SNS Sabroxy XT - Focus, Motivation, Cognitive Support, & More - Now Available

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First cap down the hatch. Updates later.
Either the added focus gave him the brainpower to Bend the space time continuum and he's in another time line right now, or he's dead. 🤣

Last edited:
R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Either the added focus gave him the brainpower to Bend the space time continuum and he's in mother time line right now, or he's dead. 🤣
Was waiting a week at least to try and give a full update. Haven't had the time today yet though, but I really like it so far.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I wanted to give it a week or so to assess. What I found is that it is pretty acute acting and the first few days it was noticeable in terms of some heightened sense of mental alertness and a desire to get some stuff done. It wasn't overly strong but there was no question it was working and someone that doesn't tinker with neurotransmitters or brain hack like I do might see it differently. On day 4 I noticed that I was actually getting tired about 60-90 minutes after taking it, rested it off and tried again in the afternoon with the same results. So I took a couple days off and tried it again, which brought the initial feel again.

In summary, I think someone looking for a mild motivator that doesn't create anxiety would enjoy this. There is some mental clarity as well which would be good for those days you are experiencing some brain fog and sluggishness. I don't know if it my own chemistry, but I would say that it would be better to not take everyday or to plan to cycle it for best effects.

Edit- It's been several weeks and one thing I would add is that the libido effects are apparent. It's been very strong and I can't attribute it to anything other than the Sabroxy since this began about a week after and nothing else has changed.

Last edited:
R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also literally had not read any reviews coming in to trying this and avoided this thread a little to try and not bias my results. I hope when I write it up soon it isn't completely off track haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any reason why I can't take Sabroxy with my Adderal?
I have to be careful how I answer that question because as being someone that actually works for the company I have to give the standard answer that you're asking a medical advice question, so I have to tell you that you should ask your doctor or pharmacist.

On the other hand, I can tell you that personally as someone who has a prescription for Adderrall myself, I love Sabroxy and take it as a daily use supplement :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also literally had not read any reviews coming in to trying this and avoided this thread a little to try and not bias my results. I hope when I write it up soon it isn't completely off track haha
I think that's a good way to go about it. I'm glad that you're liking it and look forward to hearing your feedback on it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When Sabroxy first started being talked about, people were trying a lot of different dosages.

To try to determine the best dosage, we had had people try out some different dosages to see what worked best for them.

As with anything, individual response may vary so you can try different dosages to see what works best for you; but here is common feedback that we received:
  • The most common feedback and what I saw myself was that 300 mg. was the dosage where people seemed to really be able to start feeling it - so that's why we went with 300 mg. per capsule.
  • For dosing at one time, most people couldn't tell a difference between 300 mg., 400 mg., and 500 mg. per dose.
  • Most people could feel a better difference taking 300 mg. twice per day rather than 600 mg. once per day, but taking 600 mg. at once did seem to be better than 500 mg. at once. I personally fell into the category that much preferred 300 mg. twice per day to 600 mg. once per day - but one would have to try it and see for themselves.
  • We did not have many people go above 600 mg. per day for our experiments, but Sabinsa does say that it can be taken at up to 900 mg. per day so we do account for that on our dosage suggestions.
^^^ This was all based on dosages that one could 'feel' bc it was just a dosing experiment.

The findings that we had seemed to also line up most of the feedback I'd read in other places as well.

As I noted in a post above, some people may say that they get used to Sabroxy and don't feel it as much with daily use. For me, I didn't feel so much that I got used to Sabroxy as I got used to feeling the way I did on it so it took me stopping it to realize how much it was helping me.

Now, I want to point out that everything above is based on feeling it - and I say that because for people that may be interested in using it for its long-term neuroprotective benefits (including me) would likely find the best results for that at 1 capsule 2 to 3 times per day.

I hope that this all makes sense.
I have been playing with dosing Sabroxy powder (100mg-550mg) and I find 250-300mg works best for me. So I think your product is dosed perfectly

DBee

DBee

Awards
I'm an RRT and manage life support in mostly the adult ICU and adult and pediatric ER. Interested in trying this out while at the hospital under high stress situations.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm an RRT and manage life support in mostly the adult ICU and adult and pediatric ER. Interested in trying this out while at the hospital under high stress situations.
I would love to hear your feedback on it if you try it. It helps me with focus but a big thing that it helps me with is when I feel overwhelmed and almost at that brain fog/confusion what do I do now state, it really helps me power through it and get things done. If it works the same way for you, I could see that being very useful for you in your situation.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok sorry for putting this off, I just don't spend much time on the boards lately.

This is also going to probably sound kind of dumb so I hope my analogy makes sense, it is admittedly a little dumb (I've been spending too much time on computer work fwiw).

First though, I have been using a couple weeks now. I have been taking 1 capsule upon waking with usually an energy drink consisting of 200mg caffeine.

First couple days I did seem to almost get a headache with dosing. There is a slight possibility that this was due to other circumstances, but (and this is going to sound dumb) it almost felt like my brain was decompressing/waking up. I've had a ton of brain fog the last year+ (not going to detail it a ton, but its been a pain) and this almost felt like it "opened" me back up.

Some things I didn't notice. It doesn't seem to wire me or give me energy. This doesn't feel like it is necessarily something I'd crave in a pre-workout in my experience. It also doesn't seem to make me feel super motivated. It doesn't decrease motivation, but I don't get any urge to go clean, do chores, etc. that some stimulants and other nootropic combos can tend to have on me.

Ok so back to my stupid analogy, Sabroxy XT seems to make me feel like my sense of awareness and focus broadens. I got this idea that it reminds me of the dumb advertisements for gaming monitors comparing full hd to 4k hd (linked below as an example). My normal focus and ability to concentrate isn't any less dialed in, things aren't "blurrier", but it feels like I am not always keeping a much larger frame of reference in mind and/or that I can draw connections from things "further" away from my focus with much more ease. I see the full picture so to speak. I feel less forgetful of tangential information that connects to whatever I am currently working on easier.

To kind of explain I feel like the usual choline based products tend to help me "dial in" or focus on a task. Sabroxy doesn't lessen this ability for me, but it doesn't seem to dial me in a ton either. Taking this in the morning gets me in a very aware state for nearly the whole day in a way that I am unsure if I am properly describing, but then when I use something like Focus XT later in the day or at the same time as Sabroxy I get this kind of crazy dialed in PLUS wider level of awareness.

Overall I think 1 cap in the morning for me is pretty sweet. I can't say the effects seem to be "building", but at the same time I feel like the last couple weeks my brain fog is much better (and in a roundabout way this has made my mood better as well). I think considering the price and how this feels I may just use this near indefinitely (or at least in some pretty solid 3 month cycles).

Side side note, I almost feel my breathing is better too.

Side side side note, I did start up Anabolic XT a couple days after this and it definitely increases my mood and energy levels, so there is a slight confounder there, but as far as the mind benefits I am feeling I feel safe putting most of that on Sabroxy XT.

I may come back with more feedback in the future but don't hold me to it if I don't. ;)

Attachments

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^ Very good descriptive analysis and I can relate to what you mean there.

I've commented that I feel that Sabroxy helps me with motivation, but like you pointed out, its not in a stimulant motivated have to go workout or clean my house type of way; its when I feel the brain fog has taken over and I can't figure out what to do or just feel kind of mentally exhausted, it seems like Sabroxy helps me power through it and get stuff done.

I agree too about the analogy you made about feeling like it broadens your mind or wakes up your mind.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 What kind of effect does this have on Arthritis ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 What kind of effect does this have on Arthritis ?
Sabroxy has a lot of potential benefits outside of just being a nootropic including anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, and joint health and mobility benefits.

It also supports skin and respiratory health and we've already had some feedback from people saying that they've noticed improvements in their complexion and also their breathing while using Sabroxy XT.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sabroxy has a lot of potential benefits outside of just being a nootropic including anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, and joint health and mobility benefits.

It also supports skin and respiratory health and we've already had some feedback from people saying that they've noticed improvements in their complexion and also their breathing while using Sabroxy XT.
Great, Now I need to put an order together !!

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya it’s a little confounded since I’m using anabolic XT as well but breathing is definitely improved. I’m breathing better and it’s making my RPE seem lower even when my heart rate is sky rocketing lately.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll probably do a full review after more use but I think this has been one of the most helpful single ingredients I’ve used in awhile. It’s making me feel more normal after some very long bouts of brain fog that have honestly left me depressed recently (being serious).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll probably do a full review after more use but I think this has been one of the most helpful single ingredients I’ve used in awhile. It’s making me feel more normal after some very long bouts of brain fog that have honestly left me depressed recently (being serious).
Thank you for the feedback on it.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been dealing with brain fog and depression. I've been dealing with both things as well since my accident, moreso than I ever have in my life, and I've noticed an improvement with Sabroxy XT too. I'm glad that it's helping you as well.

For me, depression wise, Stress & Anxiety Support + Sabroxy XT really helps take the edge off. It doesn't make it go away, nothing does, but it at least helps me function through it better than I could otherwise.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For me, depression wise, Stress & Anxiety Support + Sabroxy XT really helps take the edge off. It doesn't make it go away, nothing does, but it at least helps me function through it better than I could otherwise.
When I read this is reminds me of why I like your brand (and you) how many other company owners would say this?......... None, there answer would be It Makes me 100% Better !!

SNS = Honesty, Integrity & Quality - Thank you Steve !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I read this is reminds me of why I like your brand (and you) how many other company owners would say this?......... None, there answer would be It Makes me 100% Better !!

SNS = Honesty, Integrity & Quality - Thank you Steve !!
Thank you, I really appreciate that. That means a lot to me.

I really didn't even think about the way I phrased my answer, I just was answering honestly.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you, I really appreciate that. That means a lot to me.

I really didn't even think about the way I phrased my answer, I just was answering honestly.
And that is what makes you, you! Don't change a thing !!

N

NattyJuicer

Awards
I was waiting to give this a review after using it for a longer period
All I can say this will be a must have for me from now on

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was waiting to give this a review after using it for a longer period
All I can say this will be a must have for me from now on
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it and look forward to hearing your feedback.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried it yet??
Yeah, I posted my thoughts up in the thread. It works as intended for the most part, I believe. I did note that I am probably in a minority for overall effects because I have spent so many years tinkering with cognitive and motivational hacking that I pay attention to every detail. For those looking for a boost from baseline without any "speedy" or unnatural feel, will likely see nice results.

K

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I wanted to give it a week or so to assess. What I found is that it is pretty acute acting and the first few days it was noticeable in terms of some heightened sense of mental alertness and a desire to get some stuff done. It wasn't overly strong but there was no question it was working and someone that doesn't tinker with neurotransmitters or brain hack like I do might see it differently. On day 4 I noticed that I was actually getting tired about 60-90 minutes after taking it, rested it off and tried again in the afternoon with the same results. So I took a couple days off and tried it again, which brought the initial feel again.

In summary, I think someone looking for a mild motivator that doesn't create anxiety would enjoy this. There is some mental clarity as well which would be good for those days you are experiencing some brain fog and sluggishness. I don't know if it my own chemistry, but I would say that it would be better to not take everyday or to plan to cycle it for best effects.

Edit- It's been several weeks and one thing I would add is that the libido effects are apparent. It's been very strong and I can't attribute it to anything other than the Sabroxy since this began about a week after and nothing else has changed.
What dosages did you try? Did you bump up to 600mg?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have this on my list for my next SNS order !

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Finally got around to trying 600 mg this morning with a small Nitro coffee. I have my kids today and have decent amount planned for us today. Let’s see how it goes…

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I posted earlier my first experience with 600 mg but deleted it after noticing kisaj's post where he had a similar experience with it making him tired an hour or so later. I was even able to take a nap (which was actually pretty nice as sleep in general is a problem for me).

I decided to give it another try this morning. Experienced the same tiredness about an hour later. However, rather than lay down and rest, I decided to power through it and at least start on the weekend cleaning/chores (which I normally put off as long as possible). Well, it's now three hours later and I've completely finished all the cleaning and chores for the weekend. All while watching my kids.

In a way, 600 mg of sabroxy reminds me of roughly 50 mg of modafinil in that both (at those doses) make me sleepy but if I push past that initial feeling results in a very productive, and zoned in, experience. I'll have to play around with this some more and see if that experience continues.

Edit: forgot to add that I took it with a 12 oz redbull both times (which I often have in the morning, so very familiar with how that feels).

N

NattyJuicer

Awards
I posted earlier my first experience with 600 mg but deleted it after noticing kisaj's post where he had a similar experience with it making him tired an hour or so later. I was even able to take a nap (which was actually pretty nice as sleep in general is a problem for me).

I decided to give it another try this morning. Experienced the same tiredness about an hour later. However, rather than lay down and rest, I decided to power through it and at least start on the weekend cleaning/chores (which I normally put off as long as possible). Well, it's now three hours later and I've completely finished all the cleaning and chores for the weekend. All while watching my kids.

In a way, 600 mg of sabroxy reminds me of roughly 50 mg of modafinil in that both (at those doses) make me sleepy but if I push past that initial feeling results in a very productive, and zoned in, experience. I'll have to play around with this some more and see if that experience continues.

Edit: forgot to add that I took it with a 12 oz redbull both times (which I often have in the morning, so very familiar with how that feels).
Try without caffeine and sugar and let’s us know what u think !!!!
As caffeine and sugar cause somewhat of a crash…

N

NattyJuicer

Awards
Finally got around to trying 600 mg this morning with a small Nitro coffee. I have my kids today and have decent amount planned for us today. Let’s see how it goes…
How is it so far 👀

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try without caffeine and sugar and let’s us know what u think !!!!
As caffeine and sugar cause somewhat of a crash…
It was sugar free. Also, I doubt the tiredness was from a caffeine crash when it was only an hour after taking both the sabroxy and redbull (especially since the redbull alone stimulates me for roughly 5-6 hours). That being said, I do plan on trying it alone sometime soon. It's just very difficult to not have that morning caffeine fix. :)

N

NattyJuicer

Awards
It was sugar free. Also, I doubt the tiredness was from a caffeine crash when it was only an hour after taking both the sabroxy and redbull (especially since the redbull alone stimulates me for roughly 5-6 hours). That being said, I do plan on trying it alone sometime soon. It's just very difficult to not have that morning caffeine fix. :)
I know exactly what u mean I have to have my black coffee !
Also be aware of natural sweeteners effects

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now I know I'm placing an order !!!!

SNS Holloween.jpg

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We had a good busy day. The 600 mg dose is an improvement over the 300 mg dose for me. I like the 300 mg dose as a good base and I stack a couple other nootropics with it. With the 600 mg dose I don’t need to stack it with anything besides some coffee/caffeine. It feels more like natural energy then stimmy energy. I would say it provides wakefulness over stimulation. Cognitive enhancer, smooth light energy/wakefulness, faster mental processing and task completing.

After about maybe 4 hours I got a little tired, but I took in some more caffeine (150mg) and I was good to go. The cognitive enhancement lasted longer then the 4 hours for me.

The 600mg Sabroxy won’t blow you away with its effects, but I find it helpful for sure.

If I had to compare 600 mg of Sabroxy to another nootropic I would say it’s similar to the Mr Happy Stack.

I will play more with this dose. I will try it again next week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

I think that with Sabroxy XT, it's about finding the dosage that is right for an individual and even then, it may be that one dose or way of dosing is better for some days and another better for others.

I like 600 mg. per day but whether I take 600 mg. at once or 300 mg. twice depends on how I already feel and what I have planned for the day personally.

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

I think that with Sabroxy XT, it's about finding the dosage that is right for an individual and even then, it may be that one dose or way of dosing is better for some days and another better for others.

I like 600 mg. per day but whether I take 600 mg. at once or 300 mg. twice depends on how I already feel and what I have planned for the day personally.
Yeah, this supplement is going to be very handy for workdays. I often procrastinate and have trouble focusing on my work...at least, until the deadline for a submittal gets close. However, so far it seems like a higher dose of sabroxy will help keep me focused, and getting my projects completed, without needing that stress of waiting until the last minute to force me to focus and get things done.

N

NattyJuicer

Awards
We had a good busy day. The 600 mg dose is an improvement over the 300 mg dose for me. I like the 300 mg dose as a good base and I stack a couple other nootropics with it. With the 600 mg dose I don’t need to stack it with anything besides some coffee/caffeine. It feels more like natural energy then stimmy energy. I would say it provides wakefulness over stimulation. Cognitive enhancer, smooth light energy/wakefulness, faster mental processing and task completing.

After about maybe 4 hours I got a little tired, but I took in some more caffeine (150mg) and I was good to go. The cognitive enhancement lasted longer then the 4 hours for me.

The 600mg Sabroxy won’t blow you away with its effects, but I find it helpful for sure.

If I had to compare 600 mg of Sabroxy to another nootropic I would say it’s similar to the Mr Happy Stack.

I will play more with this dose. I will try it again next week.
Excellent
Fir ne it’s a game changer as I am a big procrastinator!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just ordered some, I can’t wait to try it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have any of you ADHD people try this yet, @MrKleen73and I would love to hear your thoughts !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reposted from another thread

Rocket3015 said:
I don't really notice it, but at the end of the day I got a lot of stuff done. The other thing I have noticed is I seem to be sleeping better, I take it a 3:30 am and go to bed at 8pm, but I swear I have been sleeping deeper since starting it ???? @sns8778 is this possible ?
SNS said;
Yes, it would be possible. So much of the attention on Sabroxy XT has been on the focus and motivation and productivity aspects, that a lot of people overlook that it has overall positive benefits on brain activity which could help promote more restful sleep.

Also, what you mentioned about not feeling it kick in but noticing that you get a lot more done - that's part of what its supposed to do and something unique about it - helping increase productivity without being a stimulant.

Some people do feel it kick in but I don't myself, but it definitely helps me be in a zone when doing things, whether its working on the computer or cleaning my garage. It's like I get a lot more done in the span of time and don't get distracted nearly as easily.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction Black Friday Sales are now live.

Coupon code: blackfriday30

Sabroxy XT - for a limited time, only 27.99 with coupon code blackfriday30

Sabroxy XT - 3 Pack - for a limited time, only 76.99 with coupon code blackfriday30

To see a full selection of SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction products:

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've enjoyed my first bottle so much I picked up another before I even ran out. I've been absolutely loving 1 cap upon waking and plan to try playing around more with higher dosing over the next month so I'll try to come back and share some thoughts if I notice anything particularly interesting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Sabroxy XT is back in stock.

To celebrate save 10% off on Sabroxy XT and the Sabroxy XT - 3 pack from now thru March 31st:

Coupon Code: backinstock10
Thru: Midnight March 31st or while supplies last

Sabroxy XT:
- Regular Price: 39.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 35.99 (save 4.00)

Sabroxy XT - 3 Pack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 98.99 (save an additional 11.00 for a total savings of 20.98)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could this be used to come off stims?
I don't know the answer to this, but I would think it could give you the same focus as a cup of coffee ..................