SNS PEA Relief - Palmitoylethanolamide 600 mg. - Available Now!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm going to get a bottle. I deal with sciatica and other back issues just with age. What's your dosage? I was thinking 1 cap AM / 1 cap PM?
My honest opinion for the price point I would get 2 to give it a go, reading more into it I think it gets better as it builds up. If you can swing it not trying to push anything, just my thoughts on it.

Yes I does 1 first thing in the am 4:30Am pre workout and then one at 4PM. Also I started to take it along with my fish oil.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm going to get a bottle. I deal with sciatica and other back issues just with age. What's your dosage? I was thinking 1 cap AM / 1 cap PM?
My mom has been using this for her sciatica and she really likes it. She’s doing 1 in morning and 1 at night.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got a bottle on the way!

I don't deal with a lot of what I'd call pain with my psoriatic arthritis that isn't handled with XPG Curcuprime, but seen a few reviews mention people basically feeling 'looser', something which I'd certainly benefit from. Some of the stuff on gut health is also quite interesting.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My wife is on day 3!

She had an old disc injury flare up a couple weeks ago, and has been resting it & focusing on daily mobility and bracing drills. I bumped her Elite Curcumin from a cap on training days to 2 caps daily afterwards, and we added PEA twice/day as well when it arrived Saturday.

So far she has no complaints with taking it, so that’s a good start.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My wife is on day 3!

She had an old disc injury flare up a couple weeks ago, and has been resting it & focusing on daily mobility and bracing drills. I bumped her Elite Curcumin from a cap on training days to 2 caps daily afterwards, and we added PEA twice/day as well when it arrived Saturday.

So far she has no complaints with taking it, so that’s a good start.
Update on this - my wife competed at the Arnold this weekend, 3 weeks after a major disc flare up, and being on PEA Relief for 1 full week by time of comp.

She was able to ride the 6 hours in the car there & back with no issue, and did the entire strongman competition with no back pain. She squatted a personal best at 252lbs for 11 paused reps in one of the events despite no training for 3 weeks prior to the show. As well as deadlifting & carrying big sandbags and throwing & pressing heavy overhead. This show definitely was a powerful test for her spine!

She just did daily bracing & stretching/spinal mobility drills, and took this twice a day along with a full dose of Elite Curcumin. No NSAIDs or anything else were utilized leading to or during/post show, and she has been feeling very good.

This is not a final review, but we have absolutely nothing bad to say - I can’t definitively say that PEA Relief is responsible, but I can say with certainty she’s had zero side effects and a great fast recovery for her disc pain. She is continuing to use PEA.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to give this a shot. Back in 2008 I had multiple broken bones and have some tendon issues now. It would be great if it helps with the pain. Have to train, that's just me.

THEstudent

Awards
@sns8778 I know you have said PEA was good for a lot of different things but do you know anything about this,
, I know this guy is kinda out there but if this has any merit this supplement is about to become a superstar. Lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I know you have said PEA was good for a lot of different things but do you know anything about this,
, I know this guy is kinda out there but if this has any merit this supplement is about to become a superstar. Lol
I have heard about it and read some feedback on it - I do think it can do that for a lot of people over a period of time with continued use.

Funny story on that is that I've taken PEA in Recovery Fix long before PEA Relief was released and long before I had ever heard of PEA helping to increase that, and I had noticed that myself about me, and I'm not someone that really even thinks about stuff like that, so for me to notice it, it was pretty obvious. But I didn't think much about it, but when I read that about PEA, I was like, oh, that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tried my best to watch this video and couldn't get through it - but where he's going with it is mainly the allopregnanolone effects - and something else interesting about that that I haven't discussed in this thread yet, is that in addition to what he's discussing about penis size and sexual stamina, the same or similar mechanisms may also help PEA Relief be very good for post partum depression and post-finasteride syndrome.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once the word gets out on this, Steve will have to increase production by 1000%🤣🤣
purchased 4 bottles .. double dosing

lol jk jk .. or am i ? lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thinking of picking up a pallet. 😂
remember he said dont go over half a bottle .. so keep it at 49%

hopefully dont need to say this .. but im joking obviously before some rando comes in doing this and steals my girl

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Few weeks in...

1 cap/day, starting to notice some pain reduction in a couple very specific movements that usually suck for me. Example being: if I crouch down for longer than a few seconds, like getting down to give the doggos a hug, when getting up I'd usually have a real unpleasant feeling in the patellar area. Past few days I've noticed while I still get a feeling in that area, it's not as bad as it usually is. Other little things like my right shoulder feels better during pressing movements.

Gonna keep it at 1 cap/day for now, see if I still see more improvement in the coming weeks on other things.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Few weeks in...

1 cap/day, starting to notice some pain reduction in a couple very specific movements that usually suck for me. Example being: if I crouch down for longer than a few seconds, like getting down to give the doggos a hug, when getting up I'd usually have a real unpleasant feeling in the patellar area. Past few days I've noticed while I still get a feeling in that area, it's not as bad as it usually is. Other little things like my right shoulder feels better during pressing movements.

Gonna keep it at 1 cap/day for now, see if I still see more improvement in the coming weeks on other things.
Thank you for sharing.

I'm glad that you're seeing an improvement, and I think you will continue to notice more as it builds up in your system.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hows everyone's update on this? Repeat buyers? Great added benefit to joint xt?

Caliguns45

Awards
I've bought more and it's now a permanent part of my daily regimen alongside joint xt and Cissus-xt. Definitely worth adding to a daily schedule. The more you use it the more it seems to work.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tend to have sciatica pain every once in a while and since I've started taking this at 2/caps day, no issues. So it's a staple for me right now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Repeat sales and feedback have been good on it.

It's a great product to help with inflammation in general, so makes a great stack with thinks like Joint Support XT.

It's very unique too in some of the different types of pain that it helps with.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
feedback has been good .. im only doing 600mg .. will be bumping to 1200 next month and so on and will be staying on remainder of 2024

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Open up the wallet, fairly priced though
very fair and each bottle keep in mind can last you 45-60days .. stock up on sale on top :)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone using this that deals with Visceral hypersensitivity?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All I can say is about 3 weeks ago I slipped my L4/L5 on a frontsquat that went south. I was in tremendous pain constantly and had to sleep on the hard floor to try to get a few hours of relief.

My chiro adjusted it back into place 2 days later, I focused on lots of mobility and rehab, and began taking PEA at 1-2 capsules a day. Yesterday I was doing beltless paused deadlifts at 150kg with zero issue, and have zero back pain currently when I wake, sleep, or after training either.

Anyone who has had previous spine/disc issues knows that low level pain tends to be chronic & residual for a long time after any kind of acute injury, and this is the first time I’ve seen that dissipate in such short order. I am still taking one cap daily.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s not an immediate relief the way an opiate or anti-inflammatory is. PEA seems to possibly speed up the recovery and minimize the low-level aches.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been using PEA Relief + Recovery fix for a couple months now.

I’ve had some out of gym pain issues and it really helped. Once I’m fully sorted I’ll probably stick with always using a single cap or just the dosage in Recovery Fix, but if you don’t use that product the individual ingredient option is very very well priced and worth it in the right scenarios.

I’ve seen it in some other joint formulas too, so other brands are noticing that this is a solid ingredient. 😉

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Couple of questions. I just started this, so will judge effects in a few weeks. But as a fatty acid, are there any caloric implications of PEA? Guessing no or else you would've had to list? Also, someone else mentioned taking with other fat containing meals - any reason to do thus for absorption? I saw that it's found in egg and peanuts? I tend to have PB and MCTs with my morning shake, so wondering if I should take my first dose with that (vs first thing AM and fasted). Also, given the anti-inflammatory properties, should I dose away from my workouts? I tend to think that's overblown (same as with Vit C timing), but thought I'd ask.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Couple of questions. I just started this, so will judge effects in a few weeks. But as a fatty acid, are there any caloric implications of PEA? Guessing no or else you would've had to list? Also, someone else mentioned taking with other fat containing meals - any reason to do thus for absorption? I saw that it's found in egg and peanuts? I tend to have PB and MCTs with my morning shake, so wondering if I should take my first dose with that (vs first thing AM and fasted). Also, given the anti-inflammatory properties, should I dose away from my workouts? I tend to think that's overblown (same as with Vit C timing), but thought I'd ask.
I'll be glad to answer. Since you asked several different questions, I'm going to copy and paste them here to answer one by one.

Your Question - But as a fatty acid, are there any caloric implications of PEA?

No, there are no caloric implications of it.

Your Question - Also, someone else mentioned taking with other fat containing meals - any reason to do thus for absorption?

You could, but I don't think there's any need to. There are days where I take mine with a meal and there are days I take it and don't wind up eating for hours afterwards.

I think if we're getting theoretical, then we could make an argument for it. But in terms of real world, I don't think it makes a difference.

Your Question - I saw that it's found in egg and peanuts? I tend to have PB and MCTs with my morning shake, so wondering if I should take my first dose with that (vs first thing AM and fasted).

I don't think it matters. I'd go with personal preference.

I take it in the morning and sometimes that's fasted, sometimes its with a meal. Because of work, I'm not terribly consistent with exact times eating or drinking a shake. I kind of just take it when I take it and its worked great,

Your Question - Also, given the anti-inflammatory properties, should I dose away from my workouts? I tend to think that's overblown (same as with Vit C timing), but thought I'd ask.

This works off of helping with systemic inflammation. This subject in general is one of those that got so overblown it just makes me want to smash my computer and throw it down the hall type of subjects bc people took the - don't take NSAID's before your workout - and then went crazy with it, with many applying it to natural antioxidants, etc.

PEA works on systemic inflammation. It's not like something you take and have an immediate impact like taking an Ibuprofen during your workout. You're taking this to build up your body's levels of it. So completely different.

Recovery Fix has Palmitoylethanolamide in it and here on AM its terribly overlooked, but its the #1 selling product for Muscle Addiction and probably our best seller to athletes bc of how it can allow people to increase training threshold - and most people use that pre and post workout.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be glad to answer. Since you asked several different questions, I'm going to copy and paste them here to answer one by one.

Your Question - But as a fatty acid, are there any caloric implications of PEA?

No, there are no caloric implications of it.

Your Question - Also, someone else mentioned taking with other fat containing meals - any reason to do thus for absorption?

You could, but I don't think there's any need to. There are days where I take mine with a meal and there are days I take it and don't wind up eating for hours afterwards.

I think if we're getting theoretical, then we could make an argument for it. But in terms of real world, I don't think it makes a difference.

Your Question - I saw that it's found in egg and peanuts? I tend to have PB and MCTs with my morning shake, so wondering if I should take my first dose with that (vs first thing AM and fasted).

I don't think it matters. I'd go with personal preference.

I take it in the morning and sometimes that's fasted, sometimes its with a meal. Because of work, I'm not terribly consistent with exact times eating or drinking a shake. I kind of just take it when I take it and its worked great,

Your Question - Also, given the anti-inflammatory properties, should I dose away from my workouts? I tend to think that's overblown (same as with Vit C timing), but thought I'd ask.

This works off of helping with systemic inflammation. This subject in general is one of those that got so overblown it just makes me want to smash my computer and throw it down the hall type of subjects bc people took the - don't take NSAID's before your workout - and then went crazy with it, with many applying it to natural antioxidants, etc.

PEA works on systemic inflammation. It's not like something you take and have an immediate impact like taking an Ibuprofen during your workout. You're taking this to build up your body's levels of it. So completely different.

Recovery Fix has Palmitoylethanolamide in it and here on AM its terribly overlooked, but its the #1 selling product for Muscle Addiction and probably our best seller to athletes bc of how it can allow people to increase training threshold - and most people use that pre and post workout.
Perfect, appreciate the responses to each and conclusion is, I will continue as is!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone using this that deals with Visceral hypersensitivity?
I am now, so I'll report back on how this effects gut inflammation and other markers of GI health.