sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol yeah sorry about that wasn't sure if it was in this thread or not but found it!
No worries at all. I was typing my reply to you and just posted it and saw that you had replied as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just bought 4 bottles of this and have been anticipating Sns version of Pa based on the claims of phosphatidic acids potential but upon review of countless logs and reviews of various versions of this supplementation besides muscle fullness and some claims of strength nothing else was reported. Can some one speak to a personal account of Lean muscle mass gained during a solo cycle of Pa? It is nearly impossible to find more than one, thanks
Thank you for your purchase and I'm glad to hear that you had been anticipating ours. Phosphatidic Acid XT is a great product and has the full 1,500 mg. of Mediator PA + some other cool ingredients to help with lean muscle, strength, endurance, and performance as well.

We are already hearing from many people that are enjoying the strength increases and muscle fullness from Phosphatidic Acid XT.

The same method of action that leads to the increase in strength gains would lead to lean muscle gains.

I've seen people report that pa has helped them gain muscle but I don't really pay attention to specific numbers and numerical gains because things like that are going to depend on a variety of factors like genetics, diet, training regimen, etc.

@DieselNY may can share some from his personal experience with pa as he is very knowledgeable on it and has been a fan of it longer than a lot of people even knew about it.

Specific to Phosphatidic Acid XT as a product, it hasn't been out long enough yet for people to report back on lean gains during a cycle run of it as it hasn't been out yet long enough for anyone to complete a cycle.

I hope that you'll be very pleased with it. If your results are as good as the reports from others that we're getting, I think that you will be. And if there's anything I can do to help, just let me know and I'll be glad to help in any way that I can.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just received my 4 bottles today and second down just now. I’m going to try the suggested 10 day load.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wasn’t even paying attention to the pictures and stuff but the bottle is like a cool wide mouthed bottle/mini tub. I know it doesn’t matter but I think it’s cool. 😂
I'm glad that you like it. We've been using that style for a couple of products and will be for a couple more I think.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Would PA affect blood work numbers at all? I have my annual physical in two weeks which includes the general blood panel, etc...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would PA affect blood work numbers at all? I have my annual physical in two weeks which includes the general blood panel, etc...
which specific ?

im sure anything you eat or take suppelemt affects your blood work somewhere.

If you mean test levels .. No

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
which specific ?

im sure anything you eat or take suppelemt affects your blood work somewhere.

If you mean test levels .. No
No...not test levels.

I mean liver, cholesterol or any other general markers. Basically I don't want it to skew my results. It's just a yearly physical and would like to start the PA now instead of waiting.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got my 4 pack in the mail. @sns8778 please thank Debbie!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No...not test levels.

I mean liver, cholesterol or any other general markers. Basically I don't want it to skew my results. It's just a yearly physical and would like to start the PA now instead of waiting.
Neutral if not possibly positive effects. I would still avoid taking it the day of tests as most lab work is NPO or no food or calorie containing drink for 12 hours prior. Phosphatides are generally regarded as health promoting so no issue IMO.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No...not test levels.

Neutral if not possibly positive effects. I would still avoid taking it the day of tests as most lab work is NPO or no food or calorie containing drink for 12 hours prior. Phosphatides are generally regarded as health promoting so no issue IMO.
If Phosphatidic Acid XT had any effect on blood work numbers, I would think that it would be a positive one.

I do agree with the above post that I would avoid taking it within 12 hours of the bloodwork but I would say that about anything; because most bloodwork is done fasting and they want people to avoid anything besides water for 12 hours prior, and sometimes even to restrict how much water one drinks.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok I am trying not to get sucked into some hype, but I've been double dosing since the 1st (this weekend I'll probably drop down to single serving per day) and the last few days I've felt like I am hitting another level with my strength. Haven't pushed anything yet, but all my lifts "feel" light.

I will say I don't "feel" as "good" as Anabolic XT had me feeling. That stuff gave me energy and mood boosts, but this week once I've gotten into the gym and warmed up, sheesh. I'll keep an eye on it the next couple weeks.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok I am trying not to get sucked into some hype, but I've been double dosing since the 1st (this weekend I'll probably drop down to single serving per day) and the last few days I've felt like I am hitting another level with my strength. Haven't pushed anything yet, but all my lifts "feel" light.

I will say I don't "feel" as "good" as Anabolic XT had me feeling. That stuff gave me energy and mood boosts, but this week once I've gotten into the gym and warmed up, sheesh. I'll keep an eye on it the next couple weeks.
I haven’t opened up my stash yet but last winter I used a different brand (still mediator) and experienced the same thing. Very good ingredient. I have no doubt when I dig into my SNS PA stash next month it will be the same or better.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would be your continued dosage schedule after the 10 day loading phase?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

If something were certified placebo in a bottle and it was working for me, I would buy twice as much the next time I needed to re-up!

Take all the great training you can get, however you can! Feeling strong is being strong!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would be your continued dosage schedule after the 10 day loading phase?
1 dose pre and post w/o....or 1 dose pre and another later in the day. Really depends on when you trian. For me, after loading I do 1 dose pre workout at 430am then mid day like 2pm. PA is active in the blood for 7 hours or so. Fyi.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah with PA you will question yourself, meaning "did I add the wrong amount of weight"?... it comes on out of no where and very subtle. When I first started taking PA a long time ago I literally would stop mid set to make sure I had the correct weight because it just felt too damn light.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm actually really curious as to how this sells for you @sns8778 there used to be a big following for PA in an intra-WO drink back in the day here on AM. When it went away, lots of calls for it. I honestly was always on the fence about it, and with the soy lecithin granules for those who went that route, seemed like it would come with a lot of extra macro considerations, not to mention the fullness from drinking it. Here you're doing caps of the active, so that might help offset some of those concerns. But anyways, my two cents.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I'm actually really curious as to how this sells for you @sns8778 there used to be a big following for PA in an intra-WO drink back in the day here on AM. When it went away, lots of calls for it. I honestly was always on the fence about it, and with the soy lecithin granules for those who went that route, seemed like it would come with a lot of extra macro considerations, not to mention the fullness from drinking it. Here you're doing caps of the active, so that might help offset some of those concerns. But anyways, my two cents.
It's selling well starting off and its a great product and the feedback is good; so I'm curious to see how it sells long term as well.

As far as the intra that had PA in it years ago that was popular here, from my understanding, that actually didn't sell that great for them was why they disco'd it. But I don't consider that comparable at all to Phosphatidic Acid XT bc if you're thinking about the one I think you are, then it went the soy lecithin route and that creates a lot of issues.

Mediator Phosphatidic Acid, as used in Phosphatidic Acid XT, is the type that have the actual clinical studies done on them.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am 1 week in and I already feel the strength boost
nice .. yeah 4-5 days i usually feel it

how are you dosing and time ?

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im looking forward to trying this next year after my winter bulk! Plan to stack this with Xgels during the summer mesoscycles along a base of year round epicatechin, Urolithin A, Urolithin B and MitoQ.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im looking forward to trying this next year after my winter bulk! Plan to stack this with Xgels during the summer mesoscycles along a base of year round epicatechin, Urolithin A, Urolithin B and MitoQ.
oh that will be sick .. i will be overlapping it with my uroB .. epicathechin is always nice to throw in and Xgels is still one of my fav along with PA for natural stuff

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
oh that will be sick .. i will be overlapping it with my uroB .. epicathechin is always nice to throw in and Xgels is still one of my fav along with PA for natural stuff
Yeah the plan is to do only 1 blast a year in the winter but run epicatechin, uroA and UroB year round. Then add PA and XGels during the Summer main gain period.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS PAxt kicking in strength and pump. Use to pump but the strength increase pretty shocking. Increasing weight above last week to keep it 8reps.
wooo nice .. hearing this from everyone.

cant wait till jan1st to start my cycle of this

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS PAxt kicking in strength and pump. Use to pump but the strength increase pretty shocking. Increasing weight above last week to keep it 8reps.
That's awesome. Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your progress.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feedback from a female friend I had purchase some SNS PA:

"Totally impressed with PA .. squat up to 240lb, leg press easily at 703, chest press at 150 (pathetic I know, but better than 45 ), lying cable strict curl 60.. sad, but improvement from 40. DB Hammer curls 35. I mean, everything hurts lol, but I’m just blown away! Ty a millions times over !!!"

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This gets my stamp of approval. I’m exceeding my planned progressions each week so strength has been the biggest boost with it.
Man can't wait until this summer!!!! No anabolics except TRT and using a PAxt and Xgels!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man can't wait until this summer!!!! No anabolics except TRT and using a PAxt and Xgels!
Is that a challenge to come out with some other cool things by then that you'll want to try? 😂:ROFLMAO:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm considering running it with AXT for my upcoming PCT. Its here ready to go 😁
I think and hope that you'll enjoy it. Feedback has been great on it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm considering running it with AXT for my upcoming PCT. Its here ready to go 😁
Great choice .. will help you keep your strength gains in PCT.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Great choice .. will help you keep your strength gains in PCT.
Luckily I am on Dr prescribed trt and I hover high range for total and free on just 120mg a week. Will cut in spring and also have Dr prescribed anavar to blow strength up whilst cutting.

Will probably run PA and Xgels starting after cut during my May-july mesocycle.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is that a challenge to come out with some other cool things by then that you'll want to try? 😂:ROFLMAO:
If you have anything awesome would love to fire up a summer maingain SNS/CEL trifecta. PA + Xgels + something new!?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Luckily I am on Dr prescribed trt and I hover high range for total and free on just 120mg a week. Will cut in spring and also have Dr prescribed anavar to blow strength up whilst cutting.

Will probably run PA and Xgels starting after cut during my May-july mesocycle.
How do you get a medical doctor to prescribe Anavar?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When is there gonna be a restock? Showing out of stock already on SNS and DPS
Still in stock a few places

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really enjoying this. Look forward to how it goes this next week then I have a week off or so.

I've been consistently hitting 10-20lbs above what my planned top[ sets have been for my strength work.

I hit 20s per circuit on my high intensity interval circuit only 2 weeks after the first time doing it. Being able to hit a better time plus having less drop off per set was impressive to me.

I added 3lbs of bodyweight in 2.5 weeks or so of use. I've been eating pretty hard to try and get the weight up.

I feel fuller, but I don't seem to be getting as intense of pumps. My muscles seem "inflated" and bigger, but not as much of like a massive gym pump that fades. FWIW my leg pump on the bike this week was enough to make me have to unzip the calf portion of my joggers because the quad pump pulled my pants up too high. 😐

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When is there gonna be a restock? Showing out of stock already on SNS and DPS
Phosphatidic Acid XT should be back in stock within the next couple of weeks.

Exact ETA's are pretty much impossible to give but it shouldn't be more than a few weeks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still in stock a few places

@elo76 these 2 sites are great as well.

Lockout usually you can find 5-10% coupon signing up for newsletter.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok I have one more dose of the first bottle tomorrow but I know I always forget to post on time so here are my thoughts for first bottle/3 weeks of use.

I am up 4lbs in 3 weeks. Again I've been pounding food to put on some weight as I was probably a tad too lean for my preference of this time of year, but all my muscles feel full. Not the same density or pump feel I get on some natural anabolics, but I am plump in the right places right now (thighs in all my pants are a little too snug).

My top end strength and power is stupid. Hit 355 on 3 pause + 5 regular squats yesterday which was again above planned progression. I think everything I retested last week and this week is better by more than anticipated from 5-6 weeks ago (so this stuff kicked in pretty fast and strong).

Pumps are very full, but not super painful. I am not taking anything else pump wise but I pump up quick on this stuff and also don't deflate as quick. It is like less of a top end as far as pump but with less of a drop off if that makes sense.

I dosed 4 caps pre and 4 caps with last meal for 1 week then 4 caps all pre-workout for the remainder. Super convenient.

I definitely recommend. I think if you are purely looking for something as a training booster this is near the top. Super glad SNS could bring this out as I have been looking for a quality PA product from a brand I trust and this adds some nice additions to that without increasing the price.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am looking forward to trying this once it's back in stock !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am looking forward to trying this once it's back in stock !
We should have it back in stock within the next couple weeks and are making inventory level adjustments to hopefully keep it in stock. It's always hard with a first run of anything to know what to expect and how to plan accordingly.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
We should have it back in stock within the next couple weeks and are making inventory level adjustments to hopefully keep it in stock. It's always hard with a first run of anything to know what to expect and how to plan accordingly.
Given the clinical and user results from it and the demand you saw, this should be a real high volume item. It seems like everyone should use it in at least the last 8 weeks of any cycle, including a cut.