sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's great to hear!! Do you know of anyone doing a log right now. I've gotten fantastic results from your Anabolic XT in the past, and I'm thinking about stacking these together.
Those would make for a great stack and I plan on doing Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect + Phosphatidic Acid XT together myself.

I don't know of anyone doing a log on it though; there just aren't nearly as many logs as there used to be on here, I think from a combination of lack of time in people's lives and lack of people following along now days.

@Rocket3015 has an awesome thread that's like an overall thread for him and he's been using it.

Also, @DieselNY may can post his thoughts on it here for you since he uses it consistently.

Overall, the feedback is consistently the same as it has been throughout this thread - lean muscle, strength, great muscle fullness, etc.

I also think that @TheMrMuscle may run it in the future if I'm not mistaken and he has one of the most detailed logs I've ever seen. He's currently cutting right now, but if you like logs, you should check his out.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those would make for a great stack and I plan on doing Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect + Phosphatidic Acid XT together myself.

I also think that @TheMrMuscle may run it in the future if I'm not mistaken and he has one of the most detailed logs I've ever seen. He's currently cutting right now, but if you like logs, you should check his out.
Yeah my dream stack would be the same you wrote but with added GlycoPhase. If i get my hands on those I would absolutely log them!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's great to hear!! Do you know of anyone doing a log right now. I've gotten fantastic results from your Anabolic XT in the past, and I'm thinking about stacking these together.
That would be a great stack - combo !!

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The PA XT product is a great product. I myself notice strength gains the most when adding to other things I’m already taking. I did do a short loading phase at the beginning where I increased the dosage and then leveled out to the recommended dose. Similar to creatine, this isn’t necessary but will get you on your way a little quicker.

Anabolic XT would be a great stack with this. I used Anabolic XT when it first came out and then switched to PA and Anacyclus over the winter. I switched it up to Anabolic Effect/Recomp20 in February but will definitely go back to PA in the fall again.

Since it’s a product that works better over time/saturation, I would do at least 2-3 bottles to give it a fair run. As long as your expectations are realistic, I think you will really enjoy it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah my dream stack would be the same you wrote but with added GlycoPhase. If i get my hands on those I would absolutely log them!
Ah, I'll be running GlycoPhase along with it too. That's such a daily part of my life I forget to mention it myself haha.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna run this with Recomp20 when PA comes back in stock, can't wait!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm gonna run this with Recomp20 when PA comes back in stock, can't wait!
That should be a great stack. We're hoping to have Phosphatidic Acid XT back in stock at least by end of next week; hopefully sooner. But I always hate giving ETA's on things until I know 100%.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we should be receiving Phosphatidic Acid XT, Anabolic XT, Ecdy-Plex, Cycle Assist, and Thermo Scorch back in stock next week.

There's a good chance Phosphatidic Acid XT may sell out pretty quickly, so I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we received Phosphatidic Acid XT back in stock.

I also wanted to let everyone know though that we have sold through it super quickly and have less than 50 bottles left, so if anyone wants some, they probably better go ahead and get it as quickly as possible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have added the 6 bottle and 12 bottle Phosphatidic Acid XT multi-packs as promised.

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 6 Bottles - 319.99 (save 39.95)

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 12 Bottles - 599.99 (save 119.89)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We have added the 6 bottle and 12 bottle Phosphatidic Acid XT multi-packs as promised.

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 6 Bottles - 319.99 (save 39.95)

Phosphatidic Acid XT - 12 Bottles - 599.99 (save 119.89)

Save $ 120 Bucks and you won't be asking when it is going to be back in stock .....

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Save $ 120 Bucks and you won't be asking when it is going to be back in stock .....
Exactly haha.

I remember last time - I had posted over and over that it was going to sell out fast and then it was like people were upset at me that it actually sold out fast haha. I wish we had the cashflow to run unlimited run sizes like some of the bigger marketing companies, but unfortunately that's not the case. We continuously reinvest the revenue from sales back into increasing inventory levels, but its just a process bc the lead times in this industry are definitely not fast.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid XT stock is so low direct from SNS that it is now listed as OOS on the website.

We encourage everyone to buy and stock up from our resellers as they will likely run out quickly also.

For anyone that wishes to order directly from us (like international customers for example), we did intentionally reserve a couple of cases to help make sure that you're able to get some - so please feel free to message me and I'll be glad to help you.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid XT stock is so low direct from SNS that it is now listed as OOS on the website.

We encourage everyone to buy and stock up from our resellers as they will likely run out quickly also.

For anyone that wishes to order directly from us (like international customers for example), we did intentionally reserve a couple of cases to help make sure that you're able to get some - so please feel free to message me and I'll be glad to help you.
Customer service at its best!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heads up if some one is looking for this .. DPS & A1 still has some in stock

For A1 site i believe signing up for their newsletter will give you 15% code .. DPS is already discounted 20%

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heads up if some one is looking for this .. DPS & A1 still has some in stock

For A1 site i believe signing up for their newsletter will give you 15% code .. DPS is already discounted 20%
I think as well as this works combined with it popularity you may have to pay a little more if you are having a hard time finding it. These SNS Supplements are the new "Nike Shoes" get them when you can !

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think as well as this works combined with it popularity you may have to pay a little more if you are having a hard time finding it. These SNS Supplements are the new "Nike Shoes" get them when you can !
for other sites .. we cant control prices .. for example they can buy it @40 and sell it @200 like you said rare items.

i know for SNS official site steve wont overcharge and will always help out people

now i wanna stop taking them and stash them away with my Jay's lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wish more people knew about SNS and our products.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just wish more people knew about SNS and our products.
Have you been entertaining the idea of new SNS tshirts any more seriously? Something printed on colored tees maybe. People do wear them and it is free advertising in the gym.

Everyone remembers how comfortable the fitted USP Labs shirts were - those got worn out they were so great.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good point one of my best fitting gym shirts is a redcon1 tshirt and I feel like a walking billboard lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you been entertaining the idea of new SNS tshirts any more seriously? Something printed on colored tees maybe. People do wear them and it is free advertising in the gym.

Everyone remembers how comfortable the fitted USP Labs shirts were - those got worn out they were so great.
Those were a 60/40 poly cotton blend. Next Level was the brand.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I think a color shirt is a great idea, I know SNS has some white shirts, but I never wear a white shirt with the business I'm in! I know colored shirts cost more. Put them on the Web-Site for sale and offer a discount with purchase. Just a thought!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I definitely do need to do that - I actually have some different designs and logos that I would like to incorporate.

The only reason that haven't done any yet is because pretty much all incoming cashflow has been going directly intro trying to increase inventory levels so I haven't put any towards promo items like shirts.

good point one of my best fitting gym shirts is a redcon1 tshirt and I feel like a walking billboard lol
I'll try to get some done soon for each of the brands.

Those were a 60/40 poly cotton blend. Next Level was the brand.
I like the fit of the Next Level brand too. When we got samples awhile back and planned to do some shirts, those were the ones that we decided on.

I think a color shirt is a great idea, I know SNS has some white shirts, but I never wear a white shirt with the business I'm in! I know colored shirts cost more. Put them on the Web-Site for sale and offer a discount with purchase. Just a thought!
We will probably do black, heather grey, and a darker grey. I'm open to other colors if people would like others.

We did some galaxy jerseys for a limited number of people a couple of years ago and they were awesome. I really loved those, but we never reordered bc the sizing ran small compared to what most people would expect.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We will probably do black, heather grey, and a darker grey

I like these color choices !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same. Make the SNS logo a bright neon blue color and you got something nice.
We will probably do the Royal Blue that is the actual color of the SNS logo, one with the American flag logo that we use for some sales that everyone seems to like, and then also may do a couple other variants. I would rather pay more for shirts on our end and be able to offer a bit of a variety than save a couple dollars a shirt but only be able to have one or two designs.

I'm not sure what you're thinking about a neon blue, but I love the blue/green on the Muscle Addiction labels too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've also been considering doing hats, but the styles that people like and that brands do seem to be all over the place.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love Black & Blue together !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I started a thread for promo ideas - I would love to have everyone's input:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started a thread for promo ideas - I would love to have everyone's input:

Good idea !

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the idea of shirts and shakers. Nalgene type water bottles would be a good one too. You can find companies that will print your logo on the bottles and provide the bottles too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
O i did not know you were going on Chemo! Hope you doing well!
Thank you @alvin1 - It's just another adventure in life!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love your attitude! I was stuck in the hospital a while back because of my appendix and I don’t think I was this positive.
When the do my transplant I will checked in for about a month. I'm not looking forward to it, but I will find a way to make fun.

Last edited:
hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've also been considering doing hats, but the styles that people like and that brands do seem to be all over the place.
I'd rock a hat. Hopefully the material is like those underarmour stretchy sweat wicking type.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd rock a hat. Hopefully the material is like those underarmour stretchy sweat wicking type.
I definitely want to do some hats - people like so many different styles, its been hard to decide. I hadn't even thought about the sweat wicking ones. I'll definitely look into those.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On this now. I got mad pumps and like some said, weights seem lighter. Not any fat loss stuff yet but it’s been maybe? 3 weeks or less. Would this do anything for libido and elections? Noticing some things with the bitties.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On this now. I got mad pumps and like some said, weights seem lighter. Not any fat loss stuff yet but it’s been maybe? 3 weeks or less. Would this do anything for libido and elections? Noticing some things with the bitties.
Phosphatidic Acid XT is great for lean muscle, strength, endurance, and muscle fullness and definitely some great pumps, but for me, the pumps are pretty much an all the time thing - like just more full overall and feel pumped even on non-workout days.

I have seen a few people say that they felt fuller in other areas as well and felt like it helped with fullness in that area. I could see how that would be possible for sure.

I'm not sure it would have any direct effect on libido, but I think as guys, anytime we feel like we have more fullness and girth in that area to begin with, I think it could have a psychological effect on libido.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Phosphatidic Acid XT is great for lean muscle, strength, endurance, and muscle fullness and definitely some great pumps, but for me, the pumps are pretty much an all the time thing - like just more full overall and feel pumped even on non-workout days.

I have seen a few people say that they felt fuller in other areas as well and felt like it helped with fullness in that area. I could see how that would be possible for sure.

I'm not sure it would have any direct effect on libido, but I think as guys, anytime we feel like we have more fullness and girth in that area to begin with, I think it could have a psychological effect on libido.
I think it can contribute to bigger loads, no?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love that all day muscle fullness

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to let everyone know that we should be getting Phosphatidic Acid XT back in stock within the next week or so - along with a few other things.