• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Focus, Motivation, Mental Energy, & More
Advanced Nootropic & Cognitive Support
300 Mg. Per Capsule

Sabroxy XT print (90caps) (RENDERING) GROUP.png

Sabroxy XT print (90caps) (SUPP FACTS).png

Sabroxy® is a standardized extract from the bark of the Oroxylum Indicum tree that contains a minimum of 10% Oroxylin A. It is commonly used to support improved focus, motivation, and mental energy as well as skin, respiratory, and immune system health.

Sabroxy® XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Improved Focus
  • Motivation
  • Mental Energy
  • Skin Health & Nourishment
  • Improved Cognitive Function
  • Neurogenesis (Neuron Formation)
  • Respiratory Health & Immune Support
  • 27 Grams (27,000 Mg.) Sabroxy® Per Bottle
  • Nootropic, Longevity, & Anti-Aging Support
Ask Yourself a few questions:
  • Are you lacking in motivation?
  • Do you suffer from brain fog?
  • Do you feel like you can’t focus or concentrate?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Sabroxy may of interest to you.

What is Sabroxy®?
Sabroxy® is a fascinating ingredient that is a standardized extract from the bark of the Oroxylum Indicum tree and is standardized to a minimum of 10% Oroxylin A. In addition to its Oroxylin A content, Sabroxy also possesses a variety of other pharmacologically active phytoconstituents including flavones and their glycosides, triterpenoids, stilbenoids, anthraquinones, phenolic acids, fatty acids, and alkaloids. Out of the many phytoconstituents found in Sabroxy®, some of the most significant ones are Baicalein, Oroxylin A, Chrysin, and their derivatives.

The Oroxylum Indicum tree that Sabroxy® is derived from has a history of use in Ayurvedic medicine for its cognitive health benefits including mental alertness, memory, & motivation as well as to support respiratory health, libido, healthy immune support, and for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Sabroxy® was found to substantially promote focus and motivation during trials. When compared to other extracts with similar mechanisms, Sabroxy® was deemed the most effective for promoting focus and supporting motivation and outperformed various other compounds by a wide margin!

What is Oroxylin A?
Oroxylin A is a flavone that comes from the Oroxylum Indicum tree, which exists widely in India and Southeast Asia and has an extensive history of use in Ayurvedic medicine.

Oroxylin A has been widely researched around the world and has been shown in studies to possess a broad spectrum of potential cognitive benefits including improved focus, motivation, & mental energy as well as improved skin health, respiratory health, and immune support.

Oroxylin A has also been shown to help support neurogenesis (neuron formation) and cognitive function through its promotion of CREB (cAMP response element binding protein) and BDNF (brain derived neurotrophic factor). Neurogenesis is the process by which new neurons are formed in the brain.

In addition, Oroxylin A has been the subject of recent research for its potential anti-inflammatory benefits. In animal studies, it was discovered that Oroxylin A appears to regulate COX-2, a key component in balancing inflammation levels. In vivo studies also supported Oroxylin A helping to balance inflammation levels through regulating SHCBP1. This research concluded that Oroxylin A appears to promote skin health, which supports anecdotal reports of people taking Oroxylin A for skin benefits.

Interestingly, even though many people don’t associate balanced inflammation levels with cognitive function, research has shown that Oroxylin A’s interactions with the above pathways can indirectly support the foundation of cognitive faculties. Combined with Oroxylin A’s interactions with CREB and BDNF, this shows great potential to help promote cognition from the ground up!

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS Sabroxy® XT can be stacked with Focus XT, Stress & Anxiety Support, KannaEase, and/or a wide variety of other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For a limited time, save 20% off on Sabroxy XT with coupon code: sabroxyxt20

The coupon code is valid on individual units and the already discounted 3 pack price :)

Sabroxy XT:

Sabroxy XT - 3 Pack:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sabroxy XT is also available now at DPS, they already have it listed and in stock.

It is also available for sale and ready to ship to any other retailers that are interested in buying it to offer to their customers.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A group of us have been having a lot of longevity and anti-aging supplement discussion across several different threads lately and something I've said a lot is that one of the challenges as a brand to make a comprehensive anti-aging and longevity product is that those terms mean different things to different people. To some it may mean healthy and beauty, to others it may mean neuroprotective properties and helping stay mentally sharp, etc.

Sabroxy XT is a great ingredient that in my opinion really falls into the category of a true anti-aging and longevity ingredient in the sense that it helps support focus, motivation, cognitive health, skin health, has neuroprotective properties, and much more.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another great add to the SNS line up.

NattyJuicer

Awards
Omg omg omg
This is great ingredient !!!!
im excited to try this shiiiiiit, thank you so much for bringing these healthy supps to combat our day to day battle with all the toxins around us food water air,
It’s very unfortunate that the system is making us sick at this point…. The more I dig deep in health and longevity the more I find out that what I thought was healthy couple years ago has completely changed now . Def u gotta pay attention to what’s around us and unless u make 6 figures u can’t afford to eat healthy etc !
Thank you Steve for the good supps that help us with our health journey

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used sabroxy before from another vendor and did not notice much, but have never been steered wrong with SNS. I ordered a bottle just now to try out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used sabroxy before from another vendor and did not notice much, but have never been steered wrong with SNS. I ordered a bottle just now to try out.
same 10% Oroxylin ?
def would be interested to hear the comparison.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
same 10% Oroxylin ?
def would be interested to hear the comparison.
Sabroxy is a clinically researched branded ingredient from Sabinsa.
It is the branded name for Oroxylum indicum extract and is standardized to 10% Oroxylin A.

As with any branded ingredient, there may be generic versions out there and there may be brands out there that claim to use the branded versions that don't. This can become significant on an ingredient like this because the extraction process to reach the 10% Oroxylin A content is not simple and that's why you see large companies like Sabinsa perfecting it, doing studies on it, etc.

With that said, I prefer to focus on feedback on our product and not comparisons to other brands; and especially not in this thread.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the faith and confidence. I'm intentionally not discussing other brands in this thread bc I have a policy of not putting other brands down; but I definitely look forward to your feedback on Sabroxy XT.

Sabroxy is a great ingredient in my opinion. It has great data on it and this is one that I tried personally and had some other people try at some different dosages to see where it really seemed to work and 300 mg. is where it stood out best to me and most of the others that I had try it.

With all nootropic ingredients, I think that it is important to note that all nootropics may affect different people differently and that it can also be about realistic expectations. I know that you know this, just mentioning it for anyone reading that may not.

For me, I notice that it really helps with motivation and clearing brain fog; and seeming to help me power through tasks when otherwise I may would get bogged down or distracted.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Timing was perfect because I also needed to stock up on Cissus, liver support, etc.. so my cabinet will be a lot of SNS blue and black labels in the next few days.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the first time I've heard of this ingredient, which is rare! So very interested to hear about the uses/benefits.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is a solid ingredient that is perfectly dosed in my opinion. This bottle will last me 3 months. Good deal!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Timing was perfect because I also needed to stock up on Cissus, liver support, etc.. so my cabinet will be a lot of SNS blue and black labels in the next few days.
Thank you. Liver Assist XT is a great product and so is Cissus XT. We are out of Cissus XT capsules at the moment but have the powder in stock. We are hoping to have the capsules back in very soon as well.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the confirmation on the cissus, I looked at several places for the capsules and ended up just getting the powder to add into my morning shake. Hoping it doesn't taste horrible, Lol, I've only ever taken caps.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the confirmation on the cissus, I looked at several places for the capsules and ended up just getting the powder to add into my morning shake. Hoping it doesn't taste horrible, Lol, I've only ever taken caps.
I haven’t tried cissus, but I’ve heard it’s pretty bad.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excited for this!

I am someone that rotates my pre’s a lot so as not to build a tolerance to the same thing, is this better used here and there or ran for a month straight?

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Its a hit or miss product. Some react well to just 100mg , while others dont notice anything at 500mg.
its a DRI.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews for this ingredient but the only issue that some mentioned was quick tolerance buildup..
Would you recommend cycling this perhaps?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven’t tried cissus, but I’ve heard it’s pretty bad.
I don't think that it's as bad as some people make it out to be. It's not something I'd want to swish around in my mouth and intentionally let settle on my taste buds but that's the case with 99% of herbal ingredients.

Two different cheat methods on this:
- Throw it into back of mouth instead of on the tastebuds.
- Mix it in tea &/or wash it down with tea.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cissus powder here from sns and it tastes fine. Zero issues.
Thanks. I agree. I don't think its bad at all compared to some other things I've tried.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For what it’s worth, I have no problem adding black seed extract or naringin to my shakes, so I’ll probably be okay. Lol

NattyJuicer

Awards
For what it’s worth, I have no problem adding black seed extract or naringin to my shakes, so I’ll probably be okay. Lol
Black seed extract oil?
If yes oh Man U r a legend , that stuff taste nasty !!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a nootropic ive never used. Definately gonna stack it with Focus-XT in the future!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excited for this!

I am someone that rotates my pre’s a lot so as not to build a tolerance to the same thing, is this better used here and there or ran for a month straight?
It really depends on the individual and what you're using it for. For the long-term neuroprotective benefits and anti-aging and longevity benefits, those would be achieved with daily use. If you're looking for the focus and motivation benefits, some people say they get better results with continuous use while other people like taking it as needed.

I think that a lot of what people think of as a "tolerance" to many things is really just them getting used to the way they feel on something and that feeling becoming their new normal - so its not that some things don't work anymore, its just that people get used to the way they feel on them and that becomes normal and they don't realize how much something was helping until they stop it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews for this ingredient but the only issue that some mentioned was quick tolerance buildup..
Would you recommend cycling this perhaps?
I think that it depends on what a person is taking it for. The long term neuroprotective benefits and anti-aging and longevity properties are going to be based on long-term use.

I had just replied above about this before seeing your post on this - so that all applies too.

For me, I've tried it both ways and I can tell a good difference with it, especially stacked with Focus XT. In my case, I'm very interested in the long-term benefits of it so it'll likely be a long term use situation for me.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like this would go very well with some Focus Xt. @sns Any ETA? I know things are slower than usual. This isn't a push, but consider this a push.

InBat47

Awards
What are you suggesting for dosing? 1 cap a day or have people run this higher or multiple times per day? Looks solid regardless. Thanks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are you suggesting for dosing? 1 cap a day or have people run this higher or multiple times per day? Looks solid regardless. Thanks.

InBat47

Awards
Sorry I meant maybe a little more in depth from individuals who have tried as I just haven't seen a ton of feedback on this. SNS does usually have pretty spot on recommendations on their labels though.

I am planning to pop 1 cap upon waking for an extended period just wondering if anyone has used higher in a single dose or later in the day when they do higher.

Thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like this would go very well with some Focus Xt. @sns Any ETA? I know things are slower than usual. This isn't a push, but consider this a push.
I'm doing my best. Almost all of the flavor samples are approved at the new cm and they are in the production lineup. I'm hoping they'll start to come back in within the next 4 to 6 weeks. Once we get restocked on most or all of the flavors, we will have several new flavors coming out as well.

I'm looking forward to getting it back in stock. It's really sucked being out of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry I meant maybe a little more in depth from individuals who have tried as I just haven't seen a ton of feedback on this. SNS does usually have pretty spot on recommendations on their labels though.

I am planning to pop 1 cap upon waking for an extended period just wondering if anyone has used higher in a single dose or later in the day when they do higher.

Thanks!
When Sabroxy first started being talked about, people were trying a lot of different dosages.

To try to determine the best dosage, we had had people try out some different dosages to see what worked best for them.

As with anything, individual response may vary so you can try different dosages to see what works best for you; but here is common feedback that we received:
  • The most common feedback and what I saw myself was that 300 mg. was the dosage where people seemed to really be able to start feeling it - so that's why we went with 300 mg. per capsule.
  • For dosing at one time, most people couldn't tell a difference between 300 mg., 400 mg., and 500 mg. per dose.
  • Most people could feel a better difference taking 300 mg. twice per day rather than 600 mg. once per day, but taking 600 mg. at once did seem to be better than 500 mg. at once. I personally fell into the category that much preferred 300 mg. twice per day to 600 mg. once per day - but one would have to try it and see for themselves.
  • We did not have many people go above 600 mg. per day for our experiments, but Sabinsa does say that it can be taken at up to 900 mg. per day so we do account for that on our dosage suggestions.
^^^ This was all based on dosages that one could 'feel' bc it was just a dosing experiment.

The findings that we had seemed to also line up most of the feedback I'd read in other places as well.

As I noted in a post above, some people may say that they get used to Sabroxy and don't feel it as much with daily use. For me, I didn't feel so much that I got used to Sabroxy as I got used to feeling the way I did on it so it took me stopping it to realize how much it was helping me.

Now, I want to point out that everything above is based on feeling it - and I say that because for people that may be interested in using it for its long-term neuroprotective benefits (including me) would likely find the best results for that at 1 capsule 2 to 3 times per day.

I hope that this all makes sense.

InBat47

Awards
When Sabroxy first started being talked about, people were trying a lot of different dosages.

To try to determine the best dosage, we had had people try out some different dosages to see what worked best for them.

As with anything, individual response may vary so you can try different dosages to see what works best for you; but here is common feedback that we received:
  • The most common feedback and what I saw myself was that 300 mg. was the dosage where people seemed to really be able to start feeling it - so that's why we went with 300 mg. per capsule.
  • For dosing at one time, most people couldn't tell a difference between 300 mg., 400 mg., and 500 mg. per dose.
  • Most people could feel a better difference taking 300 mg. twice per day rather than 600 mg. once per day, but taking 600 mg. at once did seem to be better than 500 mg. at once. I personally fell into the category that much preferred 300 mg. twice per day to 600 mg. once per day - but one would have to try it and see for themselves.
  • We did not have many people go above 600 mg. per day for our experiments, but Sabinsa does say that it can be taken at up to 900 mg. per day so we do account for that on our dosage suggestions.
^^^ This was all based on dosages that one could 'feel' bc it was just a dosing experiment.

The findings that we had seemed to also line up most of the feedback I'd read in other places as well.

As I noted in a post above, some people may say that they get used to Sabroxy and don't feel it as much with daily use. For me, I didn't feel so much that I got used to Sabroxy as I got used to feeling the way I did on it so it took me stopping it to realize how much it was helping me.

Now, I want to point out that everything above is based on feeling it - and I say that because for people that may be interested in using it for its long-term neuroprotective benefits (including me) would likely find the best results for that at 1 capsule 2 to 3 times per day.

I hope that this all makes sense.
This was perfect. Thank you. Will try a couple ways out when mine gets here this week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This was perfect. Thank you. Will try a couple ways out when mine gets here this week.
Thanks. I'm glad that helped. I look forward to seeing how you like it and which way you like to best dose it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine is hopefully coming today!

It actually showed up an hour after posting this- quick shipping.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

josun

Awards
  • Established
Any reason why I can't take Sabroxy with my Adderal?