booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta say I'm LOVING the details in the feedback here (especially @HIT4ME)

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really looking forward to hearing about this one vs. the non-stim for those who get a chance to use both. I realize the stim is likely always going to come out ahead but just a good comparison would be interesting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, for me it is any shrinkage from stimulant use - but it certainly does not seem like it would have any effect on performance in the least.

Yeah, I've never used focus XT before - and I did Thermagize this morning and then Focus XT about 10 minutes ago. I'm not sure if this is placebo or what, but I feel awesome right now. It is so fast that I feel like it MUST be placebo. I could definitely get used to Thermagize in the morning and Focus for the afternoon kick in the pants.
I am excited about using thermagize and focus xt together....my take on thermagize is a strong physical stimulation whereas focus xt is more mental...for me the combination could be a beautiful thing.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ummm...I just took 1 pill of Thermagize XT like 45 minutes ago (~440 PM EST) on an empty stomach.

It’s obviously a bit late in the day so getting to sleep tonight could be interesting. I just got it in the mail though so I couldn’t resist!

I was in the midst of a Hydrazine, Kratom and Tianeptine crash...so I could use a little bit of perking up. I was in bed nearly falling asleep.

So far, I am definitely more awake and not feeling like I need a nap anymore- my brain fog has been lifted. I have that goose bump type feeling going on and kind of feel more body heat...yet I am not sweating. Then again, I’m not doing anything either. It seems to be hitting different levels as I type this and definitely seems to be a level or two above your average stim/fat burner. I will report back with more from this experience later 😁

Update: So it has now been about 2.5 hrs since I took my dose. Very shortly after I posted above, this stuff really kicked in and I definitely got a sweat going on. If I had been doing anything physical, I am quite sure that I would have been sweating quite significantly...including my eyeballs. I actually feel a wave of sweat coming over me right now just sitting on the couch, and I just noticed that my armpits smell like I just ran a 5K (trust me...I didn’t). The 1 hr mark was when I kind of felt the peak of the stims and it was actually quite intense for a bit, it has now leveled off to a more comfortable level. Honestly, I did get some cold sweats too...I had to turn off the fans in the house.

If I were to compare this to anything else, it really feels reminiscent of ~3 OG IGNIT3, a Bronkaid, and some additional caffeine. However, there were often times when I would crash from IGNIT3, and I don’t feel like that is going to be happening. Right now, I feel quite alert and have a steady feeling comfortable energy. My Tianeptine and Kratom crash is definitely not a factor anymore...that got Thermagized right out of me!

Update: It is now approximately 10:00 PM, and I essentially feel that I am back to baseline and will have no problems sleeping. There was definitely a solid 3-4 hr period when I felt like my body temperature and RMR was increased. The rest was just a slow fading away (no crash) of the initial intense stim peak that occurred between 45 minutes to 1 hr post dosage. I was also able to eat a normal meal a few hours ago. As far as stim-d goes, I actually took care of myself just before taking a dose...so I was kind of over that. I will try to assess that more tomorrow when I take my next dose first thing in the morning!

I must say though, I feel that Synephrine and AY are definitely key players here. I would be very surprised if they were not. Steve confirmed in this thread that Yohimbine HCL was not in this, but he did not say that Alpha Yohimbine was not in the formula :unsure:

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ummm...I just took 1 pill of Thermagize XT like 45 minutes ago (~440 PM EST) on an empty stomach.

It’s obviously a bit late in the day so getting to sleep tonight could be interesting. I just got it in the mail though so I couldn’t resist!

I was in the midst of a Hydrazine, Kratom and Tianeptine crash...so I could use a little bit of perking up. I was in bed nearly falling asleep.

So far, I am definitely more awake and not feeling like I need a nap anymore- my brain fog has been lifted. I have that goose bump type feeling going on and kind of feel more body heat...yet I am not sweating. Then again, I’m not doing anything either. It seems to be hitting different levels as I type this and definitely seems to be a level or two above your average stim/fat burner. I will report back with more from this experience later 😁
lol...your use of words reminds me of hunter s. Thompson of 'fear and loathing in las vegas' fame...you should write a book!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I've never used focus XT before - and I did Thermagize this morning and then Focus XT about 10 minutes ago. I'm not sure if this is placebo or what, but I feel awesome right now. It is so fast that I feel like it MUST be placebo. I could definitely get used to Thermagize in the morning and Focus for the afternoon kick in the pants.
I don’t think it’s placebo bc that’s what I’ve been doing (Thermagize XT in morning, Focus XT in afternoon) and I love it. Incredible energy, focus, and concentration. And hellified multi-tasking productivity.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, for me it is any shrinkage from stimulant use - but it certainly does not seem like it would have any effect on performance in the least.

Yeah this is a wild combo I feel great. Quite euphoric to be honest. I feel like I am able speak much more fluently and articulate very well. Having an easier time focusing on conversations that I do not care about with customers. Had to do some interaction reviews at work and my memory recall felt much better than normal. I do feel pretty stimmed out but not in a bad way at all

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really looking forward to hearing about this one vs. the non-stim for those who get a chance to use both. I realize the stim is likely always going to come out ahead but just a good comparison would be interesting.
I’ll stop the comparison here by saying that Thermagize XT is the ultimate 1 capsule fat burning energizer but Lean Edge in my opinion is the strongest actual fat burner made - it has so many active ingredients it takes 6 caps to fit them all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am excited about using thermagize and focus xt together....my take on thermagize is a strong physical stimulation whereas focus xt is more mental...for me the combination could be a beautiful thing.
It’s as close to a perfect feeling in terms of energy, focus, and productivity that I’ve ever experienced.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah this is a wild combo I feel great. Quite euphoric to be honest. I feel like I am able speak much more fluently and articulate very well. Having an easier time focusing on conversations that I do not care about with customers. Had to do some interaction reviews at work and my memory recall felt much better than normal. I do feel pretty stimmed out but not in a bad way at all
Awesome. Great feedback. I think this is going to be a wonderful stack.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll stop the comparison here by saying that Thermagize XT is the ultimate 1 capsule fat burning energizer but Lean Edge in my opinion is the strongest actual fat burner made - it has so many active ingredients it takes 6 caps to fit them all.
Good feedback, definitely see what you mean there.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. Great feedback. I think this is going to be a wonderful stack.
Yeah I really like it. I think it would be worthwhile to explore ways to market this to gamers as well. Definitely seems like it would be great stack for that

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, I am going to keep my mouth shut because I have the profile right in front of me right now - but I want to ask you guys, how disappointed will you be if any of those ingredients are NOT in this product? Which ingredients out of the above do you actually feel are necessary?
Honestly idc a ton what it actually has. I mean obviously care to an extent and ya I look for certain things, but stims really are one of those things where it is about how it feels....sometimes combinations work better than you anticipate. 🤞

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I really like it. I think it would be worthwhile to explore ways to market this to gamers as well. Definitely seems like it would be great stack for that
I would be interested in this combo as well, and I have never tried the updated Focus XT..

I think somebody could easily get away with taking Thermagize XT along with the caffeine free version though. Wow, I never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

So far, I am definitely more awake and not feeling like I need a nap anymore- my brain fog has been lifted. I have that goose bump type feeling going on and kind of feel more body heat...yet I am not sweating. Then again, I’m not doing anything either. It seems to be hitting different levels as I type this and definitely seems to be a level or two above your average stim/fat burner. I will report back with more from this experience later

Update: So it has now been about 2.5 hrs since I took my dose. Very shortly after I posted above, this stuff really kicked in and I definitely got a sweat going on. If I had been doing anything physical, I am quite sure that I would have been sweating quite significantly. I actually feel a wave of sweat coming over me right now just sitting on the couch, and I just noticed that my armpits smell like I just ran a 5K (trust me...I didn’t). The 1 hr mark was when I kind of felt the peak of the stims and it was actually quite intense for a bit, it has now leveled off to a more comfortable level. Honestly, I did get some cold sweats too...I had to turn off the fans in the house.

If I were to compare this to anything else, it really feels reminiscent of ~3 OG IGNIT3 and a Bronkaid. However, there were often times when I would crash from IGNIT3, and I don’t feel like that is going to be happening. Right now, I feel quite alert and have a steady feeling comfortable energy. My Tianeptine and Kratom crash is definitely not a factor anymore...that got Thermagized right out of me!

I will update this post when I feel that this “wears off”- or if I experience anything else notable. I will also be trying it again first thing tomorrow morning..

I must say though, I feel that Synephrine and AY are definitely key players here. I would be very surprised if they were not. Steve confirmed in this thread that Yohimbine HCL was not in this, but he did not say that Alpha Yohimbine was not in the formula :unsure:
EPIC update! Love the detail

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would be interested in this combo as well, and I have never tried the updated Focus XT..

I think somebody could easily get away with taking Thermagize XT along with the caffeine free version though. Wow, I never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth.
Oh man you’ve GOTTA try the update... it’s in another league vs the og (which was a solid low stim option in its own right but the new is just that much better)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Ricky10 - great info.

I am glad I took Focus XT. I worked a little later than normal and didn't feel like working out so late. Normally would have skipped. But I got it done and had a great workout and I have to credit focus XT with that to a large degree. It was perfect! High energy day. I could get used to this.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Ricky10 - great info.

I am glad I took Focus XT. I worked a little later than normal and didn't feel like working out so late. Normally would have skipped. But I got it done and had a great workout and I have to credit focus XT with that to a large degree. It was perfect! High energy day. I could get used to this.
Right back at ya in regard to your review! Interesting that you are so stim-resistant yet this one gave you a good ride. I can definitely see why!

Focus XT is one of the many on my ever growing list of must get/try supplements. I am sure I would love it, all the ingredients are right up my alley!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right back at ya in regard to your review! Interesting that you are so stim-resistant yet this one gave you a good ride. I can definitely see why!

Focus XT is one of the many on my ever growing list of must get/try supplements. I am sure I would love it, all the ingredients are right up my alley!
Yeah I wouldn't say resistent...but tolerant. If that makes sense. I am weird because I can tolerate high doses of stims usually, but I don't like the feeling they give me after they start having an impact.

This was right at the line. About 40 minutes after I took it, I started to just barely feel that feeling I don't like but not quite and then 30 minutes later it disipated and it was clean energy after. It is really good.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A bit over 6 hours later, effects seem to be worn off. Hitting the gym now so this will be a true test as to whether or not there is a crash

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I wouldn't say resistent...but tolerant. If that makes sense. I am weird because I can tolerate high doses of stims usually, but I don't like the feeling they give me after they start having an impact.

This was right at the line. About 40 minutes after I took it, I started to just barely feel that feeling I don't like but not quite and then 30 minutes later it disipated and it was clean energy after. It is really good.
Yes, I had a very similar experience - with the timing as well. There is definitely an unmistakable peak when I was close to that threshold too. It goes through a few metamorphoses..

I predict that peak will get less notable with continued use..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A bit over 6 hours later, effects seem to be worn off. Hitting the gym now so this will be a true test as to whether or not there is a crash
Have you noticed any cold sweats?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you noticed any cold sweats?
I have not, I do have a pretty high stim tolerance though so that could factor in. Not uncommon for me to consume a gram of caffeine if I’m having a rough day, and my tolerance for yohimbine is absurd. I did notice my armpits smelled a bit worse when I left work today, but never noticed any sweating or anything like that either

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not, I do have a pretty high stim tolerance though so that could factor in. Not uncommon for me to consume a gram of caffeine if I’m having a rough day, and my tolerance for yohimbine is absurd. I did notice my armpits smelled a bit worse when I left work today, but never noticed any sweating or anything like that either
I am similar in terms of caffeine/ stim consumption per day, but I am sensitive to AY and I usually keep that quite low. I also find that various manufacturers products offer a very different AY experience, even when the content and percentage is claimed to be the same. Steve more or less addressed this as likely being a quality issue in one of the posts above.

I took 1 Thermagize XT approximately 1 hr ago and again got a fairly intense AY and Synephrine feel, but it was manageable and relatively short lived. That has already smoothed out, but I still have a hint of the goosebumps/cold sweats sensation. This is intended to be a true thermogenic, and it definitely delivers there for me. I can feel my body heat rising as I write this..

The smoothing out process and my current cognitive status (alert/focused yet fairly calm) now has me convinced that there is some L-theanine in here as well..

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am similar in terms of caffeine/ stim consumption per day, but I am sensitive to AY and I usually keep that quite low. I also find that various manufacturers products offer a very different AY experience, even when the content and percentage is claimed to be the same. Steve more or less addressed this as likely being a quality issue in one of the posts above.

I took 1 Thermagize XT approximately 1 hr ago and again got a fairly intense AY and Synephrine feel, but it was manageable and relatively short lived. That has already smoothed out, but I still have a hint of the goosebumps and cold sweats sensation. This is intended to be a true thermogenic, and it definitely delivers there for me.

The smoothing out part and my current cognitive status (alert yet fairly calm) now has me convinced that there is some L-theanine in here as well..
I am very sensitive to AY and Y and usually with feel weak because my heart rate spikes and I get cold sweats and very cold extremities from it. So I have learned to just stay away from anything that has it in it. The stuff is great for weight loss, I just can’t handle it.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am very sensitive to AY and Y and usually with feel weak because my heart rate spikes and I get cold sweats and very cold extremities from it. So I have learned to just stay away from anything that has it in it. The stuff is great for weight loss, I just can’t handle it.
I should have mentioned this previously but forgot, I wear an Apple Watch and check my HR pretty regularly. Highest I’ve noticed on this was 78 BPM during the peak, so it doesn’t seem like it should be too bad there at all. Assuming you don’t have samples, I still have your shipping info from a previous trade and will gladly send you a few once I’m able to buy a bottle if you are interested

Edit- don’t know if you ever tried it, but closest thing to this for me was OG OG alphamine before they removed the aegeline (could be spelling that wrong). Despite what PES said I do think that ingredient had some effect on the feel, as it wasn’t quite as strong for me once they removed it well before the big reformulation. RIP alphamine

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is not intended to be a negative comment, but this product is certainly not one that everyone will be able to tolerate. I get the impression Steve knows that anyway...

However, I do think sensitive people looking for a high quality thermogenic could start with 1/2 capsule and work their way up from there. I have done a similar approach in the past with some products, and my body acclimates to the AY within a week or so.

We don’t even know for sure yet if this has AY though...yet I truly think it does;)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmm...I just checked by HR and it’s ~118 at rest. I’m usually ~ 80-90. I have not taken ANY other stims today..

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm...I just checked by HR and it’s ~118 at rest. I’m usually ~ 80-90. I have not taken ANY other stims today..
Mine usually mid 60s during the day, according to the watch anyway. Definitely went up a decent bit but nothing like that. Checking back through the data in my app, it does appear I briefly hit 92 during the peak, and after that I was between 69-86 until I got to the gym. Avg resting rate for the day was 57

Edit- should have checked the data before my previous post though as this was a bit more significant than I realized

Last edited:
Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there an easy way to upload a photo via the app?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine usually mid 60s during the day, according to the watch anyway. Definitely went up a decent bit but nothing like that. Checking back through the data in my app, it does appear I briefly hit 103 during the peak, and after that I was between 69-86 until I got to the gym. Avg resting rate for the day was 57

Edit- should have checked the data before my previous post though as this was a bit more significant than I realized
Well this is a powerhouse, so I’m really not all that surprised. This is probably not the right fit for people with cardiac issues and arrhythmias etc. I would hope that such people would not be looking for this kind of product though anyway..ha!

Shyt, now I wonder what it was this morning during the peak phase!
I personally don’t know, the app is not very user friendly for me so I never use it. It’s full version for me or nothing!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Edit- don’t know if you ever tried it, but closest thing to this for me was OG OG alphamine before they removed the aegeline (could be spelling that wrong). Despite what PES said I do think that ingredient had some effect on the feel, as it wasn’t quite as strong for me once they removed it well before the big reformulation. RIP alphamine
While I enjoyed the OG Alphamines (Aegeline or not), it never really hit me hard. I mainly used it as a means to wash down OG Detonate. I definitely had some good times with that combo!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While I enjoyed the OG Alphamines (Aegeline or not), it never really hit me hard. I mainly used it as a means to wash down OG Detonate. I definitely had some good times with that combo!
I was a 4-5 scooper haha, had to be their proprietary yohimbine extract but I absolutely loved the stuff. IIRC they called it sa2a

Open up a reply and click the paper clip (if you’ve already taken the picture) or click the camera (to take a new picture).
Thank you! Here’s my HR data for the day
IMG_1077.JPG

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it’s safe to say this has an impact on RHR. To be fair, I think other stimulant/fat burners with the balls of Thermagize XT would do likewise. I don’t usually consume products with this specific type of potency. This definitely seems to be an effective norepinephrine agonist..

Is there some Zynamite in there?
Something tells me no, but that stuff sure looks interesting! Looks like the next theacrine/dynamine..

Last edited:
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this released and I missed it, or are we waiting for a release date...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took a dose today at 7 AM and it seems to consistently hit hard about 40 minutes after ingestion and that lasts for about 30-40 minutes. Within 90 minutes I am focused and functional. There is definately a heat increase although it seems mild...hard to judge with the summer weather. Any heat increase is more than I get from most.

It seems to last 5-6 hours but I took a second pill at noon (5 hour mark) and casually drank some focus XT and it was hitting me pretty hard around 1 O'clock. Not bad though.

As far as this not being for everyone, given the relatively short duration of the "hard hitting" phase being about 30 minutes, I think it could be manageable for most people. It isn't going to mess you up for too long if you don't tolerate it.

I hadn't checked my heart rate until you guys said something but I am normally resting around 48-52 BPM and I was up around 70 for a little whole but I am in the mid 50's now.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s approximately 7hrs later now...and my RHR is down to 84...so back to normal for me. I never crashed and I still feel like there is a little something going on in terms of mental energy. I have still not consumed any other stims today, but I don’t normally sit around the house and repeatedly pop stims/fat burners if I am having a complete chill day at home-like today (rare). I definitely feel like I could take some though if I had a reason to. Of note, I didn’t have any trouble sleeping last night when I took my dose at 4:40 PM.

I am interested in how I will react to this at work. That is when I become a stim fiend throughout my entire 12.5 hr shift. I will definitely be trying that. Also, it will be interesting to see what happens when I take this and actually do something mentally or physically challenging. So far, I have taken both of my doses and haven’t had anything significant that I needed to do. I did a long full body weight session yesterday, and today is not a very nice day to do anything outside. I have also concluded that I’m not so thrilled with the weather inside the house, so I decided it would be best to not tackle any interior projects either. I might just have a yoghurt...

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When you go to type in the “reply” area at the bottom there’s a “+” and then a camera button to either take or choose a pic to attach

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is not intended to be a negative comment, but this product is certainly not one that everyone will be able to tolerate. I get the impression Steve knows that anyway...

However, I do think sensitive people looking for a high quality thermogenic could start with 1/2 capsule and work their way up from there. I have done a similar approach in the past with some products, and my body acclimates to the AY within a week or so.

We don’t even know for sure yet if this has AY though...yet I truly think it does;)
if this was just another weak formula aimed at pleasing everyone I would have had no interest in it....I was told this was to be a hard hitting stimulant, and it has lived up to that.

nice job, steve/sns!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if this was just another weak formula aimed at pleasing everyone I would have had no interest in it....I was told this was to be a hard hitting stimulant, and it has lived up to that.

nice job, steve/sns!!!
Indeed...

I haven’t had too much experience with 1 pill powerhouses. I have always been more of a stacker.

The most potent 1 pill powerhouse that I had in the past (that I don’t think was spiked) is OG MN Synedrex. That was not nearly as potent as this though, and I actually used to stack that with OG Detonate.

How would you compare the strength of this to NI Burn Xtreme for example?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Indeed...

I haven’t had too much experience with 1 pill powerhouses. I have always been more of a stacker.

The most potent 1 pill powerhouse that I had in the past (that I don’t think was spiked) is OG MN Synedrex. That was not nearly as potent as this though, and I actually used to stack that with OG Detonate.

How would you compare the strength of this to NI Burn Xtreme for example?
NI burn extreme was crazy good, but I built tolerance to it VERY QUICKLY...if I used it more than 2-3xweek I would need to use 2 caps-which I did frequently.

thermagize is closest I've come to the strength of burn extreme, with the advantage going to thermagize---I took 1 cap thermagize every day for 6 days with no noticeable tolerance build up.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just finished a chest workout. Took a second cap at noon with a dose of focus xt, which I kind if knew was pushing the envelope but this is how I roll.

2 caps/day + focus xt is a bit on the overdone side. I was a little messy this afternoon - you know where you have energy but can't really focus it anymore and by the time I started my workout at 7:18 I was feeling a bit like my adrenals were burned out. (OK, adrenal burned out is not scoentificly accurate but you giys know what I mean.)

Now, I have had a pretty long and mentally trying day so I am not sure if it was just a lot of mental work and it burned me out...I may need to try this strategy again.

Having said that, it doesn't hit me like a heart pounding, cold sweats, shaking or uncomfortable stim. Despite it getting messy this afternoon there wasn't a period where I just wanted it to be over which happens sometimes with products that have a lot of Yohimbine or that use a stim and then just overdose it and nuke the heck out of you. And there wasn't really a crash or come down. In spite being a little burned out I feel like I could NOT go to sleep right now though, which tells me that I may consciously notice the effects for 5-6 hours but it lasts longer than that.

I will try this dosing again in a few days, but right now 1 pill in the morning and focus xt in the afternoom seems to be the winning combo.

Actually, having not used Focus XT before...it is a great afternoon pick me up. Way better than coffee or an energy drink, hands down.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man I don’t know if it’s the keto or the agmatine I add or what, but one scoop sipped over a four hour period has been doing great for me. Way better than I ever remembered it