sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weird that ralox would cause that since it's used to treat osteoporosis in elderly women. The last thing they need on top of that is join issues. Although I guess like everything else if you try to remedy one problem you end up causing another.
Women and men have a different hormonal system though. You can find quite a few examples of things affecting men and women differently in terms of hormonal drugs. Clomid, progesterone, even testosterone itself are great examples.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So decided to take both my stanoplex caps 30mins before my workout and have to say strength increase is real. Underhand grip pull downs 8 reps using the whole stack which is about 4 pin holes down from my previous PR. Also 20kg dumbell bicep curls seemed easier than usual.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On other news, ralox not really having any effect on gyno so far. Sensitivity is way down but this was already happening when taking inhibit e. I will stay the course cos I'm only 2 weeks into a 2 month run. I guess when you have actual breast tissue developed it's not gonna magically disappear.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe one day I'll take the plunge for something like Stanoplex, I bet the pump was pretty crazy with 2 caps as well.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe one day I'll take the plunge for something like Stanoplex, I bet the pump was pretty crazy with 2 caps as well.
Pumps and strength for sure. No change in libido or any kind of alpha male feeling. Probably just run for four weeks. I've no tamoxifen just now for pct although running ralox throughout will have some effect on minimising any kind of estrogen issues when coming off.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys, so I'm still plugging away. Getting PRs every now and then. Weight going up slowly now 180lbs quick question. Should maybe be its own thread but I'll just stick it here. Already almost a month into ralox. Gyno definitely not shrinking but sensitivity issues are way better.

My stanoplex 4 week run is coming to an end soon and I've enjoyed the strength and I recon I look a bit leaner too which is nice when I'm putting on weight.

I was thinking of running a designer steroid prohormone for the next few weeks and call that an 8 week cycle. I have nolva for on cycle and pct. Plus can get aromasin or arimidex but would be running ralox throughout anyway.

My question is

Am I mental, the answer is probably and when am I just going to quit while I'm ahead.

My real question is would running an anabolic with ralox prevent it from doing its thing regarding reducing gyno. If I take something that aromatises do I go from possible gyno reduction to just treading water and not giving my body what it needs to recover? Or does ralox reduce gyno on cycle or of cycle? Just curious on other opinions I'm not fully decided yet.

I could always draw the line under the epiandro and run something like anabolic xt and give my body some natural time (ralox excepted) and if I'm still getting stronger etc. Then happy days.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi guys, so I'm still plugging away. Getting PRs every now and then. Weight going up slowly now 180lbs quick question. Should maybe be its own thread but I'll just stick it here. Already almost a month into ralox. Gyno definitely not shrinking but sensitivity issues are way better.

My stanoplex 4 week run is coming to an end soon and I've enjoyed the strength and I recon I look a bit leaner too which is nice when I'm putting on weight.

I was thinking of running a designer steroid prohormone for the next few weeks and call that an 8 week cycle. I have nolva for on cycle and pct. Plus can get aromasin or arimidex but would be running ralox throughout anyway.

My question is

Am I mental, the answer is probably and when am I just going to quit while I'm ahead.

My real question is would running an anabolic with ralox prevent it from doing its thing regarding reducing gyno. If I take something that aromatises do I go from possible gyno reduction to just treading water and not giving my body what it needs to recover? Or does ralox reduce gyno on cycle or of cycle? Just curious on other opinions I'm not fully decided yet.

I could always draw the line under the epiandro and run something like anabolic xt and give my body some natural time (ralox excepted) and if I'm still getting stronger etc. Then happy days.
I'm a very personal choice type of person - so ultimately you have to make your own decisions for yourself.

But I find it a bit confusing that you're been focused so hard on wanting to reduce gyno and you've said that you were so sensitive to things in the past that even natural products bothered your existing gyno - that you would even consider running a prohormone.

I myself wouldn't even use most of the ph's on the market today, and I came from the good old days of ph's. Sad reality is that a lot of things out there now days just aren't what they claim to be.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a very personal choice type of person - so ultimately you have to make your own decisions for yourself.

But I find it a bit confusing that you're been focused so hard on wanting to reduce gyno and you've said that you were so sensitive to things in the past that even natural products bothered your existing gyno - that you would even consider running a prohormone.

I myself wouldn't even use most of the ph's on the market today, and I came from the good old days of ph's. Sad reality is that a lot of things out there now days just aren't what they claim to be.
Very true and what you say makes sense.