SNS Stress & Anxiety Support Log

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really. Amazon’s 12 pack is the cheapest I have found. It’s still over $3 bucks for the shot.
Just remembered I have a bottle of slow release caffeine (100 mg in each capsule). Going to see how that does with SAS tomorrow.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was feeling a bit anxious (not anxiety just anxious) coming home from work today. The wife was texting some hateful sh1t before I got home. I could have used another cap of SAS for sure. I still stuck with just two today. Anyway, I didn’t let her get to me tonight like she was trying to do.
Good Lord! I guess you weren’t kidding about the wife issue. Sounds like a really unhealthy mental situation for you on a consistent basis. Maybe she could benefit from some S&A support?!
Just remembered I have a bottle of slow release caffeine (100 mg in each capsule). Going to see how that does with SAS tomorrow.
Impressed to see that this is working for you as well...that really says something!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was feeling a bit anxious (not anxiety just anxious) coming home from work today. The wife was texting some hateful sh1t before I got home. I could have used another cap of SAS for sure. I still stuck with just two today. Anyway, I didn’t let her get to me tonight like she was trying to do.
I’m sorry to hear that she was being that way to you. I’m very glad you’re finding the product to help you.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First cap of SAS this morning at 6am on an empty stomach.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good Lord! I guess you weren’t kidding about the wife issue. Sounds like a really unhealthy mental situation for you on a consistent basis. Maybe she could benefit from some S&A support?!

Impressed to see that this is working for you as well...that really says something!
Yeah, I'm kind of the poster-child for atypical reaction to things (wife always gives me a hard time about it). I've taken SAS a couple more times (yesterday afternoon and this morning) and have had the same reactions (mild tiredness for the first couple hours, then energy and a boost in mood). I even cleaned the kitchen and volunteered to fix dinner (one of my wife's more complicated recipes; which typically stress me out because there's so many things cooking at the same time) last night....lately I've just been crashing on the couch when I get home.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First cap of SAS this morning at 6am on an empty stomach.
Have you tried taking it with agmatine or magnesium l-threonate yet (both seemingly potentiating the effects of pretty much everything)?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you tried taking it with agmatine or magnesium l-threonate yet (both seemingly potentiating the effects of pretty much everything)?
Agmatine may be interesting.

I could see magnesium l-threonate potentiating but could also see it possibly having a sedating effect.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agmatine may be interesting.

I could see magnesium l-threonate potentiating but could also see it possibly having a sedating effect.
I was thinking about maybe adding the agmatine to the growth factor xt serving before bed (since it's pretty sedating to me).

Yeah, for some magnesium l-threonate would be sedating. However, for me it seems to be the only form I can take during the daytime without getting tired (can't take any form before bed without it resulting in insomnia; based on years of trial and error of every form of magnesium...weird response, I know). I've often taken a full 3 capsule serving in the morning and if anything, it gives me pretty good energy (a single capsule doesn't do this and if anything, does make me a little tired). Two capsules (roughly 100 mg of elemental magnesium) of this form per serving seems to be the sweet spot for daytime use with providing some focus and energy...just doesn't do anything for my anxiety.

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t taken them at the same time, but I have done all in the same day before. I usually get agmatine in my morning preworkout (4-5x per week) and I take 600mg every night before bed. I also rotate different forms of magnesium at night including MagTein.

I just haven’t taken either at the same time as SAS.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My work schedule was hectic this morning. I felt locked-in today in a good way. Today has gone exceptionally well.

This product is eliminating my (constant) background anxiety I have been dealing with during conversations. I am able to concentrate on what the person is trying to convey instead of just trying find ways to get out of the conversation. Not sure if that makes sense, but that’s how I have been feeling lately (especially the past couple of days).

I am starting to think my anxiety was even worse then I thought and this product has opened my eyes to it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I'm kind of the poster-child for atypical reaction to things (wife always gives me a hard time about it). I've taken SAS a couple more times (yesterday afternoon and this morning) and have had the same reactions (mild tiredness for the first couple hours, then energy and a boost in mood). I even cleaned the kitchen and volunteered to fix dinner (one of my wife's more complicated recipes; which typically stress me out because there's so many things cooking at the same time) last night....lately I've just been crashing on the couch when I get home.
My work schedule was hectic this morning. I felt locked-in today in a good way. Today has gone exceptionally well.

This product is eliminating my (constant) background anxiety I have been dealing with during conversations. I am able to concentrate on what the person is trying to convey instead of just trying find ways to get out of the conversation. Not sure if that makes sense, but that’s how I have been feeling lately (especially the past couple of days).

I am starting to think my anxiety was even worse then I thought and this product has opened my eyes to it.
It’s like you are both transforming into social butterflies! 🦋

My only fear is that one of these days I am going to log on here and discover that one of you has been seeking out opportunities for “small chat”..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

That’s great to hear. I’ve noticed taking it myself that I’m more ‘in tune’ if that makes sense.

And I can relate to that too - I think we can get so used to living with a certain level of anxiety that we don’t realize how bad it is until we find something to make it better. It’s like adjusting to a new normal but in a positive way.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My only fear is that one of these days I am going to log on here and discover that one of you has been seeking out opportunities for “small chat”..
I don't think there's a supplement or drug in the world that's strong enough to turn me into a social butterfly....

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

This is one of the main reasons why I bought this product. I think the social anxiety is what gets to me the most, especially with the type of work I do. If this helps that in anyways (and it sounds like it does), the. I would consider this a huge winner!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

🤣🤣🤣

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s great to hear. I’ve noticed taking it myself that I’m more ‘in tune’ if that makes sense.

And I can relate to that too - I think we can get so used to living with a certain level of anxiety that we don’t realize how bad it is until we find something to make it better. It’s like adjusting to a new normal but in a positive way.
Truth!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is one of the main reasons why I bought this product. I think the social anxiety is what gets to me the most, especially with the type of work I do. If this helps that in anyways (and it sounds like it does), the. I would consider this a huge winner!
It has made a big difference with social anxiety for me. It’s definitely going to be a staple for me.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think there's a supplement or drug in the world that's strong enough to turn me into a social butterfly....
Addy did that for me haha

Just got caught up on the past few days of posts in here though, thoroughly surprised by the results I am glad it is working out so well for you @ELROCK. Thank you for opening up about everything as well, I know it’s not always easy but for every person posting here there are tons of lurkers as well. You are definitely helping people by being open with your struggles.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Addy did that for me haha

Just got caught up on the past few days of posts in here though, thoroughly surprised by the results I am glad it is working out so well for you @ELROCK. Thank you for opening up about everything as well, I know it’s not always easy but for every person posting here there are tons of lurkers as well. You are definitely helping people by being open with your struggles.
Appreciate that. I hope it does help others on here too. When I started this log I figured I would try to be as open as I can about my life stress/struggle/anxieties. I felt like if I wasn’t going to do that then the log really wouldn’t benefit anyone. I gotta say though I am floored by how effective the product has been for me so far.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning was my first cap of S&A at 6am on empty stomach. I had a strong workout this morning with OG Kraken (200mg caffeine plus other stims) and 2 grams cordyceps.

Feeling good so far today. Work schedule is light today. Which is nice it will give me time to get caught up on the my admin responsibilities. You know the boring behind the scenes stuff of a business.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This morning was my first cap of S&A at 6am on empty stomach. I had a strong workout this morning with OG Kraken (200mg caffeine plus other stims) and 2 grams cordyceps.

Feeling good so far today. Work schedule is light today. Which is nice it will give me time to get caught up on the my admin responsibilities. You know the boring behind the scenes stuff of a business.
Ughhh, I hate admin days at work. I try to avoid those as much as possible...partly because they require me to interact with others (they don't call me the office hermit here for nothing).

Actually made the mistake last night of giving another sleep product one last try (found it buried in my pantry last night while cleaning). Unfortunately, I had forgotten how I negatively react to large doses (3 g) of glycine. My wife reminded me of it when noticing my down/depressed mood this morning (that plus the really poor sleep last night). Anyone keep a diary or notebook of your reactions to supplements/nootropics (to remind yourself of those you don't react well to)? Needless to say I threw that product away this morning so I wouldn't make the same mistake again.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ughhh, I hate admin days at work. I try to avoid those as much as possible...partly because they require me to interact with others (they don't call me the office hermit here for nothing).

Actually made the mistake last night of giving another sleep product one last try (found it buried in my pantry last night while cleaning). Unfortunately, I had forgotten how I negatively react to large doses (3 g) of glycine. My wife reminded me of it when noticing my down/depressed mood this morning (that plus the really poor sleep last night). Anyone keep a diary or notebook of your reactions to supplements/nootropics (to remind yourself of those you don't react well to)? Needless to say I threw that product away this morning so I wouldn't make the same mistake again.
Personally, I like 1-2 grams of glycine before bed. I haven’t really gone above that though.

Your idea about keeping a notebook on how you react to different ingredients, nootropics and supplements sounds helpful to me. Especially with nootropics since effects can be so user dependent.

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bought 3 bottles of Stress & Anxiety Support at DPS last night for only 20 bucks a bottle!

I am going to give a bottle to my brother when I see him next month. He works at NYBOT so very stressful job. He has 3 kids and 1 is special needs. He could use some stress support.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought 3 bottles of Stress & Anxiety Support at DPS last night for only 20 bucks a bottle!

I am going to give a bottle to my brother when I see him next month. He works at NYBOT so very stressful job. He has 3 kids and 1 is special needs. He could use some stress support.
Might pick some of this up when they get AE in stock. This shoulder issue and missing the gym has given me a bit of anxiety the past couple of days. Hate the feeling of not progressing towards my goals, I need to find another hobby for sure. Have a friend that I think could use some as well

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might pick some of this up when they get AE in stock. This shoulder issue and missing the gym has given me a bit of anxiety the past couple of days. Hate the feeling of not progressing towards my goals, I need to find another hobby for sure. Have a friend that I think could use some as well

I planned to buy both from them at the same time. It showed out of stock (or maybe they didn’t get stock yet?). I still went through with placing the order and will order AE on my next purchase from there or from Strong.

I feel better overall on workout days. I use it to clear my head. Maybe try getting at least some cardio in since you are having shoulder issues?

My goal for everyday is to get at least a 30min workout in. That usually turns into 5 days a week sometimes 4. When I get less then 3 days I will get stressed out easy and my anxiety goes up and my mood will go way down.

Last edited:
Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel better overall on workout days. I use it to clear my head. Maybe try getting at least some cardio in since you are having shoulder issues?
Not the solution I want but probably the one I need, going to get this ab workout in then bust out my stair climber for a good ol HIIT session. What all do you do for cardio? I’ve always hated it tbh.

Agree about the gym though, it’s definitely my happy place. Doesn’t matter how bad my day is, if I can get a good workout in I always feel better. Being sore everyday is constant reminder that I am progressing towards my goals, and that is a powerful motivator for me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not the solution I want but probably the one I need, going to get this ab workout in then bust out my stair climber for a good ol HIIT session. What all do you do for cardio? I’ve always hated it tbh.

Agree about the gym though, it’s definitely my happy place. Doesn’t matter how bad my day is, if I can get a good workout in I always feel better. Being sore everyday is constant reminder that I am progressing towards my goals, and that is a powerful motivator for me.
HIIT style training is a great for the cardiovascular system. I just wasn’t sure if you can still manage it with your shoulder. For cardio I like the bike and the stair climber.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tonight I took an epsom salt bath plus a few drops of lavender oil in it with my youngest for like 45 mins. It felt great. My legs were tired and already tight and sore from my morning lower body workout.

I am relaxing now watching some Black Mirror.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Awesome. If you don’t mind, let us know how he likes it. Also, even if he doesn’t post here, an online review on social media or a retailer site would mean a lot. We really want to spread the word about this in hopes that it helps as many people as possible.

DPS has AE in transit to them. They should get it in either tomorrow or Monday.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive seriously got to get in in this. New house, career instability, first child on the way, this might be what i need. Im glad you're seeing some benefits for it man!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone keep a diary or notebook of your reactions to supplements/nootropics (to remind yourself of those you don't react well to)? Needless to say I threw that product away this morning so I wouldn't make the same mistake again.
I used to type out my thoughts in a word document on my computer when I was trying to find a substitute for Paxil, which basically stopped working. It was a mixed bag of prescription antidepressants and supplements. I went through like 7 or so antidepressants at the time (over a year or two), and it was quite valuable to log that for myself.

There were quite a few supplements too: adrenal optimizer blends, anti-anxiety, sleep support type stuff. Everything from Rhodiola, L-Tyrosine, 5-HTP, SAMe, SJW, Trytophan, Melatonin, GABA, and many more. It was indeed helpful for me at the time, as I would easily forget how I reacted to things or what side effects I experienced.

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took my first cap of the day at 6:45am with breakfast.

Drinking a C4 RTD Natural Zero strawberry coconut and it tastes terrible. Since it tastes so bad I figured I should make it more effective since I am just going to chug it. I added 60mg caffeine powder (now 180mg) and 1 gram of taurine (now 2 grams).

Don’t buy this strawberry coconut!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Good to know on the strawberry coconut. They don't seem like those two flavors would go well together anyways.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took my first cap of the day at 6:45am with breakfast.

Drinking a C4 RTD Natural Zero strawberry coconut and it tastes terrible. Since it tastes so bad I figured I should make it more effective since I am just going to chug it. I added 60mg caffeine powder (now 180mg) and 1 gram of taurine (now 2 grams).

Don’t buy this strawberry coconut!
Same goes with their c4 energy blueberry lemonade....☹

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So today I did get a bit stressed out. No panic or anxiety just a bit overwhelmed/stressed for a part of the day. It is Friday and a shortened day, but the same amount of work I need to complete.

Still thankful it didn’t or hasn’t turned into actual anxiety.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know I really took a chance on that flavor and it’s way bad.
Well now you know. I've done that so many times with aminos, pre workouts, protein bars etc. Just trying new flavors that sound interesting but end up not tasting good at all. ha

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 184420

I am very appreciative and thankful to be able to log this for SNS! Steve (SNS owner) is a stand-up guy and as transparent as it comes. He sent me a bottle of this new product before it was even released because he knows I battle with anxiety.
Steve is most definitely a stand up guy! Just met him and have a man crush on him lol. Jk, no-homo Steve.

And best of luck w the product and ty for the log @ELROCK

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I just read your story and it inspiration to me brother. I am currently involved with a woman who has three kids, 3 7 + 9 and I definitely understand the gorilla on the back feeling just getting involved here and I am also trying to start my own business so I can only imagine what you've gone through and have much respect and appreciate you sharing your story here as it means a lot to many of us I'm sure

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did 1 cap at 8am on an empty stomach (30 mins before breakfast). I got an hour workout in after breakfast. I did White Flash (300mg caffeine) and 2 grams cordyceps.

I did my second cap at 3pm.

I felt fatigued all damn day. Even with the preworkout I was forcing myself to get to the gym. After the gym felt tired and almost lethargic. My body is pretty damn sore so it’s probably just that.

The kids were little maniacs today! It was tough keeping up with them and trying to keep them in check.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Steve is most definitely a stand up guy! Just met him and have a man crush on him lol. Jk, no-homo Steve.

And best of luck w the product and ty for the log @ELROCK
That’s cool. Where did you guys meet?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man I just read your story and it inspiration to me brother. I am currently involved with a woman who has three kids, 3 7 + 9 and I definitely understand the gorilla on the back feeling just getting involved here and I am also trying to start my own business so I can only imagine what you've gone through and have much respect and appreciate you sharing your story here as it means a lot to many of us I'm sure
Appreciate the words man! Best of luck to you!

Are you going to get yourself some Stress & Anxiety Support?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning was 1 cap of SAS at 8am with breakfast. Then church and gym after that. The preworkout today was OG Kraken and 2 grams cordyceps. Good workout today!

Overall, feel good today. Good mood, no anxiety and good energy.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar