Unanswered SNS Thermagize XT - The Ultimate 1 Capsule Fat Burning Energizer

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I definitely had some chills the first 1-2 times I took it but it was pretty bleak after that. I’m very sensitive to yohimbe too.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely had some chills the first 1-2 times I took it but it was pretty bleak after that. I’m very sensitive to yohimbe too.
I’d say mine lasted like 10-15 minutes but they were pretty apparent. After they went away I was definitely zoned out and just wanted to keep moving...almost 4 hours later and no crash at all. Good stuff if you can handle few minutes of chills. Blows ECA out of water in terms of sweating and energy.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d say mine lasted like 10-15 minutes but they were pretty apparent. After they went away I was definitely zoned out and just wanted to keep moving...almost 4 hours later and no crash at all. Good stuff if you can handle few minutes of chills. Blows ECA out of water in terms of sweating and energy.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I worked at the three letter store during the OEP heyday and we had to “throw away” any open returns. To say I had a stockpile would be an understatement, I have used A LOT of that product. Energy from thermagize IS better, about on par to 3 scooping OG alphamine for me but the thermagize has less sides. The focus is also better than what I’ve ever gotten from ANY stim product that isn’t pharmaceutical.

Everything I mentioned here also caused at least somewhat of a crash. Thermagize did not.

Can’t wait for my DPS order to get here haha
Awesome. Thank you for the very detailed info.

That was a big part of our goal - to not just be as good as some of these OG favorites but to be better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Thank you for the very detailed info.

That was a big part of our goal - to not just be as good as some of these OG favorites but to be better.
and to do so there are going to be some who won't like it...that's ok, there are plenty of weaker run of the mill stims available!!!

glad you decided to chance a stim for those of us looking for a strong stim effect, not many choices left for us!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
and to do so there are going to be some who won't like it...that's ok, there are plenty of weaker run of the mill stims available!!!

glad you decided to chance a stim for those of us looking for a strong stim effect, not many choices left for us!!!
What’s a warning label haha. Nobody reads it then comes back talking about how overstimmed they got... doh.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good to hear!

I definitely agree that the energy and focus is on another level!!! I’m so happy I was able to test this out because the AY would have scared me off before even trying it otherwise.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AY is no joke, especially if it is real/quality AY.

I did note a little bit of that feel in my review, but was only one day. I also don’t use Y very often and not sure if I had used that much in forever. Overall it was a very positive experience for me.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AY is no joke, especially if it is real/quality AY.

I did note a little bit of that feel in my review, but was only one day. I also don’t use Y very often and not sure if I had used that much in forever. Overall it was a very positive experience for me.
I dosed twice today...first dose destroyed me within 10 minutes with the chills and wanting to climb the walls of my house....second dose I took before I started picking weeds and mowing lawn had no chills but sweat my scrotum off. Seems like if your moving around the chills aren’t bad but if just standing or sitting around they’re pretty strong.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What’s a warning label haha. Nobody reads it then comes back talking about how overstimmed they got... doh.
true story-a woman drank jack daniels[and a lot of it]frequently during pregnancy and then tried to sue when baby was born with birth defects...now they put warning labels on liquor bottles...wanna bet that a lot of women still drink liquor during pregnancy?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
true story-a woman drank jack daniels[and a lot of it]frequently during pregnancy and then tried to sue when baby was born with birth defects...now they put warning labels on liquor bottles...wanna bet that a lot of women still drink liquor during pregnancy?
my chainsaw has a warning label on it that literally says "do not stop chain with fingers"... some people...

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my chainsaw has a warning label on it that literally says "do not stop chain with fingers"... some people...
The warning lables are so funny and what's worse, most are because dumb people did it and sued.
Don't microwave your pets

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The warning lables are so funny and what's worse, most are because dumb people did it and sued.
Don't microwave your pets
right? every time I read one like this all I can think is "thanks, darwin, for taking care of the stupid in our society for me"

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hinted about it awhile back but no one seemed to either pick up on it or ask haha. May post some info up on it over the weekend ;)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I get them for sure if I take it fasted. With food the effects seem to be much less. I love that if I want a big kick I can take it when I haven’t ate in awhile and if I want a good stim but not crazy I can take with a meal.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just tried a sample of Thermagize xt and I was surprised on how well I tolerated it. I am very sensitive to Alpha-y and noticed very little side effects from it. I got a few minor chills but no anxiety. I got a little burning from the capsimax. It provided clean non jittery energy. I don't know if this is a product I could take everyday but it would be great for taking when you have a lot of work to do or get bad sleep. I took it on a completely empty stomach

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just tried a sample of Thermagize xt and I was surprised on how well I tolerated it. I am very sensitive to Alpha-y and noticed very little side effects from it. I got a few minor chills but no anxiety. I got a little burning from the capsimax. It provided clean non jittery energy. I don't know if this is a product I could take everyday but it would be great for taking when you have a lot of work to do or get bad sleep. I took it on a completely empty stomach
Seems to be the consensus that the alpha y is clearly a higher quality as its providing the energy without the sides that many seem to get from other "alpha y" products/extracts/etc... Great to hear some more positive feedback on that aspect as I know that scares a lot of guys

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I took one for the team this morning guys and threw in 25mg primatene with 1 thermagize. Great energy as usual, the primatene may have even smoothed it out a little for me. Thermagize has had me sweating like crazy, with the primatene today I was soaked by the end of my warmup. Was a little nervous but it all worked out and felt good!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mine should be in today! Can’t wait to give it a go

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s seriously the best stim ive tried in a very long time.
I agree with this. It is hard hitting. SOME people may not be able to take it. Some people may still want more because they're crack heads. I think most people will find 1 pill/day to be good or just a little too much (which makes it perfect for the intended use as a cutting agent). No crash though and even with the edge it has, I found it to be very tolerable - the worst coming on about 45 minutes after ingestion and then 20 minutes or so after that it was clear sky.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with this. It is hard hitting. SOME people may not be able to take it. Some people may still want more because they're crack heads. I think most people will find 1 pill/day to be good or just a little too much (which makes it perfect for the intended use as a cutting agent). No crash though and even with the edge it has, I found it to be very tolerable - the worst coming on about 45 minutes after ingestion and then 20 minutes or so after that it was clear sky.

I think with a large meal it is a lot more tolerable for more stim sensitive people. Empty stomach or small snack it kicks like a bull lol

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah thinking of picking up for the energy boost, not fatloss per say

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow seeing all this good feedback on Thermagize and me being a HUGE SNS
user how can I get a couple sample caps to post up my thoughts before I buy
or cash in my labels.;) I would use it for pre-workout energy since I don't use
caffeine any other time of the day.

Attachments

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wow seeing all this good feedback on Thermagize and me being a HUGE SNS
user how can I get a couple sample caps to post up my thoughts before I buy
or cash in my labels.;) I would use it for pre-workout energy since I don't use
caffeine any other time of the day.
That is quite a stash! Very decent haul if I don't say so myself

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is quite a stash! Very decent haul if I don't say so myself
I'm almost always using something from SNS :)
20190818_194634.jpg

I just finished two jars of Inhibit-E from my stash and as you can see it was from the old
labeling and I just picked up two more jars in the back ground there so that should tell
you whether I liked it or not ;) I did want to post a review but since this site got overhauled
I see any way to post a review like we use to so what the hell I'll give my two cents in here.:)

I used 2 jars back to back which lasted 8 weeks in the month of June and July while I
was on somewhat of a cut diet but I'm not competing so I didn't have to be too drastic
with my diet. I eat mostly healthy foods but just eat a little less when I'm on a cut so I
dosed 1 cap 3x a day with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

What I noticed by week two was that I was tightening up around the edges a bit so I was
a bit lean to begin with but I was looking just a tad more leaner by the end of the 2nd week.
I was sleeping a bit deeper where I would get 6hrs or maybe 5 and I felt good when I got up
and at times without an alarm clock.

By the end of the first jar I was glad I was using all my joint supplements as well as my faithful
Cissus XT cause my joints were feeling just a bit creaky but again the joint supps definitely helped
tremendously and I've been in the iron game many years so I take a lot of natural stuff but again
Cissus XT the one that really keeps the aches and pains to a minimum.

My libido was there and nothing crazy but it was THERE not like when I use Arimistane at more than
50mg and my libido is shot for time I'm on it. From trial an error I've learned that I can't take the
recommended doses of Arimistane which is more than 50mg cause as I mentioned I loose all my
libido but at 25mg to 50mg I'm OK and I still get that good hardening effect at lower dosage.

I definitely liked what I got from my 2 month run with Inhibit-E and definitely recommend it to
anyone on a serious cut cause it will help with your muscle separation and your vacularity will be
more pronounced. Did it harden me up as much as 50mg of Arimistane does to me NO but it
did help what I was looking like which was decently cut look more pronounced with no bad sides
and it's something I will look forward to stacking with in the future with maybe SNS Bulbine or
M-Test which I haven't tried as of yet but Bulbine is always in my supp cabinet.;)

One thing I want to mention when using Inhibit -E your urine will be very dark so don't be alarmed
cause that is from the dosage of DIM in the formula and I've experienced that many times in the past
whenever I used one of Get Diesel's Test Boosters cause they all have heavy dosages of DIM.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious what doses you are using as I'm considering similar stack
Everything as recommended.. I work out at 530am.. 1 thermagize/primatene/1 stanoplex/3 leanedge/3 anabolic effect with agmatine and creatine about a half hour before.. then around 4-5pm I take the other 3 anabolic effect/3 lean edge/1 stanoplex.. I found dosing late afternoon works much better than pre bed.. stano gives me some energy and gave me some trouble sleeping, lean edge makes me hot which also wasn't great for sleep, and anabolic effect gives me great sleep but I definitely feel a little groggy when I wake up if I take it to close to bed.. so far pumps and workouts are great, strength is climbing and I'm definitely leaning out without really changing much in weight, and I've had alot going on the last 2 weeks and diet hasn't been optimal.. always hitting protein goals but probably eating more than I would like with all these parties and bbqs

ToDie4Test

Awards
How'd you get a sample? I too am very sensitive to stims and would like to purchase a sample before buying an entire bottle.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah thinking of picking up for the energy boost, not fatloss per say
This is why I bought it, I just fast when I want to lose fat. Works great for energy.

I used it today as a study aid, dare I say I prefer it over focus xt? Need to experiment with this a bit more but I was reading all day and before I knew it 4 hours passed with almost zero distractions.

How'd you get a sample? I too am very sensitive to stims and would like to purchase a sample before buying an entire bottle.
If you’d be willing to Venmo me the shipping cost I’d be happy to send you a few to sample. Also love to try different whey flavors and would be willing to work out a sample trade. Feel free to shoot me a PM

ToDie4Test

Awards
This is why I bought it, I just fast when I want to lose fat. Works great for energy.

I used it today as a study aid, dare I say I prefer it over focus xt? Need to experiment with this a bit more but I was reading all day and before I knew it 4 hours passed with almost zero distractions.

If you’d be willing to Venmo me the shipping cost I’d be happy to send you a few to sample. Also love to try different whey flavors and would be willing to work out a sample trade. Feel free to shoot me a PM

I PMed you few days ago but got no response...

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im with @determination on this. Im sensitive to Yohimbe also. If you are sensitive to stims, this might be too much for you. Since this is in capsule form, you cant just split the dose in half. One pill hits hard! Im going to be posting a review in the next couple days of my samples.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im with @determination on this. Im sensitive to Yohimbe also. If you are sensitive to stims, this might be too much for you. Since this is in capsule form, you cant just split the dose in half. One pill hits hard! Im going to be posting a review in the next couple days of my samples.
I think it's just important that people remember (point this out bc many don't know) that there is a huge difference between being sensitive to Yohimbine and being sensitive to Rauwolscine/Alpha Yohimbine. I cannot take Yohimbine but love Alpha Yohimbine and experience none of the sides off Alpha Yohimbine that regular Yohimbine gives me.

(This is sometimes compounded though unfortunately by that some brands try to pass off Yohimbine as Alpha Yohimbine/Rauwolscine either knowingly or unknowingly bc regular Yohimbine is much less expensive than Alpha Yohimbine). Thermagize XT contains real, top quality Alpha Yohimbine.

But you are correct, we acknowledged from the very beginning that this is a product for people that love stims and may not be suitable for stimulant sensitive individuals. For people that are more stim sensitive, they definitely would want to take it before a meal the first few times and may even want to consider opening the capsule and pouring out half and only trying half a capsule.

On the other hand, as many complaints as there are now days with people complaining about products not being strong enough, isn't it a nice change to be discussing something that not only meets but exceeds expectations? :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can't handle any form of Yohimbe whatsoever and I was lucky enough to try this. While the Yohimbe effects were definitely present, they were much more tolerable than usual and they faded away pretty quickly once the focus hits. If you have side effects to Yohimbe but am able to tolerate lower doses, then nobody should have too much of an issue taking this.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't handle any form of Yohimbe whatsoever and I was lucky enough to try this. While the Yohimbe effects were definitely present, they were much more tolerable than usual and they faded away pretty quickly once the focus hits. If you have side effects to Yohimbe but am able to tolerate lower doses, then nobody should have too much of an issue taking this.
This was me as well. Always have been a fan of SNS and trust them. Pulled the trigger on thermagize along with a large order and very glad I did. While I get slight alpha y sides very briefly, they are much more tolerable than what I’ve experienced in the past. On fact, as long as I time it right pre-workout, I barely notice them as they just help me warm and sweat quicker. 15-20 mins and then smooth, clean energy all day. Big fan! Great job SNS!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ha. It is definitely strong. That was the goal with this particular one. I could maybe see in the future a milder version or a version with the dosage split over 2 caps.
I am going to end up buying this VERY soon as it truly has a unique potent feel to it. I liked how it actually increased my body heat too...like a true thermogenic! It fell a bit short for me in the mental focus department, but that is not the primary goal of this product/ingredient profile anyway. Also, I have particularly high demands for cognitive/mood support....I still have to try the new Focus XT!

Bottom line though, I think this is one of the best fat burners we have seen since OEP in terms of thermogenic potency. While I am getting the current version, I would personally LOVE to see the 2 capsule version (120 caps/bottle) you mention above. In this format, I would likely do 1 capsule 3 x daily for a steady all day thermo effect. If I felt like ramping it up in the morning to 2 capsules, I would also have that flexibility. I think this would make it more user friendly for people across the board and open it up to even more customers.

I know some of the highlights of the product are one capsule dosing and all day energizer, but I think most of us got 5-6 hrs of perceivable effects from 1 pill, yet the majority of us also seem to feel like 2 capsules per day would be too much for a 60-90 day fat burner cycle - or everyday use as the case may be. Flexibility and options with the dosing would be awesome!

Sorry, just a little constructive criticism and voicing of my personal preferences..:)

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to end up buying this VERY soon as it truly has a unique potent feel to it. I liked how it actually increased my body heat too...like a true thermogenic! It fell a bit short for me in the mental focus department, but that is not the primary goal of this product/ingredient profile anyway. Also, I have particularly high demands for cognitive/mood support....I still have to try the new Focus XT!

Bottom line though, I think this is one of the best fat burners we have seen since OEP in terms of thermogenic potency. While I am getting the current version, I would personally LOVE to see the 2 capsule version (120 caps/bottle) you mention above. In this format, I would likely do 1 capsule 3 x daily for a steady all day thermo effect. If I felt like ramping it up in the morning to 2 capsules, I would also have that flexibility. I think this would make it more user friendly for people across the board and open it up to even more customers.

I know some of the highlights of the product are one capsule dosing and all day energizer, but I think most of us got 5-6 hrs of perceivable effects from 1 pill, yet the majority of us also seem to feel like 2 capsules per day would be too much for a 60-90 day fat burner cycle - or everyday use as the case may be. Flexibility and options with the dosing would be awesome!

Sorry, just a little constructive criticism and voicing of my personal preferences..:)
Agree completely. Would absolutely love a 2 capsule serving as opposed to the current version (which I bought). I have good stim tolerance but if I take 1 of these and I’m not going to gym or doing yard work I go insane. It’s like I get anxiety and can’t stop moving and chills....I can’t take these at work and function normal...if I could half dose it I think it would be absolutely perfect. I think that was the key to OEP, could take smaller doses throughout day instead of getting rocked with 1 full serving.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agree completely. Would absolutely love a 2 capsule serving as opposed to the current version (which I bought). I have good stim tolerance but if I take 1 of these and I’m not going to gym or doing yard work I go insane. It’s like I get anxiety and can’t stop moving and chills....I can’t take these at work and function normal...if I could half dose it I think it would be absolutely perfect. I think that was the key to OEP, could take smaller doses throughout day instead of getting rocked with 1 full serving.
Yup! The current format is too limiting...it needs to be set free! You truly do have to be mindful and avoid taking it before certain situations.

I can totally picture myself dosing this at 3 of the 1/2 doses per day. I mentioned in one of my former posts that I did split 1 of the capsules and it was still effective. The problem (and good thing) is that these capsules are absolutely PACKED and you can’t even take them apart without losing some product. Therefore, splitting the capsules yourself is not really a friendly option with this one. Not to mention the convenience factor..

Last edited:

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup! The current format is too limiting...it needs to be set free! You truly do have to be mindful and avoid taking it before certain situations.

I can totally picture myself dosing this at 3 of the 1/2 doses per day. I mentioned in one of my former posts that I did split 1 of the capsules and it was still effective. The problem (and good thing) is that these capsules are absolutely PACKED and you can’t even take them apart without losing some product. Therefore, splitting the capsules yourself is not really a friendly option with this one. Not to mention the convenience factor..
I’m gonna try splitting one tomorrow...I can’t imagine emptying half will actually give me exactly half of each ingredient...always wondered how powdered formulas have a consistent amount in each scoop...how can you be sure even after shaking a container that your not getting more or less of one ingredient or another in each scoop? Sorry just a random thought