SNS RELOAD!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
SNS RELOAD
Don't forget to hold onto those empty containers guys,it doesn't get any easier than this to get free product.If you have not signed up to our newsletter,now is the time,with some big things happening in the near future for SNS you don't want to miss out on all the latest info and updates!
imagejpeg_2_24 (533x480).jpg

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
YESSSS, now I didnt save my bottles for just storing stuff in lol. Great idea guys.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's a great idea, especially since you're getting something for free for essentially your trash! Just another way SNS tries to say thanks to their customers.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool idea

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Is there anyway we can enter the UPC codes online?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 92521

Big big BIG thank you to SNS for this reload program! You guys were very generous in what you sent me!

SNS is hands down my favorite company! Quality products, Great prices, Awesome Reps, and always giving back to your customers. Team SNS for life :)
Thanks for your support Dan. If you have any questions training, nutrition or supplement related we are always available via PM as well.

:D

Edit: BTW, I admire your choice of product. PLCAR is underrated IMO/

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Label loyalty programs are great ways to give back to loyal repeat customers.

Lots of people are missing out by not participating

bdybldnaam

Awards
For US brothers only?

Have a couple of Xgels, Beta Alanine and Glycophase, but I'm in Europe

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, this reload offer is an amazing way of showing how awesome SNS is as a company.

I actually wrote in my letter for them to surprise me because every product I have tried has been amazing so far. This was my first time using PLCAR and it really is an underrated supplement.
Oh awesome! Glad you are enjoying it :)

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Do you need the bottles themselves or just the bar codes? I have a tub of Focus XT that would set me at 12 but I took off the shrink wrap label and threw it away:(

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
DAAAAAMMMMNNNN. Just re read the fine print. Oh well. Lets be real, itll be very soon that I have another SNS product to set me over. lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAAAAAMMMMNNNN. Just re read the fine print. Oh well. Lets be real, itll be very soon that I have another SNS product to set me over. lol
Nice .. Yeah all we need are the labels

I did the same thing with controlled labs product lol

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, making it just the labels makes it so much easier and cost effective with shipping. Such a great program, I mean, we're offing free products for essentially your trash. Just throw the labels in a drawer until you have enough.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR 500 is a full point right? I see PLCAR on the half point but didnt know if ALCAR counted the same?

Ca2pa

Awards
Some of the containers(focus xt) has a plastic label that's not glued to the tub, with these can I just cut the plastic UPC or glue it to the plastic?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Some of the containers(focus xt) has a plastic label that's not glued to the tub, with these can I just cut the plastic UPC or glue it to the plastic?
Hey man, we'll be getting an answer on this shortly

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This good for Canadian bros too? Please say yes! :)

bearstearns3

Awards
big fan of SNS xgels, cm, and focusxt but im a bit confused on how this works. so i can literally send the plastic label part only and discard the bottle itself? btw canadian brah checking in. please tell me canadians are included =(

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Where do these get sent? I have a bunch of stuff :) Also, I have a few bottles of reduce xt in which the label is glued on tight. Do I just send the bottles or try it to cut the UPC with the plastic still on?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Never got the pm bro....still wondering whether I should toss all these empty SNS bottles or not.....let me know please
mw1 will help you out here

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Where do these get sent? I have a bunch of stuff :) Also, I have a few bottles of reduce xt in which the label is glued on tight. Do I just send the bottles or try it to cut the UPC with the plastic still on?
Address is on poster on first page :)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you just cut the upc out with the plastic...I use a box cutter;)

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
you just cut the upc out with the plastic...I use a box cutter;)
Awesome. Will be sending them out shortly. Thanks for all the help plus this great deal!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice, subbed so I don't forget. Plan on stocking up this weekend.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Never knew about this. Pretty cool

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Quick question, anyone got a good way of getting the labels off? I have like half the labels of my bottles off, the other half I'm having trouble with ripping. Or could I use a small box and send a few bottles with the labels on them?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you need the plastic backing as well. I generally use an Exacto knife or something.