sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The program requirement is physical labels and receipts? Print out email receipts and mail it all together??
Physical labels are fine. Receipts are appreciated but we can process it with just labels (UPC's must be included).

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Physical labels are fine. Receipts are appreciated but we can process it with just labels (UPC's must be included).
wait.. do i have to remove the whole label? omg ive been cutting the tubs to just save the UPC´s...
i´ve sticked the labels from growth factor xt to the plastic part to not damage too much.. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

i believed i confused the label program of cl and thought its the same with sns...🤦‍♂️

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wait.. do i have to remove the whole label? omg ive been cutting the tubs to just save the UPC´s...
i´ve sticked the labels from growth factor xt to the plastic part to not damage too much.. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

i believed i confused the label program of cl and thought its the same with sns...🤦‍♂️
You can cut the UPC's, send the full labels, send the full bottles, etc. We are easy to get along with, we just have to have it somehow :)

Reactions: SMS