sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably not a log but I can definitely provide a review. From the looks of it, it should be a positive one!
Awesome. Reviews are very appreciated whether they are on here, retailer websites, social media, etc.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, thankfully I haven’t had to experience any significant mental issues very often in the past 15 years or so. Though I have gone through 2-3 subsequent episodes. Overall, that’s pretty darn good though..

You know me, I have taken just about everything under the sun for supplements, including those in this product in one form or another- and vitamins we normally obtain from the sun. I have never had any issues with med reactions that I am aware of. I am only on 10mg Prozac...so very little. I will still be picking this up though because I feel that my occasional relatively mild anxiety could still potentially benefit. I’d imagine I will be placing an order for it within a week or so..

Yup, small talk is for the birds. In fact I’d rather talk to birds than participate in small talk...
Right on man!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'd be wise to keep this thinking moving FWD, when my kids were born (25 and 22 years ago) we opened Fidelity 529 savings plans, one for each kid. Those, plus putting extra money into a separate "college" savings account over the years, we were able to pay for both kids colleges w/out loans, right out of pocket. (250K over 6 years they attended (they overlap in age) would have been disastrous w/ loans for ages. Youngest just graduated (oldest did a couple years ago) and it feels good that no loans were needed. Highly suggest talking to a financial person whenever you can.
Awesome really appreciate the input bro

Yeah me & wifey had already opened up seperate account for him where we are putting in all the gifts he had received .. we have huge family & friends ..he has already collected over $4k

I do need to set up monthly into his account - great idea.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It took 1 cap of S&A at 8am this morning on an empty stomach. We had breakfast around 9am.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did 2 grams of Cordyceps and 1.75 scoops of Prolific preworkout so about 280 mg of caffeine 45 mins ago. I am not motivated at all to workout. Maybe too much l-theanine since it’s in both S&A and Prolific? 225mg of l-theanine is a lot before a workout.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did 2 grams of Cordyceps and 1.75 scoops of Prolific preworkout so about 280 mg of caffeine 45 mins ago. I am not motivated at all to workout. Maybe too much l-theanine since it’s in both S&A and Prolific? 225mg of l-theanine is a lot before a workout.
Probably is the culprit, I hate that feeling but I find once I get to the gym I’m usually good to go. Seems like those days I usually have some of my best workouts ironically

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Probably is the culprit, I hate that feeling but I find once I get to the gym I’m usually good to go. Seems like those days I usually have some of my best workouts ironically
I think so too. I haven’t used Prolific since started S&A. It’s not very often I get this feeling of not wanting to workout. It is one of my favorite things to do.

I may have to just throw out Prolific since it’s just a mediocre pre anyway haha

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think so too. I haven’t used Prolific since started S&A. It’s not very often I get this feeling of not wanting to workout. It is one of my favorite things to do.

I may have to just throw out Prolific since it’s just a mediocre pre anyway haha
Man I miss the glory days of PES haha. If you’re looking for a pump I’ve really enjoyed vasoblitz, fullblitz seems nice too if you don’t mind the BA tingles and a bit of Y. Haven’t bought a stim pre since conqu3r unleashed though since I work out at night for the most part. Off days I usually just do focus xt and a bit of extra caffeine

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe but not necessarily. Some of the studies on Theanine being synergistic w caffeine used 200 mg of Theanine. I think 200+ mg in one dose could have a very relaxing effect for some but the caffeine could offset it for some too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man I miss the glory days of PES haha. If you’re looking for a pump I’ve really enjoyed vasoblitz, fullblitz seems nice too if you don’t mind the BA tingles and a bit of Y. Haven’t bought a stim pre since conqu3r unleashed though since I work out at night for the most part. Off days I usually just do focus xt and a bit of extra caffeine
You want a great stim free pre? Is that what you just said? 😉

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe but not necessarily. Some of the studies on Theanine being synergistic w caffeine used 200 mg of Theanine. I think 200+ mg in one dose could have a very relaxing effect for some but the caffeine could offset it for some too.
I know the studies on l-theanine and caffeine. I also know from personal experience that a high dose of l-theanine blunts all stimulation for me. I can do low dose theanine like in S&A. I think it’s dosed perfectly in that product.

I know the higher dose of Theanine with caffeine is popular and some love it. I am just not one of them.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't be surprised if that was the poblem. My caffeine limit is about 100 mg. However, with 200 mg of l-theanine I have to take 300+ mg of caffeine to feel anything (and even then there's still a lack of motivation). I really like that this product only has 50 mg of l-theanine per capsule. For me, that's the perfect dose for daytime use.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is valuable information..

I had severe social anxiety growing up, I was actually held back in first grade because of it! As if that helped anything...ha! That was in the 80’s though, so I would hope that is not common practice in schools nowadays. My social anxiety continued up through my college years, and it really took a significant mental toll on me. It’s a very lonely existence when you feel you can’t fit in with your peers because of SA. I finally requested to be prescribed Paxil by my PCP....and it did help tremendously for awhile. Still, I think going untreated all those years largely contributed to my very severe GAD and depression I developed after a series of acute events when I was 27..

I have been on Prozac and Klonopin ever since that time, and have been mostly stable. Despite this, I feel that my SA has naturally gotten better as I get older, and more bitter. I have definitely started to care less what other people think of me without even thinking about it. Sometimes I even shock myself (and often others) with the things that I say out loud, yet I am still not a fan of “small talk” - it just doesn’t interest me. I have definitely come out of my shell though...haha!

I still have to take a beta blocker though if I am to do a presentation at work. Again, much mental trauma growing up in school when I had to do oral presentations. I would sweat profusely, feel like my heart was beating out of my chest, face beet red, and my throat would close up to the point that I was gasping out the words. Horrible experience..
I still experience those issues in social situations or giving presentations at work. No amount of practice or experience has improved it. Keep going back to a low dose of zoloft to help...just don't like the side effects. Really hope this product allows me to drop it for good this time.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You want a great stim free pre? Is that what you just said?
PeakO2 (or just Cordyceps if elrock’s observations are true for everyone)
TMG
COP
High dose calcium
Taurine
Citmal
Agmatine
Maybe some other pump goodies (love nitrates but I know you said there were licensing issues there)

This would be perfect in my eyes

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I eventually did the workout. I wasn’t 100% in to it, but that’s alright I got through it. I chose not to go to the gym. I just did a workout at the house.

6 sets DB (lightweight) squats-each set to exhaustion.

6 sets DB Lunges- each set to exhaustion.

6 sets DB calf raises- each set to exhaustion.

Legs are on fire now! Endurance was good.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I eventually did the workout. I wasn’t 100% in to it, but that’s alright I got through it. I chose not to go to the gym. I just did a workout at the house.

6 sets DB (lightweight) squats-each set to exhaustion.

6 sets DB Lunges- each set to exhaustion.

6 sets DB calf raises- each set to exhaustion.

Legs are on fire now! Endurance was good.
Better than nothing! No zero days is the best mentality. Wish I had somewhere to put equipment at home, you have a pretty decent set up?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still experience those issues in social situations or giving presentations at work. No amount of practice or experience has improved it. Keep going back to a low dose of zoloft to help...just don't like the side effects. Really hope this product allows me to drop it for good this time.
I hope it helps as well. For presentation anxiety specifically, Propanolol or Atenolol are magic. Neither have given me any acute side effects either. I only use it like once every month or two. Great confidence builder, even though you knew you took a drug to get there. Some people gain enough confidence after using a beta blocker for presentations that they end up being able to drop it altogether.

Last edited:
soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have issues with doses of Theanine as well. Definitely not a fan of it in pre-workouts but I guess I can kind of see the reasoning behind it.

Oh, and a non stim pre-workout!?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know the studies on l-theanine and caffeine. I also know from personal experience that a high dose of l-theanine blunts all stimulation for me. I can do low dose theanine like in S&A. I think it’s dosed perfectly in that product.

I know the higher dose of Theanine with caffeine is popular and some love it. I am just not one of them.
Totally respect that. If you follow my posts, I’m probably the all time biggest proponent of different things working different for different people.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope so as well. It’s helped me out tremendously.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have issues with doses of Theanine as well. Definitely not a fan of it in pre-workouts but I guess I can kind of see the reasoning behind it.

Oh, and a non stim pre-workout!?
Huh? What? Haha

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Better than nothing! No zero days is the best mentality. Wish I had somewhere to put equipment at home, you have a pretty decent set up?
Exactly man, it was better then nothing. Like usual I felt better for doing it afterwards.

I have decent equipment at me house. I have a DB set that goes from 8lbs up to 45lbs. I have a Universal Smith Machine for bench press, squats, etc. there is a high cable for pull downs, etc and a low cable for curls, etc. There is the attachment to do leg curls and leg extensions and even preacher curls. The thing is it is in my garage and I live in Florida. It is so hot most of the year it’s a tough ass workout in there. I prefer to just go to the gym haha

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly man, it was better then nothing. Like usual I felt better for doing it afterwards.

I have decent equipment at me house. I have a DB set that goes from 8lbs up to 45lbs. I have a Universal Smith Machine for bench press, squats, etc. there is a high cable for pull downs, etc and a low cable for curls, etc. There is the attachment to do leg curls and leg extensions and even preacher curls. The thing is it is in my garage and I live in Florida. It is so hot most of the year it’s a tough ass workout in there. I prefer to just go to the gym haha
Ah yeah screw that humidity haha I wouldn’t want to workout in there either. Doesn’t sound like a bad setup aside from that though. Wish I had more equipment myself, really just resistance bands and a stair climber. I want to buy a power tower but don’t really have anywhere to put it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My garage set up is pretty epic (power rack, yolk, sleds, bike, rower, climbing rope, rings, a few different bars and all sorts of weights of various implements)......but I still just go to the gym to lift most of the time haha

It’s nice to have to when I want it though! I recently moved and I did use it pretty much exclusively in my last place of residence.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My garage set up is pretty epic (power rack, yolk, sleds, bike, rower, climbing rope, rings, a few different bars and all sorts of weights of various implements)......but I still just go to the gym to lift most of the time haha

It’s nice to have to when I want it though! I recently moved and I did use it pretty much exclusively in my last place of residence.
Yo that set up sounds great! Except for the whole garage thing. Still nice to have right at your home for less excuses not to get a workout in.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night we went to Y bor city with a group of 12 (including kids) to eat at a out favorite Spanish restaurant. Food and drinks were good. I only had two jalapeño margaritas (pretty damn good). The alcohol didn’t seem to interfere with the S&A I took an hour before going. It was only two drinks so can’t say for certain.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning 1 capsule at 8am. Then we went to church. After that was the gym. I took 1.5 scoops of (about 260mg caffeine) Quake 10.0 and 2 grams of cordyceps. It was a 1.25 hour workout with high reps (low weights) with multiple supersets. The workout felt good and the endurance was high.

Oh btw guys still no anxiety

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning I took my morning dose of 1 cap at 7am. Small cup of cold brew coffee. Let’s see how this Monday morning goes.

Last edited:
Jacked31

Jacked31

Awards
Glad to hear some positive feedback. Thank you for sharing with us. I suffer from such bad anxiety my body shuts down. I've been on prescription xanaax and it's a absolute nightmare. Dont reccomend anyone to take xanaax. I'm off a year now but still suffer anxiety. I never knew how bad anxiety is till I got it . Like some of u guys I was dealing with divorce and my 3 sons.. 6 years later after divorce I'm finally feeling lil better. This supplement I will think about trying. I've tried many o.t.c. anxiety relief and the only thing that helped was phenibut. Although phenibut can be dangerous and addictive. I'm pretty sure it actually is a benzo. I think I'm gonna give sns a try.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear some positive feedback. Thank you for sharing with us. I suffer from such bad anxiety my body shuts down. I've been on prescription xanaax and it's a absolute nightmare. Dont reccomend anyone to take xanaax. I'm off a year now but still suffer anxiety. I never knew how bad anxiety is till I got it . Like some of u guys I was dealing with divorce and my 3 sons.. 6 years later after divorce I'm finally feeling lil better. This supplement I will think about trying. I've tried many o.t.c. anxiety relief and the only thing that helped was phenibut. Although phenibut can be dangerous and addictive. I'm pretty sure it actually is a benzo. I think I'm gonna give sns a try.
Sorry to hear about anxiety issues and the divorce. I would definitely recommend this product to you. Don’t expect for it to feel like phenibut though. For me this product doesn’t have much of a “feel” to it. It simply prevents anxiety and lowers stress. For me it has been incredible at doing that. Now I feel more in the moment with my kids and during conversations.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took my second cap of the day at 11:15-11:30am.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you typically take it on an empty stomach? I'm curious if taking it with food would impact the results.
I have done it both ways. It continues to work for me regardless if I take it with or without food. I will start mentioning that in my posts if it is with a meal or before. Since, these ingredients are not known to cause GI issues I would start it on an empty stomach first.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry to hear about your anxiety, divorce, etc. Congratulations on being off of the Xanax.

Sorry to hear about anxiety issues and the divorce. I would definitely recommend this product to you. Don’t expect for it to feel like phenibut though. For me this product doesn’t have much of a “feel” to it. It simply prevents anxiety and lowers stress. For me it has been incredible at doing that. Now I feel more in the moment with my kids and during conversations.
Very well said.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, yeah Xanax is some bad stuff .. and good to hear u feeling better

Jacked31

Jacked31

Awards
Thanks guys. I'm over a year off that. It's a trap drs put u in. U don't realize its addictive till u don't have it. Plus it fries your brain. It should only be given to people with extreme trauma. I cant remember the past few years.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. I'm over a year off that. It's a trap drs put u in. U don't realize its addictive till u don't have it. Plus it fries your brain. It should only be given to people with extreme trauma. I cant remember the past few years.
I'm not telling you this in any way to try to sell you on the product - I'm saying this in case you do decide to use it - some of the ingredients have been shown in clinical studies to improve memory as related to stress and anxiety; so given your experience, I would be personally interested to see if you notice an improvement in that. If you don't want to post that, please pm me. I'm just curious as maybe it could help us help others. I've noticed for me, my short term memory as far as forgetfulness has improved quite a bit on the product.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My work schedule was pretty busy and it went well. I didn’t let the workload stress me out.

I got home from work at 6:30pm and I came home to a sh1t show. The wife was spitting hateful sh1t since the moment I stepped in the house. The kids were also out of control (misbehaving and not listening). It was just a mess. I did take another cap of Stress & Anxiety at 7pm tonight (3 caps for today spread out). Then I took my youngest upstairs to take an epsom (magnesium) salt bath. I think it helped relax us both. He was sleeping an hour later. My oldest son and my wife both eventually chilled out too.

I am now trying to find something to watch on Netflix to take my mind off my wife’s bullsh1t.

Jacked31

Jacked31

Awards
I would like to try the product and I can do some kind of log of how I'm feeling. I don't know if I'm the best subject cause anxiety and neurological diseases run in my family. My anxiety would be so bad my body shuts down. So I said f it and took xanax but I know the evil now and would never want to go through it again. It just makes you forget the **** u have to do that was causing u the anxiety. I found going to a counselor helped me most. I not only will be taking the supplement but will be starting exercise full time serious also. So I'm sure I will feel benefits from many things.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning was a 45 min workout with 3/4 scoop of White Flash (about 200mg of caffeine) and 2 grams of cordyceps. I made the best of the limited time in the gym.

I took 1 cap of SAS at 8am post workout with a MRE bar.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to admit, I was a little leery about trying this supplement since I've had negative effects from 3 of the 4 ingredients - ashwagandha, l-theanine and bacopa (mostly just really tired all day long and an increase in depression). I tried various doses and forms (patented and not patented extracts). Rhodiola I've mainly just tried in the standard 3:1 (rosavins:salidrosides) ratio extract and while it did improve mood, it also increased my anxiety a lot.

However, based on Elrock's review I decided to give it a shot (I've noticed we respond similar to a lot of supplements/nootropics). I've only taken it twice so far (yesterday afternoon and this morning) but so far I'm impressed. I do get a little lethargic for the first hour or two but after that it goes away (I'm assuming that's when the rhodiola really kicks in). What I notice so far is an absence of anxiety (which is pretty much 24/7 for me) and a boost in mood at about the 2/2.5 hour mark. Two things that really showcased the effects were my calm drive to and from work (daily traffic really stresses me out and I tend to be an aggressive driver as a result) and when my wife caught me happily humming the tune to gilligans island while cleaning the kitchen/doing dishes last night (I hate cleaning and never hum/sing due to terrible voice). I even calmly laughed it off when my sick toddler ripped his dirty diaper off and dropped it in the middle of the family room floor.

All of this is very abnormal for me...especially so soon after taking a supplement as I tend to either have no reaction or a negative reaction to pretty much everything. I really hope these results continue.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have to admit, I was a little leery about trying this supplement since I've had negative effects from 3 of the 4 ingredients - ashwagandha, l-theanine and bacopa (mostly just really tired all day long and an increase in depression). I tried various doses and forms (patented and not patented extracts). Rhodiola I've mainly just tried in the standard 3:1 (rosavins:salidrosides) ratio extract and while it did improve mood, it also increased my anxiety a lot.

However, based on Elrock's review I decided to give it a shot (I've noticed we respond similar to a lot of supplements/nootropics). I've only taken it twice so far (yesterday afternoon and this morning) but so far I'm impressed. I do get a little lethargic for the first hour or two but after that it goes away (I'm assuming that's when the rhodiola really kicks in). What I notice so far is an absence of anxiety (which is pretty much 24/7 for me) and a boost in mood at about the 2/2.5 hour mark. Two things that really showcased the effects were my calm drive to and from work (daily traffic really stresses me out and I tend to be an aggressive driver as a result) and when my wife caught me happily humming the tune to gilligans island while cleaning the kitchen/doing dishes last night (I hate cleaning and never hum/sing due to terrible voice). I even calmly laughed it off when my sick toddler ripped his dirty diaper off and dropped it in the middle of the family room floor.

All of this is very abnormal for me...especially so soon after taking a supplement as I tend to either have no reaction or a negative reaction to pretty much everything. I really hope these results continue.
This is great! We have done many trades over the past few years trying to find something that can help with our anxiety. So far this one is doing it for both of us.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took my second cap of SAS at noon today on an empty stomach. I am eating lunch now 12:30pm. I am going to take a RTD Yerba mate shot (140mg caffeine) before starting back up at 1pm.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is great! We have done many trades over the past few years trying to find something that can help with our anxiety. So far this one is doing it for both of us.
Man, you aren't kidding. We've tried a lot of stuff over the years for anxiety.

I'm going to try adding the Growth Factor XT before bed tonight and see if that helps me sleep. Have a nice, little SNS stack going on right now. :)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took my second cap of SAS at noon today on an empty stomach. I am eating lunch now 12:30pm. I am going to take a RTD Yerba mate shot (140mg caffeine) before starting back up at 1pm.
Have you found a cheap place online to get those shots? I tried making my own yerba mate tea yesterday but it just wasn't the same (even with what should have been equivalent caffeine content)....

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to try the product and I can do some kind of log of how I'm feeling. I don't know if I'm the best subject cause anxiety and neurological diseases run in my family. My anxiety would be so bad my body shuts down. So I said f it and took xanax but I know the evil now and would never want to go through it again. It just makes you forget the **** u have to do that was causing u the anxiety. I found going to a counselor helped me most. I not only will be taking the supplement but will be starting exercise full time serious also. So I'm sure I will feel benefits from many things.
In your situation, I think that seeing a counselor is a great thing, especially if its a good counselor. I think that Stress & Anxiety Support will help, but in your case it would definitely just be one piece of the overall puzzle. If you do use it, if you do a log please send me a link. If you don't do a log, still feel free to pm me and let me know how it helps and if you have any questions.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you found a cheap place online to get those shots? I tried making my own yerba mate tea yesterday but it just wasn't the same (even with what should have been equivalent caffeine content)....
Not really. Amazon’s 12 pack is the cheapest I have found. It’s still over $3 bucks for the shot.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was feeling a bit anxious (not anxiety just anxious) coming home from work today. The wife was texting some hateful sh1t before I got home. I could have used another cap of SAS for sure. I still stuck with just two today. Anyway, I didn’t let her get to me tonight like she was trying to do.