SNS Sabroxy XT - Focus, Motivation, Cognitive Support, & More - Now Available

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well we shall see. I've got some KSM ash, Holy Basil, Rutaecarpine to help with the symptoms of caffeine withdrawal and hopefully the Sabroxy will provide a needed boost in motivation.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope it works for you !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could this be used to come off stims?
Yes, I've heard of several people using Sabroxy to help them with focus and motivation while coming off of stims and caffeine.

I've scaled my caffeine intake way back myself since I've been using it. Not on purpose, just bc I haven't needed as much. So I definitely think it would help with what you're looking for.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking at this I just thought it might be really good for fasted cardio

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking at this I just thought it might be really good for fasted cardio
I agree. I think it could be very good for that, especially for someone like me that always needed extra motivation to do cardio to begin with.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree. I think it could be very good for that, especially for someone like me that always needed extra motivation to do cardio to begin with.
I need all the motivation I can get for cardio, Lifting days I go to bed the night before and can't wait to get up at 3am, cardio days I drag myself out of bed !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I need all the motivation I can get for cardio, Lifting days I go to bed the night before and can't wait to get up at 3am, cardio days I drag myself out of bed !!
I've seen your workout times - I'm more likely to still be awake at 3am than waking up at 3 am haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've seen your workout times - I'm more likely to still be awake at 3am than waking up at 3 am haha.
My business partner and I have a running joke, because I get up about the time he goes to bed, but it works out great I open up in the morning and he closes in the evening.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My business partner and I have a running joke, because I get up about the time he goes to bed, but it works out great I open up in the morning and he closes in the evening.
Hey, that makes perfect sense to me.

My office manager comes in early but I rarely ever come in before 10 am because a lot of nights I'm still up working at 2 or 3 am.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
-Random note on these things...I was busy getting ready for some evening work and I mistakenly took 1 Sabroxy with my second AXT dose instead of my second Amentoflavone XT. I was almost late for work because I found myself super occupied with doing chores that needed to be done. Then as driving my mind felt like it was in overdrive and I couldn't stop trying to piece together abstract thoughts bouncing around in my head and like driving was "not stimulating" enough for my mind. I then realized that when I thought back that I grabbed the SNS bottle to the RIGHT of my AXT not the left (I keep my Amento on the left not the right) and that it wasn't sticky (I grabbed those discounted sticky Amentoflavone bottles during the sales). Its been awhile since I did more than 1 cap of Sabroxy and it definitely was a pretty crazy experience this time, I'll have to pop a second pill more often when I really need to do some mentally taxing work or need some extra motivation.
Random thoughts from my log during a mistaken dosing of Sabroxy. Pretty effective for me still and this is easily becoming one of my favorite ingredients lately.