attack or something
And that’s why we can’t have nice things

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ThermagizeXT is perfect the way it is in convenient caps I just uncapped it cause I'm using it
as my source of PW energy and I found that I like the effects of the energy to kick in faster
uncapped. Good thing about caps is that you don't have to keep it in the fridge or freezer
cause it won't get clumped up like powders do and the dosage of one cap I found to be
perfect to combine with an extra 75-125mg of extra caffeine that I'm getting from the energized
bcaa's that I combined.:)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ThermagizeXT is perfect the way it is in convenient caps I just uncapped it cause I'm using it
as my source of PW energy and I found that I like the effects of the energy to kick in faster
uncapped. Good thing about caps is that you don't have to keep it in the fridge or freezer
cause it won't get clumped up like powders do and the dosage of one cap I found to be
perfect to combine with an extra 75-125mg of extra caffeine that I'm getting from the energized
bcaa's that I combined.:)
How about the taste ? Just uncapping it and throwing in preworkout ?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thumbsup to @totalpackage for giving me the idea of uncapping thermagize and putting it in 1 scoop of focus xt and 2 scoops citrulline malate.... I absolutely love the effect I get as a preworkout, and the energy/mood/focus lasts well into my work day.
Debating on trying this today, not too much?

Also can’t believe I haven’t mixed PL focus xt with lemon vasoblitz yet. Two of my fav flavored supps for sure

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Debating on trying this today, not too much?

Also can’t believe I haven’t mixed PL focus xt with lemon vasoblitz yet. Two of my fav flavored supps for sure
I can't say how you will react, everyone has different tolerances-but a cap of thermagize in a scoop of focus xt is working great for me...oh yeah, don't forget the 2 scoops citrulline malate, makes it a complete preworkout.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't say how you will react, everyone has different tolerances-but a cap of thermagize in a scoop of focus xt is working great for me...oh yeah, don't forget the 2 scoops citrulline malate, makes it a complete preworkout.
IMG_1216.JPG

Just got to the gym. We will see how it goes!

Assuming it was the uncapped thermagize, but this did not taste good together at all haha

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
effects should definitely be worth it...let us know
Damn mentally I felt fantastic. Definitely zoned out and got lost in my music a few times, focus was insane and energy levels were very high. Generally just felt really good, no real anxiety or anything either.

Physically however, my body just couldn’t handle it. Legs were shaky the entire time to the point where I started to feel a bit unsafe doing lower back hyperextensions. Was shaking like a mad man doing 22lb face pulls haha. That said at 150lbs I feel like I am definitely on the lighter side when it comes to members of this community.

I was pretty surprised by this though, I’ve taken thermagize with extra caffeine multiple times with no issue. I’ve also taken thermagize and fxt spaced only like 2 hours apart with no issue. At some point I will try this combo again without uncapping the thermagize.

That said mentally this was an incredible combo and something about it made music much more enjoyable than normal which was very interesting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn mentally I felt fantastic. Definitely zoned out and got lost in my music a few times, focus was insane and energy levels were very high. Generally just felt really good, no real anxiety or anything either.

Physically however, my body just couldn’t handle it. Legs were shaky the entire time to the point where I started to feel a bit unsafe doing lower back hyperextensions. Was shaking like a mad man doing 22lb face pulls haha. That said at 150lbs I feel like I am definitely on the lighter side when it comes to members of this community.

I was pretty surprised by this though, I’ve taken thermagize with extra caffeine multiple times with no issue. I’ve also taken thermagize and fxt spaced only like 2 hours apart with no issue. At some point I will try this combo again without uncapping the thermagize.

That said mentally this was an incredible combo and something about it made music much more enjoyable than normal which was very interesting.
several of the ingredients are time released which is why it lasts so long...by uncapping it hits quicker and harder. maybe after you have used thermagize for awhile and body has adapted you might try uncapping again, until then I suggest you use it capped.

I agree on music sounding better, I love this effect.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As a general rule, I am not a fan of powdered fat burner products. It’s convenient in the morning but then your screwed if you want to dose it later in the day when you are busy at work or running around all day. Seems that people aren’t complaining too much about the taste of uncapping this and putting it in other flavored products as it is. Oops, I just saw someone did.

I am still just looking forward to the possibility of a 3 dose per day capsule version alternative. 🙂

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know everyone likes different things, but I am surprised to see quite a few people using this as a preworkout stimulant. Above anything else, this shines as a potent thermogenic for me....hence the name. I can definitely see it being dosed before a cardio session, but the effects of this product feel completely out of place as a preworkout energizer for me.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's funny, I enjoy strong stims for long days at work and stuff, but for workouts? Hell no, under 200mg, no exotics, and stim free is fine.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will admit, Thermagize packs a PUNCH. It always gets me borderline too energized.

I used it for weights the other day and was out of my mind. lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know everyone likes different things, but I am surprised to see quite a few people using this as a preworkout stimulant. Above anything else, this shines as a potent thermogenic for me....hence the name. I can definitely see it being dosed before a cardio session, but the effects of this product feel completely out of place as a preworkout energizer for me.
I put it in a scoop of focus xt and add 2 scoops citrulline malate. it is a BRILLIANT pre-workout for me.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I put it in a scoop of focus xt and add 2 scoops citrulline malate. it is a BRILLIANT pre-workout for me.
I'm seriously considering trying this. I still haven't found a pre that gives me the same mental focus that Radiate does but without the cold sweats.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm seriously considering trying this. I still haven't found a pre that gives me the same mental focus that Radiate does but without the cold sweats.
all I can say is it really works well for me....very well!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only use caffeine before my weight training workout so for me Thermagize XT with and extra 100-125mg
of caffeine from energized bcaa's feels just right. It hit's with just the right amount of intense energy that
LAST throughout your workout but I don't feel heavy focus from it so that's why I mentioned in my review
that this for me was just right for certain body part workouts like chest/arms/delts where I don't need crazy
focus or exotics. Once again uncapped for me was the way I liked it and the taste is no issue for me when I
know how well the effects are going to be.:)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's funny, I enjoy strong stims for long days at work and stuff, but for workouts? Hell no, under 200mg, no exotics, and stim free is fine.
I currently take ~ 400mg caffeine and additional exotic (and non-exotic) stims in my preworkout concoctions and basically feel relatively normal. I could probably knock that down a bit and feel just as good. Ultimately, my goal is to get more into performance based preworkouts...soon!
I can imagine that combining TXT with a vasodilator- or several would blunt the intensity a bit and make it more suitable as a preworkout energizer. It may just be worth a try! I do have a stacked non-stim pre collecting dust that I could try it out with. I need to get some TXT again though first..