sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The program requirement is physical labels and receipts? Print out email receipts and mail it all together??
Physical labels are fine. Receipts are appreciated but we can process it with just labels (UPC's must be included).

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Physical labels are fine. Receipts are appreciated but we can process it with just labels (UPC's must be included).
wait.. do i have to remove the whole label? omg ive been cutting the tubs to just save the UPC´s...
i´ve sticked the labels from growth factor xt to the plastic part to not damage too much.. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

i believed i confused the label program of cl and thought its the same with sns...🤦‍♂️

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wait.. do i have to remove the whole label? omg ive been cutting the tubs to just save the UPC´s...
i´ve sticked the labels from growth factor xt to the plastic part to not damage too much.. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

i believed i confused the label program of cl and thought its the same with sns...🤦‍♂️
You can cut the UPC's, send the full labels, send the full bottles, etc. We are easy to get along with, we just have to have it somehow :)

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
With all of the new products being released, is there an updated points list for what is worth 1 vs .5? I'm swimming in labels like Scrooge McDuck.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With all of the new products being released, is there an updated points list for what is worth 1 vs .5? I'm swimming in labels like Scrooge McDuck.
I'll try to get that updated but I've really just been treating it like all the new ones being worth 1 point this year. But I do need to update it.

When I read that, the thought went through my head of Scrooge McDuck saying something like Scrooge doesn't have to swim, he has a yacht or something like that in the Scrooge McDuck voice haha. I love Duck Tales.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
😄

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just to clarify, we don't actually need receipts do we? I've just been saving my entire bottle(s) for a few years now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just to clarify, we don't actually need receipts do we? I've just been saving my entire bottle(s) for a few years now.
That's situational dependent. In your case, no.
But overall, that's one of those things where we do reserve the right to ask for them because we have had people try to scam us in the past though.

Also, for people that prefer to send the full bottles to us without cutting off the barcodes, that's fine too. We just made it where you could cut out the barcodes to save on shipping. But I know in my case, I'd be more likely just to send the full bottles than to take the time to cut them out. So that's up to the person.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
I'll try to get that updated but I've really just been treating it like all the new ones being worth 1 point this year. But I do need to update it.

When I read that, the thought went through my head of Scrooge McDuck saying something like Scrooge doesn't have to swim, he has a yacht or something like that in the Scrooge McDuck voice haha. I love Duck Tales.
Thanks for the reply (y)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I always forget about this.

I save 3-4 bottles, move and say "i'm never gonna get enough to be worth anything"

5 moves later.. I would've had 20+ bottles saved lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always forget about this.

I save 3-4 bottles, move and say "i'm never gonna get enough to be worth anything"

5 moves later.. I would've had 20+ bottles saved lol
haha i bet alot do this .. if saved over a year, i bet people can get anywhere from 1-3+ free bottles, its a great reward for loyal customers.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778

First off; Welcome back to the forums(I haven't said that yet). Hope your recovery is coming along well.

Can SNS labels be used to get free CEL products and vice versa?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778

First off; Welcome back to the forums(I haven't said that yet). Hope your recovery is coming along well.

Can SNS labels be used to get free CEL products and vice versa?
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

The SNS Reload program is only for SNS products. The reason is that even though here on AM, I don't mind people discussing them interchangeably for convenience, business wise they are completely separate companies - separate legal entities, separate websites, accounting, literally everything is separate - so on the backend side we have to keep things separate.

With that said, we have been considering starting a CEL rewards program as well. So I would encourage everyone to start saving their bottles and receipts/confirmations, but I can't promise an exact timeline for it..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do CEL products count ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do CEL products count ?
As a general rule, they do not. The reason is because since SNS and CEL are separate companies and have separate websites, it would be logistically difficult to have a rewards program that included both of them. I hope that makes sense.

But for anyone on here that wants to message me and let me know what they have, I'll try to help out and work with them on it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As a general rule, they do not. The reason is because since SNS and CEL are separate companies and have separate websites, it would be logistically difficult to have a rewards program that included both of them. I hope that makes sense.

But for anyone on here that wants to message me and let me know what they have, I'll try to help out and work with them on it.
No problem

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got over 40 empty bottles now, but don't have the reciepts. Can I just send in the full labels or should I try to track down the receipts? I ordered everything online. I can try checking my emails and accounts at various places if needed

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got over 40 empty bottles now, but don't have the reciepts. Can I just send in the full labels or should I try to track down the receipts? I ordered everything online. I can try checking my emails and accounts at various places if needed
You can go ahead and send them or contact me and we can go over them.

The reason that we in general reserve the right to request order confirmations/receipts is that because we had so many people trying to scam us on this program that pretty much everyone here just wanted to stop doing it bc it had turned into such a hassle and was just quite discouraging with how many people were lying - we'd get everything from people trying to send us other companies UPC's to back when we used to give out bottles for logs we had people giving those to friends to try to redeem; it had just gotten ridiculous at one time. I even remember one person doing a thread here one time asking for people to pool theirs together and then split the prizes.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can go ahead and send them or contact me and we can go over them.

The reason that we in general reserve the right to request order confirmations/receipts is that because we had so many people trying to scam us on this program that pretty much everyone here just wanted to stop doing it bc it had turned into such a hassle and was just quite discouraging with how many people were lying - we'd get everything from people trying to send us other companies UPC's to back when we used to give out bottles for logs we had people giving those to friends to try to redeem; it had just gotten ridiculous at one time. I even remember one person doing a thread here one time asking for people to pool theirs together and then split the prizes.
Thank you for the response. I believe I bought most from DPS and I can always look up past orders on. I will send in the complete labels. I have made a few purchases directly from your website too if that helps

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the response. I believe I bought most from DPS and I can always look up past orders on. I will send in the complete labels. I have made a few purchases directly from your website too if that helps
I'm not worried about it in your case.

Just send them in and if there are any questions, I'll contact you.

I don't handle this program myself normally so I had just wanted to explain overall to anyone else reading whether now or in the future, why we do reserve the right to ask for certain things.

On my end, implementing those requirements was my way of trying to save the program.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not worried about it in your case.

Just send them in and if there are any questions, I'll contact you.

I don't handle this program myself normally so I had just wanted to explain overall to anyone else reading whether now or in the future, why we do reserve the right to ask for certain things.

On my end, implementing those requirements was my way of trying to save the program.
It’s too bad you do something to try and help us out and people just take advantage. Also, I keep forgetting you do this, and I’m pretty sure we’ve tossed 5+ bottles. I told my wife though, so hopefully we can save a few. I’m up to two so far!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just recently started saving mine, I thru away a bunch

hsk

Awards
  • Established
@sns8778, @GQdaLEGEND

Earlier this month I sent in some UPC's to SNS RELOAD and my product choice was 1 bottle of Anacylus XT, and today I received 1 bottle of Anabolic XT in the mail. I think there was a mix up since the product names look and sound similar. Is there anyway I can send the Anabolic XT back to exchange for the Anacylus XT I had orignally requested? I would appreciate any help with this. Thanks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778, @GQdaLEGEND

Earlier this month I sent in some UPC's to SNS RELOAD and my product choice was 1 bottle of Anacylus XT, and today I received 1 bottle of Anabolic XT in the mail. I think there was a mix up since the product names look and sound similar. Is there anyway I can send the Anabolic XT back to exchange for the Anacylus XT I had orignally requested? I would appreciate any help with this. Thanks.
Fwding it over to take a look at it .

Reactions: hsk
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778, @GQdaLEGEND

Sorry about that. You can send it back, or you are welcome to keep the Anabolic XT if you'd like - its actually to your benefit as its a much more expensive product and feedback and its extremely popular.

Emailing me is the best way to handle this from here. You can contact me through the website or pm me and I'll give you my email address.

Reactions: hsk
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778, @GQdaLEGEND

First Class Customer Service !!

hsk

Awards
  • Established
@@sns8778, @GQdaLEGEND

I just wanted to acknowledge the support and customer service from SNS. I was in communication with @sns8778 the same day. He handled my product exchange personally and even included a second bottle of the product I had requested. This was neither expected or even necessary as I was just happy to be able to exchange for the product I orignally requested. He absolutely did not have to or need to do this, and this just goes to show how exceptional the customer service is at SNS/CEL. Thank you and I really appreciate everything!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@@sns8778, @GQdaLEGEND

I just wanted to acknowledge the support and customer service from SNS. I was in communication with @sns8778 the same day. He handled my product exchange personally and even included a second bottle of the product I had requested. This was neither expected or even necessary as I was just happy to be able to exchange for the product I orignally requested. He absolutely did not have to or need to do this, and this just goes to show how exceptional the customer service is at SNS/CEL. Thank you and I really appreciate everything!
Awesome bro .. we do our best thanks for the support.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! I have the same problem. My wife has a fit when she finds new empty bottles laying around 😂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, think it might be finally time to redeem these labels... have about 46 different empty bottles here (and that's not counting the currently in use / unopened products!). 😁

View attachment 237780
Nice picture. Feel free to redeem them anytime you'd like. Always glad to help out in any way that I can.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoulda been saving my bottles.
I forgot about my sleep, kanaease, dynamine.
Maybe I'll get to 12 by eoy.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are some products worth more points than others? Definitely interested in that updated list.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are some products worth more points than others? Definitely interested in that updated list.
I'll get it updated as soon as I have more hours in the day haha.

Basically, a good cliff notes way to look at the updated list is going to be that its going to go off product price - in that a 50.00 product is going to have more value than a 7.00 one. The original point list was done back before we had nearly the amount of products that we do now. I'll do my best to get it updated within the next week.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm assuming you cannot recycle bottles if we were to send them to you?

teamguy312

Awards
This seems like it's still a thing huh? I just ordered liver, cardio and kidney XT as cycle cupps from SNS and I'd love to be able to send in empty bottles for some benefits.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm assuming you cannot recycle bottles if we were to send them to you?
You are welcome to send the full bottles if you prefer. The reason we state the cut out UPC's is just to keep the cost of shipping down on the customers end. We've had people send in over 100 at a time and if they sent full bottles, that would hit them pretty good on shipping. It's honestly easier on us if people do send the bottles, so no complaints on my end.

SuppDude84

Awards
Long time lurker, first time poster. Been saving up my labels to send it! Before sending, I wanted to make sure the PO was still the same as in the original post?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Long time lurker, first time poster. Been saving up my labels to send it! Before sending, I wanted to make sure the PO was still the same as in the original post?
Thank you for your support and saving up your labels.

No, it isn't, so I'm glad you asked. I didn't make the thread, so I can't edit the image in the first post, but may ask the Admin to.

Here is a link for the Reload program. This page contains all point values, the address, etc.

The address on the page is:

SNS
Attention: Reload Program
2965 Franklin Turnpike
Danville VA 24540

Also, we are super low on shirts right now - I have small and XL and maybe XXL.

For anyone that redeems and wants a shirt in a different size, we hope to have some shirts coming in in March in some different styles and I'll be glad to owe an IOU for them and include them in a person's next order after they arrive.

SuppDude84

Awards
Thank you for your support and saving up your labels.

No, it isn't, so I'm glad you asked. I didn't make the thread, so I can't edit the image in the first post, but may ask the Admin to.

Here is a link for the Reload program. This page contains all point values, the address, etc.

The address on the page is:

SNS
Attention: Reload Program
2965 Franklin Turnpike
Danville VA 24540

Also, we are super low on shirts right now - I have small and XL and maybe XXL.

For anyone that redeems and wants a shirt in a different size, we hope to have some shirts coming in in March in some different styles and I'll be glad to owe an IOU for them and include them in a person's next order after they arrive.
I just noticed that you need to submit receipts? I've been saving these for super long and have no idea where any of my receipts are (most of my labels are old and I think I used an old email (used for junk) that I can't access anymore). The original post doesn't mention anything about receipts. Anything I can do if I don't have receipts?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just noticed that you need to submit receipts? I've been saving these for super long and have no idea where any of my receipts are (most of my labels are old and I think I used an old email (used for junk) that I can't access anymore). The original post doesn't mention anything about receipts. Anything I can do if I don't have receipts?
You are welcome to pm me and I'll give you my email address and we can discuss privately. I'll try my best to help.

The original post in this thread was made in 2013 and was made by someone that was a forum rep at the time.

The reason that we had to start reserving the right to request receipts or order confirmations over the years was because of the level of attempted fraud we experienced. Here are a few examples:
  • Back when product used to be given out to loggers, we had people that got product for free try to submit them to get more free product.
  • We have had people even submit cut out UPC's from different companies, things that weren't even our products, trying to get free product from us.
It got so ridiculous that literally every employee here besides me wanted to cancel the program bc of the hassle of dealing with it. Finally, our CPA said to cancel the program bc of the amount of fraud and BS we were experiencing with it. The compromise in order to keep the program was reserving the right to request receipts/order confirmations.

The link for the Reload program is: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/reload-loyalty-program/

Send me a message and I'll try to help in any way that I can.