Sns reduce xt - voodoo?

• Thread starter Br1ck_Sh1thouse
  • Start date

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, so I'm curious what it is about this product that allows it to get such rave reviews besides it coming from a great company? I'm assuming you don't really "feel" it as much as notice some difference?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, so I'm curious what it is about this product that allows it to get such rave reviews besides it coming from a great company? I'm assuming you don't really "feel" it as much as notice some difference?
I've been wondering the same thing... plus in pct, many OTC pct products have cortisol control?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't ever actually "feel" it working. As you said, it's more of a thing that you notice. It helps me lean out while cutting a little easier.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. It's not something you feel. It doesn't destroy cortisol, rather it helps control it. Cortisol isn't completely bad. Stacked with EC or something else it's quite wonderful. It's probably my favorite product from our line

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think a lot of what is great about this product is that its not a common ingredient panel. there are less than a handful of products that are even similar, the main one being the OG lean extreme, which was also well known for its rave reviews and effects.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been wondering the same thing... plus in pct, many OTC pct products have cortisol control?
True but none work nearly as well as Reduce xt...some may have cortisol reducing properties but not on the same level as Reduce

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True but none work nearly as well as Reduce xt...some may have cortisol reducing properties but not on the same level as Reduce

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been running for about a few weeks and never feel anything. There are many supplements that you don't "feel" but they work.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if it's a placebo effect but I felt like it helped to reduce anxiety. I only really noticed it when I came off it though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't know if it's a placebo effect but I felt like it helped to reduce anxiety. I only really noticed it when I came off it though
My gf has actually commented on this as well... I've never had any anxienty but she has attacks fairly often. It does seem related to higher stress times in her life too which would make sense as there would be increased cortisol at these times as well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
All bias aside, its because its one of the best supplements available for what it does. Especially useful during the tail end of a cut alongside yohimbine IMO.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Interesting comments, thanks everyone!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mainly because it is extremely effective at shrinking the midsection quickly if you suffer from visceral fat.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Makes fat loss much easier as well. Even if you don't think so, we all suffer from physical and or mental stress which boosts cortisol which really slows fat loss.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes fat loss much easier as well. Even if you don't think so, we all suffer from physical and or mental stress which boosts cortisol which really slows fat loss.
This is an issue most people don't consider when dieting: the mental effects of dieting and how it affects your weight loss. There's a bunch of interesting research in this field published in the last 3 years or so

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great for the stretch run (end) of a cut as well.

I used to run the OG lean extreme regularly then switched to Reduce XT once I discovered SNS (because it was the same and much cheaper).

The new Lean Xtreme is completely different than the OG version though so Reduce XT is far superior.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I didnt feel anything at all but at the 8th week at half dose bloods showed cortisol from upper limit to almost mid values. Pretty impressive for OTC. From now on it will be on every PCT. I had really underestimated it

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt feel anything at all but at the 8th week at half dose bloods showed cortisol from upper limit to almost mid values. Pretty impressive for OTC. From now on it will be on every PCT. I had really underestimated it
Nice! Glad to see it was so effective for you.

You really can't beat it for the price either.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's awesome to hear. Nothing trumps bloodwork to show the effects of any supplement... especially to that degree and from a cheap, otc supp!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome to hear. Nothing trumps bloodwork to show the effects of any supplement... especially to that degree and from a cheap, otc supp!
You beat me to it, I had the same thought.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is an issue most people don't consider when dieting: the mental effects of dieting and how it affects your weight loss. There's a bunch of interesting research in this field published in the last 3 years or so
This. The unseen fat loss devil. lol

Been using Reduce XT on and off for a few years now, loved the OG Lean Xtreme and very happy that Reduce XT is still in production. Can't see myself stopping use it. Not a staple, but there's nothing else i see that works better.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never seen someone get their cortisol checked while on Reduce XT. Thanks for the feedback!

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Never seen someone get their cortisol checked while on Reduce XT. Thanks for the feedback!
Welcome man. It was summer so no major responsibilities for me(at winters my cortisol must spike through the sky and beyond), plus it is a cheap test.

I was 2 months post PCT and it was the only period I wasnt on something else. So I tested it knowing that at any other time I would run something else, natty or not and I wouldnt believe the-potentially-good results.

To be honest I had bought Reduce XT a long time ago and wanted to test it believing it wouldnt help, so to eliminate it from my future runs. Well, it proved me so wrong. It seems there are still legit companies that offer low cost and at the same time effective products

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been using for the last two weeks and even with being out of the gym to a point. Diet has been off as well. I have honestly not gained a pound which has shocked me especially with the higher stress levels.