SNS Paradoxine Caps Intro - 100 Mg. Per Capsule!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely noticing it combatting any "Holiday weight gain" on 3 caps a day.

Also slimming my face from what I can tell. And I'm very keen on noticing that kind of stuff.
Thank you for sharing. That's great to hear. I've ate terribly myself over the holidays and definitely feel like it helped keep the normal holiday weight gain off of me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely noticing it combatting any "Holiday weight gain" on 3 caps a day.

Also slimming my face from what I can tell. And I'm very keen on noticing that kind of stuff.
nice .. great to hear
ha i dont notice my face change at all .. my mom or aunt will always look at it and be like you have lost weight or gain weight

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve broken a bit of a plateau without much other effort. Surprised I came back from Christmas meals down nearly 2 lbs since I started this bottle in late November.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any more feedback on paradoxine? Just got my bottle of it with my Kanaease. I plan on using Kanaease only when needed. Paradoxine 3 cap per day is enough to see benefit for a 230 lbs male?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any more feedback on paradoxine? Just got my bottle of it with my Kanaease. I plan on using Kanaease only when needed. Paradoxine 3 cap per day is enough to see benefit for a 230 lbs male?
Yes, I think 3 caps a day is a great dose.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I personally can't tell you exactly on how effective the Paradoxine itself is because I take it with other products, but every piece of literature I've read points to it being a great product and for that reason I take Thermagize XT twice daily along with 1 SNS paradoxine cap with each dose. I also like to add in additional Capsimax and Green Coffee Bean standardized for chlorogenic acid.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally can't tell you exactly on how effective the Paradoxine itself is because I take it with other products, but every piece of literature I've read points to it being a great product and for that reason I take Thermagize XT twice daily along with 1 SNS paradoxine cap with each dose. I also like to add in additional Capsimax and Green Coffee Bean standardized for chlorogenic acid.
Thermagiz XT twice!? Holy smokes, just one floors me. I take the original though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad that you like the Thermagize XT + Paradoxine combination.

I like Capsimax myself and we use it in both Thermagize XT and Lean Edge.

We also make Green Coffee Bean as well; it doesn't get much talk here, but is also a good ingredient. Same for Raspberry Ketones; RK-500 Xtreme is a great product and really helps my appetite a lot.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Highly recommend you try new formula…so much smoother and enjoyable.
I never had the original therma but I don't find this one over stimmed or leaving me feeling messed up. It's smooth as Bill alluded to

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never had the original therma but I don't find this one over stimmed or leaving me feeling messed up. It's smooth as Bill alluded to
I have pretty good stim tolerance and the first version was just way too much. I don’t know if it was the big Alpha y dose or something else but woof. 2nd version much better.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will. I think the rauwolscine was pretty strong. I reviewed OG Thermagize and it's really potent but when it subsides, it gives you a wicked headache and stomach squelchiness.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I'm glad that you both like the new version better. I think its plenty strong but much more pleasant than the original version.