Unanswered SNS Thermagize XT - The Ultimate 1 Capsule Fat Burning Energizer

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted to let everyone know that we will be releasing a slightly new formula of Thermagize XT in the next couple of weeks. It will still have the same kick to it, just a couple of ingredient changes.

For people that love the original formula, DPS has very few bottles left and the are only 29.59 ea. after the discount code listed on the product page. https://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/29048/sns-thermagize-xt-60-cap.htm
Hordenine and Higenamine going away? Would make sense from recent events out there...I'm doing the same as well as some other brands.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you elaborate on the change(s)? Really like this for the "boot in the ass" style energy haha
Hordenine and Higenamine going away? Would make sense from recent events out there...I'm doing the same as well as some other brands.
Yes, good guess. Higenamine and Hordenine won't be in the newer version. I love the ingredients but like you said, it just makes sense to take them out at this point. For those that want to stock up on this version, DPS is the only place I know of that has much stock on them and they are pretty low on it.

We are also going to be reducing the dosage of Rauwolscine slightly because we are adding in another stim. Hopeful ETA on the new version will be within the next 2 weeks.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, good guess. Higenamine and Hordenine won't be in the newer version. I love the ingredients but like you said, it just makes sense to take them out at this point. For those that want to stock up on this version, DPS is the only place I know of that has much stock on them and they are pretty low on it.

We are also going to be reducing the dosage of Rauwolscine slightly because we are adding in another stim. Hopeful ETA on the new version will be within the next 2 weeks.
Ah yup don't need the bad press even though it is so sily.......sad as I love Higenamine and Hordenine but as you know others out there can be mixed in for a good replacement.

As far as Rauwolscine, glad to hear and infact its the only reason I have a bottle of Thermagize sitting on my desk for a very long time and I am to much of a wuss to take it lol. I used to handle Yo/ Rauwolscine but not any more...just can't stand that feeling and cold sweats all day. I am a becoming a lightweight in my old age :LOL:

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried some again recently pre-cardio when the gym opened and it’s still kicking my arse too much. I’ll stick to EC as I can tolerate it a lot better

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah yup don't need the bad press even though it is so sily.......sad as I love Higenamine and Hordenine but as you know others out there can be mixed in for a good replacement.

As far as Rauwolscine, glad to hear and infact its the only reason I have a bottle of Thermagize sitting on my desk for a very long time and I am to much of a wuss to take it lol. I used to handle Yo/ Rauwolscine but not any more...just can't stand that feeling and cold sweats all day. I am a becoming a lightweight in my old age :LOL:
I like Rauwolscine but have never been able to tolerate regular Yohimbine. I'm so sensitive to regular Yohimbine that I can definitely tell when I try something and the company has used regular claiming that its Rauwolscine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the new version of Thermagize XT is now available.

The new version should deliver the same energy + an improved sense of mood/well-being & be more tolerable for people that are sensitive to Rauwolscine as the dosage of Rauwolscine has been scaled back from 3 mg. to 1.5 mg.