sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Given the clinical and user results from it and the demand you saw, this should be a real high volume item. It seems like everyone should use it in at least the last 8 weeks of any cycle, including a cut.
I hope that it will be; and I agree that its something that everyone should use for at least 8 to 12 weeks and ideally can be used year round as a staple supplement in people's regimens.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I hope that it will be; and I agree that its something that everyone should use for at least 8 to 12 weeks and ideally can be used year round as a staple supplement in people's regimens.
I've just finished an Alpha seven cycle, and now running AE and Mtest for a couple of months for pct. Is it worth adding in the PAxt or wait till after, when I start running the AnabolicXT?
Im assuming it would only enhance the results Of either stack.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok I have one more dose of the first bottle tomorrow but I know I always forget to post on time so here are my thoughts for first bottle/3 weeks of use.

I am up 4lbs in 3 weeks. Again I've been pounding food to put on some weight as I was probably a tad too lean for my preference of this time of year, but all my muscles feel full. Not the same density or pump feel I get on some natural anabolics, but I am plump in the right places right now (thighs in all my pants are a little too snug).

My top end strength and power is stupid. Hit 355 on 3 pause + 5 regular squats yesterday which was again above planned progression. I think everything I retested last week and this week is better by more than anticipated from 5-6 weeks ago (so this stuff kicked in pretty fast and strong).

Pumps are very full, but not super painful. I am not taking anything else pump wise but I pump up quick on this stuff and also don't deflate as quick. It is like less of a top end as far as pump but with less of a drop off if that makes sense.

I dosed 4 caps pre and 4 caps with last meal for 1 week then 4 caps all pre-workout for the remainder. Super convenient.

I definitely recommend. I think if you are purely looking for something as a training booster this is near the top. Super glad SNS could bring this out as I have been looking for a quality PA product from a brand I trust and this adds some nice additions to that without increasing the price.

wow awesome .. cant wait for start this

who needs sarms & anabolics when you have PAxt :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have anything awesome would love to fire up a summer maingain SNS/CEL trifecta. PA + Xgels + something new!?
@Falco1098

I did PA + Xgels prolly 4-5 years ago .. and was truly one of the best stack.
Xgels i have always said to be one best ingredient i would choose to have .. PA will change that thought lol
so having #1 & #2 as a stack is pretty awesome.

As for add on ..out of currently sups .. Anabolic Effect or Anabolic XT
Don't think you would need pumps/strength ..so if you want to go just straight lean ( thermo scortch or even recomp20 is pretty awesome with meals )

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Falco1098

I did PA + Xgels prolly 4-5 years ago .. and was truly one of the best stack.
Xgels i have always said to be one best ingredient i would choose to have .. PA will change that thought lol
so having #1 & #2 as a stack is pretty awesome.

As for add on ..out of currently sups .. Anabolic Effect or Anabolic XT
Don't think you would need pumps/strength ..so if you want to go just straight lean ( thermo scortch or even recomp20 is pretty awesome with meals )
I'm on TRT and my total and free T are at the tops of ranges so I generally don't see much effect from AE or AXT given. That said my plan this summer after I cut from this current blast and bulk is Xgels and PA during summer maingain

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm on TRT and my total and free T are at the tops of ranges so I generally don't see much effect from AE or AXT given. That said my plan this summer after I cut from this current blast and bulk is Xgels and PA during summer maingain
Do you think Xgels and PA would have an added effect while on TRT ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've just finished an Alpha seven cycle, and now running AE and Mtest for a couple of months for pct. Is it worth adding in the PAxt or wait till after, when I start running the AnabolicXT?
Im assuming it would only enhance the results Of either stack.
Phosphatidic Acid XT would be a great addition to your current stack and would also stack well with Anabolic XT.

You could start it at anytime and run it for as long as you'd like so you could do it through both if you'd like to. This is one that I think that a lot of people may run year round and doesn't need to be cycled.

We're hoping to have it back in stock within a couple weeks.

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just going to chime in on my experience so far

I’m 3 weeks in to my PA run. Normal dosing

I’m a bottle into my AXT run

So 3 weeks into my PA/AXT run

Maybe my favorite combo I can remember running (natty) in a LONG time

Strength is up
No fluctuations with weight even during holidays
Endurance in the gym is up
Mood/Well Being is elevated

I’ve dropped more money than I’d like to admit on natty supplements, but these take the cake for sure.

Steve, you hit a home run man. Can’t wait for PA to fully saturate. Now you just need more AXT in stock!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Strength is up

I’ve dropped more money than I’d like to admit on natty supplements, but these take the cake for sure.

Steve, you hit a home run man. Can’t wait for PA to fully saturate. Now you just need more AXT in stock!!
Yeah, we're really in a golden era for natty supplements and SNS is leading the way.

We talk about the "good old days" with supps but that's because a lot of those Supps were spiked and not natty anyway. I think we've reached the point of more research and innovation and now have some legit natty Supps that actually do work if you put the time and work in.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Strength is up

Yeah, we're really in a golden era for natty supplements and SNS is leading the way.

We talk about the "good old days" with supps but that's because a lot of those Supps were spiked and not natty anyway. I think we've reached the point of more research and innovation and now have some legit natty Supps that actually do work if you put the time and work in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Strength is up

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm really glad to hear that you like it so much.

I'm hoping that both Anabolic XT and Phosphatidic Acid XT will both be back in stock within the next couple weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone following the thread know that the New Year Sale is now live.

Save 30% off all SNS products including already discounted stacks and multi-packs with coupon code newyears30

We are out of stock of Phosphatidic Acid XT at the moment, but for anyone that wants to take advantage of the sale price on Phosphatidic Acid XT, you're welcome to pm me and if you have Cashapp or Zelle, I can help; we just don't have a way to do any type of presale on the restock thru the website - bc the eta on it is approx. 2 weeks but there's just no way to know for sure, so I don't want to do it publicly and risk upsetting people.

SNS-NewYear(1)-2023-500x500.png

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got an email comming your way !

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to let everyone following the thread know that the New Year Sale is now live.

Save 30% off all SNS products including already discounted stacks and multi-packs with coupon code newyears30

We are out of stock of Phosphatidic Acid XT at the moment, but for anyone that wants to take advantage of the sale price on Phosphatidic Acid XT, you're welcome to pm me and if you have Cashapp or Zelle, I can help; we just don't have a way to do any type of presale on the restock thru the website - bc the eta on it is approx. 2 weeks but there's just no way to know for sure, so I don't want to do it publicly and risk upsetting people.

View attachment 227024
Is glycophase close to being back?

NattyJuicer

Awards
Given the clinical and user results from it and the demand you saw, this should be a real high volume item. It seems like everyone should use it in at least the last 8 weeks of any cycle, including a cut.
Once I saw the supplements and ingredients and price I knew this will be a hit !!
The busiest month in retail is finally over and now I can have a normal life again and go to the gym and will start planing my next run and I have 2 bottles on hand!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the problem that US supps are really expensive where i live (gernany). Furthermore, no EU supplier of this product at the moment. As i tried soy lecithin in the past with zero effects on strength and mass in spite of high dosing i am very critical with that one here.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have the problem that US supps are really expensive where i live (gernany). Furthermore, no EU supplier of this product at the moment. As i tried soy lecithin in the past with zero effects on strength and mass in spite of high dosing i am very critical with that one here.
The problem with soy lecithin granules is there is no specific standardization for PA. You could eat big doses of lecithin and depending on brand and batch get very different (and minor) PA content.

Another forum member here called a major brand of soy lecithin, perhaps NOW or Fearns if I recall correctly, and they said the PA content listed is only estimated & not standardized and then gave a large range typical per serving.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I never used soy lecithin, but I have used a couple trusted brands (including SNS currently) that use Mediator PA and all of them have provided notable strength increases. In the future, I will be sticking with the Phosphatidic Acid XT over the others.

It’s important not to overhype your expectations though. If you are expecting PH like gains and rapid physique changes, you will be disappointed. If you are looking for something that is going to consistently make the weight you have been using feel lighter or get a few extra reps that you didn’t expect, this is the product for you. In the long term, that all adds up though. IMO, although you will notice it working fairly quickly, this is definitely a product that shines with long term use.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is glycophase close to being back?
GlycoPhase is one of the top priorities to get back in stock and all the raws are in and have been thru testing so its ready to run but there are just a few things in front of it. I would say within a month would be my best guess.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unreal Supps (in the UK but ship to the EU) will have some back in stock within a few weeks if I'm not mistaken.
Other UK sites will likely order/reorder it as soon as its back in stock.

Hyde did an excellent job above explaining that soy lecithin is in no way comparable to clinically researched Mediator Phosphatidic Acid.

Phosphatidic Acid content is not one of the main things that people buy lecithin for and as he stated, even big brands don't test for the active content in there and typically when asked just say what the average content is and that it may vary from batch to batch; and even in the best case scenarios, its a very low percentage. One would have to consume a crazy amount of soy lecithin to even possibly provide the amount of Phosphatidic Acid that is in a product like Phosphatidic Acid XT and even then, the clinical studies are on concentrated Phosphatidic Acid and its quite possible that some of the other active constituents in lecithin may be competing for or hindering absorption bc to reach that high a level of PA, one would be taking in a lot more of many of the other constituents. Not to mention that most people would be bloated and miserable from consuming that high a dose of lecithin.

On the other hand, Mediator Phosphatidic Acid is backed by clinical studies and Phosphatidic Acid XT contains a large dose of actual Phosphatidic Acid + clinically researched Senactiv, Apigenin, and two clinically researched absorption enhancers.

---------------------

Think about it like this - Alpha GPC and Phosphatidylserine can both be derived from Lecithin but I've never seen anyone try to compare high dosing lecithin to the effects that people see from those two; yet for some reason, people try to make the comparison to Phosphatidic Acid, but the principle is the same.

If a person wants Alpha GPC, they should take Alpha GPC, not mega dose lecithin.
If a person wants Phosphatidylserine, they should take PS, not mega dose lecithin.
If a person wants Phosphatidic Acid, they should take Phosphatidic Acid, not mega dose lecithin.

Even if one chooses to not pay attention to the studies on Mediator Phosphatidic Acid, the real world feedback on Phosphatidic Acid XT speaks volumes about how great of a product it is.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any possible ETA on restock of PA XT?
its in the process .. hopefully within these couple of weeks.

Did you miss out on it or want to stock up more ?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established

Ugh unfortunately missed out! I respond pretty well to PA so excited to give SNS a go! Love all the products I have tried from SNS! They have never let me down 💪🏽

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any possible ETA on restock of PA XT?
Ugh unfortunately missed out! I respond pretty well to PA so excited to give SNS a go! Love all the products I have tried from SNS! They have never let me down 💪🏽
Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad that you've enjoyed all of the SNS products that you've tried so far.

Phosphatic Acid XT is a great product and if you respond well to PA, I think you'll really enjoy it; its PA + several more cool ingredients as well.

We are hoping to have it back in stock within the next couple of weeks. It's hard to give an exact ETA bc so many things can influence that, especially at this time of the year and with formulas that have several branded ingredients in them; but my best guess would be 2 to 3 weeks. And we already have other PO's in behind that to help build inventory levels to hopefully avoid future out of stocks on it.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad that you've enjoyed all of the SNS products that you've tried so far.

Phosphatic Acid XT is a great product and if you respond well to PA, I think you'll really enjoy it; its PA + several more cool ingredients as well.

We are hoping to have it back in stock within the next couple of weeks. It's hard to give an exact ETA bc so many things can influence that, especially at this time of the year and with formulas that have several branded ingredients in them; but my best guess would be 2 to 3 weeks. And we already have other PO's in behind that to help build inventory levels to hopefully avoid future out of stocks on it.
Fantastic news! Can’t wait! Vasoforce XT will tide me over until then haha 🎉💪🏽

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok I have one more dose of the first bottle tomorrow but I know I always forget to post on time so here are my thoughts for first bottle/3 weeks of use.

I am up 4lbs in 3 weeks. Again I've been pounding food to put on some weight as I was probably a tad too lean for my preference of this time of year, but all my muscles feel full. Not the same density or pump feel I get on some natural anabolics, but I am plump in the right places right now (thighs in all my pants are a little too snug).

My top end strength and power is stupid. Hit 355 on 3 pause + 5 regular squats yesterday which was again above planned progression. I think everything I retested last week and this week is better by more than anticipated from 5-6 weeks ago (so this stuff kicked in pretty fast and strong).

Pumps are very full, but not super painful. I am not taking anything else pump wise but I pump up quick on this stuff and also don't deflate as quick. It is like less of a top end as far as pump but with less of a drop off if that makes sense.

I dosed 4 caps pre and 4 caps with last meal for 1 week then 4 caps all pre-workout for the remainder. Super convenient.

I definitely recommend. I think if you are purely looking for something as a training booster this is near the top. Super glad SNS could bring this out as I have been looking for a quality PA product from a brand I trust and this adds some nice additions to that without increasing the price.
We’re ready for the next update :)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I really want to try this !! Sounds awesome I want to run several weeks. Please let us know when you are stoked up..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really want to try this !! Sounds awesome I want to run several weeks. Please let us know when you are stoked up..
Phosphatic Acid XT
This is what I’m wanting to try ❤
I’m old and need a new vice….
We will let everyone in the thread know as soon as its back in stock.

It should be back in stock within a couple of weeks.

You mentioned that you want to run it for several weeks, but I would strongly suggest running it longer than that if you want to see best results. People usually do see great results in the first few weeks, but Phosphatidic Acid XT is something that can be ran long term and most would suggest running it for at least 8 to 12 weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fantastic news! Can’t wait! Vasoforce XT will tide me over until then haha 🎉💪🏽
VasoForce XT is a great product and I'm glad that it's back in stock. I'm glad that you like it :)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will let everyone in the thread know as soon as its back in stock.

It should be back in stock within a couple of weeks.

You mentioned that you want to run it for several weeks, but I would strongly suggest running it longer than that if you want to see best results. People usually do see great results in the first few weeks, but Phosphatidic Acid XT is something that can be ran long term and most would suggest running it for at least 8 to 12 weeks.
Done and done . Please give me the opportunity…🙏🏼

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is SNS PA XT in stock anyway at the moment? I am about to run out
Nerd beat me to it .. yeah 2 or more saves you $4/bottle

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you guys sell it at Stong Supps?
Any retailers that would like to resell our products are welcome to place orders with us to do so.

Strong Supplement Shop sells some SNS products but so far hasn't stocked Phosphatidic Acid XT. If they'd like to, all they have to do is let us know; in this case they would likely just need to before the next batch arrives in stock because its a good chance its going to sell out fairly quickly.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any retailers that would like to resell our products are welcome to place orders with us to do so.

Strong Supplement Shop sells some SNS products but so far hasn't stocked Phosphatidic Acid XT. If they'd like to, all they have to do is let us know; in this case they would likely just need to before the next batch arrives in stock because its a good chance its going to sell out fairly quickly.
I see that at the SNS website they have a 3 pack of Phosphatidic Acid XT for $170
😁

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see that at the SNS website they have a 3 pack of Phosphatidic Acid XT for $170
😁
Yes, we have a 3 pack and a 4 pack for people that are wanting to save a little money per bottle and stock up :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We’re ready for the next update :)
Sorry I'm not coming to the forums much anymore. I don't know when I'll have time to update much of anything with how often I'll probably even be checking in.

That said I enjoyed this quite a bit. I should have ran more than 1 bottle, but time of the year and other circumstances really only allowed me a "trial". It is on my list with Anabolic XT to be run again (possibly together) for at least 12 weeks next time I do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry I'm not coming to the forums much anymore. I don't know when I'll have time to update much of anything with how often I'll probably even be checking in.

That said I enjoyed this quite a bit. I should have ran more than 1 bottle, but time of the year and other circumstances really only allowed me a "trial". It is on my list with Anabolic XT to be run again (possibly together) for at least 12 weeks next time I do.
Totally understand - life happens. I hope that everything is going well for you.

I think that you would love the stack of Anabolic XT + Phosphatidic Acid XT; that's one I look forward to running myself.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there any coupon codes to use on PA-XT if I want to buy now from the SNS website??

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are there any coupon codes to use on PA-XT if I want to buy now from the SNS website??
its OOS bro at the site .. this is the best deal going on ive found

Buy 2 or more bottles of SNS (Serious Nutrition Solutions) Phosphatidic Acid XT for only 48.99 each. Put 2 or more in shopping cart to get the discount.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
😴
Extremely anxious to run this PAXT……
I'm glad that you're excited and anxious to use Phosphatidic Acid XT, and we're excited and anxious to get it back in stock; but right now, its out of stock.

On the website, we have already discounted 3 pack and 4 pack prices for people that want to stock up and save money.

During the New Years Sale, I had given people the option if they wanted to prepay for Phosphatidic Acid XT and be able to take advantage of the 30% off coupon code that they could contact me directly and that I'd be glad to help them; but we could not do that directly thru the site because we don't do preorders on the site and also because I emphasized to anyone that took advantage of that offer that there is no way to knew exactly when a product will be back in stock.

My best guess is within the next few weeks, but there are things in the process of that that we just don't have full control over. For example, when we send product out for finished product testing, sometimes we have results back in a week, but if the lab is backed up, then it pushes things back on our end as well.

If you or anyone still wanted to do the 30% off on multi-packs from the New Years sale, you're welcome to pm me and I'll do it through Monday but won't be able to keep that offer open any longer than that. BUT even if you do that, it will save you money but the items won't ship until they arrive.

When products are popular, we always do our best to try to increase stock levels accordingly but that is a process and takes time because order sizes have to be scaled up based on cashflow. And in a case like this one, we have the next batch in process and orders in for 2 more batches past that that will come in at different intervals.

I hope all of that makes sense. I do appreciate your enthusiasm and hope that you'll enjoy it.