SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT - Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder - Available Now

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just wanted to let everyone know that we should be getting Phosphatidic Acid XT back in stock within the next week or so - along with a few other things.
Can’t wait until your new products come out….but I’ll definitely be grabbing some PA to stock up again!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS has certainly launch a lot of good new stuff lately !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can’t wait until your new products come out….but I’ll definitely be grabbing some PA to stock up again!
Thank you. We have a lot of cool things coming up. I had wanted to get some of them out before now, but kind of had to take a step back from trying to bring out so many new things to try to get inventory levels increased on existing ones.

The rest of the year should see some exciting new releases from us. I've been trying to decide whether to discuss or go into some details about some of them, or just not talk about them until they come out. Originally, I had wanted to discuss some of them because I'm excited about them, but there's been so much negativity on here lately its kind of took some of the fun out of it as far as AM goes. But still very excited about some of the upcoming products.

And for context, I've been doing this for so long, it takes a lot to actually excite me. And there are several in particular that I really, really am excited about not just for business purposes, but that I'm excited to use personally.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid XT- Back in Stock Sale:

Save 20% Off

Coupon code: backinstock20

Since we were out of stock on Phosphatidic Acid XT during the last sale, I wanted to do something for those that had wanted to order it so that they could stock up and save money.

For a limited time, you can use coupon code backinstock20 to save 20% off on Recomp20, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and SYN-30 (all just came back in stock) including already discounted stacks and multi-packs.

Phosphatidic Acid XT:
- Regular Price: 59.99
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 47.99

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 3 pack
- Regular Price: 169.99 (save 9.98)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 135.99 (save an additional 34.00 for a total savings of 43.98)

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 4 bottles
- Regular Price: 219.99 (save 19.97)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 175.99 (save an additional 44.00 for a total savings of 63.97)

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 6 bottles
- Regular Price: 319.99 (save 39.95)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 255.99 (save an additional 64.00 for a total savings of 103.95)

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 12 bottles
- Regular Price: 599.99 (save 119.89)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 479.99 (save an additional 120.00 for a total savings of 239.89)

Phosphatidic Acid XT & X-Gels Stack:
- Regular Price: 99.99 (save 9.99)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 79.99 (save an additional 20.00 for a total savings of 29.99)

Phosphatidic Acid XT & Anabolic XT Stack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.99)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 87.99 (save an additional 22.00 for a total savings 31.99)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you. We have a lot of cool things coming up. I had wanted to get some of them out before now, but kind of had to take a step back from trying to bring out so many new things to try to get inventory levels increased on existing ones.

The rest of the year should see some exciting new releases from us. I've been trying to decide whether to discuss or go into some details about some of them, or just not talk about them until they come out. Originally, I had wanted to discuss some of them because I'm excited about them, but there's been so much negativity on here lately its kind of took some of the fun out of it as far as AM goes. But still very excited about some of the upcoming products.

And for context, I've been doing this for so long, it takes a lot to actually excite me. And there are several in particular that I really, really am excited about not just for business purposes, but that I'm excited to use personally.
I do understand, You will post an item you are "Thinking About" and than everyone and their brother wants a date. You keep doing Steve and will look forward to any upcoming products!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid XT- Back in Stock Sale:

Save 20% Off

Coupon code: backinstock20

Since we were out of stock on Phosphatidic Acid XT during the last sale, I wanted to do something for those that had wanted to order it so that they could stock up and save money.

For a limited time, you can use coupon code backinstock20 to save 20% off on Recomp20, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and SYN-30 (all just came back in stock) including already discounted stacks and multi-packs.

Phosphatidic Acid XT:
- Regular Price: 59.99
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 47.99

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 3 pack
- Regular Price: 169.99 (save 9.98)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 135.99 (save an additional 34.00 for a total savings of 43.98)

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 4 bottles
- Regular Price: 219.99 (save 19.97)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 175.99 (save an additional 44.00 for a total savings of 63.97)

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 6 bottles
- Regular Price: 319.99 (save 39.95)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 255.99 (save an additional 64.00 for a total savings of 103.95)

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 12 bottles
- Regular Price: 599.99 (save 119.89)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 479.99 (save an additional 120.00 for a total savings of 239.89)

Phosphatidic Acid XT & X-Gels Stack:
- Regular Price: 99.99 (save 9.99)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 79.99 (save an additional 20.00 for a total savings of 29.99)

Phosphatidic Acid XT & Anabolic XT Stack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.99)
- Price w/ Coupon Code: 87.99 (save an additional 22.00 for a total savings 31.99)

These Multi Pack Deals are Killer!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Haters are going to hate, don't let them get to you Steve, you have a very positive strong support here

LucasBagoDoce

Awards

Bring back the positive attitude, Steve! SNS is legit one of the best supplement companies in this country and obviously some haters will pop up now and then. Keep bringing in those amazing supps for the AM community. My shelves need more PA XT bottles 💪💪

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hells yea PA .. will sell out once code gets fixed lol
Code was fixed this morning. Thank you for letting me know.

When I created the code, it is a code for certain items - for normal codes, I don't have to enter an expiration date; apparently for codes that only apply to certain products, I do. I had been planning on just removing them from the sale after 2 weeks and adding other things that came in. Got it fixed now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do understand, You will post an item you are "Thinking About" and than everyone and their brother wants a date. You keep doing Steve and will look forward to any upcoming products!!
Yeah, there are always different things in various stages from the idea stage through the production stage.

I had thought about giving some details on more of the confirmed and upcoming things but there is just so much negativity here now days, especially for as little activity is here now.

Haters are going to hate, don't let them get to you Steve, you have a very positive strong support here
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

There's been a lot of negativity and BS here lately - from companies complaining that I'm 'too helpful' and help people too much and its not fair to them - to a certain company offering some members free product if they would stop posting positive things about our products and promote theirs. I can't even say that surprises me about the company that did it - it bothered me more that you can tell a few people took them up on it - and some of them were people that I've helped a lot.

Bring back the positive attitude, Steve! SNS is legit one of the best supplement companies in this country and obviously some haters will pop up now and then. Keep bringing in those amazing supps for the AM community. My shelves need more PA XT bottles 💪💪
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words and support.

I try my best to be positive. I love supplements and I love to help people. That's what this is about to me is trying to help people reach their health and fitness goals through providing top quality supplements at prices they can afford.

I'm definitely glad to have Phosphatidic Acid XT back in stock and I hope that it continues to sell well. I'm doing my best to scale up inventory levels on things and also release several cool new things this year.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m pretty miffed I didn’t get offered free product since I tout your stuff like crazy on here. Haha. Not that I would ever do that. as far as PA, I’m almost one bottle down and I will say it’s probably my fav supplement you offer currently. I am seeing more results from it than Anabolic XT and other ones I’ve tried. There has to be a Recomp going on with this and also when I go full potato on weekends eating crap I don’t suffer any weight gain. The all day pump is crazy, and there’s some male libido bonuses to it. I even bought a bunch more last weekend to see what many months will do for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m pretty miffed I didn’t get offered free product since I tout your stuff like crazy on here. Haha. Not that I would ever do that. as far as PA, I’m almost one bottle down and I will say it’s probably my fav supplement you offer currently. I am seeing more results from it than Anabolic XT and other ones I’ve tried. There has to be a Recomp going on with this and also when I go full potato on weekends eating crap I don’t suffer any weight gain. The all day pump is crazy, and there’s some male libido bonuses to it. I even bought a bunch more last weekend to see what many months will do for me.
Ha. Thanks.

I'm glad that you're enjoying Phosphatidic Acid XT.

I'm stacking it now with Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect and really enjoying it. After the accident and not being able to train for over a year, I lost a lot so much muscle - going all out right now trying to gain as much back as possible.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ha. Thanks.

I'm stacking it now with Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect and really enjoying it. After the accident and not being able to train for over a year, I lost a lot so much muscle - going all out right now trying to gain as much back as possible.
I'm sure with this stack and muscle memory you'll be back to and exceeding your previous best.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sure with this stack and muscle memory you'll be back to and exceeding your previous best.
Thank you.

I'm not sure exactly how the muscle memory part will be for me. I think it will contribute some but I hadn't trained as seriously in years before the accident anyway because of my autoimmune condition and just getting out of the habit of training. Then with the accident, I couldn't train at all and couldn't really do anything for a long time.

I'm really enjoying the stack so far and my strength is coming back nicely. I've had to have a couple self help talks with myself to be smart and slow it down and pace it so my joints and ligaments can catch up. Muscle fullness with the stack is great. Endurance has been really surprising bc I always tend to fade later on in workouts and I feel like I could pretty much just keep going however long I want to. And in context, I train with a lot of sets to begin with, so that's been really surprising in a good way.

I'm gaining muscle but I'm not weighing to keep track right now because I had lost 40 lbs. between Feb 14th and June and still want to drop more fat. At first, I was weighing when I started focusing on building back muscle but it kind of started messing with me a little to see the weight going up so quick after trying so hard to lose it. So I stopped checking it and did some measurements and took pictures and now I'm just going off of appearance and measurements. The goal is to build back as much muscle as possible while continuing to lean out some.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you.

I'm not sure exactly how the muscle memory part will be for me. I think it will contribute some but I hadn't trained as seriously in years before the accident anyway because of my autoimmune condition and just getting out of the habit of training. Then with the accident, I couldn't train at all and couldn't really do anything for a long time.

I'm really enjoying the stack so far and my strength is coming back nicely. I've had to have a couple self help talks with myself to be smart and slow it down and pace it so my joints and ligaments can catch up. Muscle fullness with the stack is great. Endurance has been really surprising bc I always tend to fade later on in workouts and I feel like I could pretty much just keep going however long I want to. And in context, I train with a lot of sets to begin with, so that's been really surprising in a good way.

I'm gaining muscle but I'm not weighing to keep track right now because I had lost 40 lbs. between Feb 14th and June and still want to drop more fat. At first, I was weighing when I started focusing on building back muscle but it kind of started messing with me a little to see the weight going up so quick after trying so hard to lose it. So I stopped checking it and did some measurements and took pictures and now I'm just going off of appearance and measurements. The goal is to build back as much muscle as possible while continuing to lean out some.
I am going to use you as a Template for my future, you may have a head start on me but I plane to rebuild in 2024 !! Better Than Ever !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am going to use you as a Template for my future, you may have a head start on me but I plane to rebuild in 2024 !! Better Than Ever !!
I know you can do it.

I keep going back and forth on whether I want to try to lose more fat or focus on building back muscle right now. I want to lose about 15 to 20 more lbs. of fat but I'm building back so well on this stack that I don't want to mess anything up by changing anything up right now. I stopped weighing bc after losing 40 lbs. it was messing with me to see the scale weight going back up, so I've been mostly going by mirror and measurements. I've been keeping track of everything and have a couple people I've sent pics to to keep me accountable haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If the building process is going well, Don't Stop !! when you hit a plateau that would be a good time to switch things up !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If the building process is going well, Don't Stop !! when you hit a plateau that would be a good time to switch things up !!
That's been kind of my thought process. I'll look in the mirror one time and think - dang, I really do want to be leaner but then I'll look another time and common sense kicks in and I'll think how silly it would be to change anything right now as good as I'm building back and that I'll just wait.

I figured out an improvised plan that is kind of a theory and I'm going to use myself to test it on - I'm going to keep everything the same and keep focusing on gaining, but add in a couple things to see if I can lose some fat around the waistline while doing it. My goal right now is to continue gaining and leaning out at the same time but to also see if I can lose at least 2 inches on my waistline this month while doing it. Total theory - if it works, I'll detail it out.

Right now, my supplements are Anabolic Effect, Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Ecdy-Plex, and Recomp20 + my essentials like Creatine HCI, Citrulline Malate, etc.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed - if things slow a lot or you begin to see the fat accumulating, that’s the time to pull back again & switch gears.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick question about PA, in general, is there a point of diminishing returns with higher dosages? I am only asking because I was going to order Mikes new EAA products, and I am already using SNS PA products. Wondering if it would be a waste to order the
'build" version which contains PA, i.e. taking to much is just wasting it?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed - if things slow a lot or you begin to see the fat accumulating, that’s the time to pull back again & switch gears.
So far I've lost about half an inch on my waistline in the 3 weeks since starting my stack and that's with gaining back a noticeable amount of muscle. I've been trying not to weigh bc after months of focusing on fat loss, seeing scale weight go up messed with my head a little in the beginning so I just stopped. Just been going off of pictures and I did weigh Sunday and was really surprised at how much I've gained in such a short period. That's what made me decide to do the measurement and was surprised I'd lost half an inch while gaining that much. I could tell I've leaned out a lot in shoulders, chest, and arms - was just surprised to see any loss in stomach bc that's normally the last thing to go and my diet is definitely set up around gaining muscle right now.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick question about PA, in general, is there a point of diminishing returns with higher dosages? I am only asking because I was going to order Mikes new EAA products, and I am already using SNS PA products. Wondering if it would be a waste to order the
3 to 5 grams for 10-14 days will blow your f**king world (in a good way) and then go to a maintenance dose after that of 1500mg/day+

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid needs to be taken daily for best results.

Some people like to front load on it and take double the dosage of Phosphatidic Acid XT for the first two weeks to a month and feel that that helps them get results faster and get it built up in their system but after that most people drop back to normal dosing.

I don't think that taking any additional PA from anything else is going to hurt anything but I also don't think its necessarily going to help anything either, especially if it's not something that is being used on a daily basis.

Humm - I'm trying to think of a polite and tactful way to be able to answer your question while still being respectful of Mike. So, instead of me replying based on anything about his, let me reply based on how I've answered people in the past that have asked me if we were going to use PA in an EAA product.

I've had people ask me if we were going to or would use PA in an EAA product long before he did his product bc there was another EAA that had it in there, and my answer was always - no, it didn't make sense to do that because the clinical studies on Mediator Phosphatidic Acid were done on daily use and most people don't use EAA's daily, they only use them on training days; and also, according to the patent holder, Mediator should be taken at one to two doses per day and that sipping on it over a prolonged period isn't an ideal way of using it - and most people that use EAA's don't chug them, they will drink some prior to training and sip on them during training.

I don't think that using an EAA with Phosphatidic Acid in it is going to hurt anything, but I don't know that it would help anything either and especially not to justify the cost increase of it being included in an EAA.

We have EAA's upcoming under both SNS and CEL later this year. The one under SNS is going to be a more basic type EAA with a few cool additions to it and the CEL one is going to be a super comprehensive formula that is unlike anything else that's been on the market and has been in the planning stages for some time.

So probably the best answer to your question is to tell you that for a time, there was consideration of using Phosphatidic Acid in the upcoming CEL EAA one and after discussions with the company that has the patent on Mediator we decided against it because even they didn't think it was necessarily a good idea and preferred that if we did a product that had Mediator in it under CEL, that we used it in one that was for daily use. So in context, when the company that would be making money off of it encourages us to go a different direction with it and use it in a different product rather than an EAA, that was a pretty definitive answer for me.

Sorry for kind of dancing around my answer there - trying to answer your question honestly but be respectful at the same time.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ha. Thanks.

Did you end up doing the front loading of it liked you talked about earlier? Wondering what you thought if you did.

awesome multi pack deals as well!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did you end up doing the front loading of it liked you talked about earlier? Wondering what you thought if you did.

awesome multi pack deals as well!!
Thank you.

Yes, I'm doing 4 caps twice per day for the first month. I think most people are fine to do it for 2 to 3 weeks if they do it at all; in my case, I'm really trying to make up for lost time.

Being that I started Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Phosphatidic Acid XT at the same time, I can't say for sure exactly what I would attribute to front loading on it - but overall I'm very happy with the stack so far. I had really high hopes for it and was worried that I may have looked so forward to it that I was creating some unrealistic expectations in my head, but its honestly exceeded anything I could have hoped for so far.

My strength is up dramatically, to the point where I've had to have a couple self help talks with myself to pace myself and slow it down so my joints and ligaments can catch up. Muscle Fullness is great, endurance is great. One very noticeable aspect for me is that I'm just as strong at the end of workouts as the beginning and I train pretty intensely and have always had a tendency to fade towards the end. I've had a couple times where I just wasn't ready to be done and added extra sets and then scolded myself after I was done, but I just wasn't ready to be done. That kind of goes into another factor for me - desire and motivation to train. I had read about that with Anabolic XT - people being more motivated to train - but I honestly doubted it would have that affect on me because I hate working out. I respect the people so much that say they enjoy training; I do not, I never have - I workout because I want the benefits of it but I can't say I enjoy it. I've been very pleasantly surprised that I've been motivated and wanting to train and wanting to keep training on this stack.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you.

Yes, I'm doing 4 caps twice per day for the first month. I think most people are fine to do it for 2 to 3 weeks if they do it at all; in my case, I'm really trying to make up for lost time.

Being that I started Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Phosphatidic Acid XT at the same time, I can't say for sure exactly what I would attribute to front loading on it - but overall I'm very happy with the stack so far. I had really high hopes for it and was worried that I may have looked so forward to it that I was creating some unrealistic expectations in my head, but its honestly exceeded anything I could have hoped for so far.

My strength is up dramatically, to the point where I've had to have a couple self help talks with myself to pace myself and slow it down so my joints and ligaments can catch up. Muscle Fullness is great, endurance is great. One very noticeable aspect for me is that I'm just as strong at the end of workouts as the beginning and I train pretty intensely and have always had a tendency to fade towards the end. I've had a couple times where I just wasn't ready to be done and added extra sets and then scolded myself after I was done, but I just wasn't ready to be done. That kind of goes into another factor for me - desire and motivation to train. I had read about that with Anabolic XT - people being more motivated to train - but I honestly doubted it would have that affect on me because I hate working out. I respect the people so much that say they enjoy training; I do not, I never have - I workout because I want the benefits of it but I can't say I enjoy it. I've been very pleasantly surprised that I've been motivated and wanting to train and wanting to keep training on this stack.
That’s awesome that it’s coming right along and lots of energy!!! Always a good thing when you have to tone it back when strength is coming in strong. Did you add the Alpha Gel too?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s awesome that it’s coming right along and lots of energy!!! Always a good thing when you have to tone it back when strength is coming in strong. Did you add the Alpha Gel too?
Thank you. I would say more like lots of endurance during training and good motivation. I do struggle with energy in general in day to day life, but that's because of my autoimmune condition. My specialist told me years ago that on a day I say I feel good would be how a normal person feels when they have a slight case of the flu. So that really sucks, but its something I just have to live with.

The reports of increased energy on Alpha Gel are why I was thinking of adding it in. I plan to add it Sunday. I had meant to this past Sunday and the day kind of just got away from me so I decided to wait until the coming weekend. It works out because that will be the 4 week point on the stack so far so its kind of a neat place to add it in from a numbers standpoint. I'm hoping it will help me some with day to day energy and libido.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So far I've lost about half an inch on my waistline in the 3 weeks since starting my stack and that's with gaining back a noticeable amount of muscle. I've been trying not to weigh bc after months of focusing on fat loss, seeing scale weight go up messed with my head a little in the beginning so I just stopped. Just been going off of pictures and I did weigh Sunday and was really surprised at how much I've gained in such a short period. That's what made me decide to do the measurement and was surprised I'd lost half an inch while gaining that much. I could tell I've leaned out a lot in shoulders, chest, and arms - was just surprised to see any loss in stomach bc that's normally the last thing to go and my diet is definitely set up around gaining muscle right now.
After reading this post, I would like to reiterate, I would not change a thing in my diet or routine right now if I were you! Gaining Muscle and loosing fat simultaneously is hard to do! You have found a formula (Diet, Exercise and Supplements) that is working! If it ain't broke don't fix it!!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 to 5 grams for 10-14 days will blow your f**king world (in a good way) and then go to a maintenance dose after that of 1500mg+/day

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After reading this post, I would like to reiterate, I would not change a thing in my diet or routine right now if I were you! Gaining Muscle and loosing fat simultaneously is hard to do! You have found a formula (Diet, Exercise and Supplements) that is working! If it ain't broke don't fix it!!
Thanks. Yeah, there's part of me that wants to do a little experiment on myself to see if I can drop even more inches while doing this but its going so well that I'm scared to change anything at all honestly. The amount of muscle I've gained and especially to be losing fat at the same time has been great. And its been noticeable to where people I see in day to day life like that work at the grocery store have commented on it so that's been cool. Not about ego on that at all, when we look at ourselves we can see changes that other people may not see or notice, so its just cool when other people notice bc that just kind of reaffirms that things are going in the right direction.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
3 to 5 grams for 10-14 days will blow your f**king world (in a good way) and then go to a maintenance dose after that of 1500mg+/day
Just ordered two bottles. This post gets me excited haha can you elaborate on what you notice?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered two bottles. This post gets me excited haha can you elaborate on what you notice?
Insane strength increases....

So I'm dieting in a real deep, hard deficit and fasting and doing tons of cardio, and my strength keeps going UP!!! in fact I had to do a double take when I was on the bench and it felt so light I thought somebody took a 25lb plate off on each side when I wasn't looking....and I got pissed so I got up I looked at both sides an both plates were there but it was just damn easy to do so I had to add a lot more weight LOL

You get used to this happening all the time, you do a double take to make sure there's enough weight as if you forgot to add more and then you're like holy crap thus is light and you're adding more!

It's unbelievable, and keep in mind this is a deep deficit diet, I can only imagine what this stuff does when you're in a bulking phase... but I only take it when I'm dieting really hard because it not only saves my strength but it gives me more! And all day pumps too.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Insane strength increases....

So I'm dieting in a real deep, hard deficit and fasting and doing tons of cardio, and my strength keeps going UP!!! in fact I had to do a double take when I was on the bench and it felt so light I thought somebody took a 25lb plate off on each side when I wasn't looking....and I got pissed so I got up I looked at both sides an both plates were there but it was just damn easy to do so I had to add a lot more weight LOL

You get used to this happening all the time, you do a double take to make sure there's enough weight as if you forgot to add more and then you're like holy crap thus is light and you're adding more!

It's unbelievable, and keep in mind this is a deep deficit diet, I can only imagine what this stuff does when you're in a bulking phase... but I only take it when I'm dieting really hard because it not only saves my strength but it gives me more! And all day pumps too.
Wow! Thats sick...

Are you taking anything else? Or just PA?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Better stock up folks, folks after reading @DieselNY post I see this selling out (again) pretty quickly !! SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT for the Win !!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better stock up folks, folks after reading @DieselNY post I see this selling out (again) pretty quickly !! SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT for the Win !!
Yes, I strongly agree you stock up ASAP! I was actually at one of my clients' houses, and I saw all these black bottles on top of his fridge, and Lo and behold...they had probably at least 10 bottles of SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT. Haha. I'm like, wtf? And he said he listened to my advice about loading and how amazing the product is.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, I strongly agree you stock up ASAP! I was actually at one of my clients' houses, and I saw all these black bottles on top of his fridge, and Lo and behold...they had probably at least 10 bottles of SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT. Haha. I'm like, wtf? And he said he listened to my advice about loading and how amazing the product is.
Sometimes I do get it right!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree great stuff .. more then just PA you get a lot of bang for the bucks for what else is thrown in with it as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya the added Apigenin and Senactiv are pretty sweet.
I'm a really big fan of both of those ingredients.

It surprises me that more people don't mention them being included in Phosphatidic Acid XT.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've just ordered a bottle of this so can run a log if you like. Just recently got back to the gym after a layoff. Due to gyno issues from past cycles looking for natural stuff that won't interfere with hormones cos everything I try from topical and natural test boosters seems to set it off. Strength levels are starting to plateau after the initial back to the gym honeymoon period so looking for something to help make steady increases.

Does anyone get any kind of stomach upset with this? I've noticed as I get older a lot of stuff seems to cause this for me too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've just ordered a bottle of this so can run a log if you like. Just recently got back to the gym after a layoff. Due to gyno issues from past cycles looking for natural stuff that won't interfere with hormones cos everything I try from topical and natural test boosters seems to set it off. Strength levels are starting to plateau after the initial back to the gym honeymoon period so looking for something to help make steady increases.

Does anyone get any kind of stomach upset with this? I've noticed as I get older a lot of stuff seems to cause this for me too.
Good luck to you and your run of SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT, I believe you will be very happy with the results. I for one would love to see you log it! As far as stomach issues, I have used it both in the fasted state and with my post workout meal, no problem either way

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

It’s pretty easy on the stomach. I would be surprised if it bothered your stomach at all.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’ve been taking PAXT from SNS for a few months and I’ve never had any stomach issues at all.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been off the epiandrolean for around a month now, and have PA XT cycled back into my system for a couple weeks. seems like the "all day" muscle firmness is back with the PA XT so it's definitely a contributing factor:

In 2023 I have used at least these products from Steve / SNS:

Epiandrolean ( 2 bottles)
Phosphatidic Acid XT ( 2 bottles)
Anabolic Effect
Anabolic XT ( 2 bottles)
Lean Edge
Sabroxy
Joint XT (bought 4 bottles)
Absolved
Alpha Gel (my favorite, 2 bottles)
Pump Addict ( 2 bottles)
Creatine HCI

and I have had zero stomach issues from any of them.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sweet best of luck on the run .. and no issues for me as well and the 2 other pple i know in person .. have only heard positive things

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I think and hope that you'll be very pleased with it. It helps a lot with strength gains, muscle fullness, and building or retaining muscle.

I've never heard of anyone having any stomach issues with Phosphatidic Acid XT or with any legitimate Mediator Phosphatidic Acid supplement.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I think and hope that you'll be very pleased with it. It helps a lot with strength gains, muscle fullness, and building or retaining muscle.

I've never heard of anyone having any stomach issues with Phosphatidic Acid XT or with any legitimate Mediator Phosphatidic Acid supplement.
Starting 8 caps a day for the first two weeks today! Very excited to be starting.