GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
we need to be on phosphaticdic acidXT before valentines day so we can show off our muscles to dem galz

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm glad that you're excited and anxious to use Phosphatidic Acid XT, and we're excited and anxious to get it back in stock; but right now, its out of stock.

On the website, we have already discounted 3 pack and 4 pack prices for people that want to stock up and save money.

During the New Years Sale, I had given people the option if they wanted to prepay for Phosphatidic Acid XT and be able to take advantage of the 30% off coupon code that they could contact me directly and that I'd be glad to help them; but we could not do that directly thru the site because we don't do preorders on the site and also because I emphasized to anyone that took advantage of that offer that there is no way to knew exactly when a product will be back in stock.

My best guess is within the next few weeks, but there are things in the process of that that we just don't have full control over. For example, when we send product out for finished product testing, sometimes we have results back in a week, but if the lab is backed up, then it pushes things back on our end as well.

If you or anyone still wanted to do the 30% off on multi-packs from the New Years sale, you're welcome to pm me and I'll do it through Monday but won't be able to keep that offer open any longer than that. BUT even if you do that, it will save you money but the items won't ship until they arrive.

When products are popular, we always do our best to try to increase stock levels accordingly but that is a process and takes time because order sizes have to be scaled up based on cashflow. And in a case like this one, we have the next batch in process and orders in for 2 more batches past that that will come in at different intervals.

I hope all of that makes sense. I do appreciate your enthusiasm and hope that you'll enjoy it.
I mean you can't ask for better than that!!! Steve is even better than his products!! Another reason I'll always order lots of SNS products!!

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I mean you can't ask for better than that!!! Steve is even better than his products!! Another reason I'll always order lots of SNS products!!
I have to agree 100% with you there. Steve is always very informative and helpful when we ask questions. He even sorted me out real quickly when USPS lost one of my orders.
Will continue to purchase these fine products from SNS.
BTW I am really enjoying my PAxt, Axt, AE and Mtest stack. Im in my 5th week (1 wk Axt) and my muscles are looking really full. Better than any PH I've used in the past.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

I always try my best to help people in any way that I can.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have to agree 100% with you there. Steve is always very informative and helpful when we ask questions. He even sorted me out real quickly when USPS lost one of my orders.
Will continue to purchase these fine products from SNS.
BTW I am really enjoying my PAxt, Axt, AE and Mtest stack. Im in my 5th week (1 wk Axt) and my muscles are looking really full. Better than any PH I've used in the past.
Thank you. I really appreciate it. I'm glad to help.

I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying the stack - that is an awesome stack and one I'm looking very forward to running myself.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. One of the few supplements I haven't tried, going to give it a go eventually. Everybody knows I'm a huge fan of SNS products, my billfold knows! BTW Steve is a great guy, no bs
if your new to PA products , i think you will be pleased when you give it a run .. takes you by suprise one day in gym where stuff seems light lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am looking forward to trying mine !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I am not sure have I should dose, I train in the AM fasted ?????????????

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I am not sure have I should dose, I train in the AM fasted ?????????????
You could try 4 capsules 30 mins to an hour prior to working out or you could try 2 caps prior to working out and then 2 caps with a post workout shake if you do one.

I think that overall the most important thing with it is being consistent and making sure to take it daily, which I know in your case that you will.

I think that when it comes to dosage timing, one of the reasons that some people disagree on the best way to take it timing wise is that one way may work better for one person and another way may work better for another.

Are you going to double the dose for the first couple weeks like a lot of people do? If you do that, I would do 4 caps twice per day, not 8 caps all at once.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe I will start with this

You could try 4 capsules 30 mins to an hour prior to working out or you could try 2 caps prior to working out and then 2 caps with a post workout shake if you do one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I think that you'll be very happy with it.

The reason that some double the dose on it for the first couple weeks is to get even more of an immediate response. Most take it regularly at 4 caps per day; but there's been a lot of discussion in this thread about doubling up so I was just curious.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not Phosphatidic Acid XT related, but I wanted to let everyone following this thread know that we just received our Creatine HCI powder back in stock and its now live on the website.

I am waiting on images for the updated flavors, so that's why the pictures may be incorrect for a day or two, but I wanted to get it back live for sale for everyone.

The flavors are:
  • Blue Raspberry Popsicle
  • Lemon Lime
  • Pink Grapefruit
  • Watermelon Breeze

We are also offering a discounted 4 pack option for people that want to try all of the flavors that will save you 20.00, and that's before coupon codes.

For a limited time, you can use coupon code creatine10 to save an additional 10% off any of the individual flavors or it will save you an additional 12.00 off the already discounted multi-pack.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not Phosphatidic Acid XT related, but I wanted to let everyone following this thread know that we just received our Creatine HCI powder back in stock and its now live on the website.

I am waiting on images for the updated flavors, so that's why the pictures may be incorrect for a day or two, but I wanted to get it back live for sale for everyone.

The flavors are:
  • Blue Raspberry Popsicle
  • Lemon Lime
  • Pink Grapefruit
  • Watermelon Breeze

We are also offering a discounted 4 pack option for people that want to try all of the flavors that will save you 20.00, and that's before coupon codes.

For a limited time, you can use coupon code creatiine10 to save an additional 10% off any of the individual flavors or it will save you an additional 12.00 off the already discounted multi-pack.
I believe I saw Hyde and his Misses stocked up on this !

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
just started trt. would pa interfere with bloods in any way?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
just started trt. would pa interfere with bloods in any way?
No, there's nothing about Phosphatidic Acid that should interfere with TRT type bloodwork in any way to me knowledge.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Let us know in a couple weeks how it's working. I love to hear feedback before I take the plunge.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

captainds

Awards
Any Idea when available again ? I am in a panic! I am almost done with my second bottle and its saying out of stock everywhere 😳 Help please ! 😂😂 Losing gains just thinking about it…

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is a problem with their website accepting credit card payments.
The particular retailer that he posted the link to doesn't accept credit card payments. I think they may in the near future.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any Idea when available again ? I am in a panic! I am almost done with my second bottle and its saying out of stock everywhere 😳 Help please ! 😂😂 Losing gains just thinking about it…
Dukes above posted a screenshot of a retailer that has some in stock, but they don't take credit cards.

We should have it back in stock very soon hopefully. It will be one of the next ones back in stock as far as I know.

If you have a couple weeks left, I think you'll be good. If you don't, pm me and I'll see what I can do to help out.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im so happy to see this released! PA XT is one of my most anticipated supplements to drop. I imagine myself stacking this with Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect and Epi-Plex!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im so happy to see this released! PA XT is one of my most anticipated supplements to drop. I imagine myself stacking this with Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect and Epi-Plex!
That would be a great stack. Very close to what I'm looking forward to running myself.

We are hoping to have Phosphatidic Acid XT restocked very soon.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is a problem with their website accepting credit card payments.
Here ya go

@slickwillie @captainds

Just a heads up if you guys are unaware .. they are accepting Credit cards payments (USA only - visa, MC,Discover,AE) They just started it couple days ago .. i shop there quite often ..ill dig up some deals from them and post it on SNS/CEL deals page as well.

Buy 2 or more bottles of SNS (Serious Nutrition Solutions) Phosphatidic Acid XT for only 48.99 each. Put 2 or more in shopping cart to get the discount.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@slickwillie @captainds

Just a heads up if you guys are unaware .. they are accepting Credit cards payments (USA only - visa, MC,Discover,AE) They just started it couple days ago .. i shop there quite often ..ill dig up some deals from them and post it on SNS/CEL deals page as well.

Buy 2 or more bottles of SNS (Serious Nutrition Solutions) Phosphatidic Acid XT for only 48.99 each. Put 2 or more in shopping cart to get the discount.
Good looking out !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just bought 2 BMP and 2 SNS products from flexit with a credit card no issues. I'm in Florida so it came like the next day as well.
Great news for those who need to shop with a credit card

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think to have found out what the best semi-natty cycle seems to be, at least for me. ArA only on training days 1000mg plus 1.5g of PA plus very low dosed clomid.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think to have found out what the best semi-natty cycle seems to be, at least for me. ArA only on training days 1000mg plus 1.5g of PA plus very low dosed clomid.
Glad you found what works for you !

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah once you find your natty products .. its the best thing.

Ive done that stack but without clomid and loved it .. way wayyy back in the day

Xgels+PA
AE+anabolicXT

^ rotate those every 4 weeks :)

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's been a little over a month since the last post, and I'm trying to get some more feedback and thoughts on this Phosphatidic Acid product. Thanks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's been a little over a month since the last post, and I'm trying to get some more feedback and thoughts on this Phosphatidic Acid product. Thanks.
Feedback on it has been great. The first batches of the product have been selling out within a couple of days of arriving; we hope to have another batch come in within the next 2 weeks.

Hopefully others will answer you with their thoughts and feedback as well.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Feedback on it has been great. The first batches of the product have been selling out within a couple of days of arriving; we hope to have another batch come in within the next 2 weeks.

Hopefully others will answer you with their thoughts and feedback as well.
That's great to hear!! Do you know of anyone doing a log right now. I've gotten fantastic results from your Anabolic XT in the past, and I'm thinking about stacking these together.