SNS Optimize-T - Ultra Premium Natural Test Booster & Libido Enhancer - Now Available

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction Black Friday Sales are now live.

Coupon code: blackfriday30

Optimize-T - for a limited time, only 34.99 with coupon code blackfriday30

Optimize-T - 2 Pack - for a limited time, only 62.99 with coupon code blackfriday30

Optimize-T - 3 Pack - for a limited time, only 90.99 with coupon code blackfriday30

To see a full selection of SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction products:

raji1980

Awards
So is there any difference at all between taking all 4 at once in the morning or 2 a day? I'm primarily taking it for libido purposes so just wanted to know if there would be any benefit from taking 2 or all 4 before sexual activity

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So is there any difference at all between taking all 4 at once in the morning or 2 a day? I'm primarily taking it for libido purposes so just wanted to know if there would be any benefit from taking 2 or all 4 before sexual activity
I'd give it a shot both ways and see how you feel. There might be some acute benefits you'd enjoy with all 4 at once, but overall I found just being consistent with getting a full dose each day as the biggest factor. Even with a split dosing the libido and performance benefits in those regards were intense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Resolve10 gave a great answer above.

Like he said, the main thing is just consistent daily dosing, whether you take all 4 at once or 2 caps twice per day. The effects on libido are for increasing overall libido, not just putting you in the mood right before you want to have sex - think of it as more increasing overall libido, sex drive, and desire to where you are more often always in the mood and don't have to focus on being in the mood just before having sex.

Try it both ways though and see how you like it best for you. Some people may notice a little more benefit taking all 4 at once prior to sex, but if you do that route, still try to take it around the same time daily - timing doesn't have to be exact. But for example, just within say 4 hours or so of the same time every day. That way you're able to keep it in your system consistently.

GothamsReckoning

GothamsReckoning

Awards
I had some blood work done prior to taking optimize T and after taking it for about two months. Prior to I was mid 700s ng/dl and after about three months I was 1026 ng/dl. Workouts were better, my strength and libido went up, and I felt more driven in life. Sleep was the same or slightly better. I realize 1024 is high but I’m just reporting the results. I used let’s get checked for the test. SHBG was high and the free androgen index was mid to low.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had some blood work done prior to taking optimize T and after taking it for about three months. Prior to I was mid 700s ng/dl and after about three months I was 1024 ng/dl. Workouts were better, my strength and libido went up, and I felt more driven in life. Sleep was the same or slightly better. I realize 1024 is high but I’m just reporting the results. I used let’s get checked for the test. SHBG was high and the free androgen index was mid to low.
Thank you for sharing. That is an awesome increase.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How much higher do you think it would have gone if he was running Enclomiphene with it?
I think it would vary by the person in general.

I think in his case, that's a phenomenal increase and I definitely don't think he would have wanted to use something like that with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It is, especially considering I have a 2 year old and 3 month old and haven’t been sleeping much
That does make it even more significant - and I imagine it also makes the feeling better part even more noticeable and a welcome benefit, as I feel for you bc that has to be a lot of broken sleep.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I could be your unpaid spokesperson for Optimize-T lol. That sheet is amazing
Im really glad that you like it. And thank you so much for helping spread the word.

Its a great product. I wish it got mentioned more on here.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently running mtest and not getting much compared to when I run optimize t and I sleep like a rock and libido is ridiculous.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Currently running mtest and not getting much compared to when I run optimize t and I sleep like a rock and libido is ridiculous.
I like M-Test and Optimize-T both; but they are different. I always tell people - one person may like one better and the next may like the other one better, and stacked they are awesome.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like M-Test and Optimize-T both; but they are different. I always tell people - one person may like one better and the next may like the other one better, and stacked they are awesome.
Looking at mtest label it blows my mind that I don’t get the crazy libido boost like I do with optimize t. People make Fadogia out to be wild in terms of libido.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking at mtest label it blows my mind that I don’t get the crazy libido boost like I do with optimize t. People make Fadogia out to be wild in terms of libido.
Fadogia is great for libido in general.

But that's the important thing to remember with many herbs is that different ones work different for different people.

Me and you could both take Fadogia, Spilanthes, Furosap, etc. separately for a month and then be asked to rank them and we may each have a completely different ranking in the way we respond to them.

Plus, one factor with libido too with Optimize-T is that for some people, let's say something helps their libido but their daily energy level is still too low to want to bother to go thru with having sex. By Optimize-T helping give a better energy level and a better mood, that can have a secondary effect on libido as well.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like to stack them when I have extra $$$

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Optimize-T - 6 Pack and 12 Pack Discounted Multi-Packs Added

I wanted to let everyone know that we added a discounted 6 pack and 12 pack for Optimize-T just in time for the Black Friday Sales.

The Black Friday Sales are:
- Save 25% off any size order with coupon code: blackfriday25
- Save 30% off all orders over 500.00 with coupon code: blackfriday30

Optimize-T:
- Normal Price: 49.99
- Black Friday Sale Price (any size order): 37.49 (saves 12.50)
- Black Friday Sale Price (500+ order): 34.99 (saves 15.00

Optimize-T - 2 Pack:
- Normal Price: 89.99 (saves 9.98)
- Black Friday Sale Price (any size order): 67.49 (saves an additional 22.50 for a total savings of 32.48)
- Black Friday Sale Price (500+ order): 62.99 (saves an additional 27.00 for a total savings of 36.98)

Optimize-T - 3 Pack:
- Normal Price: 129.99 (saves 19.98)
- Black Friday Sale Price (any size order): 97.49 (saves an additional 32.50 for a total savings of 52.48)
- Black Friday Sale Price (500+ order): 90.99 (saves an additional 39.00 for a total savings of 58.98)

Optimize-T - 6 Pack:
- Normal Price: 249.99 (saves 49.95)
- Black Friday Sale Price (any size order): 187.49 (saves an additional 62.50 for a total savings of 112.45)
- Black Friday Sale Price (500+ order): 174.99 (saves an additional 75.00 for a total savings of 124.95)

Optimize-T - 12 Pack:
- Normal Price: 479.99 (saves 119.89)
- Black Friday Sale Price (any size order): 359.99 (saves an additional 120.00 for a total savings of 239.89)
- Black Friday Sale Price (500+ order): 335.99 (saves an additional 144.00 for a total savings of 263.89)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black Friday Sale - Buy Any Optimize-T 3 Pack, 6 Pack, or 12 Pack, get 3 Free Pine Pollen

As an additional bonus, get 3 Free Pine Pollen with any Optimize-T 3 pack, 6 pack, or 12 pack.

OptimizeT PinePollen(1)-FlashSale.png

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Black Friday Sale - Buy Any Optimize-T 3 Pack, 6 Pack, or 12 Pack, get 3 Free Pine Pollen

As an additional bonus, get 3 Free Pine Pollen with any Optimize-T 3 pack, 6 pack, or 12 pack.

View attachment 238020
Steve just curious does it matter if I take Optimize-T with food or an empty stomach?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve just curious does it matter if I take Optimize-T with food or an empty stomach?
No, you can take it with food or on an empty stomach, whichever you prefer.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks. It's just great stuff. BTW I'm 68. Still lifting....till the day I die
That's awesome. That's something to be really proud of.

I'm glad that you really like the product.

It's a great product - we just need for more people to know about it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. It's just great stuff. BTW I'm 68. Still lifting....till the day I die
nice keep at it bro .. love the mindset .. hopefully im the same way